BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

The Heretic isn't evil, but he's going to Mangai. Joske went down there; he wasn't evil. Some of the Maru went down there too, recently.

Just because all of the evil peoplez hang out down there doesn't mean everyone who goes there is automatically evil...

...just most of them.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well....Kotak is going there hoping to become more powerful than the greatest failure in his eyes, Kopaka. He isn't loyal to anyone but himself, and frankly.... He doesn't get along with most. His whole motivation is to surpass one of the greatest toa ever, and he's willing to go to any lengths to accomplish that.

That, I think, is a question for Nuju himself.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I meant that since Skorm's antidermis wasn't gained the way normal Vault Loot was, you should probably check with Nuju whether he'll be allowed more Vault Loot.

... Can Skorm get a piece of Vault Loot technology? Technically, he's gotten some Antidermis, but he didn't get any powers from that, and he hasn't joined up with Echelon or the Piraka... Yet.

Technically, he's able. However, that would be something that would need to be discussed with the staff and I find it highly doubtful. Handing out multiple pieces of Vault loot is a very slippery slope. He may not have received any powers from the Anti, but he still got his loot.

Just a quick question: can a Dasaka Ideatalk to another Dasaka specifically? Or will all Dasaka in proximity 'hear' it?

All Dasaka will hear it. Ideatalk is not private, only Willhammers can communicate privately.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

How sensory does the mask of sensory aptitude make one?

Tracking people via smell, detection of movement via vibrations (ie touch), bird eye's view, bat-like hearing, does it make food immensely more pleasurable to eat?

That's how I've been playing it

helo frens

This is the BZPRPG, people's motives don't HAVE to make sense...

Okay, working with the advice I've been given so far, I think I've got two outlines for potential characters ready to go. It should be noted that these are still works in progress, and some of the finer details such as names and histories aren't quite there yet.

The first is a ruthlessly evil, female Toa of Ice who enjoys crushing anyone who gets in her way. She views Matoran as insignificant pests and utterly despises the fact that she was once one of them. She often prefers melee combat, charging into battle with her sword and shield in her hands and her trusty war-dog by her side (I'm currently entertaining the idea of the war-dog being undead, but I'm not really seeing her as the religious type at the moment, so that might not happen.), but isn't above manipulating others to get what she wants either. Her aim is to eventually work her way up to being one of the big-bads of Mata-Nui.

The second is a male Lesterin serial killer, who, while clearly psychotic, is smart enough to NOT attack people out in the open and in broad daylight. He spends his days basically stalking people that he finds worthy enough to target, patiently biding his time until they are alone before moving in for the kill. He doesn't really fit in with any of the other evil characters (since even some of them may wind up as prey in his mind), and since his only ambition in life is brutally murdering his next victim, he hasn't had much reason to associate with any of them anyway. The fact that he jumps Koros after each kill and that he chooses his victims completely at random also makes him especially difficult to track.

So, yeah. That's what I've got as of now. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I don't think we have many serial killers, do we? That'll give all of these detectives and such around the place something to do. I like it.

And, ah, it actually is possible to kill chatacters without people's permission. It's just difficult to do and doesn't really make you any friends...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

For example, jumping your average toa in the middle of a Koro from a shadowy alley will get yourself an asskicking. Attacking a matoran maybe less so. And players can be really 'creative' when it comes to reasons to defend their characters.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

Honestly, I was only planning on him killing NPC's and the occasional character that players wanted to get rid of. He'll still attack other characters, but since I can't kill them, I'll have to count it as a failure and have him escape from the scene.

As for that shadowy alley concept, I actually used that once with Verulas when he wasn't getting any interaction in Ta-Koro. Next thing I knew, Korero Maru had entered the fray.

Those poor NPC thugs never knew what hit them.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Let's say your character is lying unconscious on the ground. If someone who's an decides to have their character walk along and shoot your character in the head, your guy can't dodge it, so they're dead.

Okay, my phone isn't letting me send new PMs for some reason, so I'm just going to put this here:

To the RPers of Krayzikk, Kellin and anyone else with idle characters at Obsidian Outpost, could you please IC your characters leaving?

The Outsider players have some covertish stuff they need to do, and we can't really do that with all of these idle characters standing around in the middle of our base.

(Players whose characters are Outsider members or recruits awaiting their induction trials can ignore this message. :))

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Something that I was wondering about.

Soraya was confuses when Girah started talking about Toa stones. This got me wondering: how do Dashi normally transform into Dasaka, and Dasaka into Datsue? Is it the same Toa energy principle? If so, what is the medium? If they don't have Toa stones, what do they have?

So.... Ko-Koro.... Think it'll ever be home to Ko-Matorans again? And also.... Where are the refugees from Ko-Koro going to go?

A good portion of them went to Ta-Koro.

And knowing who took over it, it's gonna take one heck of a siege to retake it.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

Out of curiosity (because I want a "bad guy" character) are blaster/launcher type weapons are ok?

Also on a side note if anyone needs some team members or back up for something I'm willing to help.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

If you have a Skakdi or Vortixx you can have some advanced technology like a Zamor launcher. Aside from that the best you can do is explosive crossbow bolts or air pump weaponry.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1