BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Echelon and his merry men The Nightfall are in complete control of the Sanctum. The Brotherhood is forcing the remaining population of the Koro into house imprisonment, and have virtually secured the city. To the point, it's unofficially New Xa-Koro.  

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I wouldn't sent any character in until the new order comes into effect.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Has anyone written songs for their posts, or composed music for the game? I'm thinking of putting a BZPRPG songbook together either on the wiki or my BZP blog so we can all enjoy a single reference post for all the cool music created by players for this game.  Also, I'm curious about who wrote songs and why. :)

I've got a couple drinking songs in Ko Wahi

I also wrote a monastic chant in matoran

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Hehe. Dem drinkin' songs...

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

by the amount of people telling me i have no idea whats going on, I now know that i have no idea whats going on. apparently ko-koro is inhabited by baddies and le-koro is abandoned? can someone tell me the general state of the plot/each koro? the page for Le/Ko wahi has no information about the current state of either

Edited by Hiram McDaniels
  • Upvote 1

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

by the amount of people telling me i have no idea whats going on, I now know that i have no idea whats going on. apparently ko-koro is inhabited by baddies and le-koro is abandoned? can someone tell me the general state of the plot/each koro? the page for Le/Ko wahi has no information about the current state of either

Also Ga-Koro has creatures from another island- Dasaka- visiting.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Also Ga-Koro has creatures from another island- Dasaka- visiting.

Oh yeah those guys. well, girls. So ta, onu, and po koro are all fine?

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Fine as in not infested with beetles or controlled by followers of Makuta. just kind of normal, i guess.

Well... Ta-Koro is still recovering from a vicious terrorist attack, and those same terrorists now seem to have Onu-Koro in their sights.

Nowhere is safe...

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Back onto the topic of Le-Koro, I remember a few weeks back that the Gukko force has mobilised and that the city was undergoing evacuation, but there's been nothing since then. Where did the villegers evacuate to, and when exactly are the Gukko force going to engage the bug swarm?

• Upvote 1

Well... Ta-Koro is still recovering from a vicious terrorist attack, and those same terrorists now seem to have Onu-Koro in their sights.

Nowhere is safe...

How many Piraka are around Onu-Koro? And when are they attacking?

I think there are three. Avak, Vezok and Thok. Plus a heap of Rahkshi. No one except them knows when the attack will be.

I don't think he's actually in the Koro yet, but he did send a message warning The Ussalry that one of the Piraka was nearby, with Rahkshi.

Okay, I stand corrected.

Nowhere is safe...

Ta-koro has pretty much fully recovered by now aside from the ruins of the Lavapool.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Except for tumbleweeds. They must have a ball rolling around out there in the desert.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Random question: are we allowed to write fanfic for BZPRPG characters?  Because I had this idea about a one-on-one confrontation between Stannis and Makuta in the world of the Hiripaki the other day, and it refuses to dislodge itself from my mind.  :P

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Hey guys, sorry I've been so slow to post. I know there's a lot of stuff going on that I'm a part of or need to be a part of, but I'm just really busy. College, personal life, extracurricular responsibilities have made me really busy and stressed out.

I'll post when I can or manage to build the energy up to do, but don't expect too much from me over the next while.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Random question: are we allowed to write fanfic for BZPRPG characters?  Because I had this idea about a one-on-one confrontation between Stannis and Makuta in the world of the Hiripaki the other day, and it refuses to dislodge itself from my mind.   :P

There isn't any regulation on this, other than maybe the courtesy of asking the creator's permission to use their OC in a fic. Since Stannis is my character, I grant you permission to write any fanfics featuring him! You have my blessing.

In fact, I'd even be down with some slash fics and whatnot if anyone wants to go down that route. 

• Upvote 3

Random question: are we allowed to write fanfic for BZPRPG characters?  Because I had this idea about a one-on-one confrontation between Stannis and Makuta in the world of the Hiripaki the other day, and it refuses to dislodge itself from my mind.   :P

There isn't any regulation on this, other than maybe the courtesy of asking the creator's permission to use their OC in a fic. Since Stannis is my character, I grant you permission to write any fanfics featuring him! You have my blessing.

In fact, I'd even be down with some slash fics and whatnot if anyone wants to go down that route. 

hawt

Po used to be under attack by somebody or other almost all the time.

Rahkshi, pirates, more rahkshi, horde of Rahi, even more Rahkshi ... everything!

Well, if I ever get my serial killer character up and running, you can expect some pretty violent murders to occur there in the future...

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I actually have a pair of pirates in Po right now... I think it's time to start doing some proper pirating...