BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Okay... it took me around four hours to get it sounding right, but it's done now...

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I read it. Your serial killer guy is seriously ####ed up in the head. I like it. :D

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think Zenithex has the honor of being the character I spent the most time developing. I recall struggling for at least a week on his concept, and I had to PM Mr. House to make sure that it was okay for him to join (or in his case, re-join) the Brotherhood as a Blackrock Canyon escapee, but in the end, I'm happy with how he turned out. Here's to hoping that I don't have to change anything about him somewhere down the road.

And as Roman stated before, now all of the village guard characters have something to do. I think that I may also have something else stored up my sleeve concerning him, but I'll have to get back to you guys on that particular idea.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The environment, much like the weather and such, is largely up to the individual players to determine and play through, so long as it's reasonable and follows the precedent set. In the Mangaia, it's probably just going to be dark, hollow, scary, with a bit of dark, hugeness, darkness and also a bit of dark. And creepy. Also huge.

Edited by EmpressYumiwa

Does anyone actuall control the environment of Mangaia? Or is it up to players what they run into down there?

If you want to run into something (Rahkshi, Kraata or Parakuka, for example), you're allowed to RP that encounter yourself, so long as you keep things realistic and bear in mind that Rahkshi are intelligent and highly dangerous killing machines even without their master's influence.

The Staff may step in and control the Mangaia environment if we think things are going a little too smoothly, of course. Or if we're just feeling sadistic.

I would rather the party make their way to the Vault unmolested by Rahkshi, though.

Don't worry, you probably won't run into any if you don't want to, so long as you don't attract the Staff's attention.

Oh. Look at that. :evilgrin:

• Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

>.> that's on me. I am the evil being who brought the wrath of Staff upon us.

Right. You're going to walk at the front now so you can die first. It'll give the rest of us time to escape. :D

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It kind of depends on what type of Rahkshi we encounter, and how many there are...

Plus The Heretic is a pacifist...

Let's not do anything drastic, now.... After all, we've three Toa and two lesterin. With that power, we can hold our own for.... I dunno, some amount of time. Right.....?

A good five seconds if you assume anything. It would be best to fight like your characters lives depend on it.

Because they do.

Assuming they run into a Rahkshi of course, I have no idea if you will or not.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Every now and again I feel like it would be good fun to remind people just why six Rahkshi were enough to make an entire region panic in 2012.

I'll give you a hint. There's a mathematical formula.

Toa x 2 = 1 x Rahkshi.

:)

• Upvote 6

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Rule #3 - Rules were made to be broken. It's more fun that way. :D

The last person to say that in here is now in a ditch somewhere along the side of the information highway.

I would argue that the How to Survive the BZPRPG Staff guide is at least somewhat on topic.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

There's a small group breaking off to get help in Ta Koro, but otherwise, nothing happening on that front.

Plenty is happening. The Koro was evacuated, the Gukko Force has taken to the skies, and a whole bunch of people were headed into the forest to squish the bugs...

...they all just went idle or something.

The last person to say that in here is now in a ditch somewhere along the side of the information highway.

I would argue that the How to Survive the BZPRPG Staff guide is at least somewhat on topic.

Joke's on you that just means more roadwork and extra cardio for me

I always win

helo frens

There's no rule against going against the canon gender limits.

Joke's on you that just means more roadwork and extra cardio for me

I always win

;___;7

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

And thus Joskander shows up again, having conveniently hidden outside the Koro until people that looked friendly showed up.  And said people were Cael's group and a Maru!  What a coincidence!  :D

(...all according to keikaku*.)

*Note: Keikaku means plan.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Alright. If any of the staffers have an issue with this idea, please feel free to shoot it down and have a Makuta-storm nuke the remains or whatever.

That being out of the way, remember that idea I said that I might have concerning Zenithex? Well, in the hopes that some of the newer members (maybe some older members too, who knows?) will take up an interest in possibly creating a Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an character, I have decided to try giving everyone a shot in deciding who the Lesterin will be going after while he's not doing something explicitly for them, if the staff permits it. This is how I'm currently expecting this to go down:

When Zenithex gets time on his hands, I will post three ideas for possible NPC victims in News and Discussion along with a deadline. However, I will not be posting the location I'll be having him travel to, as to prevent Guard characters from setting up crazy amounts of patrols before his arrival.

Interested parties who wish to cast a vote for a certain NPC among that list to be put in Zenithex's sights can send their pick to me via PM instead of clogging up News and Discussion. Whichever NPC has the most votes by the deadline is the one who will end up being attacked and quite possibly killed.

Players can also PM me to attack or kill PC's, provided that the creator or current player (in the case of players who've had characters given to them, bunnied characters obviously not counting) of said target character is the one doing the PMing; I will not be taking out hits on PC's who do not belong to you. PC attacks or kills will take priority over the NPC ones, and no NPC's will be announced during that specific break from Brotherhood duties.

And finally, while I concede that any of these attacks can end in confrontation between him and the village Guard, Zenithex isn't stupid; he has a Kanohi Arthron quite literally chained to his face, and he uses it before each of his attacks to make sure that he and his victim are alone. Have fun trying to ambush him, unless your character has the power of Sonics (not quite sure if that can counter an Arthron, but feel free to disregard if that's not the case).

Anyways, I'll hopefully be looking forward to Zenithex's "misadventures" as much as anyone else will be who follows him as a character. Cheers!

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Okay seriously, what the heck is going on in Le? Apparently the entire bug swarm has reached the village now.

What happened to the Gukko force and the other fighters who were headed out to intercept them before they got close?

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Yeah. There was a big post about the Gukko force taking flight, and they were gathering a whole bunch of PC volunteers in the marketplace during the evacuation.

That was a few weeks ago, and then... Nothing.