BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

You know that sub that just went from Kentoku to Mata Nui? The Red Star Voyagers are sailing from Mata Nui to Kentoku.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's only been really slow in the past couple of years. Once the swarm of new players come, we'll go back to the five+ pages a day norm.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Yeah, about that...

Last time I checked, the wiki stated that they were actually traveling to the coordinates under the Red Star (hence their name), and one of the staffers seemed to have implied that it was in the completely opposite direction of Kentoku when we were having this conversation last, but I could always be remembering wrong. 

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yeah, about that...

Last time I checked, the wiki stated that they were actually traveling to the coordinates under the Red Star (hence their name), and one of the staffers seemed to have implied that it was in the completely opposite direction of Kentoku when we were having this conversation last, but I could always be remembering wrong.

At the time of the voyagers' departure Nuju said we could decide on the location of the star ourselves since it didn't have story relevance. And we chose it to be above Kentoku or somewhere in that direction.

Also Hiram, when you're done with the starter topic be sure to check the timelines on the wiki as well. They contain the same information but also have links to old important posts. ;)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

It's only been really slow in the past couple of years. Once the swarm of new players come, we'll go back to the five+ pages a day norm.

:blink:

Five+ pages a day? Are you serious?

I wasn't even here for BZPRPG before the new forums, and I can say "yes" to that.

BZP was really, really active. And it might get back to that since Bionicle 2015.

Edited by Monado Boy

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

:blink:

There have been faster games.

I once left a game called AHC for a weekend, 22 pages when I got back sunday night.

...but close to it

You could go onto a topic in the morning, and come back to it in the afternoon with three other pages. It was a pain in the rear to keep up with it all.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It was between the Po-Koro Sentinels and the crew of the Infernavika, after the latter kidnapped Turaga Onewa.

-Void

The Fowadi to be exact. The two biggest PC ships duking it out was a real bummer to miss.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah, about that...

At the time of the voyagers' departure Nuju said we could decide on the location of the star ourselves since it didn't have story relevance. And we chose it to be above Kentoku or somewhere in that direction.

Also Hiram, when you're done with the starter topic be sure to check the timelines on the wiki as well. They contain the same information but also have links to old important posts. ;)

Ok. i havent even gotten done with the starter yet. I barely started (hehe. get it?). Thanks for the suggestion though. 

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

So life happens.

And rather unfortunately, it happened all at once for me.  I suppose the fact that I've been gone isn't big news, either because you noticed or didn't, but I guess this is something official.  What with family issues, college work, and university hunting, my time available to crank out post after post has been severely degraded.  No, I don't plan on leaving this amazing community anytime soon, though I will only be able to keep one or two characters up and running at a reasonable pace.  I'm not about to go writing the rest off on the N&D PC Exterminator Mob Hitlist just yet, too optimistic for that, so no flaming torches.

Or sandwiches.

yet

luv y'all

i'm still slightly alive

keep on postin'

just wanted to let y'know

<3

• Upvote 6

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -