BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"All things considered, pretty good."

The traveler looked to his left where the Toa had spoken. She'd moved up to the bed quietly, almost quiet enough to catch the Toa off guard. He looked her over. She was wearing a custom labcoat and blue armour underneath. Toa of water, he registered. Pretty, too, when you look beyond the scars.

He tried to sit up again to properly face the doctor, whinced painfully and let himself sink back into the cushions. Okay, let's not try that again...need to take things slow.

Instead of propping himself up, he merely looked to his left.

"So, did you come up with the name?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tayis

Tayis knew perfectly well that Ta-koro was exactly the right place to go, but frankly he'd rather they followed a cold trail. Zieta was apparently suicidal, and leading her into the centre of things wouldn't do anything good. However, he didn't want to directly mislead her.

"You're the one who's been investigating," he said, scratching the back of his head. "Do you think this Vex guy is in Ta-koro then?"

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

"How about 'following the Toa code' for my suggestion?" he asked half heartedly. He didn't know any of the members of Sixhand, other than this 'Vex' Zieta kept mentioning. Valuki might know of course, but he'd rather not enlighten Zieta to the matoran's knowledge.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

IC: Tivanu Tivanu nodded very slowly "Well guess that is where i will go after i help you kill this invisible murderer."

OOC: @Falcon Lord and Vox: As you said, I'm not RPing with Viima here because he's waiting for Weta to transport him. IC Jarkale(Ko-Koro): Jarkale sighed. "Ok, I believe you. Maybe he's not part of the team. If you want to fight, then fight. I think I'll just shut my mouth and do my job." With that he took out some writing equipment to record the upcoming events.

IC: "Yes, I must thank you for your help in this matter."OOC: Yeah, I was pretty sure that was why you weren't RPing Viima here, I PMed Lorax so you should be able to RP with Viima here soon.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked up at the sky for several long moments before sighing

"Eh i do not need thanks. It is very very rarely, like almost non-existant, That i take a job for free. The last job i took my payment was this fancy gold watch and silver ring."

He extended his right arm for orderin to see the Gold watch that rested on his wrist. He then showed him his other hand that held the Silver ring.

"So yeah only things the guy had to pay me so i took it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: My Toa follows the code.

IC: Keldor

"He will kill you if he wins. He will then try to kill the rest of us. And if he loses, he will not take you to his ally unless you torture him."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Tivanu Tivanu looked up at the sky for several long moments before sighing"Eh i do not need thanks. It is very very rarely, like almost non-existant, That i take a job for free. The last job i took my payment was this fancy gold watch and silver ring." He extended his right arm for orderin to see the Gold watch that rested on his wrist. He then showed him his other hand that held the Silver ring."So yeah only things the guy had to pay me so i took it."

IC: "Very nice."OOC: I will be away at camp for 3 days starting today, I will not be able to post during this time.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

"It may be becoming a thing of the past," he said. "But most Toa still have morals, and will try to avoid killing. Certainly, going out with intent to kill is...not at all heroic."

He gazed towards the cave entrance, the cold wind whistling again the walls.

"I guess if we're going to Ta-koro," he continued. "We best just get moving."

He put up his hood, pulled his cloak tighter around himself and headed outside.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Ignitus, Oriak):I turn just in time to sidestep Oriak's swing, responing with my own attack towards his leg.He knocks me back with a powerful gust of wind, hacking viciously through the layers a snow knocked into the air that's distorting my vision.He's good.But I'm better.Activating my Hau to defend from his attacks, I deliver a powerful kick to the stomach, causing him to stumble and giving me an opening.I swing Vulcan toward his arm, only to be blocked by Kiron's scimitar.OOC: I'll be posting the fight in three seperate segments. Feel free to post any sideline actions in between.:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Keldor led Xadah off to the side, out of hearing of the others and whispered into his ear, "How do you feel about the Akiri?" If Keldor was right, he may have just found his organization's first member.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC(Xadah):"If you wanna talk politics, you got the wrong guy. I've been runnin' from the law since Mata Nui knows when. Anyone in power wants me locked up, or better yet, dead.":A::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu only nodded

"Yes. Was originally thinking of selling the ring but i think it look semi decent on me."

OOC: Good to know. guess i will just be here

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"You misunstand me, my friend," said Keldor, still whispering. "You strike me as someone who has a love of money and no love for the Akiri. I care about neither, but it just so happens that I have quite a bit of money. So would it not benefit you if the Akiri..." He paused, searching for the right word, "stepped down? At the very least you will be paid well." He pulled a gold coin worth about 100 widgets out of his pocket. "So, what do you say?"

Ko-Wahi

IC: Riaril + NPC NM (Research Hospital)

“Oh that? It’s just a placeholder until you give your real one. This isn’t a not-for-profit; you’ll be getting a bill of course, but for now just relax and rest. I’ll see about getting the armor rush ordered. The healing only works if you stay put and keep your movements to a minimum. If you need to relieve yourself, just ring the bell on the headboard and a nurse will see you to it.” Riaril paused from her speech, eye glancing at the ceiling momentarily. “Actually, if you need anything at all, just ring the bell. I’ve gotten the staff trained to perfection. Sometimes I can’t help it and I ring one just to see if they’re listening, which of course fills my office with about three nurses, a gofer, and usually a doctor as well.”

“And sorry if I startled you,” Riaril continued as she rolled her stool to the footboard and began updating one of the forms hanging off the edge, putting her cigarette out on a small equipment tray within reach; “I’ve been here before you woke up. You’re a warrior type, aren’t you? The kind of guy that breaks skulls for breakfast, eats women for breakfast, and hates being snuck up on. I’ve seen plenty of you before. Trust me. The worst I’ll be doing is draining herbal tea down your throat with a bamboo tube.”

The same matoran as before flitted out from the beaded curtain. He seemed pleased and content as he climbed the small stool behind the desk and silenced the bell with a softly placed finger. Without a word, he took forms daintily and individually stamped each sheet, a loud slap resounding as the ink stained the pages. Nalita took her queue and waited the quarter of an hour in silence. Finally, when the last sheet had been stamped and signed off, the matoran turned to her with a beaming smile.

“It is good to see you again. The interview is over. I have read your forms, understand your capabilities, and have found you have the patience necessary for the job. All that is left is a clinical exam, your physical, and forming an agreement on compensation, etc. etc. Please, this way.”

He led her through a pair of oak doors, the metal hinges swinging both directions as they passed. Their footsteps echoed softly down the corridor.

“This is the ground floor,” He explained as they walked; “the emergency wards and trauma units are based in the Southern wing on the ground floor. The Northern wing, this one, is for offices and the pharmacy. We have our own small greenhouse in the North Tower, but most of the more exotic herbs are imported from Ga-Koro. They have a better climate and we don’t use enough to justify the cost of growing them.” They passed a number of scurrying matoran, a few toa, and a lesterin carrying a digital tablet as if it were a pound of solid gold. He waved, then went back to work. Nalita’s guide tapped her hip for attention.

“Ignore him. He’s just a fuddy-duddy with a case of friendliness. Never says anything of use. I honestly don’t even know what position he is here. Probably janitorial. Ah: here we are.”

The third pair of oak doors swung open, revealing a winch operated elevator basket. The rest of the room was empty, save for the stained glass windows and a pile of dust trembling near the edge of the room.

“We’re going up. Get in, get in. Yes, that’s it, close the door please. The second floor has our clinics and private offices. You’ll be working with some minor cases to start, and then we’ll send you down to trauma once your exhausted. No point having you in good shape right off the bat, it’ll impact your performance too well. We work long shifts here, and most of the time we’re about half-asleep when someone comes to us in a shoebox needing to be stitched back together.”

OOC: ALRIGHT FLIPZ! Congratulations on being the FIRST official candidate for employment at the Nuju Marillion Research Hospital. Here’s your time to SHINE! This is the quest for Nalita to be admitted onto the staff roster: write three or more treatment cases of individual patient NPCs being healed or talked to by Nalita. You may mention the Ko-Matoran NPC hanging around or scribbling his thoughts on a clipboard. You may even have short conversations with him. However, focus on her interaction with the patients and her environment. Have fun, and remember to make them living characters, not just NPC 1 with a head cold!

Oh, yeah, be imaginative with the healing. This is not a typical western hospital with sanitizer solution in every alcove. This is Bionicle, and healing is extraordinary when you have bionic machines needing allergy alleviation.

IC(Xadah):"Hmph. You'll have to pay me mighty handsomely to help with that kinda task. And I have a love for survival. Money? Just something I need to survive.":A::k::i:

"This would be just a tenth of your final payment. You would receive the rest after the deed was done. And I would arrange a pardon for you once we got some more.." He paused again, "competent leaders into power. And we would not do it alone. I would hire others. I hope to hire ten total, paying each a thousand widget's worth of gold. And if they want you dead anyways, what do you have to lose?"

OOC: @Flipz: How about treating a PC with a bullet wound?

@ ToA: Feel free to continue the fight during this conversation.

IC(Xadah):"Hmmm... I'll think about it."IC(Ignitus, Oriak):I can feel myself getting weaker as the fight goes on. Being a Toa of Fire, the cold is draining my strength, and if I don't end this fast, I'll wind up with a sword in my throat, and there goes any hope of finding Radriar.Summoning my energy, I cause my armored hand to become red-hot and punch Oriak. The intense heat instantly evaporates the snow and frost covering his armor, causing a satisfying hiss from the steam and a loud yell from my opponent.Oriak responds with vicious strikes, almost too fast to keep up with.Key word: almost.He's a better duelist than anyone I've fought so far on the island, but I can feel I've faced harder before.Suddenly, an immensely strong gust of frigid air hits my face, and it's all I can do to block Oriak's savage hacking with my Hau.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

IC(Xadah):"Y'know, I guess I do have a love of liquor... and running from the law... and smuggling... and weapons... and maybe women... the list goes on and on. But anyway, yeah, let's go check it out.":A::k::i:

Keldor walked back over to the fight and wondered why Oriak was not using his powers. "Probably restricted by some stupid rule of honor," muttered the Skakdi.