Have You Changed Since Bzp Came Back?

Phovos

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yeah, no doubt.2. How have you changed?I'm a lot more capable of handling criticism and I've become a much, much better writer. I was already on kind of a haitus before hand so not all of these are strictly recent developments. 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Massive, massive brony presence. I'm seeing fewer and fewer familiar faces around here but that's what a year or two of inactivity does for you. 4. No Patrick, horseradish is not an instrument either.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

I see that everyone has grown up slightly. I also agree with whoever said it that there does seem to be fewer people actually here... Also, my most major change, I don't end every single bloody post with -Phovos any more. Just this topic.

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes.2. How have you changed?Well I've become more mature, my grammar has improved, I can now sign up for random MMORPGs on the net legally due to recently becoming 13, started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with my sis, and I've also ruined my life with TVTropes.3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Nope.4. *insert pointless question here*42.

1. Yes, yes I have. 2. Well I had love experiances and that always changes a person, also I had to change to an old alt due to me losing my BZPower info AND email info. Additionally I think I'm developing telepathy between me and my pet ferret. 3.No. 4.Yes but with only meat and cheese please.

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here*

1. Well, yes, I think so.2. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends and I've probably matured quite a bit.3. Well... I have been seeing an awful lot of PONIES lately...4. No, you may not duct tape your breakfast to the roof of my car. ~Slushie

bioniclebanner2_by_chromatic_ninja-db5v5

You may also know me as Zeta, Zen, Tay, or Slushie

1. Yeah, but nothing important, like converting to a strict vegan diet or anything. 2. Umm, well when the old forums were up, I was driven by the need to get noticed, like in the library, and aiming for POBZPCship, but its not that important anymore. 3. Yeah, I haven't seen some people around from the old forums. 4. Can you taste the rainbow?

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes, Indeed. 2. How have you changed?I have become a far more respectable Individual. I stopped being a huge Noob,learned to accept jokes as jokes, and I hope I have become a better (Hopefully) person for it. As I was on a hiatus during the downtime, I grew up in my life, and therefore, when I returned, I reflected the changes I have undergone in life online :). 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Yup. 4. So, what is 2 x 2, please don't say fish XD -Star

Edited by Starparu

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? yes. definitely. 2. How have you changed? I became a brony and also became a bit less attached to bionicle 3. Have you noticed anyone else change? not majorly 4. There is no way to get chocolate rain without eternal chaos

Edited by Wally Martin

Heh, I've changed a lot. When the boards went down, I was a sophmore in college and jobless. I am now a junior AND have a job at a preschool! Hurray!

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Oh yes...2. How have you changed?I was a total BIONICLE addict before the downtime. I knew everything, now after a long hiatus, I struggle to remember names! I've joined the Wrestling and Track Team (Shot put and Discus), got myself into being a Boxing fan watching every week and will get myself into it next year! Was most popular vote for school government and social as heck...and oh...video games are a big part of me now; such as Halo and CoD. Mentally, verbally, emotionally, socially, humorously, educationally, artistically/musically, and physically: I've matured. I'm a new person, but still eager for additional BIONICLE storyline and side information!3. Have you noticed anyone else change?I don't know of anyone familiar yet...'cept for Fresh Prince. He's still hilarious.4. *insert pointless question here*Pointless Question

Edited by TuragaInLOL
sigsagng1.pngsigsagng2.pngsigsagng3.pngsigsagng4.pngsigsagng5.pngsigsagng6.png
Before...I was known as ToaMahriLeader > ~TML~ > GreshWhat...now here...is your...Tohunga-In-Law.
|"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules..." - Joker (The Dark Knight)
|"What exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as TWISTED AS I WANNA BE?!" -David Draiman (Disturbed)
|"Annoying...Me? I prefer the term: Mentally Abusive..." -Tohunga-In-Law (BZPower)

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?Yes, definitely. 2. How have you changed?I feel I've become a better writer, for one thing. I've also learned to budget my time much better, both on BZP and off of it. Other than that...nope, same old Lewa#. :P3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Not really, though I've noticed quite a few of my friends who are no longer on BZP even after the forums came back.4. *insert pointless question here*I like tacos. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

1. I'd say I've definitely changed, and in general, looking back at where I was when I first joined this site, I'm a completely different person. 2. "A larger incentive to swear (even though I wouldn't here)" Oh man, I can relate to this so much. I remember how I used to wonder why anyone ever would, now, well... I think I can blame my friends for that. I am much more knowledgeable of and own much more electronic music. I've gotten a bit better at drawing, although I don't build much with my lego stuff anymore (still like it though). I started taking fencing and parkour classes (not in the same class though, sadly) so I'm physically much stronger than the wimp that was sitting in this chair half a year ago.

...and I've also ruined my life with TVTropes.

I did that too. And thanks to it I have a ridiculously huge list of shows to watch now. Oh yeah, I also got a new computer so that was exciting. 3. Not yet, but the site hasn't been online long has it? Definitely fewer people, I think the downtime weeded out a lot of people, for better or worse. I did end up keeping tabs on Lady Kopaka though, she's changed in some respects. She's a lot busier, and is making an admirable effort to press on in life.

1. yes2. I went up a bra size.

I see Wrack's still her good old self though.

What exactly do you mean by "changed". Yes, people are always changing. If you mean my interest in LEGO, then no.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? I most certainly have.2. How have you changed? Better writer, better people skills, and I've developed an odd obsession with the 2005 sets and Toa Mata.3. Have you noticed anyone else change? Some MOCists seem to have greatly improved their building skills, and I'm under the impression that everyone has been paying better attention in their English classes (grammar, spelling, punctuation from some members have greatly improved). Other than that, no.4. *insert pointless question here* Do I like pie? Well, yes, I do. Particularly apple. t1ssig.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

1. In some ways, yes. Not in my posting in the forums here, but some people may notice some changes in the way I speak or whatever. :P2. I suppose I've gotten more serious about other creative endeavors, and spend less time planning any creative things to post here. I'm also generally disillusioned with the Internet itself, and though I spend almost as much time online as I used to, I don't always enjoy it as much.3. Obviously I couldn't notice any people on here change while the McDowntime was happening, but I suppose I've noticed it now. Pretty much no one in my real life bothers to look at BZP anymore, so that didn't change.4. *adds point to question*

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

1. A little.2. I've became quite the gamer. Been playing the sims3 alot.3. Not really.4. Chuck Norris with a mask of speed on his face. Mata-nui and god help us all if that happens.

My name is Riru. Fear me! Muhahahahaha....... wait, did I say that out loud?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

1. Of course I have, everyone changes constantly2. My position, velocity, acceleration, mass, length in all 3 dimensions, average electrical charge, and related functions have all changed - some more than others. Oh, and my telomeres shortened, unfortunately.3. Pretty much everyone I know has experienced very similar changes to those I explained4. Ghosts are overpowered in both lategame TvP and TvZ. EMP needs a nerf, possibly snipe as well.

1. Eeyup.2. Mostly I have been itroduced to many new hings fandom-wise, so my interests reflect that, and my attitude is like the one I developed in other forums. I consider it somewhat better, and slightly more mature.3. There's a horsepile of bronies around, which is always good.4. Not really, no.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? Ja2. How have you changed?Eagle scout stuff, college applications, general academic domination3. Have you noticed anyone else change?Ponies, everywhere. Not just fans of ponies, but lifestyle bronies.4. *insert pointless question here*Make big rocket go now

Haven't seen a topic by you in a while, Phovos. :P 1. A little bit.2. Still trying to post a lot, but kind of slacking off in the zone of what counts.3. Oh yeah. I've seen them change into having disinterest for this place because BZP's forums were down for nearly half a year.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?A lot has changed for me recently, even before BZP went down. So I guess that's a yes 2. How have you changed?I'm a bit more open to other people's points of view, thus I can understand others a bit better. 3. Have you noticed anyone else change?People here seem to have settled down a bit more, before people were always striving for more, now they seem relatively content with what they.And let's not forget about the Overabundance of MLP fans. 4. *insert pointless question here*A tie between Halo Reach and GoW3. Happy now?

Edited by Solare

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

It's been a long time. I was going to come back a while ago, but turns out my return was a week after the forums were taken offline for upgrading. And I'm pretty much a different person now. More mature. Possibly a better writer. A larger incentive to swear (even though I wouldn't here). Interests in other things. A smaller addiction to Bohrok. Things like that. And now, in old Phovos-The-Raptor-Style, here are my questions: 1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here* Thanks, -Phovos the Raptor (and company)

1. Heck yes.2. Matured a lot, shifted political views, got better at writing...The list goes on and on.3. Yeah. A lot of people have become bronies. Swearing is more popular now. And a bunch of my buds got even better at writing.4. I'm totally a brony. Like, for real. Loving the ponies. Yep. -The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?

• [*]No, not really. It's only been a week or so. I believe your question was "Have you changed over the downtime," two which I will also answer no.

2. How have you changed?

• [*]See above.

3. Have you noticed anyone else change?

• [*]Yes. More swearing and more MLP fans. I'd like to visit just one forum without having anime ponies in my face, thanks.

4. *insert pointless question here*

• [*]That's a very nice topic you have there...It's be a ssssssssshame if something were to happen to it.

:w:

1. Have you changed since BZP came back? To answer this question, I would say yes because real life has taken over completely, but I still keep up with my hobby's but majority of it is not really Bionicle related. Also, I got myself a job so I have been pretty busy working and schooling.2. How have you changed? Well, the changes that happened to me is a lot, because so many things had happened when BZP was down. All I can say since that long period of time, I matured much more and feel like a different person than how I was when I first entered here.3. Have you noticed anyone else change? I believe a lot of my friends here I haven't seen a long time have changed a lot also here on BZP. The only thing that matters is that we are still friends.4. *insert pointless question here* If there is a zombie apocalypse what would you do? Well to answer this question, I would stock up on supplies and make sure I find a place that is a good stronghold, like maybe a prison will work. Then use the defenses there to watch over myself along with any survivors that are with me, and we will create a community there and try to survive! ~Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

I've grown up. I've lost interest in Bionicle, real life overwhelmed me. Don't get me wrong, Bionicle was awesome, but it's no more. Actually, I feel like the best part of my life has come to an end, and a new one has begun. I guess this is what people mean by "becoming an adult", it's something I didn't ask for.Almost everyone I know has changed, at least I'm not the only one. 4. Yeah, I guess you're right.

hidron_nuva_idea.png

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here* 1. I guess, yeah. 2. I'm turning into a brony, I'm not as serious, my comedies are funnier.3. Not much, no. Not a bad thing.4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -ibrow11

#1. Yep.#2. I see my main change online/bzp-wise as generally taking the whole concept of forums less close to my chest and less seriously. There was a time where if I was ever warned by a moderator or something like that then that would be a big deal and somewhat frighten me into not repeating that. However, a while away from bzp and actually spending less time online in general made me realize how irrelevant it all is to the rest of my life. Don't worry though - I'm not actively going to seek rules to break and if I am warned then I'll still of course follow as a sign of respect for the staff here. I'm not a fool, I respect authority.3. Haven't been around long enough to notice.4. The cubic root of bananas should be abolished.

Formerly known as Skrilax - just, so ya know.

sigx1-1.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

Go Sens Go!

1. Have you changed since BZP came back?2. How have you changed?3. Have you noticed anyone else change?4. *insert pointless question here*

1. Well, before BZP went down, I'd only been back for a month or two after leaving circa 2004. So compared to the last time I was really active here, I've changed more than can be fit into a post. With regards to the downtime, I suppose a little.2. Life happened. I had an internship over the summer and am working to acquire a better one for next summer; I'm looking into an apartment for next year; I'm trying to learn some extra skills outside of school. I've also developed a bit of an itch to write, but I'm rather starved for plots. With regards to Bionicle, I read through some of the old comics, so I suppose I'm one of the few whose interest increased over the downtime. I've also done some reflecting on what BZP represents to me (it was the first forum I ever joined, after all) and how my life might have changed had I not left in 2004. But the past is the past, after all - not much to be done about it now. I just come here for some civil discussion these days.3. Ponies. This does not just apply to BZP; it seems to have absolutely exploded in popularity over the past six months to a year, and not just online. I can't say I get it.4. Objection, your honor. Leading question.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

1. Yes, undoubtedly. Although since I'd already left BZ before it went down, I've had a longer period to change over than most.2. I discovered this thing called real life, maybe some of you have heard of it? XDDDD More seriously, I guess I've just become a more mature, more 'real' person, although it's kinda hard to explain that really.3. Well, I've noticed Lewa0111's become a much more awesome comedy writer than he was before, if that counts. Other than that, however, I never really knew anyone else on BZ who's still here, so I can't really answer.I have also noticed a certain increase in ponies since I was last here. While I can't say I'm particularly surprised, given how fast I've seen the craze spreading elsewhere... I guess I never actually thought it would get as far as BZ XD4. I would respond to that with an AVPM quote, but I can't seem to think of a decent one right now.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

1. Why, yes, I have, thanks for noticing.2. I've gotten one heck of a lot more sarcastic, which I consider a good thing personally. I veer off into tangents often now, which is a result of high doses of Zero Punctuation. I'm not sure I should say I'm more mature. Yeah, granted I'm starting my A Levels, finally got an idea of what I want to do with my life (Become a teacher, maybe even in America) and generally meant to have gained a sense of responsibility, but HA, no I really haven't. I've gotten slightly more mopey though and depressed, that's probably worth pointing out.3. I haven't been studying people's behaviours, so I can not answer.4. Why can't you?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.