EXTERMINATION: Review

Voltex

Hey guys I did the thing

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/IsolationSample.wav

“Do you think he’ll be alright?” Taka Nuvia asked.

“Who, Voltex?” Burnmad replied, shrugging when Taka Nuvia nodded. “Who knows… he’s got Vinylstep and Valendale there to help him. And after what he’s gone through… if he trusts somebody, so do I. They’ll be fine. Voltex will activate the Reanimator, and get us a bunch of allies back from the dead… hopefully.”

“And if he fails?” Elittra asked, uncharacteristically subdued.

Burnmad turned to face them. “Then we’ll make do. I know there are many Matoran in Metru-Nui unhappy with the White Council - members of Project Mayhem, fans of Voltex, even some Matoran from the old Resistance. We’ll gather them all, and once we have our army, we’ll storm the Coliseum and take Metru-Nui back.”

Is it bad ._.

EDIT: ALSO I JUST REALIZED THAT THE SECOND BOOK WAS EXTRACTION, NOT ISOLATION

WOW

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

On the subject of why I am Blue: (Why Electric? I was bored. =P)

The hottest part of a flame is Blue, therefore I believe that plasma makes more sense as a hotter flame.

So yeah I'll act like a white flame isn't hotter than that. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So... I'm a Ga-Matoran...

XD

Not too sure on the dropping leadership chance there, but yeeeaaahhhh I get to hunt down shadowhawk - Er, I mean Lightsparrow! TEXTERMINATION updated!

I shall make sure to read it tomorrow

Also someone should totally design an actual Mafia game based on this series

Somebody that isn't me

That way I can

you know

Tear it to shreds :evilgrin:

An epic story with BZP members in them, a spin off comedy based on said epic, and members doing their own voice recording of lines from the epic. 

With all of these things going to Extermination, I wonder how long it will take for it to hit the front page. :)

My test reading of a line from Extraction.

There are two files there because one is as is, and in the other I changed the pitch by 6 half-steps.

Good job with reading these! I like the one that is left as is better. The other one is a little too deep IMO, but I still think it is a cool voice. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

There are two files there because one is as is, and in the other I changed the pitch by 6 half-steps.

Good job with reading these! I like the one that is left as is better. The other one is a little too deep IMO, but I still think it is a cool voice. 

I will probably change the pitch for Luroka's lines where he is in his true form mainly because he is intended to be titanic and intimidating. I will use my unaltered voice for his matoran form from isolation and for Kumadu in Extermination.

bBhcfWO.png

An epic story with BZP members in them, a spin off comedy based on said epic, and members doing their own voice recording of lines from the epic. 

With all of these things going to Extermination, I wonder how long it will take for it to hit the front page. :)

Well, Isolation wasn't featured until June (a full two months after the epic was completed), although I'm not sure who recommended it to the news team. Extraction was featured in November right before it was completed; I think it was Luroka who recommended it?

I know that Extermination has been recommended by Luroka too, but well, they can't just start featuring everything he mentions to them. :P

I would be fine if Extermination is never featured, myself. I feel like it's grown large enough that being featured might not necessarily have much of an impact? I mean, there might be a few new readers, I guess. 

I will probably change the pitch for Luroka's lines where he is in his true form mainly because he is intended to be titanic and intimidating. I will use my unaltered voice for his matoran form from isolation and for Kumadu in Extermination.

The pitch change could probably be lessened just a little bit; it currently does sound deep and demonic, but it's also bordering on people being unable to understand what is being said.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit late in catching up but I really liked Kayn's introduction telling Voltex he isn't such a bad guy as he appeared. 

Also the fact Kayn is now also "Agent 43". Glad I have allies like Agent 64 and Control :D

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

@Master Sword

It hit front page a while back, I believe. Well, maybe. I can't remember.

Nah, Extermination hasn't been on the front page yet - if it had, it would have the featured tag.

I'm a bit late in catching up but I really liked Kayn's introduction telling Voltex he isn't such a bad guy as he appeared. 

Also the fact Kayn is now also "Agent 43". Glad I have allies like Agent 64 and Control :D

Is he really not a bad guy though

Is he really

Ha, I forget all of the twists these stories have. They're a reason I enjoy them so much. Anyways I'm sure Kayn will kill everyone and satisfy his innocent bloodthirst

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I've recorded two more clips, from Extraction this time. So, there should be updates on the 26th, 27th, and 28th for sure, at Noon EST.

Also, I advocate for more voices! More! Even if you don't like yours, go for it! Lord knows I hate hearing my voice in recordings, and look at all the junk I've audio vomited up for y'all :P

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Is Control another BZP character, or is he his own person, or would that be spoilers?

Spoilers

Well it's good to know that it'll be explained eventually.

---

voice acting? If my mic wasn't a terrible webcam, and if I had some actual recording software, I might do some reading. Maybe.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Make it just a minor third or something, a bit hard to hear it clearly.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

and here I thought tumblr wouldn't be trouble for me

le sigh

took me like 20 minutes to get soundcloud working but I did

will post it once I get home

assuming that isn't what Luroka just posted haha

He just posted a link to the tumblr post that doesn't require signing in