Memes Take Over

zsdiogo

I know Omishade, but that generally is the strongest argument that they could offer agaist MLP, and even that is rather weak. Particularly since most people here are not creepy old guys and most bronies here are probably teenagers. Though I myself find little harm in it, after all I could see why some guys might like it for the good animation and voice acting and watch it not because they are weird but because it does have sort teen element in it. However, I personally don’t care to watch it. Although, it would be just like watching the Power Puff Girls, which I had in the past or Kim Possible only more pink and "magical".

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

I know Omishade, but that generally is the strongest argument that they could offer agaist MLP, and even that is rather weak. Particularly since most people here are not creepy old guys and most bronies here are probably teenagers. Though I myself find little harm in it, after all I could see why some guys might like it for the good animation and voice acting and watch it not because they are weird but because it does have sort teen element in it. However, I personally don’t care to watch it. Although, it would be just like watching the Power Puff Girls, which I had in the past or Kim Possible only more pink.

Actually it's less pink and 20% more cooler. Edited by OmiShad

I did notice that most of the old BZP memes have mostly vanished. (No sign of connor/KATSF quotes, "92% of..." signatures, PBZPs, or "Matoro died to..." posts yet, thank goodness)! But yes, the pony thing is...odd. :blink: :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I know Omishade, but that generally is the strongest argument that they could offer agaist MLP, and even that is rather weak. Particularly since most people here are not creepy old guys and most bronies here are probably teenagers. Though I myself find little harm in it, after all I could see why some guys might like it for the good animation and voice acting and watch it not because they are weird but because it does have sort teen element in it. However, I personally don't care to watch it. Although, it would be just like watching the Power Puff Girls, which I had in the past or Kim Possible only more pink.

Actually it's less pink and 20% more cooler.
Well... Ok...?

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

I know Omishade, but that generally is thestrongest argument that they could offer agaist MLP, and even that is rather weak. Particularly since most people here are not creepy old guys and most bronies here are probably teenagers. Though I myself find little harm in it, after all I could see why some guys might like it for the good animation and voice acting and watch it not because they are weird but because it does have sort teen element in it. However, I personally don't care to watch it. Although, it would be just like watching the Power Puff Girls, which I had in the past or Kim Possible only more pink.

Well... Ok...?
It's a MLP joke.Actually since BZP came back I've only seen one meme(ponies).

I know Omishade, but that generally is thestrongest argument that they could offer agaist MLP, and even that is rather weak. Particularly since most people here are not creepy old guys and most bronies here are probably teenagers. Though I myself find little harm in it, after all I could see why some guys might like it for the good animation and voice acting and watch it not because they are weird but because it does have sort teen element in it. However, I personally don't care to watch it. Although, it would be just like watching the Power Puff Girls, which I had in the past or KimPossible only more pink.

Well... Ok...?
It's a MLP joke. Actually since BZP came back I've only seen one meme(ponies).
Huh... I heard that before, but I don't really know what is means or where it came from?

You know what, I think we should create more Bionicle memes, for this Bionicle fan site lacks the creativity of creating a completely "bionicle" related meme that sticks. Though I can't think of anything at this moment...

whatevertahu.jpg And I'm going to go off and sulk now. Anyway, we do need our internal memes back. BZP is a colder place without them.

Maybe we could do a meme where everyone has a Kohrak in their sig? XD

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Maybe it's time to bring back the old jokes? We seem to be struggling to generate more.

... I now have to resist the urge to draw some mask munchers again :lol:

You know what, I think we should create more Bionicle memes, for this Bionicle fan site lacks the creativity of creating a completely "bionicle" related meme that sticks. Though I can't think of anything at this moment...

If we keep on thinking, it will come to one of us someday. ^^ I guess it just has to be something extremely funny. ^^

whatevertahu.jpg And I'm going to go off and sulk now. Anyway, we do need our internal memes back. BZP is a colder place without them.

LOVE this. ^_^ And I would never have though to say this someday but: Yes, please bring the old BZP memes back. What's the fun in using others' inside jokes? ._.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

>ponies BZPower, I am so, so proud of you.

Well, well, do I spot some sarcasm here? :lol:
No, actually. I'm pleasantly surprised that BZP has already been infected by ponies. Why, I was planning on doing the work myself.
Now I KNOW you've been gone for over a year!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

>ponies BZPower, I am so, so proud of you.

Well, well, do I spot some sarcasm here? :lol:
No, actually. I'm pleasantly surprised that BZP has already been infected by ponies. Why, I was planning on doing the work myself.
Now I KNOW you've been gone for over a year!
I think I do remember a seeing some ponies the last time I checked, before I found out about the new series myself. Needless to say, it feels like a warm welcome.

train.png

My closing argument can be found by looking up my video "War on the Bronies".

War now? Seriously? But... just... why? The bronies of BZPower, as far as I can tell, have done nothing to you. In fact, throughout all this time you've been bashing them, they have shown you an inhuman amount of tolerance and patience. That's what bronies do. But I've got bad news for you, bub. I ain't a brony. I'm all out of patience and tolerance. I have had it with your offensive, sexist, immature attitude and I'm considering reporting you.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

My closing argument can be found by looking up my video "War on the Bronies".

OK, that video was going a bit far. I personally dislike the whole pony thing, and seeing the pictures everywhere does annoy me, and I can't pretend I understand the enthusiasm for it. But if that's how people want to express themselves, then I have absolutely nothing against them. Let's not forget that we are on a forum for the discussion of a brand of collectible action-figures. Granted, they are undoubtedly the most imaginative ever made, and have an incredibly deep storyline, and I LOVE them, but a lot of people won't see it that way. To them, we may look just as sad as the "bronies" do to you.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

The only thing that I find wrong with this is that some of the "bronies" are taking it too far. If you begin insinuating that people are "wrong" for not liking MLP or not being interested, then you've just become the exact thing you're fighting against. And I've seen a little bit of that here on BZP. I'm down with you liking what you want, but there's no need to shove it in the faces of others who just aren't interested (and some of the really obnoxious signatures and whatnot are shoving it in our faces...). That said, yes, the most vocal of those that are anti-"bronie" are also going way too far. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I can't stand all the memes nowadays, but I've gotten to the point where I can ignore them easier.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I do go extreme and over the top because I dont censore myself and I express my opinions in full force. Go ahead and report me. If I'm banned then at least I go down speaking my mind. There is a lack of anti Brony voice here so that's why I speak out. I may be 1 man against many but I'm not containg my opinions inside and toning myself down even more.

Guys, now even I (who is not exactly fond of "that show") think we're starting to veer off-topic - if we don't get back on-topic soon, this thread may be locked.

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Wasn't there a duck fad or something like that going on here?

That was back in like '04 That was a great fad
Epic dead duck is dead.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Another brony debate, I see. Been there. Done that. Multiple times. Nothing new here.

People will argue about anything, I guess. On topic, I do miss a lot of the in-jokes of old, but I suppose more will crop up as the forum gears start turning again. BZP has only been back online for a few days so we can't expect forum-wide jokes to show up for a while. New, BZP material, anyways. Reddit's years-old recycled garbage doesn't count.
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou