Memes Take Over

zsdiogo

What are memes!? I really don't care about the MLP fad. Never seen the show, and if people want to watch something immiture, so be it. I don't care. Heck, I like BIONICLE!

Internet jokes, pretty much. Like the Forever Alone Guy, Good Guy Greg, Scumbag Steve, Philosoraptor, etc. MLP:FiM magic is a pretty popular meme.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

What are memes!? I really don't care about the MLP fad. Never seen the show, and if people want to watch something immiture, so be it. I don't care. Heck, I like BIONICLE!

Internet jokes, pretty much. Like the Forever Alone Guy, Good Guy Greg, Scumbag Steve, Philosoraptor, etc. MLP:FiM magic is a pretty popular meme.
No it isn't? MLP FiM is not a meme in any way.

AXKP5KC.png

XD I miss that rap fad.

90% of BZPower members miss the 90% of BZPower members signature fad. If you're part of the 10% that doesn't miss that fad, put this in your sig. :P (Inception horn plays)
INSEPSHUN!

Why not one of the oldest BZP memes in existence:

comic01.png

You, sir, are awesome. :)
I don't think I was around here when the BURN STUFF! fad was alive and well. -Skar

Oh my God yes. Also "it sucks" was a pretty funny one from... 2008, with the Vultraz review, right?

So let me get this straight. BZPower got downed and now we're using this new software... and you're claiming that it was the bronies who were responsible? odd...

I don't think people are blaming bronies for that, I think it's just that some people disapprove. Strongly.

I think it's a little disturbing to find the majority of active BZP members with ponies in the avatars and sigs.

Well, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I for one welcome our new pony overlords.
19704_s.gif

I only skimmed this topic, so forgive me if this has already been stated, but there is something else that should be taken into account. With the Bionicle toyline being ended, there has been a large drop of newer, younger fans in the 8-12 range. This, combined with the large amount of time that the boards have been down, have both effected the look of the boards now that they've finally started back up again. Basically, the entire BZP population have aged up. Thus, the interests of the fans contributing to the board are changing. Combing these factors with the fact that bzpower members spent a lot of time on other websites while the boards were down, and it makes perfect sense that there would be an influx of memes. Nothing to worry about, so long as they follow board rules.

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

whatevertahu.jpg And I'm going to go off and sulk now. Anyway, we do need our internal memes back. BZP is a colder place without them.

I sense a "Hamlet" reference with this picture... :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu: Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

And I'm going to go off and sulk now. Anyway, we do need our internal memes back. BZP is a colder place without them.

I sense a "Hamlet" reference with this picture... :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:
"To wear or not to wear? That is the question, of course I could wear it and save the island but I have better things to do."

There really isn't that many more memes on here specifically.I noticed some mildly significant (and sometimes highly amusing) memes on another site, but I don't really think there are more here. *shrug*

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I say nyan cat, long cat, and leek spin are alot better than MLP. I rather bury that purple pony in a 10 foot hole and cover the filled hole with anti magic pony rocks and have Chuck Norris guard it and kick the pony back into that hole, if she comes out.

My name is Riru. Fear me! Muhahahahaha....... wait, did I say that out loud?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

I say nyan cat, long cat, and leek spin are alot better than MLP. I rather bury that purple pony in a 10 foot hole and cover the filled hole with anti magic pony rocks and have Chuck Norris guard it and kick the pony back into that hole, if she comes out.

And to think, all Twilight Sparkle wants is to share the magic of friendship with you.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

You know, being this negative and bashful really isn't helping. I suggest you take a more diplomatic approach.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~