BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Still, 12 damage in one hit. It was mostly the players' attacks, too. Blade's lightning, and Pahrak's stone barriers that didn't stop him in the slightest.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, I'd still be in the same position if it weren't for the fact that I had others distracting Smaug from me, and the dragon pretty much considered me a puny insect incapableof harming it. It probably didn't realize fully that I was directing the lightning, or at least that Vox was the bigger target. You know. Up until I electrocuted him. =P

Vox: Ooh. >=) That sounds awesome. =D

Also, I jsut realized, we have half a Toa Team here now, in terms of powers. Watch us have to Toa Seal a future boss. =P

Darn right it would be awesome

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

What I love is that for me it says Tex posted it today at 12:45 AM, so it really would be far away if it was tomorrow, being a whole day. But of course, it was yesterday at 6:45 AM for you, so it's tomorrow now for you.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I wonder what the new round will be like...or what gametype we'll play...or what map we'll play on...

Or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop...

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I wonder what the new round will be like...or what gametype we'll play...or what map we'll play on...

The world may never know.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The world may never know.

I know. 9001 licks.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

ROUND 6

You all fall through the air in subspace, that other portal having been a mean trick set for you by Voltex. Luckily for everyone, Pahrak, Blade and Voxumo worked together to create a giant water slide, slowing your descent substantially.

Unfortunately, that means the subspace portal leading straight to a firey doom has plenty of time to open up and suck you all in.

What a shame.

Stuck in this giant fortress, you all begin to feel a little more tired as mysterious spheres of light enter you all, imbuing you with abilities that will only be revealed once you have died. What a place.

Game Type: Hunger Games

Arena: Great Furnace

All players take heat damage!

Health

1 – Ehks - 19/20

2 – Voxumo - 19/20

3 – JiMing - 19/20

4 – Zakaro - 19/20

5 – Canis Lycaon - 19/20

6 – Chro - 19/20

7 - Blade - 19/20

8 - JL - 19/20

9 – ShadowVezon - 19/20

10 – Oryx - 19/20

11 – Pulse - 19/20

12 – LockeBZ - 19/20

13 – Shadowhawk - 19/20

14 – Pahrak #0579 - 19/20

Edited by Voltex 2

IC:

It was really, really hot in here. Way too hot. Oh well, I gotta deal with it.

I took in everything, and immediately locked onto Oryx. I fired a laser at him, and rushed behind it to jab him in the face with my buzzsaws.

(19/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Canis [status: Falling Health: 19/20]

"Why are there so many rounds when I start without max health lately?"

I got out my crossbow, and then summoned my wolf, who walked around a corner. I climbed onto him, and readied the bow.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro
Health: 19/20

As the battle began, Chro spotted some items; he grabbed a fire bomb and some nightmare fuel. He then charged towards Locke, ready to knock his legs out from under him with his hammer.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits