Happy Birthday, LewaLew!

Ektris

And it's your eigtheenth! Welcome to the world of AFOLs. ^_^Hope you have a most excellent day.~|ET|~Disclaimer: I was not in any way, shape, or form pressured into making this topic under any sort of duress.

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Whatever anyone tells you, I was not holding any Turahks that might be electric at gunpoint. Kill that rumor the moment you hear it. I was... cleaning out a cubicle with some Drano or a toothbrush or something.
What a terrible birthday - brushing your teeth with Drano at work? :oThat's no way to spend a birthday, my friend.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Whatever anyone tells you, I was not holding any Turahks that might be electric at gunpoint. Kill that rumor the moment you hear it. I was... cleaning out a cubicle with some Drano or a toothbrush or something.
What a terrible birthday - brushing your teeth with Drano at work? :oThat's no way to spend a birthday, my friend.
Who said they were my teeth? :evilgrin:
How well will you die?

They were ... ET's teeth?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

They were ... ET's teeth?
YESSSS!--I mean, NO, OF COURSE NOT. Shh, Sumiki, I thought I told you to KIIL that rumor. What kind of Forum Assassin are you?!
How well will you die?

Happy birthday, fellow staffie, and welcome to the world of AFOLness! Warning: it's a lot like the world of not-AFOLness.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42