Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

The 1st Shadow? Dang...that must be old!!! Unless of course Dinosaurs came before shadows were invented...meaning humans have leveled up the world's graphics card *chuckle* I'll stop now  :dazed:

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Ooh, that's an awesome font. Too bad I can't read it... :(

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

The first shadow? Wonder who the second shadow was?

(P.S. I will, thanks! Matau's all out of questions at the moment after all...)

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Wait...how did you manage to post a link to the *dramatic thunder crash* FORBIDDEN VIDEO WEBSITE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pohatu: By the way, I love exclamation points and question marks together!

:blink:

• Upvote 1

Twin beasts of great might fight this morrow. Sparks fly as their skulls of ore shing and ram upon another in light-making fright, Verily, the roars of such monsters deafen the many as the uproars can be heard through the ages.

Wait...how did you manage to post a link to the *dramatic thunder crash* FORBIDDEN VIDEO WEBSITE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is no longer forbidden. :P How 'bout that?! Huh?!

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I see what looks like a hybrid between a frog and a canine, all the while being biomechanical.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I see a sign concerning revolutionaries. They better have a good reason, or the scum will be squashed before a arquibuiser's butt.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Whoa...epic Batmanness!

Europa Universalis IV! Sadly, I don't have it, but do I sure WISH that I did...

If Round 1 is a fight, what's Round 2? A dance-off?

Dragon head + dragon head = nuclear explosion. Wow!