BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

For the death of JL v2:Wasp: 1Dovahkiin: 1SmoothJazz: 1

and so could I =P it seems to be a running gag that I always get a resturant. And besides, if I'm mimic, that means i'm on your side. do you think I want the DHs to win?

Wait a minute. If you own a restaurant, where everyone ends up at some point, you could gather as much information as you need. You could very well be the spy!

Zakaro is the Spy. It can't be Dovahkiin.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Wait, I died? When?

Here. Zakaro was never a Barraki, betrayed you and killed you.

y'know, Pyro is pretty powerful for investigating. he can make lists of who is a DH.

Well, he would be, if he wasn't, you know, dead.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

well, I want someone to fall with me. I hate being killed alone.

You should have died first round with me.

Also, Dallas Winston is looking to get into the next game. Can someone save 'im a spot?

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

Dang it, I keep missing deadlines. Curse you busy summer schedule!

I missed the voting by nineteen minutes (which ironically were spent reading this topic, only in the last two minutes realizing I missed the vote). I'd vote Dova if it was still open, though.

Yeah, quadruple kill! Lynch all yourselves and not get any hunters!

[/sarcasm]

Just because you have a Dr. McNinja icon doesn't mean we have to listen to you.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ya know, I was just reading the scene where I was murdered again, where I was struggling to open a door, and I remembered one time where I couldn't get my front door open, no matter how hard I tried, and then someone else came and opened it straight away.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ok i'm going to vote Dovahkiin

and since i always feel bad for Taka i'm going to vote Kapura1234

Hold up switching my vote from Dovahkiin to DM for now, seeing as a Dark Hunter voted for Dovahkiin in the past I doubt it was him. This was so early on in the game they wouldn't have needed to vote for each other to draw off suspicion.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Good point, Onarax. Hmm... retracting my vote for Dova, but I haven't decided to vote for Wasp or DM yet.

Did you tell anyone that you were the pyro?

Not directly, but Alterego figured it out on his own, and might've told other people.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Say did we ever prove Jazz's innocence? I remember Prof. Eckwhatever pointing out his voting history has always gone against our flow when it was for a DH. Plus Mimic hasn't appeared in a scene and Jazz hasn't been on the suspect list until now.

So for the time being, switching my vote from DM to Jazz.

Still trying to investigate Wasp.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

To both of you- You have ONE vote change every round. Onarax, you have already used up your vote change, so this one from DM will not be counted.

Good point, Onarax. Hmm... retracting my vote for Dova, but I haven't decided to vote for Wasp or DM yet.

With that being said, are you sure you want to change your vote? You can't change it again if you do.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

For that last Onarax switch, there's a technicality that could be used; it happened before there was any official vote recount done, and it was more of a 'wait, hang on, not switching to this guy, let's switch to this guy instead', so yeah.This sorta stuff is why I don't typically endorse switch limits unless the switching is just getting out of hand. There are ways to prevent mass switching without resorting to low limits. =P

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas