BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

:burnmad: :burnmad: :burnmad: :burnmad: :burnmad: I vote Mt Zehvor. Double/Triple Hang! :evilmad: Avenge Me!

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

:burnmad: :burnmad: :burnmad: :burnmad: :burnmad: I vote Mt Zehvor. Double/Triple Hang! :evilmad: Avenge Me!

Does anyone else find it funny he votes and says to the avenge him in the same post?

For the death of ShadowVezon1:

-MT Zehvor: 1

-Constructman: 3

-Professor Ecketzal: 1

For the death of ToaKapura1234:

-SonicBOOM XS: 1

-ZakarOMEGA'D: 1

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The last letter of the alphabet. The question is, which one?

Definitely Zakaro.

Edited by SmoothJazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

The last letter of the alphabet. The question is, which one?

I'm not preventing you guys from flat out revealing the identity of the Spy to all the world.

Or, if you want, lying about the identity.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Also, Hunters! There is a traitor in your midst!

How do you know that? Maybe, the Dark Hunters have a different secret role than the Barraki.

Oh, well that's nice. That's totes balanced, making the game really, really fun.

[/sarcasm]

Morally unambiguous.

I said this in the Barraki group PM, and I'll just quote it:

Keep in mind you weren't the ones with a Factional Detective/Vigilante hot on your trails that has a nice suspect list with one guaranteed gang member on it.

So, it was fair.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

mmm... Zakar, it's your call. I wouldn't do it, since, even if you are inactive you are one more villager. If you kill yourself we'd be one head shorter with three DH still between us.Also, I don't like ties right now since they won't take us anywhere. And since the DH are the only ones left, we leave less tarets for the pyro to investigate.I'm changing my vote for Constructman.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

Oops. Forgot I can't vote when I'm dead. Anyway, being murdered makes you hypocritical. :shrugs:

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Oops. Forgot I can't vote when I'm dead. Anyway, being murdered makes you hypocritical. :shrugs:

Wise words. Mind if I use them?

Sure, whatever. :shrugs:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Fail. It ended three hours ago. I'll have the scene ready in the morning.

ROUND THREE: DAY

The mob, being led by Zakaro, now a confirmed member of the Village gathered at their usual spot for executions. Dovahkiin walked around, selling food and the like from the Dragonborn Pub, which was this game's standard ingame inn. Buisness was pretty good, despite the fact the assembled parties were about to kill someone.

And then, Constructman was lead up the steps, the last he would climb in his life. He descended into a pit, a small object falling out of his pocket and hitting the ground, rolling to the side, where it was picked up by the Pyro, who looked at it, not moving in shock.

The mob began to pour rocks onto Constructman, trying to mimick the death of ShadowVezon1- that is too say, drowning the man in rocks. Rocks of all shapes and sizes fell down upon Constructman, blocking out any air.

But then, the Pyro thrust forward what he had picked up, showing it to all of the gathered Villagers and Dark Hunters. The object was a bottle of medicine. Which could only mean that Constructman wasn't a killer. He was a savior. The mob recoiled in shock.

They ran to their sheds and grabbed shovels, running back to the pit where Constructman had been buried alive. Rocks flew out of the pit until the target of the execution had been reached. He was pulled out, only to see he had been crushed under the immense weight of the stones.

[Constructman, Medic, crushed by rock]

All gathered put their heads down in shame from what they had done just then. Dovahkiin stopped selling food just long enought to announce,

"The Pub will hold a memorial for our Medic this evening. All are invited."

Night roles have 48 hours to PM me.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Great going village, great going. You killed your own Medic. You've also already lost your detective. How do you expect to withstand the attacks of the Dark Hunters if you cannot kill them effectively?

For the matters above, why listen to a deceased Dark Hunter/Barraki? All they will do is stir up drama. In fact, I'm doing that right now. For all the village knows, Chro is a dark hunter as is Alterego and they may have agreed to cause conflict by having one pretend to be a villager, possibly to take the focus off of one of their more important roles. That's not to say Chro isn't innocent or a dark hunter, but that's not for me to guess. It's for the village to decide whether he should suffer at their hands.

Also, be wary of Lieutenant Obvious. He wants to give you all 'hints'.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Great going village, great going. You killed your own Medic. You've also already lost your detective. How do you expect to withstand the attacks of the Dark Hunters if you cannot kill them effectively?

For the matters above, why listen to a deceased Dark Hunter/Barraki? All they will do is stir up drama. In fact, I'm doing that right now. For all the village knows, Chro is a dark hunter as is Alterego and they may have agreed to cause conflict by having one pretend to be a villager, possibly to take the focus off of one of their more important roles. That's not to say Chro isn't innocent or a dark hunter, but that's not for me to guess. It's for the village to decide whether he should suffer at their hands.

Also, be wary of Lieutenant Obvious. He wants to give you all 'hints'.

Im not loyal to my cause now Im dead.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Hey everyone, dead detective here. First off, don't listen to Alterego because that is the silliest thing I have ever heard, okay?

Next up on the list, Constructman, I can't believe you. Why didn't you, you know, PM me? I could have saved your life.

And finally, don't listen to anything the dead Mafiso have to say ever.

This has been a friendly reminder from your neighborhood zombie detective!

Hey everyone, dead detective here. First off, don't listen to Alterego because that is the silliest thing I have ever heard, okay?

Next up on the list, Constructman, I can't believe you. Why didn't you, you know, PM me? I could have saved your life.

And finally, don't listen to anything the dead Mafiso have to say ever.

This has been a friendly reminder from your neighborhood zombie detective!

You talk big for a dead cop, Portalfig.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

You do realize that being dead for me technically makes me more powerful than I was in life, right? Everyone knows I am detective, so what I say could only be beneficial to the village. Whereas for you, there is only shame in the fact that you are dead and nobody will listen to you for the rest of the game.

I would say I have plenty reason to talk big. =P

And honour is everything in BZP Mafia!

oh wait no

it is bloodlust

nevermind

(As a side note, I consider it a win whenever my side wins, whether or not I am still alive. So, in my eyes, Alterego is still in the running to win, and should be doing his best to help his teammates however possible.)