Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Kitten

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Amphibious

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Dilphlanix mother hubbers!

What could be so interesting? Is there a giant mouse flying through the sky or something?

I'm guessing it's a character from Homestuck? The artstyle seems similar.
Yep.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

"Is it just me, or does this armor make my head look big?" :P Gah, ninjas!An anime character in front of a crumbling skull?

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I like the way the head is shaped. =3

Um.. Some sort of drawing thing that I can't really recognize at all... but its cool looking.
Funny, I don't know what it is either-it was a doodle during a lecture. Here's the original. Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Drawing of something

Edited by Zacax

Chibi toa

She is happy, to be back as an avatar