Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: 'Jess'

Well, that was the last thing Jess wanted to hear. Her eyes widened quite beyond what seemed possible as she let go of Gabriel's shoulders. She wasn't sure, but Jess had a pretty good idea what this all meant.

She was a girl, not temporarily turned into one like before, somehow, for reasons Jess didn't know, or care for that matter, her natural form was now this. It didn't matter how many times Gabriel turned her into a guy now, if she wasn't around Gabe for more than an hour...she'd become a girl again.

It didn't make any sense, Gabriel's powers had always been temporary, they'd never caused anything permanent before....even Gabriel was shocked right now. Jess looked completely stunned, her breathing erratic. She didn't know how to deal with this...she didn't want to deal with this! She didn't want to live the rest of her life as a girl! She was suppose to be a guy! She started to feel very dizzy and sick in the stomach.

"I...I don't feel good..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "This isn't gonna be easy," Nate said as he shook Dominick's hand before letting his drop to his side lamely.

"I can't-" The archer looked into Dominick's eyes for an instant, remembering the last time they were in a destroyed New York and how the leader of the Brotherhood had saved his life after nearly killing him with an SUV and all the other times-

But that was in the past.

"I can't stay anymore, Dominick. You've changed. She's changed." He glanced at Shiloh for an instant and his gaze softened-

He looked away quickly.

"The Brotherhood has changed. And it's awesome what you're doing with it, but while you and her are out campaigning and changing the world, I'm staying here. I don't... The Brotherhood doesn't feel like it has a spot for an accident prone adolescent archer anymore. It needs diplomats, photographers, masterminds."

"It needs you and Shiloh. Not me. I've... I've gotta change too."

Nate's gaze fell to the ground and he sighed as he rummaged in his pockets, handing Dominick an index card. "I-I got a job offer and I accepted it. If-if you need me just call."

"Goodbye, both of you. Shoot straight and don't die while I'm not around, okay?"

Hawk turned to leave, keeping back tears as he started to walk away.

IC: "Hi, Kitty." A voice seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere at once. "I trust Warren hasn't been telling you any tales about why he's been gone for a week."

Edited by Shaquille O'Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Leah)

The thief scooped a handful of rings and necklaces into her jacket's inner pockets. "Thanks for the tip. If I end up needing to leave quickly I'll keep that in mind." Leah narrowed her eyes, tilting her head a bit. This wasn't a cop, obviously. As she grabbed a bracelet, she started giggling softly. "Rocking the yoga pants, I see. Mad props for that."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Gabriel

Gabriel was panicking. The girl had never seen her power ever fail in such a fashion before, and she was frantically attempting to think up ways to fix it and help Jeff out of his (her?) funk. Her roommate was in shock - she needed to get him out of it as quickly as possible.

So she leaned forward and promptly kissed Jeff on the lips.

IC [Nizhoni/Wichita]

"Yeah see they typically run by now. Common decency to offer advice when they don't, you know." She reached for the two staves on her belt, whirling them upright. "So, if you could just put down the jewels, maybe show me your hands without a lighter, we can both leave these without any significant injuries." Even as she said that her arm twitched, knife sliding down into position under her sleeves. Blunt injury by a wooden stick was all well and good, but if it came to a melee she wanted her options covered.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Jess snapped out of her daze pretty quickly, now shocked at what was currently happening between her and Gabriel's lips, she pulled away as fast as she could toward the other end of the bed.

"What the ...why did you...why!?"

IC(Leah) With superhuman speed she had a weapon of her own drawn. Nizhniy found herself in the sights of a revolver. The pyromancer sighed, but cocked the gun with a distinct click. "Seriously," she warned, affability gone, "please don't make me shoot you."

Edited by Douglas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC [Nizhoni/Wichita]

"See, now things are just awkward." Nizhoni quickly surveyed her surroundings; while outrunning a speeding bullet wasn't her thing, she was fairly confident she could start diving when she saw the thief start shooting. Even in the most cold-hearted of killers there was that ever-brief tell that they were going to do something. Of course, she didn't want to try her luck; her armor was great against knives, less so against guns. But... by now the fire had started to properly go, with the smoke rising ever more. The minute or so they'd spent bantering back and forth was paying off for the vigilante. Any second now...

The automated fire system sprung into action, alarms blaring as water began to pour down. In that moment Nizhoni made her move, bolting in a diagonal line while doing some sort of running tumble. Between the smoke and the water getting a clear shot was nigh impossible, and with Nizhoni's speed, there was a fairly good chance she wouldn't be struck. The question became, of course, how she'd get close to the perp without getting a shot to the stomach.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Jess' eyes widened. "Oh you're right! That must of been what caused this!" Jess quickly got off the bed, heading toward the door.

"I'll phase through the door exactly like last time, and you use your powers on me." Jess didn't even wait for an answer as she opened the door, walked outside into the hall, closed the door, and began to phase back inside the dorm. This had to work! It was what caused it in the first place.

"Wait," Nicole said as Annie was walking away. "I want to be strong and tough like you. Can you help me? I'll do anything you say."

Ic: Annie stopped and turned back slowly to face Nicole. This was what she was waiting for, the cry for help she anticipated all while watching Nicole fail at everything dignified. Ever since Alaric brought her on board she had watched her brother's supposed thrall with interest. According to her brother the girl was meant to be his personal spy or informant on the academy he previously, if briefly, led.

She had never been so unimpressed. It was as if Ric were a team captain and he picked the class ditz for quarterback.

Nicole wasn't good at thinking her own plans through, let alone anyone else's or doing ops for them. She was a blonde through and through. Contrast Nicole's platinum head with her own stark black locks; that was how fundamentally different they were. There was no similarity between them, though, meaning that the lessons that hardened Annie into steel abs and titanium brains were not formulated to turn a Paris Hilton into a Mila Kunis. That's not to say Anberlyn didn't feel disinclined to help Nicole; quite the contrary in reality. Nicole had the potential to be a valuable asset to the Worthingtons and the Club, and maybe even help her, too. The late president's daughter hadn't been raised to a White Bishop for no reason but to be a little nuisance.

Okay, maybe a big nuisance. But maybe that could change.

"I don't know..." Annie said after pretending to think deeply about the matter. "I'm not a teacher, it's my brother who chosen the academic path," she said even though she was every bit the scholar as he was. "But I think I can help you. Just get one thing straight: I'm not your friend, I'm not your sensei and I'm not your master. I'm your role model and if you listen carefully to what I say and do then maybe, just maybe, you can learn. Am I clear?"

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC: Jeffery

Jeff felt that rather jarring jolt go through his body as he was changed once more back to a guy, he stumbled a bit as he phased all the way through the door and back into the dorm. He felt relieved to be himself again.

"Okay...now if it worked correctly, I shouldn't turn into a girl like that again." He felt fairly confident this was the case.

IC: Jeffery

"Okay!" Jeff opened the door and the two of them headed toward the cafeteria, Jeff seemed to be in a much better mood now that everything seemed to be normal again. Yep, everything was fine now. There was no way anything could have gone wrong.

Then Jeff felt a tremendous jolt go through his body, causing him to collapse onto his hands and knees in the middle of the hallway, with a cry his body morphed into a girl's once again, though it seemed to have happened a bit more slowly this time, and painfully.

She gasped, breathing heavily for a moment. "No...no....nonononnono this can't be happening....it hasn't even been..." Not even ten minutes had passed and she was back to a girl. Something had clearly gone wrong.

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC: Maruader

"Might as well." he said as he got out of the submersible.

He breath a sigh of relief. Taking in the air, before grabbed his pack of cigs and begin to light one. The glow of the bud lit up as he breathed it in, them he took the cig out of his mouth and let out all the smoke. He then checks his M4 to see if a bullet is in, and turns on the laser sight.

"Just be ready if anyone cataches your eye, or is suspicious."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC(Norman)

"Woah there, dude," he said to Kane, motioning to a cauterized civilian. "That is grossly unnecessary."

IC:

Kane glanced at the Brotherhood member and then looked where he was motioning. "That guy's side was pierced by a big piece of shrapnel. If I didn't seal his wound he was about to bleed out. I did what I had to do. Some scar tissue is worth his life."

He then turned back to him. "The name's Kane, not sure if we've met."

IC:

"If anyone is suspiscious don't go shooting them right away," Jennifer said as she climbed out of the sub as well before standing on the shore and dusting off her black SHIELD wet-suit.

IC: Nicole

She nodded her head. "You're cyrstal." she hadn't really expected Annie to offer her help. But this was better then nothing. Nicole would watch Annie and do as she said. She would try her best to learn from the Black Queen.

IC: (Asa)

"Alright then." She chuckled, she pulled her own wallet out, and placed the same amount down. She leaned lightly against the table, waiting for Daken to go first. "Six hundred, sounds like high enough stakes to me, and a little something extra? I look forward to ending up on top." Asa smirked, shaking her head, so self-assured that she would have Daken under her heel by the end of this game.

IC:

"You're in for a wait. Never met a girl who ends up on top around me...and the guys don't have much better fortunes," Daken shot back, circling around behind Ripple, adjusting his stance to put his chin on her collar, arms underneath hers while he closed one eye, then the other, and lined up a break shot. Crack.

He drove into the 1 ball hard, sending them scattering to the winds and knocking two solids into the corner pockets, facing away from them. While that gave him a bit of an early start, he was also in for a bit more work; while he'd been aiming for middle low, Ripple had twitched inside his embrace and thrown his cue ball directly into the center. He'd need a little bit more luck for the solids to ricochet off each other and sink the way he wanted them to.

IC:

Dom thought to teleport after him for a second, but decided against it. The whole point of the Brotherhood - of Dom's Brotherhood; the thought was still new to him after all these months - was as a sort of halfway organization. Nate had his own path to follow and had his own offers he could jump at if he chose to. He would miss the archer sorely, though. He killed Pietro. He, Shiloh, and Abraham. Now, of the trio that had brought about the new Brotherhood, only Shiloh was left. Just he and Shiloh.

He'd seen Nate's look when it fell on her, and it dampened his spirits even more. The bonds they'd all forged under Pietro Maximoff had only grown stronger under Abraham and Dominik. It was no easy feat, putting all the splinter groups back together when they'd left Abraham to die. It had taken five months, and several false leads, to put everyone back together, and considering he'd only so much as left New York alive because of the sheer fortune he had acting as a MACE commando, that was no small feat. But when it had come down to it - when it was Dominik Lord vs. the world - Shiloh and Nate had come to him first. I'm gonna miss him, he realized, and then he laughed. I was his Abraham.

That may have been true. As the archer rounded around the forest he'd taken to get here and disappeared into the concrete jungle, Dom realized that he may well have been Nate's Abraham. But he didn't feel like a tactician, or a genius, or the leader of the Brotherhood. He was a getaway driver from Chicago. A petty thief. A smooth talker. I might be the Brotherhood's new Abraham, realized Dom sadly as he sat down in the dirt, hands on his knees, watching the Brotherhood work and argue trivially. But I'm still Abraham's Dominik.

After all that had happened in the past year, Dominik Lord thought that the hurt couldn't possibly get any worse at times. This time, he would've been wrong.

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ooc: She's the White Queen

IC: "Neat." Getting Nicole interested in maturing and improving was the easy part, though that's not to say it was easy in the first place. The longstanding issue with Barbie was that she was too spoiled and ignorant to realize she was spoiled and ignorant, so the trick was to shake her enough until the fact of the matter seeped up her spine into her thick skull. In the end, this as accomplished by a stern warning of death, a reality that Nicole had already become acuaibtenced with through her late father.

Long practice at moving invisible levers had taught Annie just what buttons to press on someone to make them see things differently and Nicole's control panel was emblazoned right on her heart. The next stage if the learning process, though, was more difficult. Nevertheless, she had an in now and she could use it powerfully. She had to now make Nicole see things from the grimmer, gloomier perspective Annie... enjoyed.

"Come," she said, again wrapping her arm around Nicole's shoulder like a mother bird putting a chick beneath her wing and leading Nicole down into one of the rooms connected to the hallway. "Sit down. Let's chat for a bit. Tell me everything you can remember about the day your father died."

IC: Shiloh

Shiloh watched as Nate walked away, she was speechless. She wanted to say something, go up to him, stop him from leaving. But she couldn't move.

Instead, she pulled down her Rhinestone hat over her eyes so no one could see them.

IC: "A little more tact would be nice, Ms. Worthington."

Madysyn shook her head as she seemed to appear from nowhere, eyes locking onto Nicole's face to gauge her reaction.

"I'm fairly certain your counterpart wouldn't want his little spy to leave on account of antagonism on your part."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Sorry White Queen, got it.

IC:

Once again Nicole was led by Annie to a small sitting area. She sat down and stared at Annie. Her blue eyes seemed to cloud over after minute and she fell silent. She remembered the moment she'd learned her father had died clearly. She hadn't been here when he died. She'd been trapped in an alternate dimension with the half vampire Robin. When she'd returned to this reality it had been Dallas that had broken the news to her and it had shattered her.

It was if Nicole suddenly shut down for a moment. Time seemed to stop around her as her breath caught in her lungs. No, this couldn't possibly be real. Her dad couldn't be dead! Nothing bad like this ever happened to Nicole. As she stared at Dallas' face she knew he was telling the truth. It was a look of utter pity for her and from the tone in his voice he knew he wasn't pulling a cruel joke on her.

Nicole's heart felt like it had been made of glass all along and it suddenly shattered into a million tiny fragments in her chest. Nicole Binder. The spoiled valley girl who had gotten everything she'd ever wanted her entire life had just woken up to see the real world for the first time. She wasn't special. Bad things could happen to her and they had. The tears began to flow suddenly as she began to sob at a loss for words. She buried her head in Dallas shoulder a she began to cry into him her eyes burning already from her tears.

"No... no... not daddy." she whimpered into the fabric of his shirt. Her sunglasses caught many of her tears but still they flowed down and began to splash onto Dallas.

"I wasn't around when he was killed. I know he was decapitated by Pietro on live television but I've never actually watched the recording," she said her voice cracking slightly.

"I was trapped in a small dimension with a friend when he was killed. I learned he'd died three weeks later when I came back. I wasn't even here when he was killed."

IC: Feral

John had been staring off into the distance, watching the city silently as he saw something small move across the ground in his field of vision. His new eyes isntantly snapped onto the movement. He watched as a tiny brown and white furry mouse hobbled slowly towards him.

"What are you doing little guy?" John asked outloud. He watched curious as the mouse came closer and closer until it was now climbing up the bottom of the massive wooden X he was strung from. John became entirely still as the tiny mouse began to climb up his leg. Soon it was now climbing up his shirt.

John had no idea what the mouse was looking for until it stopped on his blood stained shirt. He looked down and watched as it began to bite at a piece of cheese pizza stuck to his shirt. Then John noticed that the tiny mouse was missing one of its back paws.

"I guess you're just like me little guy. We're both broken."

Edited by Flex Cop

IC (Generally decent people)

A few legionnaires, dressed in their customary black trench coats, each emblazoned with a small red gladius on the chest silently appeared behind Madysyn. Lending their support to her without so much as a word. Perhaps they’d overheard the conversation; perhaps one of the servants had tipped them off. Regardless, they’d appeared to have rallied behind the only person speaking sanity at the moment.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Ic: Annie held a finger to Nicole, putting a temporary pause to her session with the girl until the interruption posed by Madysyn and Rom's thralls was handled.

"Tact has no usefulness right now, Ms. Quincy," Annie quickly fired back. Madysyn's sudden interruption didn't quite have a surprising effect on her; she hadn't checked te room for current inhabitants, mostly because the conversation with Nicole wasn't top secret. "Nor is requested and desired strength at all antagonistic." You're just another petty eavesdropper. You have no appreciation of the situation, She thought.

"Do you have something to saaaayyyyy orrrr are you just here to interrupt?"

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC: "Tact is always warranted, Ms. Worthington. Didn't they teach you that in school?"

Madysyn shrugged and tilted her head slightly, still not looking at Annie.

"Anything I say at this moment is an interruption, therefore the question is irrelevant. I simply came to see the new royalty and found this situation."

Mady's voice stayed serene but there was the slightest note of disgust on the last two notes.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Asa)

"Those other girls and guys aren't me. You'll have to work a little harder if you want to come out on top."

Asa smiled, moving slightly to put herself in the right position, leaning over she eyed up the cue ball, pulling back and driving it just hard enough to bank off the cushion, just enough to pocket the 15 and 12 striped balls. Though when Daken leaned in more, it threw her off and sent one of his solids right into the perfect position for him to easily sink another. A small groan of disappointment escaped Asa's lips, a small pout on her lips.

Edited by Nia Teppelin

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg