Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

Kristen bit her lip when she saw Lynae, and two unknown men get in a car and drove off from Lynae's bedroom window... Okay so she knew one of them. One of them was Dallas. Not her Dallas, and she could only wonder why he would be there. Didn't people realize by now that he was the more boring one? Alas...

While the Lady is away, I think I'll play, Kristen mused to herself, slipping out of the bedroom and heading back downstairs. Time to find Alaric. She owed the man an apology.

IC:

Sierra and Ashley weren't the only two near to Dallas - upon noticing them start following Dallas's scent (really, upon noticing Dallas's scent himself) he'd started down that same direction, following the pair as fast as his little fox legs could carry him. While at first he had trouble keeping up, once the group all stopped he had no trouble catching up. And as soon as Dallas stepped out from the car, Morrison jumped up into the man's arms, with a somewhat peevish expression on his canine face. After a moment, he looked over to the other two, Lynae and Romulus, cocking his head curiously at them.

Of course, as he was a fox in appearance and scent and such, he doubted they'd have any ability to figure out just what he really was.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lynae

"I'm alright.. Thank you though." She grinned before looking at Romulus. "Ah young love..."

She then looked at the fox curiously, tilting her head as well. "I remember seeing you at the institute.. Quite the pyromaniac."

Edited by Rawrmouse

IC (Romulus)

"I'm afraid I had quite a large breakfast as it stands." Around half a turkey and seven or so buns to be exact. His metabolism was quite demanding. He raised his eyebrow slightly as a canine suddenly appeared and jumped up into Mr. Green's arms. "Ah. Looks like someone missed you."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"Ahaaaa!" Dallas crowed as his "pet fox" leaped into his arms and looked up at him. He scratched Morrison a couple times behind the ear and walked over to the Institute crowd.

You dumb pretty man.

Use your reflexes next time.

You done goofed, Dallas.

"Long trip, huh, Morrison?"

Nine times I told you

Nicole should not be trusted
You never listen
"We gotta get you home, then."
-Tyler
Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"It was a pleasure meeting you all." She grinned a bit and walked over toward Ashley, handing her a white card with a black queen chess piece on it before turning to Romulus.

"I think it's time we left." She told him as she gently took his arm and returned to the car.

IC (Romulus)

With a final nod at the assembled students, Romulus allowed himself to be ushered away to the car. "Take care now....and you'd best change the locks. Just to be safe."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Romulus)

"That, Ms. Rosewood, depends on what you have in mind." Romulus nodded at the two cars that had followed him in. "We shall have company regardless. In our line of work anything less then that would be asking for an attempt on our lives."

IC:

You should listen more
You make me worried Dallas
You really do, man.

After a moment, Morrison's attention wavered from Romulus to Lynae. Something didn't seem right about her...Almost a smell of decay, but not quite. Certainly something rather odd, as though there was blood on her breath, but missing from the rest of her, and again that smell of what seemed almost to be halted decay...

The fox shook his head. It wasn't worth it to worry about that right now. Besides, she was leaving. After a moment, the fox looked over to Sierra and growled again. As though she needed to check whether or not it was Dallas, when Morrison had been sure of that fact from yards away.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Romulus)

"You know, the first woman to say that pulled out a dagger when I sent away the Praetorian Guard." Romulus paused for a moment. "It didn't work clearly, but I've taken the lesson to heart."

IC (Romulus)

"Actually she was the daughter of the last emperor." Romulus noted in a dry tone. "We live in a dangerous world and I find that when one can in theory live forever, any situation, no matter how improbable has a chance of occuring."

"That isn't my concern. To me that is an act of scum and I shall have none of it." She turned to look at him seriously. "Of course we can be ended at any moment, at any time... But to be frightened at all times is foolish in my opinion. And if anyone, anyone tries to compromise my survival, I will kill them. But, I will do the same if my colleagues are being attacked. Loyalty means something to me."

IC (Romulus)

"I know that, quite well. The idea is unlikely in the extreme. That said, having a few armed guards standing by the door isn't crippling one's life for the sake of security. It's simply a preventative measure. We live in a world where the president was killed in the capital itself after being dragged through a wormhole by a handful of terrorists. After they had more or less gutted his inner circle. Mind you, this was after Mr. Binder had given a speech against the very thing they were fighting against. I am not frightened, I am merely realistic." Romulus sighed. "It was not intended as an insult. It was a mere observation. You are, by most accounts, an excellent fighter. But all that skill won't stop someone from running up to the window and hurling a bomb through it. Armed guards outside the building would. Quite easily."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Ashley

"Welp, I guess we should start heading back home!" Ashley looked down at Sierra. "I'm sure we're all pretty tired now."

IC: 'Jess'

"That's not possible...it would have starved." Jess sighed, "Anyway enough about that, I don't want to think about it anymore." She slipped back under the sheets and pressed her head again a pillow.

"Wait...how long has it been now since you turned me into a girl?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"I understand your concern and perhaps I'll look into it. And it was insulting, especially to me." She put her foot down on the gas as the car zoomed down the road.

"I want to become a friend to you, Romulus. It is important that we, the leaders of the Hellfire Club support one another."

IC (Romulus)

"Then I apologize, it was not my intention." Romulus paused. "In truth, I am not concerned about you acting against me. I do ask you to consider one thing however. Assume we were alone, having dinner, assume we had no guards. Who would benefit the most by removing us both from the picture in one fell swoop? Who would have no ethical problems undertaking such a task? Who is currently in this city?"

IC: As Kristen explored the corridors of the Hellfire mansion she bumped into a couple of the more traditional class of the club's personal guard. The sort with armour straight out of a Hanna-Barbera cartoon, and face masks apparently taken from storefront mannequins. A little dated look perhaps, but still disconcerting. It meant you could never tell how human the men under the masquerade were, if indeed they were human at all.

"You. Who are you?" one of them demanded, but his voice was strange. The cadence, inflection and tone were not what you would expect from someone built like he was. The simple explanation, though Kristen would have been unaware of it, was down to the slender woman in white down in the lowest levels of the mansion. Song An-Shuo found it useful to ride around in the brainwashed minds of the guards she trained every so often. Allowed her to keep an eye on her fellow Inner Circle with them being fully aware she was keeping an eye on them

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The vampire looked at him, pulling up outside some little cafe and gently put her finger on his lips. "Sssh... That's enough right now." She said softly. "I have the same fears as you. But we mustn't speak of such things right now." She gently caressed his cheek before pulling away and getting out, leaning against the car as she watched Romulus' guards.

"You boys hungry?"

IC (Romulus)

That was almost insulting honestly. Romulus brushed it off with the ease of thousands of years of practice. Spending that long in politics gave one a remarkably thick skin. "I believe Alaric is hosting a dinner tonight, that would remove any security concerns we might have. I believe he may have items to discuss with us as well."

IC: 'Jess'

Normally Jess would have said yes immediately, but she thought it over a bit. "It wears off on it's own right? I'll just fall asleep like this, cause if you're gonna sleep on this bed as well I'd prefer it if we be the same sex, it's less awkward that way. When I wake up I'll be back to my normal self anyway."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Romulus)

"A wise move, all things considered." Insofar as Romulus was concerned, the incident never happened. If one took every little thing personally...well, then one wasn't suited for command. "Apologies if I've put you in an awkward position Ms. Rosewood. I don't think it wise to delay, I expect Alaric will be wanting answers. Would be rude to keep our comrade waiting would it not?"

IC: Relief workers scurryed left and right, mindful of the tension between the Brotherhood and the police but more focused on aiding the injured and dying.

One person, however, was not paying Any attention to that, instead focusing on Dominik Lord. He ran a hand through his already mussed brown hair, not looking forward to this at all.

"Hey, Dominik," Nate said uneasily.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Romulus)

"He taught those students at one point did he not? Odd, that he didn't bring it up in the hallway." Romulus was clearly in deep in thought. "I am slightly amazed that they're still in operation. Not every university could withstand the attentions of the government, Weapon X and so many other powerful organizations. the whole situation is more then a bit odd, come to think of it."

IC:

Dominik looked up and grinned at Nate as he helped two other Brotherhood members and a Red Cross supervisor pitch a tent for a family of five. When his allotted pole was up and he was dusting off his hands onto his black shirt, he looked to the archer and held out his hand.

"Nate," he greeted. "What can I do for you, brother?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Romulus)

"Indeed, I'm aware of that much. One would think he'd have something to say to an old student, let alone an old student in the Hellfire manor." Romulus shrugged. "Perhaps he simply didn't want to remember the old days. Quite understandable if half of what I've heard is true."