Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: Katherine "Kitty" Pryde

"That's alright, I'll call her later." Kitty looked straight at Sierra. "Sierra...why would your mother want you to kill Ashley? Aren't you friends with her?" Kitty's mind was screaming for her to ask what kind of mother would tell a child to do such a thing, but she kept it to herself. 

it Warren why did you have to take a vacation!?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Look...I don't know what your mother taught you, but I was raised to believe killing your friends was wrong. It's also illegal." Kitty sighed. 

"You don't want to kill her, I can see it in your eyes." 

OOC: Other post 1/goodlordtoomany.

IC:

######.

Tera swore to herself, instantly closing the blinds in Mikhail's apartment with a tug of the cord. She shut off the TV, too, trying to keep the sudden mix of worry and fear off of her face as she turned back to the other occupants of the room. She couldn't get a good look, but that looked suspiciously like a countdown on a Skull-red Time's Square ball. And those were certainly Hydra goons descending.

She needed to keep Aella and Trinity distracted until she figured out what to do. Or Mikhail did.

"So how about I read to you guys?"

Smooth. Great plan A.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Upon overhearing the conversation with Kitty and this girl Sierra in the cell Quinn began promptly hitting his head against the metal wall that the viewing screen was on.

Man this girl is so messed up.

Why did I come to this school again? I didn't need this.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

Ouch this hurts I should stop.

Thud. Thud.

IC: Aella

The outside...it had turned red...

I hated the color red. I was wondering why Tera had been so eager to shut the binds, maybe she hated red too? 

"I...I like books." I stuttered, I knew something was going on outside...I knew Tera was trying to keep us from knowing about it. For some reason, I didn't want to know anyway. 

IC (Romulus)

Romulus smiled, the expression unfortunately lost to sight due to the blank face-plate. "You are, of course, welcome to stand with me Ms. Marko." Romulus adjusted his position slightly, making room for another beside him. "The garrison has rallied downstairs. We'll be moving out shortly. As for the situation...my legionnaires have already began to engage the forward elements of the HYDRA forces around the city. I expect the tempo of the fighting to increase quickly. I do hope your family is safe?"

IC (Alecto)

Alecto sighed and made his way over to the balcony doors. And with a flourish, swung them open. "Or-and this is just crazy talk. We could look outside." He shifted his gaze slightly, towards the floating student who'd been doing his level best to break his apartment windows and gore himself on the resulting shards. "Oh! Even more insane plan. We could ask the witness. Who was pounding on the windows. That could work. Maybe." Alecto was quite pleased with the amount of sarcasm he'd managed to inject into his voice. He was pretty sure that if it went any higher it might actually kill someone.

IC (Legionnaire Li)

Of course the girl wanted to live. No one wanted to die. Some people thought they did perhaps, but they always got the same look at the end. This exact look. Begging. Hoping. Realizing the magnitude of their choice as it came crashing down around them. Most of them, sadly, had not had someone who'd treated injuries like this before on hand. "Doctor. There is a cellphone in my back pocket. I doubt the civil authorities would be able to dispatch an ambulance in time. I have a cousin who works at a hospital nearby. If you could dial nine, he'd be along shortly."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Grim scowl carved across his face, eyes alight with fury and tinged with sadness, Siegfried took a step back, if only to relieve his eyes of the shock of scarlet, and cast a glance at the opening Tasha was currently peeking into.

"I suppose pleasantries and catching up will have to wait." He rumbled, thunder almost audible behind his words.

"Lead the way, Ms. Stark."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:

“Killing is wrong, unless the person is evil and kills innocent people; then it becomes a grey area.” Quinn interjected.

“Maybe we could teach Sierra how to channel her urges, like the character Dexter. If she has to kill people we can teach her to kill murderers or something. Or maybe I watch too much TV.”

IC:

“That would definitely work.”

"Yeah, good people die everyday, is that your excuse to kill them? What gives you the right to just take away a life? Because you're stronger...or faster? Smarter? This isn't about being better than anyone else, it's about whether or not you're selfish enough to take someone's life just because you can. You say you've never pretended to be better than the rest of the world, but isn't that what you're trying to prove when you attempt to end someone else's life just so you can go home? Is that all Ashley is worth to you? A ticket home? I'm shocked she'd call you a friend at all."

IC:

Sierra smiled, and her eyes lost their innocent look. "Smarter? Faster? Stronger?! You were there. You know that I'm none of those things. The reason I kill -not try, but do- is the same reason that I pick fights I know I have no hope in h*** of winning, and tell you the types of things that a good, moral person would be horrified by." her shoulders shook from an attempt to hold back giggles that were equal parts terror and laughter. "It's because I'm such a g****** coward! I've ruined my life for nothing, and maybe even lost the one and only person who made the mistake of giving half a s*** about me!"

Kitty took a breath. "Okay, now I'm starting to understand you." Kitty looked a Sierra sternly, but with a touch of sympathy. "You may be a coward, as you've said, but you don't have to stay that way. Let me help you, let us all help you. You don't need to be shamed for being afraid. Everyone's afraid of something, you just need the courage to face that fear. Ashley obviously sees something in you worth her friendship, and I bet you she won't want to throw that away, despite your murderous tendencies. That's how she is, for better or worse."

"Now, I'm not Ashley. I'm not gonna let you cry on my shoulder, give you lots of hugs, or waste perfectly good notebooks on origami. If you want my help to not be a g****** coward and murderer you're gonna have to make some effort to show me you can change, that you want to change." She crossed her arms.

Edited by Grochi Cat
  • Upvote 1

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have done so by now. You're one of my students, and you need help. I don't kill those under my care." 

IC: Tasha

With but a nod Tasha pulled her head out of the hatch, allowing Brando and Siegfried to exit the elevator through it. 

"I think it's safe to say we won't be using the elevators, even if they did work I wouldn't trust them...it's going to be a lot of stairs"

IC: Peter (during HYDRA attack)

Oh. My. God.

What. The. . Are. You BLOODY THINKING?!

At the very least you look like a jackass.

Shut up. They wore this stuff all the time during the Heroic Age, didn't they?

Said stuff being a metal vest with a cape (that he should probably ditch) over top a spandex bodysuit stylized like a certain somebody from a time yet to come (where can I find unstable molecules...).

As soon as news if the attack had come out, Peter did the unthinkable: he broke the rules. Sneaking out of the Institute and violating lockdown procedure, he had made it into the edge of Manhattan, his getup probably a big target on his chest saying "Snipers! Superhero wannabe over here! Shoot me!"

So, what was his plan...

What is your plan?

Well first, I have to make sure nobody followed me here...

Yeah, 'cause they'd die of laughter if they saw you like this.

I hope you get shot.

I hope you get shot.

Then we'd both die. Anyways, a direct engagement would probably be impossible. Should just help evacuate... And maybe be a distraction...

EDIT:

IC: Damian

Damian floated in through the opened doors and dropped to the floor of the apartment. "They're using Earth tech, but they're not flying any colors. Though what they did with the New Year's Ball pretty much screams 'HYDRA'."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC:

So it was Hydra. If the undead redhead had had a pulse it would have kicked into gear. She remembered the last time Hydra invaded New York very clearly. All of the chaos... she had just come out of the Ultimate universe during the attack. Then Eric had shot her in the gut with a shotgun.

"Well let's put up one heII of a fight then. I doubt we will be the only Superhumans going out to defend the city."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC: Jesika (Ult.)

"Hydra, as in, like, old creaky Nazis?" The girl asked, her complexion slowly looking less unnaturally ashen and more... well... naturally ashen.  So her history wasn't all that good here, but she had made an effort to learn it. It did look like she was going to end up staying here for a while anyway.  She gazed out the window for a moment before her head whipped around to stare questioningly at those who obviously knew more about the current situation than her.  Her pupils still dilated from shock, giving her electric gaze a startling look.  "Like, World War Two old?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mikhail

HYDRA was here.

That posed quite the problem.

Had he been in any other situation, Mikhail would have instantly moved to join any other nearby agents in combatting and neutralising the threat that the villainous organisation posed to the safety and security of New York's citizens. However, with him were a group of people he was highly reluctant to bring into danger, especially when two of them were connected to said organisation in some manner. While it was possible that he could leave them in the care of Tera, they would still be at risk.

"Ms. Tera," he spoke, "I have some books in the study that may be of interest. Also, I wish to confer with you on what method would be best to teach Miss Trinity how to read."

It was obvious that neither Tera or Aella would fall for it (he could see the disbelief the latter had in her eyes when the former first attempted to distract them), but for now, he would take up the charade while Trinity was still present. While he would preferably inform the young girl of possible dangers, he sought to know why Tera had decided against doing so. And formulate a plan that would ensure the safety of the apartment.

IC:

"That's not something you're supposed to read out loud, Trin." Tera said patiently, smiling slightly. "That's to learn new words from. But we'll teach you to read. How about you and Aella head into the study and get comfy, and I'll be in after I talk to Mikhail?"

She gave the SHIELD agent a nod. "Let's talk in the kitchen."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Daken knocked on the doorframe twice and left Megan to her fangirling; he walked down to the rec room again and sat down on the arm of the couch, kicking up his legs onto Nate's lap and blowing a tiny kiss.

"Bird's gassing up now, to take us to the airport," he told the rest of the team over his shoulder casually. "Be ready to leave in fifteen. Pack an overnight bag. McMuffins and coffee are en route."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Want to cuddle on the plane? Sausage biscuits and SkyMall?"

"Mmm." Nate popped his neck. "Kinda sleepy, to be honest."

"Even better." Daken smiled.

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Aella

Right, the study. I didn't want to think about what was happening outside. It didn't matter, I was safe in the apartment. They'd never find us. 

Trinty asked me something, I almost didn't notice. She repeated her question and I focused back on reality. "Uh...I think it's that room over there." I pointed and headed toward that direction, leading Trinity there. 

"Well, that's up to you." Kitty explained. "If you promise to behave we can leave this cell right now, get you some clothes while we're at it." 

IC (Alecto)

"HYDRA huh? You think the joker they have in charge will ever realize there are, in fact, other cities on the planet? I mean I know that's asking alot for a guy who named himself after his physical deformity, but come on." Alecto flicked the safety off on his pistol. "So. To be clear on this. A battle is about to tear this city a new one. And your idea is....to put ourselves in front of the bullets that'll be doing said tearing. Snow? You...uh, sure about this?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"Alright," Quinn said before he unlocked the cell for them.

IC:

"I'm not sure about this," Ash said. "But I know I'm not going to sit around and wait for them to kill innocent people."

IC:

Jennifer was finally closing in on Time Square, where a large amount of people were trying to flee. It was chaos. She pulled off her shoes and activated her true form, her skin turning bright blue as she began to climb up a building to get a better vantage.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot