Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Well, Miss Mega-Hot Blonde, we're going to have to go back tonight and grab my iPod and commandeer the speaker system upstairs to run from my iHome. As for food..."

Dallas whipped out his phone and leaned back against the desk a bit awkwardly, thanks to Nicole's arms around him. He grabbed the bottle of whiskey they'd taken shots from earlier and moved it with the stash, holding the phone with his shoulder by the time someone picked up.

"Yeah, listen, I'm going to need...twenty-four cheese pizzas, five pepperoni, and one...God, what's that one awful pizza John likes...I don't know, black olives, anchovies and rat poison, let's go with--no, not real rat poison, that was a joke, you putz...no, nothing, I didn't say anything. Alright, and that'll be how much? Alright. Alright, I'll have my friend come by and pick it up, then. Alright. Cheers. Bye."

He hung up the phone with his jaw and then slid it down into his lap, leaning back and looking at the stash. His fingers flew as he pulled up John's contact details and then shot him a text. The deal has been struck. Papa John's. Hope you brought a forklift.

"I'm probably gonna need your black card for those pizzas. I'll never have the money for them in my life."

IC:

"Yeaaah, yeah, yeah, everyone always pulls that card. No one can just tell me what a good kicking I meted out," Aleks pouted in his own distinct drawl, using his default Russian accent for once to slip into the English persona more effectively. "Christine's out shopping this morning. So I suppose I'm going to have to latch on to you for entertainment today, Summers."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Jeffery Pryde

"Of course..." Jeff glanced at Gabriel's companion, who'd been sitting their awkwardly so far. "Who's your friend?" Not another victim I hope.

IC: Ashley

"Alright! Let's go to the garden!" Ashley of all people could never disagree with a suggestion like that. Only a second had gone by and she was already opening the door. Cinnabon, previously distracted with destroying origami amphibians, bolted toward Ashley.

IC: Aella

"Oooohhhhh." I said, not completely understanding but I figured it would make sense later. I cringed as that Reyson guy...who had NOT shut up like I told him, started screaming again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why is he so noisy!?" I exclaimed as I covered both my ears. My head hurt bad enough without that ###### screaming his guts out.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nicole

"Oh, okay." Nicole said as she let go of Dallas and ruffled her blonde tresses. "That's a lot of pizza."

IC: Triblade

"Fine by me, what do you have in mind?"

IC: Feral

As John's phone vibrated he pulled it out of his pocket; checking Dallas text. This is going to cost a fortune. You better not have forgotten my anchovies Cali. John texted Dallas.

"Let's go. We're heading to Papa John's. My favorite."

Edited by Flex Cop

IC:

"Aha. He likes anchovies. I knew I'd pull through," he told Nicole as he watched her ruffle her hair a little. "And yeah, these guys are rabid. Last party we had here, everyone went absolutely wild over the pizza, there was spiked punch, Beast got shot...it was actually pretty lowkey, all things considered. This is gonna be a banger."

He took another look at Nicole and grinned despite himself, pocketing his phone.

"Now what? Your turn to do some thinking."

IC:

"I don't know, you decide. I just kicked . I get a break."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"It was low-key and Beast got shot? If this is going to be a banger who knows what will happen." Nicole smiled. "Let's hope we can keep the student body from burning down the school."

"Where exactly are we throwing this party and are any decorations needed?"

"I'm bad at deciding things."

IC:

"Third floor auditorium. It's kind of party central," he said. "What kind of decorations would you put up?"

IC:

Aleksandr sighed and slipped his shirt and shoes on before laying back in the grass and staring up into the sky, one hand playing with the back of his hair. Finally he sat up again and shrugged, smirking at Matt and jerking his head towards the school again.

"Let's hit the showers. We can decide while we walk."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I know my sizes like the inside of my arm!" Kristen beamed, pride exuding from her.

"It would be good if the things became small fluffy animals. But I mean that we would be elsewhere, and small fluffy animals would be in our place," Sam mused, starting to stroke her chin.

"What's blood?" Trinity asked, finishing off her last cookie in a massive bite. When the funny-irritating-man started making loud noise, Trinity slid off the couch, starting to smile.

"Don't worry! I'll make the man stop making loud noises Aella!"

Where did you specify the voltage?I thought he pressed his hand in Reyson's side and left it there.

OOC: Well as the zap didn't immediately incapacitate Reyson, we can assume it was less than a taser. So not that high. And the post does say 'jab' not 'extensive torment' so...:P

IC: "We're not locking you up because you distrust the government, we're locking you up because you're spying on the government," Persephone explained as she dragged the aforementioned spy over to the cellar, "Agent Harken could you make sure the girls don't try anything, we don't need the situation to get any worse."

IC: Alright, lead on Mini Hari, you're the plant expert," Alec said, before reaching into a pocket and pulling out a pair of shades that he kept for just such scenarious. Because of course he did. "Lets. Get. Foliated."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Quick Trin! Get him before they can stop you!" I summoned a small gust of wind to blow through the room, it was harmless, but would definitely catch everyone off guard, most of them were unaware of my powers. It did however cause my already pounding head to increase in pain sharply.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:Which, in theory, would have worked very well.But since Persephone was already dragging him away, and Trinity had spoken before the gust of air, that crucial element of surprise was lost. Thus, when Trinity went to silence Reyson, she found a somewhat unbalanced Tera barring her way. The woman, now freed from Reyson's inane chatter, gave Trinity a combination of a smile and a stern look."Please sit back down, dear. He'll be quiet as soon as Persephone gets him into the basement."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I hugged Trinity as she crawled into my lap. "It's okay...at least he's-" There was something strange on Trinity's back, under her shirt. It was a design of some sort, colored in black.

"What is this?" I pulled the collar of her shirt so I could get a better look at it.

IC:

"A shirt?" Trinity asked, tilting her head to the side.

"No, it's something on your back. It's like, big, and black, and big. Here, let me look," Aella said, furrowing her brow as she rolled the back of Trinity's shirt up. Her eyes instantly widened as a flurry of emotions passed through Aella, probably the most chief among them was disgust at what she saw.

Instead of the normal pale skin that the rest of her body had, her back was mostly black. It wasn't natural, a simple look could confirm that. It was ink... But it was underneath the skin. A tattoo. It wasn't something small that just covered the space between her shoulder-blades, but it covered the entirety of her back, some of it extending to sections of her body that were obscured from her view. Outside of the tattoo's massive size, what really drew her attention was the design of the tattoo.

It was a massive HYDRA symbol. Beneath the skull were words, plain as day without any sort of fancy modification. 'Project Trinity Property of HYDRA'.

"Always be sure to write your name on your things. That way, if you drop it, you can pick it up from Lost & Found at the end of the day!" The brief thought passed through Aella's head. She wasn't sure where it had come from, but it did nothing but make her feel worse.

"What? Is something wrong?" Trinity asked, noticing the look on Aella's face. She glanced at her back, and seeing nothing out of the ordinary to her, she furrowed her brow and looked back at Aella, "What's wrong?"

I didn't feel good, and I don't just mean because of my concussion. It was something...different, an emotion I hadn't quite felt before, at least not at this level. I hated HYDRA, hated them, for everything they'd done to me...and Trin...

I didn't even know how to explain this to her, she didn't even understand the implications of it. Those s had left their mark on her, claimed her as theirs, as if she was some sort of toy. I was going to kill those scientists...all of them. Every. Last. One. I wouldn't rest until HYDRA itself no longer existed.

It took me a moment to realize that my hold body was shaking, my eyes were blurred and moist, Trin was looking at me with concerned, innocent eyes. She had no idea what was going on.

"It's...nothing...I just don't feel good...cause of this concussion." I lied. I...I couldn't tell her, it would hurt her too much.

IC:Tera inhaled sharply at the sight, her hands clenching slowly into fists. It was inhumane, cruel, and demeaning beyond belief. A person, a little girl at that, branded as property. Slowly, she sank onto the couch quietly, occupying the opposite end of the piece of furniture.Quietly, she spoke up. "So, Trin. Anything you want to know about the world? Any questions?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Tera blinked, momentarily nonplussed to say the least. It took her a moment to decide how to answer, and when she did, she spoke slowly and carefully. "When one's mother is pregnant, there needs to be a way to get nutrients to the baby. That cord, the umbilical cord, carries nutrients.""When the child is born, that cord is severed. And that spot is where the cord used to be."

fK5oqYf.jpg

I listened to the conversation quietly, trying to let all the horrible feelings go away. Then I realized something, I pulled my shirt up enough to see my belly.

"Hey, I've got a hole in my belly too."

Edited by A billion cats

"Oh okay," she smiled. She then paused and thought for a minute. "Hmm well the party is for John and Julia right? Something themed for them. Like knives, maybe a few metal beer cans hanging from the rafters for John." she said before sticking out her tongue.

"But if I had my choice I'd use pink. Lots of pink."

"Sure, a shower sounds good. I've been sweaty pretty much all morning." Matt said as he got to his feet before grabbing his football and one of the Gatorades.

"Have to replenish those electrolytes." he grinned as he took a swig.

IC: Mimic

"That's good hun," Christine said. "So you trying them on or just hoping for the best?"

IC:

"Meow!". Cat Dallas chirped after Alec's corny line.

IC: Scorcher

"Wouldn't that be nice," Kane chuckled as he opened the door and then stepped outside the apartment. He then began walking down the stairs to the first floor. He then pulled his pack out of his pocket and pulled out a cigarette before stucking it between his lips. He turned and offered the pack to Zachary.

"You want one?"

Edited by Flex Cop

IC: Persephone ignored the kicks despite the artificial shocks of pain shooting up her shins.

"Ah, so now you do admit you were spying. See how easy things could have been if you'd just been open about that from the beginning. Don't suppose you want to learn from your mistakes and tell us up front who you were spying for?"

She'd dragged him over to the cellar by now, its door yawning open to reveal the darkness within, a gaping maw leading to who knew what. Well, Persephone knew what, she was scanning the place in case there was anything down there the spy could use to escape. And unless he was far more competent than he was letting on and could magic something up from dust and air, there wasn't

IC: "Silence your criticisms felonious feline," Alec said to Cat Dallas, "I'm wearing shades indoors. Everyone knows that makes me brilliant at everything forever."

IC: "Nah, those things'll kill you," Magnitude said, "I don't need any more things in my life trying to do that. And don't expect me to super-size it for you either."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"I know you would, hon. When your birthday comes along I promise this entire Institute will look like the Pink Panther took a giant aerial ###### over it, but right now this is John and Julia's party. You know, though...that does give me an idea."

As he spoke, his voice got quicker and quicker, before finally he laughed and hugged Nicole, lifting her up into the air. Any worries about noisemaking had seemingly vanished with the time they'd spent looking for caches of alcohol; nobody had come into Alaric's room before then, and Dallas clearly wasn't very worried about anyone coming now. In a momentary jubilation he kissed her cheek and then looked up at her.

"This is John's party...oh, you're a genius, you and I are geniuses, I just had the best idea! What are we standing around here for? We gotta get to the third floor!"

IC:

"I think that electrolytes shtick might just be a selling point, Summers," he said with a pat on the back as they walked into the locker room. The place was a sort of athletic crypt; Aleksandr and Matt were the only souls in there, but with the complete lack of modesty Aleks entertained when he slipped out of Christine's his workout top, it wouldn't have mattered if there were a hundred. He popped off his socks and shoes and then turned a corner, into the showers. A curtain slipped shut.

"If anyone comes in, tell them if they peek, they die brutally!" Aleks crooned sweetly.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Reyson"WHEN DID I EVEN SAY THAT?! ALL I SAID WAS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU GUYS WERE! I WAS ONLY SPYING IN THE CONTEXT OF A CIVILIAN SPYING ON A CURIOUS EVENT LIKE A HUNTER STALKING A DEER!"Reyson took a look inside the cellar. "Oh, so you're not even gonna keep me in a proper cell? Just gonna toss me in there wit no light, no food, God knows what kind of living conditions; sounds a lot like terrorists to - hey, it's a wine cellar isn't it? Any alcohol?"OOC How's Reyson being carried? And what's the door made of? Any chance that he could bust through if he kicked it enough times?

OOC: I did say she'd hooked him by an armpit and was dragging him along like that. You know Miracles, its not like the posts disappear once you've read them, you can go back and re-read things if you're not sure of something :P

IC: "Curious civilians don't have long-range communicators," Persephone pointed out, apparently not quite completely tired of debunking Reyson's attempts to lie his way free. She shoved him onto a landing, then pressed a button on a control panel, causing a series of steel bars to drop down. He was trapped in the cellar but could still be spoken to and possibly have things passed to him.

"And there's no wine in there. But tell me who you were talking to on that comm and I'll bring you some food at least."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC But then you said he was being frogmarched, which is a completely different positionIC Reyson"That? Technology I found in Earth-616. There was this man who had this tacky green jumpsuit on and was shouting in German while trying to attack me; I managed to disarm him. I stole his device, impressed that it ran entirely on solar power, and managed to rewire it. As for who I was talking to, I was making an audio log, but I find that I speak things better when pretending to talk to somebody else."

OOC: I was using the "move someone using force, usually in a degrading manner" definition of frogmarch

IC: "Really? Thats the best you can come up with?" Persephone had the same expression a mother would have watching their child insist they had not been eating all the cookies while having a mouth smeared with chocolate, "If you're not going to even try for a convincing story I'm not going to bother talking to you."

She simply turned and walked off. She'd come back in a few hours, see if he was more willing to talk after being deprived of his audience for a while. His actions seemed to indicate he was craving attention, perhaps he'd be more reasonable if he was given none

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Reyson"Sigh."What was up with this lady? Did she have a lie detector and an Agent Scully built in her brain? "Well, this does happen a lot actually," Reyson muttered. "I mean, even if I show them my notebook..." Wait.As soon as he was sure Persephone was gone, Reyson opened his shirt and reached inside. Reyson had the habit of keeping stuff inside his shirt, such as weaponry, emergency rations, and his guide to the multiverse. They didn't have time to search him, so he was pretty sure that his stuff was still there. Sure enough, he found his pocket size guide in his shirt. "Let's hope that they didn't take anything," he thought. After checking everything as well as checking his pants pockets, he nodded to himself.Sitting down in the corner, he examined the cell. After taking note of his surroundings, he started to mentally plan out an escape plan. In the meantime, he started singing, triggering his emotion powers. Anybody who heard him would slowly get more and more irritated at everybody around them-excluding him, of course. However, Reyson didn't know how good the acoustics in the house were; it might not work.OOC what does the cell look like? And since I'm literally RPing this by the seat of my pants, I just came up with the idea of Reyson having stuff in his pockets. The things I'm considering are: fountain pen, pen knife, pen launcher, SOS whistle, and flashlight. What would have been taken away?

IC: Julia

"What're we waiting for? Let's go!"

IC: Reptilian

A humanoid form materialized on a lonely road in the Rocky Mountains. Before him were the remains of two vehicles, one with a mangled corpse in the front seat. A forked tongue licked the air as two more figures garbed in black combat gear appeared behind the first. Reptilian inspected the driver's seat of the occupied car. The body was completely unrecognizable.

"Check the license plates," he ordered the two soldiers behind him as he took a look at the front of the car. A wisp of steam he thought at first had come from the engine turned out to be the byproduct of a smoldering hole in the windshield. Had the man been shot? No, Reptilian realized, the man had done the shooting--a HYDRA-brand laser pistol (or whatever the official name was for those things that shot blue beams of death) was grasped firmly in the corpse's hand.

"Sir, the license plate matches--"

"I know," Reptilian interrupted, pressing the button on his headset. "Command, this is Reptilian. 27193 is KIA. I repeat, 27193's status is confirmed. We have an agent killed in action."

He glanced over at his comrades.

"Start searching the wreckage," he ordered. "see if anything worth keeping survived the collision."

Again his hand rose to his headset.

"Command, This is Reptilian, requesting a backup team to aid the location and apprehension of 27193's killer."

OOC: Anyone with HYDRA characters, feel free to have them join in.

67tlbk.png

IC: Ashley

Ashley entered the greenhouse as if she owned it. Which in a matter of speaking, she did. The plant life within had a visible reaction to her presence, it was subtle, but the keen eye would notice these things.

Scattered around were various pots of as many kinds of plants as you could imagine, and some that you couldn't. Quite frankly half the plants there didn't exist.

IC: Scorcher

Scorcher chuckled as he lit his own cigarette with the tip of his finger before taking a drag. "Alcohol will kill you too but you will still take a drink. Driving a car can kill you. Being a mutant will most likely kill us. Why not live a little?"

"About that super-sizing thing, I guess you're pretty popular with the ladies." Kane smirked as he got to the bottom of the stairs.

IC:

"Meow." Cat Dallas replied. For some reason it sounded as if the feline was jealous he didn't have a pair of awesome miniature sunglasses of his own.

"I'm a genius? Yay!" Nicole yelled as Dallas hoisted her into the air and kissed her cheek. She couldn't help but blush as he set her down.

"I don't know what you're thinking but I'm sure its awesome, let's go!" she said. She began to run and then stopped.

"But we can't forget the booze!"

"Ah well, if it is it still tastes good." Matt said as he drained the rest of his Gatorade when they entered the locker room. He then lifted his arm and sunk the empty plastic bottle into the nearest trashcan in one fluid motion.

"If anyone tries peeking on either of us I'll knock them through the nearest wall." Matt said as he entered the stall next to Aleks and then pulled the curtain closed. He then began stripping off his sweaty clothes before hanging them up and starting the water. His eyes closed as the warm water began to pour over his body.

IC: Mimic

"Yeah, or you could always have a nice bonfire. I always miss those." Christine said as she glanced at some clothes for herself.

IC: Feral

"Beats me Jules," John said as he raced outside towards the garage. He was getting pizza. With his sister. And he was home. John's heart soared as he ran towards the garage. He felt free. He wasn't training with the Hand anymore. He wasn't with Weapon-X. He wasn't killing assassins in Vegas. He was just getting pizza. John stopped at the garage and began to look around. His eyes finally fell on his old motorcycle. The bike that had belonged to his father. John walked towards it and then traced his hand along the black metal-frame.

"I didn't think I'd ever see this bike again." John said as he looked up at Julia. "I'd say we take her for old times sake but I'm not sure how we're going to bring back all that pizza on this thing unless your up for skewering all the boxes on your claws." he smiled.

IC:

"Uhhhhhh..."

Dallas, in truth, had already forgotten the drinks, but there was no way he could carry all the alcohol present in one trip, even with Nicole's help. So he picked up a case of beer in each hand, cursing under his breath, and waited for Nicole to do the same.

"We'll come back for the rest after we're done dropping this off. Or we could do it in shifts or something. One of us'll guard the party room and the other goes down to get some booze. We could be done in twenty minutes with enough timebending."

IC:

Aleksandr slipped out of the shower a few minutes after he stepped in and threw on a tight, practically see-through light grey tank top and a slim, athletic pair of jeans with his TOMS. The Russian thief crept up to the mirror in the locker room and began screwing around with his hair, humming to himself as he ruffled the wet, dark mop atop his scalp and then softly combed it with long fingers, well-practiced in the motions of keeping his hair situation on lock.

"My name is Aleksandr English," he mouthed to the dirty, lying charmer in the mirror, and he winked.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Sounds good to me," Nicole nodded as she followed Dallas' lead and grabbed a case in each hand.

"Reminding yourself who you are again?" Matt said as he stepped out of his stall. He was now dressed in a tight fitting forest green shirt and a pair of jeans. He ruffled his blonde hair with a towel.

"That felt pretty great I have to admit."