BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

As I round the corner, the injured Skakdi slung over my shoulder, I find a Toa, apparently of Iron, and what appears to be a Lesterin of Crystal.

"State yer intent, religious alignment and names," I growl at the newcomers, drawing my sword out of its scabbard and levelling it at them, the freshly-created crystal blade shining in the dying sunlight.

OOC: That's you, Grimlock and Daronus.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Aurorin

"I am but a Travelling monk, and it is true that you won't be use to me for much longer, as i'm only here for an hour or so to stock up on supplies before heading back into the wilderness and continue my everlasting search for inner peace." He continued. "But I think I'm just wasting your time with my trivial language which outlines all my fundamental goals and objectives that I have to achieve sooner or later..." Then he noticed the Brutish-looking Skakdi call him out. "Oh, Didn't see you there. Aurorin is my name, I am here to trade supplies,and  I only believe in myself and the wild, aligned to no side."

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Dayeth.

"Enjoy the show." Dayeth replied. "Witness Makuta's justice being served."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As I round the corner, the injured Skakdi slung over my shoulder, I find a Toa, apparently of Iron, and what appears to be a Lesterin of Crystal.

"State yer intent, religious alignment and names," I growl at the newcomers, drawing my sword out of its scabbard and levelling it at them, the freshly-created crystal blade shining in the dying sunlight.

OOC: That's you, Grimlock and Daronus.

IC-Aurorin

"I am but a Travelling monk, and it is true that you won't be use to me for much longer, as i'm only here for an hour or so to stock up on supplies before heading back into the wilderness and continue my everlasting search for inner peace." He continued. "But I think I'm just wasting your time with my trivial language which outlines all my fundamental goals and objectives that I have to achieve sooner or later..." Then he noticed the Brutish-looking Skakdi call him out. "Oh, Didn't see you there. Aurorin is my name, I am here to trade supplies,and I only believe in myself and the wild, aligned to no side."

IC:

Skulk looked at the Lesterin "Ah, so Aurorin is your name. Well either way this is probably going to get bloody, very bloody, so I suggest you leave," he said calmly.

"As for you," he started, turning towards the impolite stranger " I am Skulk, I believe in what ever pays the most, and I'm here to find someone who needs some work done. Oh and I suggest you lower that sword." Skulk grab his cross bow and pointed it at the strangers chest.

OOC: I need to get this guy a cape. Lol

sorry Makuta Miras didn't see your post till after I posted.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

"And I suggest you drop that crossbow, Toa, unless you'd be willing to come with me. We always have a use for mercs in the Legacy." To make my point, I turn my impact vision on the offending crossbow, blowing it out of the Toa's hand. The weapon drops onto the snow safely, with no damage done.

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Oreius, Inu)

The Toa of Fire looked thoughtful. Time was running out: the village had been taken, and the longer they waited, the more likely they were to be caught. Oreius had little doubt in his own fighting skills, and he knew Korero, though less experienced, was no pushover himself. But their companions -armed though they were- would not all survive a battle. There were too many to properly defend, and once the alarm was sounded, they would soon be overrun.

"The worst of fighting is by the gate," he said at last. "There's no chance we can get everyone out that way, and if there are any other exits, they'll be in similar shape."

His eyes drifted to the walls, and he smiled slightly. "But you're a Toa of air. This village has no ceiling, so it's just one big exit to you, isn't it?"

IC (Jin)

We made it out.

Edited by Tyler is Love

OOC: @Grimlock: It is permissable to edit the IC parts of your posts as well to make them flow better with what other characters are doing. Didn't know if you knew that, but I felt like pointing it out anyway.

@Miras: Weapons are considered part of their character, and I don't think you can go knocking them out of their hands like that. If Grimlock were to allow your Impact Vision to connect and had his character drop the weapon as a result, that would be a different story altogether.

Anyways, I'll be leaving Shredder out of this next post, as I'm still trying to sort out his species issue.

IC: Dravennica moved towards the sounds of battle, leaving Shredder to his own devices; he knew her scent, and he would catch up as soon as he was indulging himself.

She eventually caught sight of a Toa of Iron and a Lesterin who appeared to be sporting similar colors to the Skakdi of Crystal they were combating. The Skakdi was clearly the aggressor in this situation, claiming to be part of Legacy. Perhaps he knew Echelon? The thought intrigued her enough that she decided to stop and watch, personally wanting to see what one of the group's members was capable of.

"Are you going to get that?," Verulas asked Ayar as he motioned to her door. "Or should I?" 

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Razsk:

Razsk came back to the unconscious toa empty handed.  He had searched the house but hadn't found anything that might be of use.  Then again, if there was something he wouldn't recognize it.  He was very inexperienced in anything medical.  He examined the toa again.  The armor on his back was just a sheet or metal, not flexible at all, but the rest was very flexible.  If Razsk had to guess, this was a toa of iron, and he had had to do a very quick repair job.  he figured it probably had something to do with the now dry blood that had seeped out through most of the joints.  Either way, he needed to get the toa to a hospital, and fast.  He picked him up again and ran out the back door and down an alley.

OOC: Is the hospital still standing or not?  I'm not sure, but I think I remember the outsiders burning it down.

OOC: Whoops. :D

"Ask Echelon," I say to the merc. "He's the one handing out the pay cheques here."

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 2, Bok 2, Chapter 3

Ayar hopped up from her chair, and opened the door to reveal Forger looming just outside.

"Anything I can help you with?" Ayar said.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC Aurorin

Aurorin Raised his shield try and block the Impact vision, but he was knocked back by it, where he flew into an Ice wall. "Oww..." He moaned. "Man, things have really changed scince I was last here... Now we have murderous Skakdi running the streets and trying to kill whoever doesn't agree with them... preposterous!" He then got up on his feet, and started looking for the exit as he was disoriented. 

OOC

HOORAY, FIGHTING!

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC:

Skulk smirked at the skidaki. "I gotta better idea, crash face," he said picking up his crossbow and forming a palm sized iron disc, "when this disk hits the ground we fight. You win I leave and take Aurorin with me, I win I join your group and don't kill you."

OOC: Not for much longer. :)

"I may look like an idiot, but I'm not one," I say in response, laying Krakant down on the snow, well behind me. "How about, if I win, I decide what to do with you, and if I lose, I call the rest of the army?" I say, bringing my Volo Lutu launcher out of its holster on my thigh and preparing it for use, my other hand still holding my sword in a loose grip.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC ???:

Up on the slopes above Ko-Koro, far, far near the peaks, something under the ice stirred. It, or she if one is too squeamish to consider the facts, did not yet move, but instead emitted a low whirring noise, a pair of synthetic sound pulses. It was deep in the ice, and the sound was muffled by the wind. Perhaps a De-Toa or De-Matoran might hear it in the village below if all were silent for a moment.

Inside this case of metal and flesh, within this abomination, an instinct of the most perverse variety kicked in.

/:ELEMENTAL MONITORING SYSTEM ERROR

/:OPERATIONAL THRESHOLD REACHED AT [error/index32errorerrorerrorerror...] BY MAGNETIC DISTURBANCE [index:errorerrorerrorerror...]

//:[Chronometer error. {stasishold.vtx} error. Biometrics error. System failure possible. I recommend {nightterror.vtx}]

/:AUGMENT OS FAILURE. SHUTTING DOWN...

//:[system failure imminent. Mechanical augments shutting down without permission. I do not comply. Force {nightterror.vtx} and {boot.vtx}.]

//: [...loading...]

/:BOOT SUCCESSFUL

/:BIOLOGICAL COMPONENTS ENGAGED

/:STRESS LEVELS EXCEEDING OPERATIONAL STANDARDS

//:[begin system wide start up. Override {stasishold.vtx}]

/:LOADING... 6.7%

Below the ice, something began to move, beginning to thrash groggily...

OOC: Due to a spelling error, I discovered that the the present tense verb form of a four letter word starting with 's' is not filtered.

Oops.

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 2

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I load my Volo Lutu launcher, aim it at the top of a heap of debris, and grapple up, ending with me in a position above the merc.

"No," I say, and then send a blast of impact vision at the Fe-Toa's head.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

I leap out of the way of the oncoming arrow, smacking it out of the air with the flat of my sword. With the Toa and Lesterin busy talking, I jump off the pile of rubble, bringing my sword down towards the back of the Lesterin's neck whilst he has his back to me.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Aurorin

"Well, if this guy wants to kill both of us, and I'm the only one here not looking for trouble, It makes sense that If I save your life, you might owe me something later on the Line. "Aurorin explained. "Or something to do with me being a monk and... Oops! shoelace!" He had noticed the Skakdi jump down from the pile of rubble and ducked so that his sword missed his head by an Inch. "That was close."

OOC

I'll just try to keep Aurorin alive because, you know, he's one of my favourite characters. Also, maybe because Aurorin likes to mess with people.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC

Using his mask of sonar to accurately tell where the skidaki was Skulk took a swing jaw. "I tried to hold back from killing someone but now, now the village of snow will be soaked red with your blood!"

OoC: Skidaki have blood right?

Edited by toa grimlock

OOC: @Grimlock: You're not supposed to auto-hit. I just finished telling that to Miras. And OOC-only posts aren't allowed here, only in News and Discussion.

@namcurtsnoC: It sounds like Londar and Verulas have something in common. Lol.

Oh, and Shredder's back.

IC: Dravennica watched on, her body aching to jump into the fray alongside the Skakdi as she patiently held herself back. She was surprised that none of them had even noticed that she was there, considering the fact that she was standing out in the open for all of them to see, but soon thought nothing of it as she became captivated by his remarkable dexterity. She frowned in disappointment as the Lesterin ducked beneath the sword, making a mockery of his opponent and ruining her chances of seeing a decapitation.

As she continued to spectate, Shredder came up behind her, licking her leg to announce his arrival. He turned his attention to the combatants, his fur coated in Matoran blood as he dropped the rib that he had torn from the corpse's chest, bearing his teeth at them as a growl escaped his throat. She paid no attention to him as her fingers curled into a fist, her elemental powers tightening the icey collar around his neck and asserting her dominance over him in the same move.

"Not yet, boy," she said. "This is his fight; we act only if we get drawn into it. In the meantime, let's wait and see if the Skakdi is just another flunky or not."

Shredder turned his attention back to the bone as he laid down in the snow, awaiting Dravennica's command to attack as the battle continued.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Kohra):

While Echelon choked out the impertinent one, the Vortixx continued with her macabre work. There was something satisfactory and fascinating about watching the crimson liquid run down from the letters she wrote and into the beveled lines of the prophecies. And then she had an idea:

The ink of history writes the future

Oh yes. That would do nicely.

• Upvote 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Super quick Transient post

IC: Transient

He struck at the dummy with surprising speed, the hammer tip of his weapon striking hard and blasting the wooden mockup into oblivion. The Toa wiped his forehead with a cloth and continued the workout.

It was an annoying process - he had hoped for a sparring partner, or at least some live targets to fling things at. But it seemed that the majority of Outsiders were busy with actual missions. With the thought came a sour taste in his mouth; due to being out of shape, Zero had insisted he get a bit more fit before charging back into the field. He smirked as his weapon's axe tip sliced through another training dummy. She may be right... but to Karzahni if that meant he had to feel good about it.

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 1

IC Forger

"I'm here to talk with the Skakdi."

I can tell the Skakdi has been treated, half with the use of her Vita, the other half seems to have been done via metal. Had she ever channeled metal into her bones and flesh? It was extremely painful. For her to use that as "healing" left me questioning her sanity.

I step into the room, "Ayar, was it?"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC:

The Titan did not seem impressed by Veteran's entrance, or instructions. Nevertheless he nodded to Kellin and began to move towards the cablecar after only a brief pause.

OOC: Krayzikk and (potentially) Kellin to Ta-Koro

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Veteran.

The skakdi breathed a sigh of relief. With the last of the visitors dealt with, it was time to get back to work.

"Alright mates," he started walking back towards the rest of the group. He looked to Zero in particular. "Let's get down ta business."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Enforcer and Veteran

I wait to see what Veteran says.

"I think it's time ta see what these recruits are made of," Veteran smirks, "Ayar isn't a fighter, so that leaves Verulas, Veneras, Rekhyt, and those two," he points at the two recruits Zero had brought with her.

"Veteran, go round up Forger, Tracer and everyone else. It's time to start pairing these guys up." I look to Zero, and she nods for me to continue.

As Veteran shuffles away, I pull off my helmet and regard the recruits appraisingly. I take a sip from my water flask before I speak. "I am Enforcer, one of the founding members of this group. For those of you who do not know, the final requirement of joining our organisation is for you to demonstrate your skills against an existing member of the group."

I smile, blood still staining my lips and teeth. "So, who would like to go first?"