BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Agrona - Ko-Koro Streets - Moving towards the Sanctum

OOC:

No formatting. Will fix later/

Agrona (and Toros maybe) are open for interaction!

OOC: I guess I'll take up on that one, Palm.

IC:

"Mademoiselle."

Sylus's stride was strong but casual, his smile charming but subdued, and his black eyes lazily half-covered by their lids as he approached the flowering Lesterin. His sword was once again slung over his shoulder and a mug of hot chocolate was in each hand.

"You care for some?" he asked, offering up one of the drinks. "You appear to be more at home in warmer climates than these, so I thought you might enjoy it."

-Void

• Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ira

"Eh. I'm sort of out of it right now. Guess I'm high off of painkillers right now. Or stoned, whatever this is called. Excuse me if I take a while to fully grasp the beauty of the situation." That would also explain why he wasn't raging. Ira took a sip of his Irish Lesterin coffee before saying: "A jacket? Never really thought of that."

IC:

"You injured or somethin'?" Zarkov drawled. "I've never been one to use drugs, they dull the senses too much and I need to be on my A-Game at all times. Though they do have their uses." The Iron Skakdi pondered for a moment.

"Here, you can have mine then. I don't get cold that easily, I can always make another." He offered Ira his thick coat.

IC:

"Wait, what!?"

IC: (Mortem/Outside Sanctum)

"Silence, wretch." I replied quickly. "I was not speaking to you." I continue, attempting to wipe some of the vast quantity of blood off my armour. Unfortunately, it seems to be quite sticky.

Hearing Dayeth's words, I say: "Yes, we will no doubt find many truths." I turn my eyes on the newcomer once more, my hand caressing the blade at my waist. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Khil stalking a nearby street.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Kimala

Three days in a literal frozen Karzahni, that's what she had been through. The Maru hadn't come back for her, leaving her trapped inside when the Makuta followers had shut the doors. She returned to her former classroom and spent those days in there, totally forgotten. She was sure she would have been dragged off if she had gone home instead. Instead she was forced to watch, powerless, as others were dragged to the fate she deserved instead.

Huddled up in the cold and eating only the protein bars she stashed in her desk, she waited for the nightmare to end. She found herself cursing the Maru a few times but held her tongue. Angry ash she was, they were the ones that stood the best chance at stopping the evil here. She just wanted to help them. And this was what she got instead.

A way out presented itself when Echelon gave his address. She listened from the window. She almost considered staying. She had failed to protect her home, and lost everything. What waited for her out there?

Against her will, she forced herself outside the next day. Then she got a rude awakening. With the first hail of Patero, wrath surged up in her. Hatred and burning fury for Makuta thawed her out. For a brief moment of madness, she reached out to the explosive crystals in the Patero rounds and detonated them. Some blew up on their way down, sparing a number of targets, some exploded inside the launchers, scoring herself a small revenge. She lingered as long as she could, protecting everyone she could, then broke for the drifts.

Now she stood in Ihu Koro, cheering along with the rest of its inhabitants both new and old. She would start life anew here, and she would one day make the followers of Makuta rue the day they were born.

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

Ko-Koro’s fall had been disorderly and chaotic, but its new order was far from that. From the balcony overlooking the city Eisen could see individuals and crews moving about, steadily repairing the damage done in the fight. The realm’s new owners roamed freely, greeting each other in passing and conversing at will. Newcomers flowed in through the gates all the time; the island’s criminals, its dispossessed, and Makuta’s old followers. They had not vanished from this land. Many had maintained a low profile but with news of Ko-Koro’s fall now spread to the most distant parts of the island they had begun to return.

It was good. The Fe-Toa feared no conflict within these walls, despite the varied natures of its occupants. They were united against the people of Mata Nui, those who had cast them out and wronged them. They were united against the reprisal that would come and united in this new world order. Those who went against that order would quickly find that they were not welcome, not welcome in the home that their peers had made for themselves.

Some undesirables would need to be dealt with. But that time would come.

The Fe-Toa turned away from the balcony, reentering his new… Office. It was strange, having such a thing, but he knew that it was not an office in the traditional sense. It was his own domain. Echelon had claimed Kopaka’s Throne, as was his right, and Eisen had claimed for himself this. Once it had been Korzaa’s office, and as such attached to all of the key functions of the Sanctum Guard. Now it served as the dark Fe-Toa’s own kind of throne, to oversee the functions of the city as needed. There was nothing pretentious about it. Its spartan nature had at least not changed from when it had belonged to the Ko-Matoran Captain. Much of the rest had been modified for use by its new occupant. The contents of her old desk had been removed and the desk itself removed from the room, replaced by a more suitably sized item taken from another office. The shelves were stocked with EIsen’s own books, and it was his shield that now hung upon the wall.

He carefully pushed aside the papers that coated his desk as he sat down. The reports before him had all belonged in Korzaa’s desk, but now he pored over them for information. Much of it was useful. A complete summary of the former Guard’s resources, now their own, as well as its strongholds. The intelligence within had permitted some Guards still in hiding within the city to be discovered and dealt with, and provided critical tactical analysis of the city’s defenses.

Now, three days after the assault, he felt the internal of the city to be secure. It had been scoured for threats, an accurate census taken, and the damage to the defenses repaired. Being a Toa of Iron, he had provided materials and aid in the repairs himself on more than a few occasions. In times of urgency, standing had no bearing on practicality. He was as bound to work on the repairs as the lowliest supporter, perhaps even more so.

But with the city secured from internal threats, he now turned his gaze outwards. Hostages provided defense against open action, for the moment at least. Ihu-Koro, a small by all rights, would not prove to be a threat in open war. If they were wise then they would hide behind their walls. If they were foolish... They would be dealt with. No, the variables were not to be found with the villages, they were to be found with the island’s so-called heroes. Examples abounded, and while most of them were little more than pale shadows of a real threat, the exceptions could not be discounted. Makuta’s reign had provided a short list of what entities to be wary of. The Maru, chief among them, but other resistances had sprung up. The Island Liberation Front, in its prime, would have been a factor but it had been crushed by Followers long before. The short lived Aggressors had been a mighty force, but in numbers only. They had long since disbanded, regardless.

Eisen would need to make a list, one containing all of the threats that remained. However he had more immediate concerns. The influx of visitors had brought word of foreigners arriving in Ga-Koro, foreigners with psionic abilities exceeding those of known masks. With them, however, they also brought word of a Toa with similar abilities. A Kanohi Suletu, to be precise. The swordsman knew of only one other psionic Kanohi in play, and it was upon the visage of the Necromancer two floors down.

He had extricated all of the information he could regarding both the foreigners and this Toa; while it was a sizable mass, he concluded that he needed more. More importantly, he could not permit Ko-Koro’s enemies to retain access to a psionic Kanohi. That advantage, for the moment, lay firmly on their own side. It would remain that way. The solution, as he saw it, was simple. Picking up a pen, he lay to paper his instructions.

Last seen in Ga-Koro was a De-Toa apparently by the name of “Vakua”. If the information I have received is accurate, he bears a Kanohi Suletu. He was last seen near the Ga-Koro docks accompanied by a female Toa of Plasma, and a male Toa of Magnetism.

Let it be known that he or she who brings to me this Kanohi shall be richly rewarded. Terms can be discussed at that time, but all are aware of the resources at our disposal. You shall not be disappointed. The Toa who bears this mask, and his comrades, I leave to the discretion of those who act upon this bounty.

His work done the Toa stood from his desk, and descended from his office to Ko-Koro’s streets. Striding through the icy air, his cloak flowing gently in the biting breeze, he approached the Koro’s center. His presence attracted attention, as would that of any member of Echelon’s inner circle, but he paid it no mind. Upon reaching his destination in the town square he raised a hand, conjuring with his element a post of iron as tall as himself, tapering into a spear-like point at the base. Twisting his hand, he directed the point downward. A single flick of his finger sent it plunging into the frozen earth deeply enough to leave the structure standing resolutely upright.

He placed against it the paper he carried, using his power to curl the surrounding metal up and over the edges, then compressing to hold it firmly in place.

His bounty had been placed.

OOC: And there you have it folks. A little something for those with evil, or mercenarily inclined, players to do. The reward is real, and can (within reason) be discussed for anyone who actually succeeds.

On a lesser note, Eisen open for interaction in Ko-Koro. :P

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 5

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Ervios

Ervios walked around the Desolate town square, taking in the sights. The Legacy had done a good job of "redecorating" the village. Even if it was a bit cold compared to other locations around Mata Nui, It would make a good stronghold to Echelon's forces.

Walking to the centre of the square, he saw what looked like a Sign. Upon further inspection, it appeared to be an Iron post driven into the floor, with a Notice on the top of it. This was a job request, something about finding a Toa of Sonics with a Suletu. He saw a Toa of Iron earlier, (Eisen, If he recalled correctly) so he must've put this earlier, as the Ironwork looked too fluid to be bolted together.

This job offer didn't Interest him, as he wasn't one for chasing down random people for money. Of course, he could always persuade them to join the Legacy, but It wouldn't be worth the effort. If there was something more... Useful he could do, such as breaking the will of prisoners so they won't escape, he would do something like that. Until then, he would just stand there and scheme until something interesting happened.

Why is this island referred to as Mata Nui, the name of the Legacy's enemies? When we take it over, We could rename it into something more appropriate. how does Makuta Island sound? How about Echelona? Hmmm...

OOC

Ervios open for Interaction again.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: I guess I'll take up on that one, Palm.

IC:

"Mademoiselle."

Sylus's stride was strong but casual, his smile charming but subdued, and his black eyes lazily half-covered by their lids as he approached the flowering Lesterin. His sword was once again slung over his shoulder and a mug of hot chocolate was in each hand.

"You care for some?" he asked, offering up one of the drinks. "You appear to be more at home in warmer climates than these, so I thought you might enjoy it."

-Void

IC: Agrona - Ko-Koro

There was a brief quiet buzz.

Agrona paused for a moment before reaching her hand forward and accepting the drink, "I wouldn't mind it so much," she took a sip, "If the sun was out more."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Rujak

With each step Rujak contemplated another question.

Why am I here?

What is my destiny? My purpose?

Surly it had to be more then defending Matoran, and avenging those that had been killed by a sick Ice Wolf. The Toa of ice drew closer to Ihu-Koro, the body of the dead Matoran slung over his shoulder. As he walked he contined to drag the body of the ice wolf he had slain behind him; leaning behind a trail of Crimson through the snow.

Soon Rujak was approaching the gates to Ihu-Koro. The Toa of Ice paused a ways away, as to not scare the guards.

Rujak stood silently, holding firmly onto the dead Matoran and the dead wolf as he waited for

Someone in charge to notice him. Both bodies continued to drip fat droplets of blood into the snow as Rujak waited. Patience was a virtue Rujak was no stranger too.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC: Zarkov

The Skakdi however was distracted when a metal sign was posted. He trudged over to it, scanning it with Crimson orbs before his sharp grin twisted up the edges a bit more.

Zarkov cupped his hands, "Excuse me fine people of Ko-Koro," he said with a voice raised loud enough for those in the vicinity to hear.

"It seems we have been given a chance to prove ourselves, the award does not matter, what matters is the experience, is the rush. So what do you say? Is anyone willing to accompany me on this venture? Any are welcome, we can split the award if that's what you're after, but I assure you my motives are unselfish." Zarkov grinned, wondering if anyone around would be willing.

"Sure we could all go and try to get this Toa's mask alone, but last time I checked Ga-Koro is full of a bunch of blue-do-gooders. Our chances will be much higher if we tuck our pride away and work together. What do you say?"

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum

"Greetings Mortem," Dayeth said, as she waited for the guard to respond. 

OOC: Who controls the guard NPCs? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Anhar

The Toa hesitated. Giving up his Kanohi meant losing a large fraction of his power and strength. He didn't want to be caught in a jam - especially if they decided to kill him - without his Mask.

Then again, if he refused, what reason would they have to trust him?

Anhar sighed and removed his Kualsi. A brief flash of light emanated from it as it separated from his face. He resisted the urge to touch his cold, metallic jawline as he handed the Kanohi over to the Vortixx.

IC: Varan

Varan was growing quite angry. He had rummaged through almost every cabinet, drawer, closet in the room. He must have gone through thousands of stones, detailing everything from food shipments to weapons dealings to secret escape plans. But nothing about the Master.

The Toa of Gravity was considering infiltrating Zero's room, something he had refuse do I do earlier - it was an extreme breach if privacy. But now that he was desperate, he was seriously rethinking it...

Just as he was about to quit, though, he noticed something inside the wooden floor. If he had not had his Mask of Sensory Aptitude activated, he never would've seen the minuscule glint. Leaping silently to the floor, Varan pried his fingers into the wood and tugged. After a minute if pulling, he finally managed to pull the board loose. In doing so, he discovered a neatly stacked pile of stone tablets - extremely old tablets. Pulling them to him, he took a look at the name scrawled across the corner of each and every one - "Zero". Smiling, he looked closer.

It took only a moment for Varan to swing the tablets into his pack and dash from the room. He had found what he needed. Closing the heavy stone door quietly behind him, the Toa began his departure.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost. 

I admit that I'm surprised by his cooperation. "Thank you," I say gratefully, closing and locking the thick iron door behind me. I leave his mask sitting on a bench on the opposite side of the hallway. If he looked though the small grille on his cell door he could probably see it, but he'd be unable to reach it. I return to the surface, and emerge out into a world of white, sunlight glinting off the snow all around me. 

I set out to go find Zero.

OOC: Enforcer open for interaction.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ira

"Thanks," Ira nodded as he took the coat.

"Don't mention it friend." He said after his little

Advertisement. "You up to hunting down this Toa with me? Maybe get out of the cold? You may call me Zarkov, some used to call me sharp tooth but I sometimes killed them depending how much I liked them. What do I call you, other then high as a kite?"

IC: Transient

Transient emerged from the training room, panting heavily. He had slung his new weapons - dual shotels, reinforced for combat - over his shoulders, and returned his cloak to his body. He was fully prepared.

Caught in his musings, the Toa of Earth nearly stumbled over Enforcer.

"Sorry, Enforcer," he rumbled. "Hey, do you know when the trial with Faora will be? I'm ready when she - and Zero - are."

IC: Enforcer. 

I find myself facing Transient, and the strange mutant calling itself Crab. "I don't know when we shall begin the trials again," I say, "Zero wanted to make sure everyone's injuries were seen to before continuing. If you want to find Faora, I assume she and Zealot are still watching over Ayar and Scholar," I turn to the Crab, "is that correct?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"We're a family," I say dismissively. "An incredibly dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless. If those two wish to form a relationship, I have no objections. So long as it doesn't get in the way of them performing their assigned missions, it's not my place to judge them." 

Somewhere deep down, I wanted them to get together. I wanted them to be happy.

Because I never could be. 

IC: Dravennica noticed that the crowd had thickened as she pressed onward, noticing that a large group of people had congregated around a metal post sticking out from the snow. She assumed that the menacing-looking Toa of Iron standing nearby had originally been the one to construct it, and decided that there would be no harm in diverting from her original path to see what all of the comotion was about.

"A Kanohi Suletu...?" she mumbled as she read on after navigating her way towards the notice. "Now that's a mask you don't see every day..."

What interested her more than the mask, however, was the reward awaiting the ones who obtained it. The Ko-Toa knew that in addition to a new home, she would also need weapons and supplies for her plan to succeed, and right here, practically staring her in the face was a way to obtain them. Deciding that the shack could serve her for a little while longer, she nodded at the Fe-Toa before turning to address the Skakdi yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Count me in," she said as a wide grin spread across her face. "Should be quite the interesting challenge."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Dealing with the medic, I assume," I reply. "She was taking her to all of the injured, starting with Forger, since he was the worst." 

"I know, old friend," I sigh, "I don't think there's a particular spot we need to wait. I'm sure when the trials are ready to start again, Zero will show up and let us know. Until then..." I shrug, "...I have no idea." 

"Farewell," I say to his receding form, before I stop, a thought occurring to me. "Wait..." I run after Transient.  

IC: Dravennica noticed that the crowd had thickened as she pressed onward, noticing that a large group of people had congregated around a metal post sticking out from the snow. She assumed that the menacing-looking Toa of Iron standing nearby had originally been the one to construct it, and decided that there would be no harm in diverting from her original path to see what all of the comotion was about.

"A Kanohi Suletu...?" she mumbled as she read on after navigating her way towards the notice. "Now that's a mask you don't see every day..."

What interested her more than the mask, however, was the reward awaiting the ones who obtained it. The Ko-Toa knew that in addition to a new home, she would also need weapons and supplies for her plan to succeed, and right here, practically staring her in the face was a way to obtain them. Deciding that the shack could serve her for a little while longer, she nodded at the Fe-Toa before turning to address the Skakdi yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Count me in," she said as a wide grin spread across her face. "Should be quite the interesting challenge."

The Fe-Skakdi turned towards Dravennica. "Excellent!" He gave her a wicked grin and a shallow bow.

"I am Zarkov, and who may you be my lady?" His manners were on point, but his voice was guttural and raspy.

IC: Agrona - Ko-Streets

"Agrona," she began, "Echelon's field medic and biotic specialist. Pleasure to make your acquaintance," She continued, "What brings you to our village?"

IC:

"I deal in information," Sylus said. "I couldn't, in good faith, let Ko-Koro's change of management go without investigation, now could I?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dravennica raised an eyebrow as the Skakdi bowed.

"Dravennica," she said as she put her hand on her hip and motioned towards her Kavinika. "This is Shredder."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: "He's a Kavinika," she said as she kneeled down and began petting his back, eventually moving her hand up his head to scratch his left ear.

OOC: Just got done watching that and eating pizza. Sad that Casey Jones wasn't in it, though.

On a more serious note, Kavinika are the two-legged wolves of the Bionicle universe, if you didn't already know.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: I didn't Know that thanks, and I'm sure he will be in the sequel. I tried to make a TMMT RP in the off topic but it was shot down sadly. I didn't have any co-gms and I needed some.

IC:

"Looks like a wolf, but with two legs... Interesting. I like Wolves though." Zarkov said.

"If it's just the two of us and your pet this venture might be a bad idea, Ga-Koro is pretty well guarded. But if we can get together large enough team, then maybe, just maybe we will be onto something."