BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dayeth.

"Okay. I'm just handing over this guy," she gestured towards Garnu with her flaming hand, "he snuck into the city somehow." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Ta-Matoran shrugged. "Claims to have no memory of where he is, or what's happened here. Says the guards just let him wander into the city. Seemed unlikely to me, so I thought it best to turn him over to someone who can... discern the truth." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"But if he is a spy, as I suspect," Dayeth challenged, "shouldn't we first find out who sent him?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Why not?" Dayeth asked. "The more of their spies we capture, the more hostages we have..."

She grinned wickedly. "... and the more victims we have to make examples of."

"The more the merrier," Dayeth chimed brightly - literally so. The flames in her mutated hand flashed and flickered, growing bigger and brighter as if they were being fueled by her emotions.

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

He stopped a few bio away from the fire, seemingly hesitant to approach it any further. "A generous Skakdi? Well, yet another example of racial streotypes being nothing but foolish delusions.." The Toa noticed that Ira was looking elsewhere, and followed his gaze. "Do you know what he's doing?", Dahkapa asked after observing the Skakdi for a moment. He then turned to look at Ira again.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xhalia was quite fed up with traveling.

The Vortixx had left her swampy home in Le-Wahi days prior, hoping that some of the beetles she had heard were heading towards the village didn't decide to snack on it as she made her way into Ta-Koro in search of a job. Unfortunately, all of the guards were too busy dealing with both the aftermath of the destruction of the Lavapool Inn and the incoming refugees from Ko-Koro to be of any help to her. Realising that all of the action was happening in the frigid landscape of Ko-Wahi, she set off once again in the hopes of scoring a hopefully lucrative payday.

So far, however, all the trip had given her was sore legs, the ability to see her breath, and one very long and boring cable car ride.

She stood up as it came to a stop, sliding the door open before stepping outside. It had been a while since she had made her way up here, so she was quite surprised at the sight of the remodeled outpost. Deciding against wasting more of her precious time looking around, she continued walking, eventually spying a number of figures in the distance. With the blizzard practically blinding everyone with snow, she knew that there was a good chance that no one would notice her if she just camouflaged herself against the ground and slowly crawled towards the tree-line in the distance, but knowing if Ihu-Koro had suffered a similar attack would give her a better idea of what the surrounding area was like, so she ultimately chose against that course of action.

She proceeded to make her way towards them, hoping that they had information that she would deem useful.

OOC: Xhalia is open for interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Ko-Koro gate guards)

The Lesterin guard grinned triumphantly, and stepped aside to let Adomai pass into the city.

"Enjoy your stay," he said, then turned his attention to Hakann's approach.

He and his men eyed this group far more warily than the bark-and-no-bite that was Adomai. Even if they hadn't had a squad of Rahkshi with them, the Piraka were well-known to them by reputation.

The Lesterin guard-captain gave Hakann a respectful nod.

"We've been instructed that you're free to pass, Piraka," he said. "The Legacy's been expecting you."

IC (Ko-Koro Citadel guards)

The firm hands of one of the guards clamped around Garnu's arms, and he was marched off towards the Legacy's cells. The other guard turned to Rorg with a short bow. It was wise to respect the Nightfall.

"Echelon's meeting with Larikon Torchbearer, sir," he informed him. "I've been told to give you access, if you wish.

"You too, now that your prisoner's been taken care of," he said to Dayeth, Mortem and Xxeth. "You're free to attend the meeting, but I'd advise you not to speak unless spoken to. Wouldn't want to displease the Dark Toa..."

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum.

Dayeth recalled the last time she had spoken out of turn with Echelon. Her throat still ached. "Thank you," she said carefully, as she took a step towards the doors, "I'll keep that in mind..." 

IC: (Mortem/Sanctum)

I am slightly dissapointed not to get to interrogate the prisoner, especially since I have no qualms with being messy about it.

"Let us go." I say to Dayeth, heading inside. I see many beings crowded round something further into the koro, but we can see that afterwards.

Kathok

IC:

Ko-Koro, the crown jewel of Mata-Nui, the village of ice, it was a safe haven for followers of Mata-Nui everywhere, it was a bastion of hope for some of them. No more. Now it was a fortress for those considered evil, for criminals, for cultists, for followers of the god considered to be the very embodiment of all that was vile upon the island. It had been transformed from a glittering haven of the light into a citadel in which resided nothing but shadows. It was the nightmare that so many on the island of Mata-Nui had dreamt, night after night, afraid that their entire island might become this when the Master of Shadows was still an active force on the island. Now Makuta was gone, but his lieutenants and servants lived on still, and they would ensure that night would fall upon the light of Mata-Nui.

And I had served a role in this siege of the Koro of Ice, being one of the few leading the assault. I felt proud, looking upon the accomplishment shared between myself and my immediate fellows, and those beneath us. It was but a small example of what the might of the dark god could do when it was amassed and focused upon a single goal, as opposed to milling about upon the island. The Matoran might have unity to call their own virtue, but we used it as a tool to focus our iron will and might, in such a way that we could break their own unity. Yes, when unified, Makuta's Legacy was powerful indeed.

Those within it were powerful as well. Echelon and Agrona had already been powerful, and yet with a further blessing they were made more powerful. Antidermis, a catalyst for a change in the being it was used upon. It could make tools out of the unintelligent creatures around you...or it could make you directly more powerful. Echelon and Agrona had used it upon themselves, and had grown stronger with the usage. After our conquest was completed, I, myself, had done the same. The pain as the changes came upon me was excruciating...but the power I have gained shall be worth it.

My armour is now shades of black and grey, compared to what it was before; my skin has turned the colour of ash. Little else beyond that seems to have changed, in my appearance; I certainly have not changed like Agrona did. I have yet to realize my newly gained power, as well, though soon enough I suppose I shall learn it. I simply haven't had the time to try and determine it - unlike Echelon and even Agrona, my species has no powers, latent or otherwise, that I could have any familiarity with to aid myself in the search for this new power of mine. No, as of now, I merely knew of the physical changes to my body, as did my bull - though if that creature was afraid of me now it didn't show it, as it currently ate placidly in its stable.

As for the comment about not having the time to determine my new power - being one of the ruling group of this Koro lent responsibilities that I had not had in ages. One of those responsibilities was often just being present for various meetings that Echelon had called, as he had now. And now I had to go to it. I stepped out of the home I had claimed for myself, looking out on the former Ko-Koro again. As well, some others looked to me with some surprise. The changes had only recently come upon me. This would, indeed, be the first meeting I will have been able to attend since I ingested the antidermis. Still, at least the group that had come here knew better than to pester the hulking being with an axe and sword both upon him.

My long strides carried me quickly to the Citadel, where I looked down to the guards, unsure of whether or not they would recognize me. I certainly didn't recognize them.

"I'm here for Echelon's meeting," I rumbled, gesturing to the entrance, beyond which would eventually lie the Sanctum. "I trust you know enough to grant me access."

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Xxeth - Ko-koro -

Well, that was faster than I expected. Xxeth began making his way inside. The task that Echelon had given him only a few days back had gone off without a hitch, so Xxeth had no reason to fear what Echelon might have to say to him. 

Let's see what chuckles wants this time.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Maybe no one," Sylus replied with a little shrug. "But a man of my trade can't afford to be ignorant of anything. Least of all something as monumental as this."

-Void

IC: Agrona - Ko-Streets

Agrona let out a warm "Hm," before smiling, "Information is important, even when left unused," Agrona took another sip of hot chocolate, "I'd wager this village will surprise even us... speaking of which..." she looked up from her mug, "I think there's something you'll want to see Sylus. Toros and I are on our way towards a meeting between my people and the Brotherhood that helped tackle the village. We're to discuss territory."

Her smile broadened to show sharp incisors, "You may accompany me if you wish."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

"Very well", Dahkapa replied and nodded. He seemed thoughtful for a moment before asking "Is the Grandmaster meeting with the leader of the Makuta-slaves?". The last words sounded like they had been dripped in poison, and he made a disgusted expression when he said them out loud. Clearly he wasn't too comfortable with his new master conversing with Echelon.

IC: The Deceiver (Ko-koro, Sanctum)

So far, the Deceiver had achieved two important objectives. First, finding out what had happened to Makuta, and second, successfully joining the largest faction of those loyal to the Dark Spirit. Now her task was to serve the worshippers of the Shadow God, and eventually find a way to resurrect Him. Currently she had no mission to complete, so she simply waited, meditating in one of the many empty rooms of the Sanctum. She had recently returned from a mission to Po-Wahi, the hot desert region of the island, so the meditation was also a form of rest and recuperation. Soon, though, she would return to her newfound duty, and do what she does best.

Deceive.

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

I found a pleasant place to train at. Well, my form of pleasant isn't very pleasant to others, but those others are weak. I am strong. So, this snow-covered rocky ravine is ideal for me. While I would prefer to have someone to train with, it isn't possible right now. Mostly because I simply haven't asked anyone yet, and that's because I wanted to find an alternate location to train at first. The courtyard, the place I usually train at, will be reserved for the recruit trials, which will take some time. Time I can use for training.

I pick up a large, heavy boulder, still wearing heavy protosteel armour. I raise it above my head, and put it back down. Repeat. Over and over again. I make sure that my entire body is working and contributing, gaining strength. I can't allow any part of my body to be weak. The weak perish. Cold, bitter air fills my large lungs, and leaves warm and moist. Repeat. Breathing correctly is important, because the air fuels the body, just like food does. The machine can't work properly without fuel, and neither can my body, the machine which only exists to kill the weak. I lift the stone and inhale again. I put the stone down and exhale again. Repeat.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Mortem/Sanctum)

"Oh."

The single syllable held many things: a slight pang of disappointment, annoyance at the outcome, and a hint of deadly coldness. Before, I would have attacked the money-loving toa where he stood, as I did with Skulk earlier, as that wretch admitted that his only god was gold. Now though, the peace must be kept.

"I see." I continue to stride forwards, and an uneasy silence envelops us. "So you have no god?"

Kathok

"Nah, threw my lot in with Makuta cause well, he just pays better. Plus being banished and hated by the other koros has something to do with it." 

Xxeth threw a glance at Kaiakan, the towering giant who was rather hard to miss.

"######, that's tall." 

Edited by Skitty

"Well, I used to reside in Le-koro, I started taking up jobs that some people would consider 'shady' or just downright 'immoral'. You know, mercenary work." Xxeth shrugged his shoulders a bit. 

"I guess when I was hired to take out a few people who had fallen on Makuta's hit list was when people started to take notice. Mainly my older sibling Skyra, who happens to be a Gukko force officer. She played a fairly large part in getting me banished." 

Edited by Skitty

IC Tarkahn -Market district- Something Different

Were I a religious sort, I might have prayed to one of the Gods for my safety here. As it were, I was not, so I relied on my self to kep the rablle out. I'd already had to send one or two Skakdi scurrying away with a well placed stralix charge. 

I sighed.

Soon I would have to leave for Onu Koro to resupply. I'd hired a..... bouncer of sorts, A Fe-Toa who had a remarkable sense of his powers. Armed with the best weapons I could provide, he struck an imposing image out side my door.

Still, business was quiet, and though I hadn't expected it to explode, something was certainly amiss. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC Forger

Relieved of his burden, the Ko-Toa collapses into the snow. Transient's aggressiveness registered in the back of my mind as out of place, he and Enforcer were slightly further ahead, so with the help of the two matoran I support the toa enough to make it back to the outpost. The (slightly less) wounded leading the wounded. "Ha"

Back at the outpost, the toa is helped into a spare room directly off the entrance, collapsing into a bed. Looking over him again, his wounds don't seem quite so bad. Either he is greatly fatigued or has internal injuries. Either way, he'll need treatment after Rehkyt

The others are nearby, I direct them to the outpost's well... Dining room would be the wrong term, kitchen or mess hall might be a better term. I'll have to remind Zero that we'll need to expand. For several years it's only had to handle less than ten people. With new recruits it could get awfully cramped. We'll need to work out a new budget as well, food and basic supplies aren't getting any cheaper and after how our last job turned out, well. We might have to liquidate some of our solid assets for cash. Or perform work on a side, I still owned a small smithy in Ta-Koro. Skills like that are always in high demand

All of that could be worked out later of course. I gesture to the table, the matoran pull out some chairs. They look cautious weary, feeding and watering them ought to help gain their trust

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

The Dark Toa was taller than him, by a little over an inch. The Grandmaster was however far more developed physically, as opposed to Echelon's lithe, comparatively lighter frame. Nonetheless, Larikon did not feel much intimidation. He would have to approach the leader of the Makuta-servants with caution, negotiating smartly and effectively to ensure his Brotherhood would benefit. He would come first with the matter of territory, and then go in to the far more complicated matters of governance, military division and expansion.

"I would like to discuss matters of territory. How the city will be organized, as a matter of fact. Who shall be responsible for lawmaking, order and otherwise governance of specific neighborhoods and sections."

He turned to Jorruk, and snapped his finger. Jorruk took out a small table, and unfurled parchment, that turned out to be a plan of Ko-Koro, detailed to the names of the streets. Jorruk also held with him a fountain pen.

"Now, let me start by saying I believe the Citadel should become shared by the factions. An area to coordinate jointly our respective forces, and maintain a fairly centralized government. If such is agreed, I request religious neutrality within its grounds."

OOC: Ardron retconned out.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "Vell, loud noises can be a double-edged svord against De-Toa: on ze vun hand, it could deafen zem. On ze ozher hand, zey might be able to exclude zemselves from ze effect... and may, ah, reverse it."

IC:

"Ah," Zarkov nodded. "That's true, still its all very good advice. Thank you." The sharp-toothed Skakdi grinned. "Now I just have to put the rest of the team together, you wouldn't be interested now, would you?"

IC: Dayeth - The Citadel

The words "religious neutrality" hit Dayeth like a physical blow.

This was Makuta's city, claimed in his name! How dare this death-worshiping madman even suggest they try to share its heart between them? She wanted to scream at the cultist in rage and spite, to burn him with the powers Makuta had given her. But she said nothing, did nothing. Like the guard outside had said, she was only to speak when spoken to. She'd learnt her lesson the hard way last time. 

So she just stood there, fists clenched by her sides, smoking rising from her left hand, threatening to burst into flames at any moment. 

IC: Xhalia moved out of the way as what appeared to be a Fe-Toa and two Matoran carrying a Ko-Toa made their way past her before heading back inside of the outpost. A Vortixx and a large Toa of Earth, who in turn were being tailed by a shorter, mostly unrecognizable being, followed suit. The storm was bad enough to obscure their vision, and it wasn't like their attention was soley focused on their surroundings either, so it was completely understandable that they had not noticed her. Realising that the alternative was staying outside and possibly freezing to death, the bounty hunter decided that it would be in her best interest to tag along as well.

She still needed information on the surrounding area, after all.

Following the others into the small cafeteria, she pulled up a chair near the strange creature and took a seat, propping her feet up on another as she made herself a bit more comfortable.

"Refugees?" she drawled, hoping her inquisition would garner her an answer. "Looks like they've seen better days."

OOC: Xhalia's at Obsidian, for those who weren't paying attention.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost (Mess Hall)

I swear, I must be going deaf. How is it that people are continually sneaking up on me today? "Who are you?" I demand.