BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Actually, I think it does" Lantz said with a small laugh. 

"And really, you shouldn't be saying otherwise, with that thing," Lantz nodded at the zombie "following you around. One can only wonder what you did to the poor soul to make it your slave.

He motioned to Noxas.

"Perhaps you'd like another?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC Gresak:

Gresak turned. "Seems like a fair deal to me. Where is this Toa?", he said, ignoring Zarkov's remark about being able to hear him.

IC: Zarkov

"He was last seen in Ga-Koro. He's a Toa of sonics with a suletu, which is the mask we need. He's been seen traveling with three or so other Toa. So far I have another Skakdi other then you down to help, and a Toa of ice, though I'm not sure where she went. We might need a few more before we attempt this." Zarkov said.

Gresak frowned. Sonics with a Seletu. "Do you know how good he is with the mask?"

The Fe-Skakdi shook his head slowly, "No idea honestly, I've never seen the guy." Zarkov said. "This won't be easy, its going to be a challenge. That's why we have to make sure we have the right number before we attempt this."

IC:

"He's quite good at cowered. And snivelling. Oh, and begging too, from the looks of it.

"The thing is though, I was hoping to have some fun with little Noxas here. And really, I wouldn't be doing my duty to Echelon-" Lantz the Dark Toa's name with a hint of jealousy. It should be Lantz leading the remnants of Makuta's army, not he. "- by letting this little derelict off without giving him the proper...education."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Vezok

"Right."

"That's what I thought."

I moved without thinking, acted without delay. Only the fires burning within guided me, seared through my muscles and coursed through my veins. I was rage and it was me, there are no distinctions. I exist as the blade and the hand that wields it. There is nothing bottling it up, no dam to stop the tide.

My hand clamps onto the slight matoran's shoulder, my claws denting the armor as I lifted him up to head-height. My eyes see nothing, but my gaze seeps into him. A crackling power fills my other hand, dancing sparks of unnatural blue energy.

Vezok is no more, for I am Rage and It is me.

• Upvote 3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Tarkahn:

I sighed at the tete a tete. All the religious types were the same.

A cordial smile on my face, I say, "Looking for a specific blade? Or perhaps something with a little extra oomph...?"

I pulled a rapier from the wall for the other one, with the undead minion.... Who was currently bleeding all over the floor. Fabulous.

The Rapier in question was finely polished, with a simple basket hilt to protect the weilders sword hand. I set it on the counter, the metal gleaming in the light.

IC:

Lantz reached across the counter and gingerly picked up the rapier. He swung it around lightly then lifted it up to eye level, pretending to inspect it carefully. 

"Hmmm."

Time for some more fun.

He concentrated slightly, activating his Kanohi. Instantly a shade of rust appeared on the hilt. It grew, spreading out over the entire blade until the rapier was entirely brown and brittle. Lantz  smashed it against the counter and broke apart into thousands of tiny rusted shards.

"That sword was subpar. For your livelihoods sake, I hope you have something a little more impressive."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC Tarkahn:

"If you think you're fooling me by rusting my own work in front of me is going to get you anything, you're wrong. Out of my store, please, I have ACTUAL customers to attend to."

I sipped my coffee, snapping my fingers to let my Doorman know there could be trouble.

Lucky for my other customer, I keep my best wares aside from my display pieces. They're good displays, but the real ones are kept in sheathe, lightly oiled to prevent rust in storage.

IC:

"Oh, but you see, I am an actual customer" Lantz said.

"I have these swords of mine, but I've been getting rather bored of them. Not as flashy as some of those on the streets nowadays, and they don't 'carry enough oomph' as you say. So, tell you what. Why don't I come back here in three days and you give me the best sword you have? If I like it, you can carry on with business. And if I don't.... well, your inventory will be considerably smaller."

• Upvote 1

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC Sharky

Crunching and munching sounds, described here in little detail, emanated from the Ga-Matoran's shoulder. Various bones and tendons going snippity and snappity as he phased in and out of consciousness with a circadian rhythm

Luckily for anyone watching for entertainment, the snarking part of his brain was still functional.

"There's girls in the red ice district wit a stronger grip than this!"

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: A smile slowly spread itself across Dravennica's face as she waited for Vezok to show the Ga-Matoran the error of his ways.

After much trekking, Xhalia found herself in front of Ihu-Koro. She walked up to the guards standing by the village's entrance before stopping and folding her arms across her chest.

"Excuse me," she drawled, trying her best not to look too imposing. "Would you kindly direct me over to who's currently in charge of this fine village? I have a piece of business that I would like to discuss with them."

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Enforcer Minnorak - Obsidian Outpost. 

After letting Xhalia leave, I didn't immediately return to the others. I instead went to my chambers and took a well-deserved rest. 

I wake up slowly; the cold has seeped into my body while I slept, making me lethargic. I sit up, and irritatingly, my first thoughts are of Xhalia. Had she made it to Ko-Koro? Probably. Would she survive whatever awaited her? Probably not. I push her from my mind. What is wrong with me, worrying about the welfare of a complete stranger? I snatch up my rifle and holster it, before seeking out Forger and Transient, who are still sitting right where I left them.

I nod towards the refugees as I approach Forger. "Have you learned anything of use?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Gresak:

Gresak turned. "Seems like a fair deal to me. Where is this Toa?", he said, ignoring Zarkov's remark about being able to hear him.

"He was last seen in Ga-Koro. He's a Toa of sonics with a suletu, which is the mask we need. He's been seen traveling with three or so other Toa. So far I have another Skakdi other then you down to help, and a Toa of ice, though I'm not sure where she went. We might need a few more before we attempt this." Zarkov said.

Gresak frowned. Sonics with a Seletu. "Do you know how good he is with the mask?"

The Fe-Skakdi shook his head slowly, "No idea honestly, I've never seen the guy." Zarkov said. "This won't be easy, its going to be a challenge. That's why we have to make sure we have the right number before we attempt this."

IC Gresak:

Gresak smiled as a plan began to form in his mind. "Okay. We need enough to rush him, keep him distracted. If he's distracted, he won't be able to detect me and I can take him out with a sniper shot."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

He looked at the Skakdi, one of them busy bullying a poor Matoran. "Very well. As soon as they'll move on, we'll go after them. We must stay a fair distance away from them and try not to be suspicious." He turned to look at Ira again. "Speaking of which, we shouldn't stare at them all the time, and perhaps engage in some casual conversation." He glanced at the Piraka before continuing "So, where's your servant right now?"

IC: The Deceiver (Obsidian Outpost) Alias: Akarth Crystal disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

Akarth raised an eye brow after hearing Fa-Toa's question, and answered "I want to use the cable car and go to Ta-koro. What else would I want to do?" She paused, and seemed to examine the building before continuing. "Although this place is quite large for a simple station. Perhaps there's a restaurant and some rooms to rent for the night inside?" She asked with a humorous smirk.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Forger

"Have you learned anything of use?"

"Yes, first let's get our friends here on the way to Ta-Koro."

Several minutes later, we take our seats again. I wear an unmistakeable look, the news is bad, it says.

"As we had feared, the city has fallen to Makuta's Legacy and a cult called the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, the sanctum guard was decimated and many townspeople killed." Uncomfortably shifting in my seat, I rely Echelon's message and their assault on the fleeing refugees.

...but close to it

IC: Zueya trudged through the snow, carrying an unconscious matoran in her arms, pulling a sled of three more. On either side, ko-matoran marched: one had an arm in a sling, and the other's mask was so bandaged the only thing sticking out was his telescopic eye. Aelied appeared next to her; she had long since grown used to her master doing that.

"It's not long, only about half an hour's walk away."

The young Vo-Toa nodded, her vision clouded by her own breath. With that, her master turned, and teleported away once again. She saw him appear in the distance, before turning again and disappeared again. She didn't mind carrying everything; Aelied didn't like to admit it, but he wasn't the most fit of Toa. And on top of that, the cold wasn't doing him any favors. She wondered if this was another aspect of his training her; she remembered what training she had before awaking in Ta-Wahi: esoteric exercises designed to awaken her mask power. Being asked to do the impossible, and falling short.

Aelied saw the oupost; the small snowstorm almost obscured it. In his scouting, he had seen refugees being taken into the station and loaded up onto the cable car. He was sure they would help these refugees. His appearance hopefully wouldn't surprise them, either, since the elder Bo-Toa saw that he had been spotted during his observations of the outpost. He blinked down to the closest thing to a door he could find, and rapped the Greenstaff against it several times in succession.

"We have wounded refugees coming soon!" he shouted, praying to Mata Nui his conclusions were correct.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

Before the Cy-Toa could answer, Vandal heard a knock at another one of the Outpost's main doors.

Bloody karz, how come we're so popular all of a sudden?

"Wait a sec." he instructed her, moving round the building...

...turning the corner, a Bo- or Le- Toa, wearing the same mask as himself, came into view.

"And what's your business here?" he asked,a little irritably. He was missing out on food here, and it felt like he hadn't eaten for days...well, more than felt actually - it was probably true.

The elder toa looked vaguely familiar, but Rekhyt couldn't quite place where he'd seen him before...

Kathok

IC:

Lantz eyes narrowed. 

"Perhaps you don't understand the.... gravity of the situation" he said slowly.

He raised his arm and used his elemental powers again, just like he had on Noxas, to reverse the gravity around the shopkeeper and lift him in the air. 

"This city is no longer one where you can deny agents of darkness. Do as I say or I will bury this establishment of yours. And because I'm feeling generous today, I'll even throw in my protection, so that no one else bothers you."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Krakant.

Krakant had heard most of the conversation between his "employee" and the new guy. He grinned and then walked up to the new guy.

"Now hold on a second, how do we know that he won't have already read our minds and know that there's a sniper waiting for him? And how do we go about doing this? Half a dozen merc's simply striding into Ga-Koro isn't going to go down lightly." He said, turning towards Zarkov.

Edited by Alijar

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

"Refugees?" 

Was this toa intending for them to stay at Obidian as the other wounded beings had before, or was he simply intending to use the cable car to get them across into Ta-?

"I'll have to consult with the other, ah, staff..." And get some food.

"We have quite a busy schedule at the moment." the Fa-Toa continued, contriving to sound apologetic. Hopefully the toa wouldn't question why a cable car station attendant had two katana, eight throwing knives, six razor-edged throwing discs and a laser rifle about his person.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Tarkahn:

Wow. This guy really is a problem. I whistled, and my bouncer stepped in behind the unruly Toa, causing a large iron band to secure itself around his throat and dragging him to his knees. Incidentally, releasing me from his power. Casually, I strode over, and with a flourish, I affixed a sizable starlit charge to the collar.

"Now. Are you going to play nice, or am I going to scatter you all over my walls."

It wasn't a question.