BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kidona

Kidona cringed rather noticeably as she heard this little bit of perturbing information

"Well... That right there not something I wish to be a part of. I mean I understand the importance of it but I and heights just don't work well together."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Kidona cocked her hip out slightly as he looked down at the matoran. There was a certain bit of flamboyant flare in the way she stood there.

"What exactly do you mean by 'Non-Military'?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: The Dragon Who Dreamt

You have no home, but you are a prince. You are no one's hero, but it will fall to you to save everyone. You know nothing of dragons, Dorian Shaddix, but you are a dragon. Open your eyes and breathe.

I opened my eyes.

Breathe out, Dor. I don't know what I was expecting, but it came like any other breathe - lungs felt good, air felt fresh, nothing was burning. Breathe in. Breathe out. You have to be the first person ever to remind yourself how to live.

My basic refresher course in Basic Existence 101 came courtesy of a nice sized little room in the Inn from earlier, with three notes plastered around my face. The first read Night, in a blunt script that looked feminine while trying to look buff - Tuara. Second read This isn't over. The note was wrinkled at the top, faded, and unnecessary - Agni. Good night. I hope we can talk. This one was...Cael. I crinkled them all up into one ball and flicked it across the room; it bounced off the top of a dresser like a stone on a pond and skimmed right over the back edge. Whoops. Not going back there for that one. I had about a second and a quarter of another before I felt something silk slipping out from under me and panicked, sitting up with a gasp and drawing my gun in a slick motion.

The pillow had been three quarters off the mattress; it slipped to the ground and poofed harmlessly. Smooth. Dorian Shaddix had truly met his greatest foe on this morning - the power of inertia. Grokk would be in tears right now.

With no pillow, the mattress was a bit harder to tolerate when the back of my head was pressing into it, so I stayed sitting up and finally slid off the bed just as effortlessly as the cushion had. Something - in my head, heart, or (and this is the most likely candidate here) my stomach - led me out the door to where the sounds of yelling and protests rang; when I took a seat in the common room and kicked a menu up to disguise my face, my ears perked at the sounds coming from right above me. Some very familiar voices - coupled with a few new ones - were throwing a bash about eight feet above my head.

The menu raised a little higher. More good vibes. Gross.

-Tyler

IC: (Hari)

"Alright I'll keep this in mind, maybe this time she'll actually go with me," I smirked, and moved out of the way turning to Krayn. "I'm fine Krayn, if you want to, you can come along with us! Or perhaps you and Tillian could hang out with each other for a bit, while we girls are busy." I replied to him, giddy with the idea of shopping with Naona and Skyra, again I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Unfortunately, this meant I would still be living up to being the ditz of the Sentinels as I bumped into a figure sitting down at his table, with his menu up. Knocking the poor man flat, I landed right on top of him. "Sorry, sorry!" I apologized profusely stopping when I noticed those eyes, those deep azure eyes naturally flirty. I looked downward at his Calix, a face like an angel, with an annoyed pout. No mistake I had landed right on top of Dorian Shaddix. Reasonably he looked rather grumpy, good thing I knew the cure for that! Boop! I tapped him on the mask. "Hello Dorian!" I smiled, before helping the Toa of Iron to his feet. "You remember me right?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

WHAT THE FRICK KID I AM DORIAN SHADDIX DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MANY NECKS I'VE SNAPPED THIS MONTH

DO YOU

"Hello Dorian!"

Boop!

"You remember me right?"

"...Oh."

It was the little mascot girl from the Sentinels. Where mascot girl was, sickening levels of save the world! were soon to follow, snaking into the inn like some kind of gaseous plague and crawling all over everything. I might even be getting a contact dose of heroism on my clothes. Eww ewwww ewwwwww! Mascot McGee stared down at me and lifted me up to my feet, brushing off my shirt idly and setting the chair back up in perfect formation with the other three.

"...Yeah," I said, looking into her eyes, big and staring and trusting. Blue eyes. Like Malik's. Maybe choking her to death with the breakfast menu wasn't such a priority after all. "Don't, ah...don't worry 'bout it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra

I witnessed the whole thing, Hari crashing into some sap looking at the menu, said sap turns out to be Dorian. Instinctively I rush over as Hari is cheerfully reintroducing herself to him. Just in case he doesn't feel all too cheerful about getting crushed by the well-intentioned but clumsy sweet-heart.

Surprisingly he took it rather well, I mean, I knew he was supposed to be a 'good' guy, but that hardly meant trusted the guy.

"You okay Hari?" I asked as I stopped next to her. "You need to be more careful."

Maybe if I pretended I didn't know Dorian he wouldn't talk to me, it wasn't like he'd really seen me since I became a girl.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"It's good to see you again!" I resisted the urge to bear hug Dorian, I could see how tired those eyes looked, how exhausted he felt every day. Inwardly I frowned a bit, and so I tried to explain. "Skyra and I are supposed to go shopping, I kinda crashed into Tillian and her earlier...hehee," I giggled sheepishly, the incident earlier wasn't exactly an old memory.

Edited by Nia Teppelin

I refrained from cringing as Hari mentioned my name, though it was pretty obvious now that Dorian was quite aware of who I was, even he hadn't known already.

"Yep."

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

Colx snickered, Kunitu really just didn't have the tiniest shred of fear of what might happen if Colx got angry. Which was hardly ever pleasant, but for some reason the deadpan tone Kunitu sported was just so... disarming.

"You know what, you're alright" he said.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Maybe you do, but I've been dealing with nothing but that these last couple of years. I reserve for myself the right to be extremely pessimistic in return"

"Which is not so say I can't be fun, I can, you gotta get to know me first" he added with a sly grin.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Skyra?" I asked quietly, eyes flicking over to the girl with the two katanas. I didn't notice those before. She was with Merror. Skyra...he...SHE...

Oh, man. Oh man. All this time I'd been warring against God and fate and all that jazz, and then a gift like this comes to turn me into a believer. At that second, I believed, man. I could have become a friar if I wanted to, I believed so much; it took all the effort in the world to look back at Hari, give her a friendly smile, and then turn back to Skyra.

"Hey, Daring," I said politely, keeping my smile from growing before: "How's it hanging?"

The world went silent for one...two...three.

I started to laugh.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Hey, I got a step up from "not interested" to "appreciated", didn't I? I'd say it was worth it" Colx replied with his biggest "look how many teeth I have" grin

That was when the uppity Fe-Toa started hollering after making a tasteless joke that a younger, nastier and more dashing Colx would've been proud of. The current, older, laid-back and grumpier Colx was just annoyed.

Colx had half a mind to knock his block off just so he could get some peace, but he wasn't in the mood for any sort of physical exertion.

"I'm heading back home" he muttered to Kunitu.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Naona

The room was silent except for the constant shuffling of a Toa of Stone against the floor, her body attempting to wriggle out from underneath the bed she now found herself stuck under. It was quite a precarious position for Toa Naona, abject failure at picking up social cues and hardcore workaholic, especially when all she really wanted to do was chase after her wayward protege and apologise for her lack of interest in ever going dress shopping.

Because she was really more of a suit person.

However, her taste in formal garments was something that she shoved to the back of her mind, as so to focus all her mental energies on getting out from underneath Tillian's bed. She refused to acknowledge what her superior and his formerly male girlfriend had been up to, although it was a possibility that she had absolutely no idea what they could have been doing upon the mattress that currently hung over her head.

She was like that.

The shuffling stopped.

"Commander, I require assistance."

Dorian was laughing his brains out, I however, did not find it funny in the slightest.

"Well, out of all the reactions I've received since this happened, yours is definitely the number one most ######ish."

You wouldn't believe how hard it was not to slap him, or kick him right there...I was showing surprising restraint. No good acting like that in front of Hari.

"You can stop laughing now."

IC:

After Alfon left, Hasil sat with just Atea and Arjun by him (how odd, the only one whose name started with a consonant - and without the letter A being the initial letter, as well), sipping at some water while the other two had ordered what they would. And then he watched as a few people strolled in and ran around, heard the sounds of some odd incident occurring upstairs, and as Unari seemed to get more flustered, three people came together in the center of the inn. Hearing the words of the last one to speak - Skyra, if Hasil remembered her well enough from when he'd seen her - certainly didn't sound amused at the joke.

Raising an eyebrow, the veiled Toa turned to watch the small confrontation that seemed almost ready to start, prepared to step in if it seemed necessary. At the moment, it didn't...though that could easily change. Turning a portion of his attention back to the two sitting with him, he spoke up again:

"So are you two ready to order some food, or do I have to continue to wait for you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kidona cocked her hip out slightly as he looked down at the matoran. There was a certain bit of flamboyant flare in the way she stood there.

"What exactly do you mean by 'Non-Military'?"

IC: NPC Le-Koronian - Gukko Force HQ

"We always appreciate those willing to help in the stables, medical facilities ect."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

If distaste had a physical embodiment, Kidona was that embodiment

"Yeah.. I may have to decline since i am not a people's person.. Though I may speak with the Ta-Koro guard. I would rather protect the people then interact with them. But thank you for the offer."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Kehua carefully committed the new information he had just heard to memory, already comparing what Brykon told him against everything he knew about his enemies. While he noticed the number of similarities between the two tales as well, they were superficial for the most part. The key difference being that his adversaries had had fortunate timing when they went through with their plans and that his home's destruction had factored into their plans without being their work. He could still remember the moment of realization, when it had all become clear, when the deception had been revealed.

A dark cave, dimly lit, the main source a row of vats filled with liquid, a turquoise-blue glow emanating from within. The floors shook, the quakes intensifying, causing dust and rocks to fall down from the ceiling. And there they were, standing amidst their slaves and test-subjects, across from the six Toa, laughing in the teams faces. "The Island is doomed." they called out, with sinister smiles. "Along with every being on it - unless you move, right now. Your choice; if you want one last piece of advice from your Turaga."

Kehua could still feel the pit in his stomach as they had faced them, ready for anything, except this. His eyes found those of Aparangi, fury in his stare and fire in his hands. "It's them or the Matoran. What do we do?" Mariko asked. Their enemies were already moving, disappearing into deep tunnels leading to unknown places, while their former leaders were covering their retreat, watching with glowing eyes and waiting for the heroes to make their move. By now the shuddering in the ground had reached the strength of a small earthquake and it seemed to intensify even more.

Aparangi let out an angry snarl, then extinguished the flames in his hands. "We are Toa. The Matoran must come first."

Their elder's laughter echoed in their ears, as they hurried out of the cave, racing to save whoever they could.

"Our personal adversaries are not the same." the large Toa said. "You are after the Peers, but my brethren and I...we hunt our former Turaga. They are the ones who destroyed our people and condemned the island. But its ultimate destruction was not their doing, they just saw it coming and used it to their advantage. They are very good at exploiting any situation to get the most out of it...I wouldn't be surprised if their path and the peers' cross at some point."

"So in a way, you're right: We do fight the same enemy." he continued. "The shadows come in many forms. We've hunted our own for over a thousand years now, but wherever we followed them we eradicated as many as we could in the process. One's as good as another when it comes to their destruction."

"And right now, your peers seem to be on a tight schedule to slay a sleeping great spirit. We don't have too much time left."

He smiled grimly at the other warrior, then held out a fist. "My name is Kehua."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

kidona nodded to recruiment officer

"Same to you sir."

And with that she headed out of office and proceeds to head into the square of the koro while she tapped the side of her side seeming to consider what to do next

OOC: Kidona open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Relax, Skyra. He's just trying to get a rise out of you." Krayn commented, taking up a position just behind Hari and the Le-Toa. His stance was decidedly more relaxed than both of theirs, but it lacked the vibrant enthusiasm of the Toa of Green's. His face was neutral, with a hunt of amusement.

"Hello, Shaddix. Been a while."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ic: He didn't know whether he was supposed to be relieved or worried by the dark toa's correction -- how many teams of island-destroying, culture-shattering people of twisted power were there? He wasn't sure how to react to that. He settled for worried. Worried that his mission, in all of its urgency, was just one of maybe handfuls of similar missions by heroes around the world. Kehua was also right: There was not much time left. He couldn't sit idly anymore and the time for grieving was long past.

Brykon steeled his nerves and clenched his fist in a surge of intention.

The other toa smiled grimly at Brykon then held out a fist. "My name is Kehua," he said in introduction, apparently finding reason and confidence in sharing his identity with the elder Shaddix.

His fist was raised and collided into Kehua's extended greeting with all the force of an asteroid. "Brykon. Brykon Shaddix."

He looked longingly at the mountains stretching before him and nodded knowingly. "This is where we go different ways. I hope we never have to meet again, but if we do it should be left to more than happenstance... and under a less grim circumstance." He started to walk away then turned and looked back at Kehua for one last comment. "Don't die. I know I won't."

He made his way up into the barren hills of the Le-Wahi lowlands and eventually vanished into the mist, leaving only the impression of a forlorn battlemaster seared into Kehua's mind.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC:

"No, Komae, I had no fun dreams," the sour Beosach growled to the smaller Po-Matoran sitting on the other side of the boat from him. "I suffered brain trauma, got a concussion, I can't quite see straight now...but no, I had no fun dreams." He looked westward, towards where the island would be. They had been on the eastern side of it once the storm caught them, after all, so they would have been blown east - otherwise they'd be crashed upon the island.

"Alright. It's morning, so the suns are in the east. We need to go west - which means we go the opposite direction of the suns." However, the boat was currently pointing south. So they had to turn it to the right. Beosach looked to Komae, who was on the starboard side of the boat, while he was on the port. "Alright. You row forwards, I'll row backwards, once we're pointing due west I'll start rowing forwards. You never stop, understood?" After Komae nodded, Beosach set to the hard task of turning the dhow around. Throwing all his strength into rowing backwards just as Komae started to do the same rowing forwards, the boat slowly started to twist around, the drag caused by its turn making the task harder for the two Po-Matoran turning it. After a minute or so, however, it was pointed towards the island, and Beosach turned to rowing forwards, the boat slowly picking up speed on the now-calm seas as it lurched towards the island.

"So, Komae, what do you think we'll do when we start getting thirsty? Or hungry? Because I don't much feel like drinking seawater and we don't have any supplies for fishing, unless you have a few hooks and some string."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Jam is yummy

IC:

"Oh, I have no doubt I could--" I started, before stopping and putting my hands over my mouth, eyes widening. "You sound so pretty! Ahhhhhh!"

The laughs came again.

"Are you dating the surfer? Tell me you're dating the surfer."

"..."

I didn't answer, but I could feel my cheeks betray me as they got hot.

"You are!" I crowed victoriously, pumping a fist and kicking my feet up on the table, about two seconds away from doing a victory dance on top of the oak. "I called it! Nobody believed me, y'all doubted me for years, but I called it!"

"Rightttt...like you totally knew I was gonna go through a body-swap."

"No, but I called it."

"Fine! You called it! Hooray! You get a sticker!"

"Can I get the hamburger? Hamburger stickers are my favorite."

"Okay." I pulled out my collection of stickers and placed it on one of his eyebrows.

"How cute do I look?"

"Like a hamster with his cheeks stuffed."

I made a little chattering noise like a hamster on a wheel and grinned, leaning back and rolling a fingertip around the sticker. "Kinda surprised, though. I always figured it'd be Surfer who woke up a girl one day. I would never have imagined you in a dress, Daring."

The word 'dress' made me feel a little uneasy, knowing Hari, when we went shopping I'd end up in one for the first time. "It's my fate I guess."

Edited by Yoko Littner

I giggled when Dorian made the chattering noise, and pushed the burger sticker that Skyra had given him. Wait, Skyra has a sticker collection? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?

"That's adorable Dorian," I continued to giggle. "Skyra, and Naona might be a little nervous when someone mentions the word "dress" but that's not the only thing we'll be getting. Let me see...there's swimsuits, skirts, blouses, shorts, jeans, and I guess suits...but that's mostly Naona. You should see the bikini Tillian got her Dorian, it's looks really good on her, but I think it's time we got her a new one," I chuckled.

Edited by Nia Teppelin