BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kigta:

As Akhulii sprints towards the group, Kigta grabs him, gives him a bro-noogie, and helps him join the group. Despite the time he spent with the rest of the group, Kigta only really felt comfortable around the Ga-Matoran and that Turaga. The other hulking Toa put him... at edge.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Gukko Force NPC'S

All was going according to plan. From the various beings taking on the bugs directly to the Force pushing back any that get through to be crushed by another enemy, the Force began to see a change in battle:

The bugs were becoming fewer!

Two guards were sent on their Gukko's, flying low through the trees, "Keep pushing!" they yelled, "Push onward!"

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: "Good thing you have a lake close by, isn't it? Didn't see you running around like fire'd been lit right under your ######." the struggler snarked back, folding his arms and carefully positioning his clawed crystal gauntlet so as to not stab himself in the tricep.

Surprising that she chose to speak up now. Lady was certainly fine with letting Esao do all the talking before this.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

"This place is known as a rainforest for good reason, Kythera," Esao explained calmly, carrying two empty pails ~masculinely~ on each arm. "I'm willing to bet tonight's dinner rations that this fire wasn't lit naturally."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "That's for sure. Dry wood was always a pain to find, let alone tinder." Tarex agreed with a curt nod. "To just set a humid place like this ablaze and keep it going is a hard enough feat. Enemy action probably ain't out of the question. Especially considering you guys have a reputation, as I understand, with the sort of people who'd pull this kinda stunt."

So why fire at a lakeside village? I'm no grand strategist, but that doesn't make much sense.

"Seems like a waste, though. Gut's tellin' me there's a bigger picture here."

helo frens

IC: Kythera

"At some point they're gonna come up with original ideas, right?" Kythera asked, her gaze momentarily settling on the Ta-toa as he approached, "I mean, arson, really?  One would think that they'd go 'Well being crazy enough to burn something down for no reason at all has been done to death, let's try something else', eventually."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Enough. Are you people or are you cats? The way you fight sometimes I'm not entirely sure." Esao rolled his eyes dryly and held out a pail each to Tarex and Kythera. "Let's bring these back to Sanctum Guard Only. See what we can do about taking a breather."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kythera

The vortixx accepted the empty metal bucket and stood up from her half-way kneeling position with a single feline motion, conceding to end the bout with the toa of Crystal at a draw, as decided by ref Esao.

"Maybe we can find out if they hid anything good in the floorboards, with how Ko-matoran are, I wouldn't be surprised if they're better stocked than the fridge was."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Right." he replied simply, shrugging off the barb like a Muaka would an errant fly as he stood, bringing his easily Toa-sized blade up with him with a hand. Resting on his shoulder, the other grabbed the pail without much fanfare, threading clawed fingers through the hande and gesturing to the two before him.

"Lead the way. I'm new." 

Wasn't sure what to make of the Vortixx's comment, but he chalked it up to just her being a bit of an odd one.

helo frens

IC: Mesonak

It was cold in the heart of the Fau Swamp. Normally, the air would be thick and humid, penetrated by countless insects that were constantly searching for their next meal - rotting meat. But today, there was nothing. Everything was quiet, and only a few things stirred. There was something out of place, here in the swamp... something that didn't belong.

A single Fikou spider emerged from behind a shrub. Clicking it's front pedipalps together, the creature scuttled along the edge of a swamp puddle, searching for a meal. It had wandered into the territory purely by chance, and thus didn't have any knowledge of why it was in danger. But the heightened senses of the spider felt the presence a split second too late, as a clawed hand shot forth form the muck and grabbed the Fikou.

The Rahi squealed and tried to struggle, but it was pointless - it's captor had a vice-like grip, with nails so sharp that the hard shell of the spider was beginning to crack. The Fikou swiveled it's bulging eyes around to view it's captor.

What it saw was a rust-covered, madly-grinning monster, with sharp, blood-stained fangs and glowing emerald eyes. As it emerged fully from the swamp water, it's entire broken body came into view. The beast's limbs were cracked and fractured, and it's spine was riddled with random spikes, some of them only half of what they used to be. It's body was hunched, and it's legs were positioned oddly. It's heartlight glowed an odd green color.

The Fikou screeched like mad, as it found itself being pulled towards the being's face. In a mere second, it was all over for the spider, as twin impact lasers shot from the monster's eyes and into the Rahi's head, killing it instantly.

The Skakdi giggled and greedily stuffed the animal into his mouth, chomping noisily and spilling it's fluids everywhere. He licked his fingers ravenously until nothing but blood stains on his armor was left.

With a wicked smile, the demented, half-possessed Mesonak rose from the floor of the swamp. With a slow, stumbling gait, he hobbled off towards who knew where. Only time would tell.

OOC: Not currently open for interaction :P

IC:

"Considering how long it's been since Sanctum Guard Only was Sanctum Guard Only, I would be skeptical of any food we dug up under the floorboards - or digging up the floorboards in the first place." Esao favored Kythera with a half smile and then pulled his machete out, cutting his way back through the foliage between them and Pala-Koro.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kythera

It was difficult to say whether or not the Ta-toa had actually smiled, or if it was simply the mottled sunlight from the canopy above dancing across his Kanohi, that, or she was just having trouble believing she'd actually seen it.

"I don't know, that stuff keeps for ages," Kythera pointed out, falling into line behind Esao as he cut his way through the underbrush, glancing back as Tarex spoke up.

"I guess you could call it bar.  Or maybe an inn.  Either way, back when the ILF was a bit more popular some guys from the Sanctum Guard built up that place, and thought that putting up a sign would keep everyone else out."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Izzun

"Now, that's an idea." He continued to carve through the beetles for a second or more, then he stopped. Everyone behind him almost ran into him.

Izzun formed a large ice ring(oval) around the group, and said to them "Now, they hate the cold, If we carry this we can walk right through them with little resistance!"

IC: Akhulii- Outside of Le-Koro

Akhulii wrapped his robes a little closer around his body as he shivered from the decreasing temperature. "Never was a fan of ice..." he murmured under his breath.

He continued cutting his way through the beetles. The nasty things hissed and squirmed as his knife cut through them. Since studying their weak points, he knew where to hit, but his lack of skill in fighting still made him miss half the time.

IC Kigta:

Kigta practiced his swordfighting moves on the surrounding beetles, making sure to stay away from the group when doing so. "I have... to make them... realize that I can... be serious too..." he muttered in between jabs.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Erwin

My previous companions had vanished just as quickly as they appeared. Unfortunate, but understandable. All of Le-Wahi seemed panicked lately

Unperturbed, I had fished and camped my way up from Kanae Bay. Following the inlet to it's source and heading further northeast for Lake Pala, I had heard it was home to rudimentary civilization. Probably good fishing in it's waters as well

A good a place as any to renew my search, Ga-Wahi had turned up dry

...but close to it

IC:

My sword flashed through the air, Calix-enhanced reflexes and a soldier's skill allowing me to bifurcate several beetles.

A spurt of flame roasted another few, scattering their more distant kin away from our path.

Already, I began noticing a decline in the density of these bugs.

Excellent.

"How are you doing back there?" I called back to Sloth, and by extension, our third number.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

All Rune could make out was a chittering black mass all around them as the gukko entered the swarm of insects. Her whip and coil would be too risky to use at this distance, as the possibility of getting their mount's wings tangled and sending them all to the forest floor was not a chance she was willing to take.

"How are you doing back there?" the Toa of Fire called back to them. 

"Great!" Rune yelled back over the drone of thousands of clicking mandibles. "Keep us going straight ahead!"

The Vo-Toa then leaned over the side of the bird, concentrating on the horde of beetles directly in front of them. She extended her arm ahead, and drew in a deep breath as the air around her tingled with electricity. 

Pest control has finally arrived.

A brilliant flash of high-voltage lightning seared through the flittering throng, sending over twenty charred beetle corpses falling to the earth far below. 

Edited by Requiem

IC: Akhulii- Outside Le-Koro

Akhulii was taken off guard by Izzun tossing him up onto his shoulders, but he didn't complain, his feet were tired anyway. He would try to hit dive-bombing beetles that would kamikaze themselves at the group from above.

"You never really do get tired of life do you Izzun?" He asked with a smile, as he brutally managed to stab a beetle right in the underbelly as it flew at him.

OOC: Because life isn't complete without kamikaze beetles jumping at you, is it?