BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Yeah, on you, if I'm remembering correctly." she said, shooting him a wink while simultaneously flicking her tongue in his direction. "Though I think Le-Koro is sort of out of the question. They're still patching up now that the battle's over, and I'd rather not show my face to all my old Gukko force friends." That last word tasted foreign on her tongue, and it had been some time since she'd put it to any good use.

"How about Ta-Koro? If we hurry I bet we could get there tomorrow before dusk. I'm kinda sick of snow anyways, and it's closest and coziest if you ask me."

"We could also stop in Pala-Koro along the way." she added.

OOC: This character's been stuck waiting for an interaction for two and a half months now. I decided it was time for her to move on. 

IC: Zaara.

The Su-Toa sat up, head swimming. She could still hear the buzzing in the back of her mind, the constant droning hum of the beetles' wings as they flew all around her, swarming her, devouring the trees all around her. She remembered the falling branch, the impact, and then... darkness. Always the darkness. She sat up, brushing pieces of dead, destroyed tree off of her armour. Her skull throbbed with pain, and there was no sign of her companions. She knew that she shouldn't have run on ahead. They were probably long gone by now. 

It was too late to change the past, though. She was on her own again. She got to her feet, and a lance of agony drove itself through her skull. Her vision blurred, and she fell agaisnt a tree to stop herself from hitting the ground again. She reached up, feeling dried blood plastered to the back of her head. That explained her sudden headache. 

Stumbling forwards, she began to wander deeper into the destroyed forest. 

OOC: Zaara open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rizax (Jungle -> Le-Koro)

Rizax had been trudging through this godforsaken jungle for more than a month. He nearly recognised most areas of the jungle and its inhabitants, his natural green colour blending in with the jungle like camouflage. However, this was not a normal jungle scenery. It was space and barren, with piles upon piles of beetles on the floor. Smoke, ash and fire littered the surrounding area. Something had gone on here. He searched the surrounding area, but alas, for nothing. He continued to walk, when he came across somebody. "Excuse me." He said. "Can you tell me what happened back there?" He said, lighting a cigar with his blaster.

OOC: That's you Roman.

"Huh?" Zaara looked up to see a stranger addressing her. "Beetles," she stammered dazedly, "weird beetles, that ate trees." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC; Zaara.

"I'm fine. Just... tired..." 

Zaara tried to get her bearings. "I think Le-Koro, the village, is back..." she pointed the way she'd come, "... back that way. If it didn't get eaten."

"No... I'm fine..." Zaara assured him. 

[Le-Wahi, Above Le-Koro]

“They were.  Mata Nui knows I was ever-set on ignoring that most of the time.”

They descended to a landing platform in silence.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

OOC: It's okay. Rune is like a classic ###### anime girl, so they should get along well. They kinda already do make a good pair if you ask me, lol. 

IC:

"Um, okay." she mumbled, eyebrows arching together in determination. "We forge ahead!"

With that, she disappeared into the jungle, in hopes that Detrix was sober enough to follow.

Edited by Requiem

IC Knove, Pala-Koro

After a few hours of travelling, the three weary travellers trudged tiredly into Pala-Koro. ''Hey,'' shouted Knove to anyone who cared to answer, ''guess we won then...?'' He shifted his pack on his shoulder and headed towards a gathering of people.

gallery_111334_247_106455.png

BZPRPG Profiles- Frest, Knove, Buggzbi

IC Knove, Pala-Koro

After a few hours of travelling, the three weary travellers trudged tiredly into Pala-Koro. ''Hey,'' shouted Knove to anyone who cared to answer, ''guess we won then...?'' He shifted his pack on his shoulder and headed towards a gathering of people.

IC:

I heard someone approaching. Multiple someones. Three or four, by the sound of their footfalls. I did not turn to look at them, however.

"I suppose that depends on the conflict to which you refer," I said.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"I've seen none around here," I replied coolly, noting the new speaker, partially proving my theory that the approachers were numerous. "Of course, I've only arrived recently myself. But as I recall, many of the defending forces flocked to the newly-arrived Akiri, whose position was a short jaunt from here when last I checked."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lathon

The black and lime armored Toa of Air listened silently to Kongu's words. The Akiri seemed to have a good handle on leading and protecting the village. It had been since Matau's reign since Lathon had been in Le-Koro.

His emerald eyes remained trained on the wise Matoran. "Akiri Kongu," Lathon bowed his mask. "I do not wish to bother you, but I would like to join the Gukko Force. I am sorry I was not here to aide in the battle to protect the village."

IC: Akiri Kongu

Kongu turned to speak with Lathon, "We are always looking for new wind-fliers my friend," he gave a small smile, "Unfortunately, I usually do not handle applicants. We do have a place for recruitment in Le-Koro. I would suggest you go there upon our return to the village."

He turned to Sisk and reached out his hand to greet him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Yeah... bye..." she continued walking dazedly deeper into the jungle. 

OOC: Zaara open for interaction. 

IC (Aparangi):

As much as the dark Toa wanted to give the Reveler a taste of his own medicine, his experience came through again, reminding him not to just burst down the door. Their ragtag team would do best if they moved in coordination. He himself had no element to blast whoever was on the other side of the door, so when he and Colx caught up with the rest he motioned for the others to form up on either side of the door, while he prepared to break it down, keeping the others out of harms way until the way was clear.

"Ready?"

IC (Sisk):

"Oh you well-know - this and that." Sisk replied to Verdi's question. "Mostly much-important paperwork. Making much-sure those supplies quick-reach their good-right destination. And teaching Skyscratcher some fun-new tricks."

Then Kongu turned to him. The first Lieutenant took the offered hand and shook it firmly. "Akiri," he greeted the former captain with a smile that was typically Le-Koronan. Today, they had won; and the jungle-dwellers would savour the feeling.

"If tall and Toa here wants to join the force and know more about Gukko-riding, I can take him back to the nest later." he offered, nodding towards Lathon.

IC (Rewera):

Back in the jungle, the other Aitua currently in the Wahi sheathed her Naginata and started to walk east through the thick jungle. It wasn't without risk moving on her own, but she was better-suited for it than most. Her destination was Pala-Koro, or what was left of it. With the immediate threat dealt with it was time to get back to her mission. The distance from Le-Koro itself attracted a certain type of people and Rewera knew the chances to find her quarry in that direction were at least slightly higher.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Sisk):

"Oh you well-know - this and that." Sisk replied to Verdi's question. "Mostly much-important paperwork. Making much-sure those supplies quick-reach their good-right destination. And teaching Skyscratcher some fun-new tricks."

Then Kongu turned to him. The first Lieutenant took the offered hand and shook it firmly. "Akiri," he greeted the former captain with a smile that was typically Le-Koronan. Today, they had won; and the jungle-dwellers would savour the feeling.

"If tall and Toa here wants to join the force and know more about Gukko-riding, I can take him back to the nest later." he offered, nodding towards Lathon.

IC: Lathon

The Toa of air listened silently to Kongu's words before bowing his head. "Thank you for the information Akiri." he said. He'd never felt the need to join an organization before, but after fighting alone for so long it seemed a cause worthy of his time.

Lathon turned to Sisk, "Thank you, I would appreciate it greatly." he nodded to Sisk. Lathon would go to Le-Koro, not for the party, but because he wanted to see the nest and see how the Gukko Force worked. Though enjoying himself a little couldn't hurt...

IC (Aparangi):

The dark Toa gave subtle nod, then took a step back before charging. Bringing up his armored boot he kicked the wooden door right off its hinges, while simultaneously powering up his Kanohi Hau to block any possible incoming attacks from the other side. 

IC (Sisk):

Meanwhile, Sisk looked back at Verdi and asked: "And how about you, what have you been up to?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Um, good question." she paused to clamber over a fallen tree trunk. "I travel, a lot. Live on the road, ya know? I had an apartment in Le-Koro for a while when I was in the force, but I sold it to a Ba-Toa about a year ago. Ever since I've been on the move. Guess you could say I've sort of passed the prime of my good old Toa-hero days."

She smiled sadly. 

"Mata Nui used to be such a peaceful place. I've lived here all my life, and watched it decay into what it is today. It used to be united, by kinship and the three virtues. Now we are pitted against each other in some sort of race for power. When I was in Ko-Koro a few weeks ago Akiri Matoro got himself assassinated, which I'm sure you've heard of countless times already, but still..." she shook her head. "Everyone blames each other these days instead of working together."

She blinked twice, as if banishing a disturbing thought from her mind, then kept walking.

"Sorry for getting all philosophical on you, but the truth is I don't do much but travel and seek out anything interesting I can do to pass the time."

IC Frest, Pala-Koro

''Ah. It would seem then, that we should look for the Akiri; which direction was he in?'' 

IC:

Finally, I turned to regard the group, now containing at least three people.

One was a tall being in ivory armour (Lesterin, by an initial overview, but possibly Toa, maybe) wielding a dual-bladed sword and a round shield. Another was a Matoran, dressed in rags and hodge-podge of bronze and crystal(?) armour along with an unusual shimmering blade. The third party, whose size suggested that he had been the second speaker, was a veritable titan of crimson and ebony colouration, whose bulk was nearly obscured by the cloak which he bore. All three wore odd masks, whose shape I could not have determined immediately. All three wore the distinctive stains of entrails. Perhaps their story of beetle-slaying had candour to it after all.

"He's that way," I answered, raising one hand to point in the direction from whence I had come. "Be prepared, for he's surrounded by quite a few, er ... groupies ... at the moment."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Akhulii

"I agree. We could all simply sit, maybe make a fire and tell stories. This is the calm after the storm, and I think I'm ready for some of that calm."

He sat on a log and started crushing some substance into a powder in a bowl, whistling to himself as he worked.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC Haki:

The Po-Turaga bows once more to the Aliri before taking his leave.

It seemed that the Koro had taken few wounded, and not a single casualty. That was good.

He came upon the others, as Akhuli began setting a fire. Walking up, he spoke.

"It is good that you all made it through the Struggle." He looked at Izzun, "I feared your stubborn ways might be your undoing, I am glad to have been wrong. Would you permit me to travel with you once more?"

Zaara eventually reached the shoreline, and started to follow that. Hopefully it would lead her somewhere. 

OOC: Zaara (eventually) to Ga-Koro.