Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Henkka summoned a powerful wind to blow all combatants out of Soli's house. "There ya go!" he exclaimed.Alex was already getting up. "Fools!" he yelled at Tradoris and Stronin. "You think this is some petty quarrel, but you can't even imagine the forces involved!"

IC - Kyju - IntroductionA hot day. A musty day.It was always so hot here. Kyju didn't know why he wasted his time here. He felt like a zombie. Dead, but brought back to life. It was grotesquely poetic. Grotesque for a grotesque spirit. A reptilian alien from the depths. There were others like him- that much he was sure of. For now, he would just have to blend in. He didn't remember the name of his species. It wasn't this "Toa" the short ones spoke of. In fact, he didn't remember much of anything. The swim here, crashing on a beach. Long sleep. Foolish blue short one. He'd shown her. Shown her with a slit throat. He remembered Kyju. His name. That was all. He had figured out he was amphibious, by an accident with a pool of water on the way here.The tall being stalked through the street, his dull, faded grey armor not standing out especially.Still, a ten foot tall being with gills and outer spin was sure to be noticed.OOC: Amphibious amnesiac open for interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'll take you up on that offer of interaction.IC: [Naona/Ril/Stronin]When Naona and Ril had finished visiting the latter guard's colleague and walked out onto the streets, they did not expect to see a incredibly large being slowly walk through the street, nor did they expect said being to have gills."What," said Ril as he stared at it, mouth agape.Next to him, Naona was having the same reaction, except on a much milder scale."Do you think we should ask what it actually is?" she said, tilting her head to study the being better.Ril snapped out of his trance, before speaking."Sure," he said, before turning to shout at the being. "Hey tall guy! Whatcha doing here In Ta-Koro?"---Stronin shrugged."Don't really care for your 'forces'," he drawled. "I'm just here to stop my friends from killing each other."So as I pray...He paused for a moment, before remembering something."Oh yeah," he said, snapping his fingers. "Unlimited Blade Works."And with that, the field of metal reformed around them, swords emerging from the earth, reaching towards the heavens itself.

IC - Kyju - StreetThe Akrainid's head flipped to the side, his gaze leveling downwards. All these brings were the same to him. Same look- though from what he could tell, the male/female system was similar -and he treated them the same. A deep stare before turning his head back to his course.But these ones spoke.For a silent moment, Naona and Ril could only assume he couldn't speak. A reasonable assumption, but incorrect nonetheless."Oi eem hier boi moi ar'n miens." he gargled. How did you pronounce that syllable? The language here was strange. He had only picked up a bit from the short one before slaying her.OOC: Eh... Roughly "I am here by my own means."Imagine it with a deep Australian accent with marbles filling his mouth.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: So, me speaking in my own accent with marbles in my mouth? Got it.It does look phonetically Scottish or Irish though.IC: [Ril/Naona]Ril frowned slightly, trying to understand what the larger being had said. However, after several minutes, he was able to decipher most of the sentence, and promptly replied with another question."I see," he said, nodding. "So anyway, what are you supposed to be anyway?"Naona sighed, wondering why her new partner was so unsubtle.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"Alex? A friend of yours? Are you out of your mind?" Henkka exclaimed in disbelief. Then Stronin activated his Blade Works power and swords grew out of the earth.Alex had faced this attack before, but payed no attention to it. He used the distraction to jump at Henkka and punch him in the face. Henkka fell to the ground.

IC: [Stronin]"Who said friends needed to like each other," drawled Stronin, pulling out two swords that had formed next to him. "Besides, it's fun having you two around."He leaped into the middle of both Henkka and Alex, swords pointing at both of them."Now stop fighting for a reality that probably doesn't exist anymore."

OOC: Whatever is most natural to you. :)IC - Kyju - StreetThe massive being blinked. What kind of question was...?"Nawt ta siem ez ya." he refined. This wasn't easy- his vocal cords has been submerged for awhile. It didn't help that he didn't know the language.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"You don't understand", Henkka said, returning to upwright position. "We mold reality. However our own time might have changed, it is not permanent. Nothing is permanent, while we're on this assignment."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"I bet we've changed", Henkka admitted. "But what good will that change do if Alex goes rampaging through time?""People change", Alex said. "But it does not matter here. Our journey in time is for nothing if we both remain alive."

IC: [Stronin]"Your goals are worthless," remarked Stronin as he held the points of both his swords against his former companions. "You fight for your non-existent home. That is a mere excuse. You two have been fighting for so long it is probably considered natural to kill each other."He stepped back, two metallic arms bursting out of his armour to grab swords that had been generated by his attack."If you want to kill each other, you have to kill me first."

OOC: Wow. That was amazing.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Henkka thought about Stronin's words, and found himself stunned by the truth of what he had said. The battle between Alex and Henkka had raged long before they were set on their journey between timelines. They had met as Matoran on an island and ever since they had been fighting each other. And how had it started? Alex had lead a fearsome gang of criminals in the city he lived in, controlling a large part of it. Henkka, having been originally sent by Mata Nui himself, felt no fear towards this group. His arrogance had deeply annoyed Alex, who had ordered his gand to attack. The fight was never finished. An influential Ga-Matoran civilian was hurt in the battle, which lead to the banishment of both Henkka and Alex from their homeland. And ever since Alex had made plans to kill Henkka and Henkka had retaliated.Still, that didn't change the fact that while both Henkka and Alex molded the universe, neither could accomplish anything. The other would simply erase the effects of the deeds the other had made. It was fruitless.Alex spent a much shorter time thinking about words. He had already thought them over many times before."Do you really think you have a chance against both of us?" Alex asked in annoyance. "We two have faced dark beasts, powerful titans, masters of different powers and weapons. We have been in the middle of war, high in the sky, down below the sea and the earth. There is nothing you have experienced we would not have experienced as well. Your attempts to resist us will only result in death on your part, or ours."

IC: JLJL had just returned from his little trip, very satisfied, holding his massive sign behind him, until he heard swords being gripped and noise being heard. Using his trusty Arthron again, he managed to easily find Stronin holding lots of swords, having 2 others hostage. Annoyed at the situations all around him, he put down his sign, held his sword, and discreetly listened in to what Alex was saying. Well, this was weird, JL thought. Apparently, this guy had experienced lots of stuff, making him a near all-powerful being. And yet, here he was, being held at sword point. On the other hand, Stronin was talking about how they had fought each other ever since they met.Who were they, and who was he meant to help if a fight broke out? No matter, time to find out easily. He stepped out from the shadows and held his sword towards Stronin, readying his electric attacks.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Elementary my dear Toatapio.IC: [Stronin/Ril/Naona]Stronin smiled."I doubt you've forgotten that I," he said, pausing slightly to be more dramatic, "don't care about your experiences. They're all the same to me."Several metal tentacles burst out of his back, creating an intimidating sight for most Matoran. To others, it would be creepy seeing a Toa with two metal arms sticking out of his armour and many tentacles sticking out of his back."So," he said cheerfully. "Who wants to hit me first in your attempts to kill each other?" ---"Kyju eh?" said Ril as he stroked his chin. "That's a nice name. But anyway, you wanna go have a drink?"Naona sighed again, wondering why she had to have a partner who liked to do random things for the sake of doing random things. It was like she was being assigned to a Toa of Fire version of Stronin, except for obnoxious and somewhat law-abiding.

OOC: Merry Newtonmas everyone!IC: Plagia Plagia could have stayed with Rynekk for hours. Her brother was finally back with her. It was a miracle.It was only when she opened her eyes, did she see it. A simple Kanohi lying on the ground behind them. Slowly, she separated herself from Rynekk, bending down to pick it up.She held it up, 'Turaga Mina's Kanohi. How did you find it?'Rynekk grimaced, 'Got it off a Matoran I met in Ko-Koro.''Ko-Koro...wait...no, that's impossible!' she exclaimed in shock.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Kyju - Street"A drink?" he was adapting to this language more easily now. He analyzed the two beings. One was female, one was male. Judging by her constant sighing, and the way he spoke...They were deeply in love! Of course. It was the only logical step."No. You two drink. I hunt." he turned, his massive form, casting a shadow over frightened Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Weta from Le-wahi.IC: In the sky over Ta-koro, three birds flew lazily accross the sun. One of them, a large eagle-rahi squarked to another "That's it down there, I think. Ta-koro, yes, I can see the bridge." Weta loved travelling by air. It was an amazing feeling to leave the ground behind and go wherever you liked. It had been a long flight from Le-koro, and in that time he had helped Invisible to work his mahiki a bit better. Invisible now flew beside him as a lava hawk. He didn't even have armour in odd places.Weta swooped down to the village of fire and landed on top of a hut. He hoped the local matoran wouldn't mind a few birds."So, Invisible, do you know where the ta-wahi bell is? Somewhere near rahi I would imagine."

ppg2.png

OOC: Hubert, you missed my post. :'(IC: JLJL watched as a gruesome sight occured; Metal tentacles literally opened up his back and came out. JL flinched in disgust, but decided that helping was what was required. Creating an electric bolt of high voltage, he blasted it at Stronin, who, with such an amount of metal, made the electricity attracted to him.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I didn't miss it. JL just didn't attack, and Stronin was concentrating on trying to stop Alex and Henkka from killing each other.IC: [Stronin/Ril/Naona]Stronin nearly screamed in pain as electricity travelled through his body, nearly causing him to drop his swords. However, he was able to keep noises from escaping his mouth by gritting his teeth, hoping to ignore the pain."That...hurt," he hissed as the pain disappeared, slowly turning to face the other Toa. "Why is it that everybody attacks me without provocation?"He paused for a moment, glaring at JL."Please go away, I'm trying to be a relationship counsellor."---"So you're a member of a carnivorous race?" asked Naona, speaking up. "That's rather interesting. Most sapient species are omnivorous."Ril smiled."Hey big guy," he said. "It'd be easier to just eat already prepared meat. I'll buy you some. Saves you the trouble of going hunting."

IC - Kyju - Street"Pree-pared?" that was an odd word. Things that were paired before hand? Seemed awefully complicated.He shrugged. Most sapient species were probably omnivores. Not that he knew what the heck that meant. Probably meant something similar to 'carnivorous.'"Seem hard. Take long time. I will hunt."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - StreetHow would one "go" to a bar? Wouldn't that hurt? Well, unless it was a soft bar.Of, unless he meant a place. That made more sense. If only he could remember what it was. "Okay. I'll go to this bar." he final said.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Naona/Ril]Ril nodded, a thought forming in his mind. It seemed strange how the being, Kyju, seemed to know nothing about most things. His thought however, was a mere suspicion, so he did not dwell on it too much."Come on," he said cheerfully. "I'll lead you there. Naona, you coming?"The Toa of Stone nodded, silently following.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Taking advantage of the distraction, Alex launched a magnetic bolt at Stronin. Being a Toa of Iron, Stronin would be easy to magnetize to the ground. Alex also used some of his power to magnetize the tentacles together. He didn't wait for a reaction. Instead, he charged right at Henkka, who created a small cyclone to knock Voi's staff out of Alex's hand. Still, Alex kept coming and wrapped his hands arouns Henkka's neck. Henkka did the same to Alex.

IC: [Stronin]When Stronin had been attack, he quickly went over the things that had happened to him. Magnetised to the ground? Check. Stuck watching his friends/companions kill each other? Check. Rather crazy? Double Check. This obviously meant that he would have to somehow stop the two without killing them, and he was stuck to the ground, meaning that he would have to think out of the box."ZA WARUDO!" he roared, activating his mask power, breaking the piece of earth his was stuck to out of the ground as he used enough force to escape into the air. His metal tentacles may have been stuck together, but he could still use it."ATATATATATA!" the Iron Toa shouted as he slammed into his companions, having discarded his swords, forcing them apart."WRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"OOC: Yes. I just made a mention to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"Stop this nonsense, Stronin!" Henkka yelled as he got up to his feet. "Whatever you may think, it's very bad for the universe for Alex to be on the loose! Instead of trying to influence us to do the way you want, why don't you join me and try to kill Alex, for crying out loud!""Careful", Alex taunted. "You might lose your temper."Alex magnetized Henkka's feet to the ground.