Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ratchet increased the gravity to 10g, then made Tahuva's 15g. "Tahuva, now you should spar with Dino and let Dervian run laps. That way everyone benefits.""Dino. Let's make a bet. If I win, you let me search you and take all your money.""Ha-ha! And if I win, I never a-have to pay for food again!""Agreed. Let's roll." They started sparring.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ZyckelHe just stood there stunned. There was nothing really for him to do. He wasn't a Doctor, he only know a small time one and he didn't even know where it was. There was something about some big one, but he didn't know where it was. He couldn't even do anything if he wanted to.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kyat - Soli's hut"Knock knock."Standing against a building was a familiar sound for Soli. He didn't expect her to remember him- it had been over a month since they'd met. It had something to do with a volcano.The Kakama-clad Toa chuckled a bit."I knew you'd go psycho, Red." He examined the wound distastefully. Why would someone stab themselves? She had seemed perfectly dandy the last time. He could only deduct that it was the fumbling male standing over her. It was undisclosed how long he'd been there. He'd only caught the last part of the conversation.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "All right, time for dinner."Ratchet returned the gravity to normal while Dino was jumping, causing him to hit his head on a tree branch. "Oops." He laughed."OOF! Not a-funny, Ratchet!""All right, so who won?""I think it was tied.""Then you pay, Dervian. Dino and I will settle our bet after dinner."Dino was having second thoughts about that bet...both of their bodies were adjusting to the gravity, which meant they would soon be back where they started--with Tahuva able to beat him up in five minutes. "Er...all right."Tahuva detected Dino's fear. "You know, if you pay tonight we can call off the bet." He smiled.What?! "No way!" He would soon wish he hadn't said that. They started eating.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Once again, this is not a timeskip since I was offline/avoiding double posting for the past few hours/not interacting with anyone at the moment.IC: Tahuva slashed Dino down. "I win." He took Dino's money. "This should pay for a good amount of meals.""We still have half an hour left.""All right then!" Dervian sparred with Tahuva."Tomorrow we will learn to use our elemental powers under this strain and make our attacks as swift and powerful as they would be without being pulled by this insane gravity." Tahuva said, blocking a slash and kneeing Dervian in the stomach.Dervian fell over. "Half an hour of this? Oh Karz, the extra gravity isn't even affecting us anymore...meaning I'm doomed."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: For his appearance, you're a little off. Go here for a better idea of his appearance: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ncr_ranger.jpgIC: VolinVolin lowered the scarf with a single finger, exposing the lower part of his face, then proceeding with the removal of his red tinted goggles and helmet. Without the things that obscure his visage, people would see a handsome young man with a dark grey Iden, fiery orange eyes and a lively look about him."Well, this is what I look like."

OOC: Ah, like your old profile pic.

IC(Yasashiv)

The Toa lifts her head off of the being's shoulder to get a better look at his face.He's handsome. Very handsome. Why does he wear a mask?"Oh, you're very handsome," she repeats the words she was thinking. "But, why wear a mask?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, HospitalLaserbeak could read the message within the message. She smiled, for once not a smile born of sarcasm or anything but pure happiness. "You know, I might just take your suggestion. After all, it's not like there are any records of me, certainly the mercenary, so it wouldn't be all that hard to change my name and my appearance. I just might, after all here is said and done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra grinned. "That's the spirit." "So, I'm sorta getting bored sitting in this hospital. You want a go for a walk? Not that Ta-koro is the most interesting of places, but it's better than this hallway..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Lol, I see Gravity's post above me, think "What?" check the last page and realize I completely missed your post, Pein. EDIT: Gah, ninja'd!IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk woke at the sound of Riaril trying to draw her sai. He didn't know what to do, her sai was back in the lobby. So he did the only thing he could think of, hurry to the lobby an retrieve it. Rushing back, he placed the toa tool in her hand, hoping that whatever was happening would turn out alright.Laserbeak nodded. "Sure. Where do ya wanna go?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: You have no idea how tempted I am for Riaril to stab Krayzikk by accident...The only reason that's being avoided is that she uses her sai more defensively. See, this is why being a proponent of realism in RPing is tough sometimes. xPIC: Riaril's hand clutched the sai as soon as it slipped into her palm and held it before her body defensively. Water gloved her now-raised fist."Krayzikk...," the toa whispered with a touch of urgency. "Gabel..."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Tairel)

Gabel. What was a "Gabel?" The Toa of Fire wasn't sure, but maybe it was a person instead. Or, maybe the titan knew a thing or two about this Gabel."You...know what she's talking about?" he asks the titan in a whisper while looking at Riaril. She seemed to be about to defend herself from an attack, but there was no one in the room except for the three of them.-Mef Man

OOC: You have no idea how much I suspected that, and planned on laughing if it happened. You robbed me of my laughter. :lol:IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk shook his head at Tairel and knelt down next to Riaril. "Riaril, who is Gabel?" The titan asked gently.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra"Hmm...well there's the charred forest outside of Ta-koro, though that place is kinda...lifeless, or...we could just go to a tavern, have a drink, or something."Skyra thought about it, was there anything else to do in Ta-koro? The place was kinda dull in his mind. "I'm out of ideas other than that honestly."

IC: Laserbeak, HospitalLaserbeak led the way to her favorite tavern in Ta-Koro. She whispered to him just before they entered, "I suspect they have some illegal dealings on the side, because with how low the price of their drinks are, there is no way they could stay in business." She then opened the door and walked inside.The tavern itself was pretty typical, a few drunks off in a corner and fairly dim lighting. The bartender looked up and smiled. "Hey! Laserbeak! Usual I suppose? And what about your friend?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Angelus sighed. He'd been out here for a good hour, and still there was no sign of the guard showing up. He was starting to wonder if she had blown him off, but he quickly pushed the thought out of his head: the Mark Bearer intel was good, and he highly doubted that she would ignore that kind of information no matter who gave it.Well, then where the Karz is she? Is something wrong...?Too bad they'd locked the door so he couldn't find out.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Indeed.IC: Volin"Oh your too kind. Anyways, do you mean my Iden or my gear? If it's about the Kanohi, well I need it to function properly. If it's about my the face cover-up well...I don't know. Looks cool." he said, the thought seeming kind of childish."Yep, that's about right: it looks cool." he repeated, now with a grin on his face.

IC(Yasashiv)

"Oh, well I'm glad we have made your day happier," she replies. "But, maybe you could find happiness elsewhere. I'd rather be in private with-" The Toa suddenly remembered that the being didn't give his name. Or did he? Turning to Volin, she asks,"What is your name?"-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, TavernThe bartender looked impressed. "Well, Laserbeak, you found yourself a good one! Not many can handle your usual." The bartender turned around. "Two Furnace Salamanders' Revenge coming up."Laserbeak laughed as she realized what Skyra had just accidentally done. Namely, order the strongest drink in Ta-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra could tell from their reaction that he had just chosen something...potent. "Ah, so you like strong drinks then eh? My buddy Havon...he loves to drink, luckily for me he's had me try quite a few over the years."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Laserbeak, TavernThe bartender laughed. "Laserbeak here invented what is now our signature drink, the Furnace Salamanders' Revenge. Not many people besides her can remain coherent after just one. "The toa in question smiled. "And I get really close to being incoherent. On the bright side, I am very cheerful."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Sort of like Moxie, bitter at first, but the flavor turns more favorable quickly.IC: Laserbeak, TavernLaserbeak drank from her drink. Day I made this, I ended up passed out underneath a table. The memory made her smile.

fK5oqYf.jpg