Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel raised his hand first."I have terms, though."Ignoring Tuara's barely-concealed smirk, he stepped forward with a look of mock deadly seriousness."First thing's first, no Iden. No taking on Mark Bearers alone, no giant rings of fire, no bars, and, of course, I want to bring the waffle iron."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Naru

IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning looked over to Naru, then in the direction of the docks. He clearly didn't want to take a boat, but Zauk knew it was a lot faster then walking through the tunnels. And the thought of walking through miles of tunnel with just Naru as company made him a bit nervous."Boat," he said, wishing there was a third choice, "Boat would be faster."IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone, instead of knocking the jab away like he did for the Po-Matoran's other attacks, jumped back and to the side of it. He displayed impressive speed for someone of his size.To counter, Hakilve flipped the blade in his hand; now holding it normally; and brought the flat of it in an upward arc towards Lux.IC: BahkuiThe large Matoran continued to listen from a distance. Demas seemed to be handling the situatioin fairly well, perhaps the other Toa would go away...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Fine. I may not have any solid proof against you, but I will get some. Watch your back, because there'll be a spear in it if you aren't too careful. I'll be watching you." He stalked out of the inn, and hid behind an alley, waiting for his prey to come out.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zauk

IC: Naru"Boat it is, then," Naru agreed, though she still remembered how uneasy the Toa of Lightning had been on their previous trip. They proceeded to the docks, and happened to catch the same Ga-Matoran they had been ferried by earlier. After a short explanation, the two Toa jumped aboard while the Matoran set course for Po-Wahi."You'll still have to walk a fair bit," she noted, "but the underground tunnels have about the same surface distance anyways, so you still save time. If you're lucky you'll meet someone with an Ussal or Mahi cart that can take you the rest of the way."OOC: Naru and Zauk to Po-wahi. Good thing BIONICLE characters digest food in such a way that there's nothing for Zauk to... eject. :P

IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro):Trad's plan to make the guards believe the shadow was his almost worked, until..."Okay, he tried to kill us in Ko-Koro. Sort of. Also, please ignore the shadow. He had an accident with his Huna and hasn't been the same ever since", Stronin said."Now what kind of an accident is that?" one of the guards asked, not convinced. Another one gasped. "Remember that Toa of Air, who was arrested for cannibalism but escaped? He had a Huna!"The guards readied their weapons. "Show yourself!""Hi! Can you show us the Ta-Suva?" Ire asked, smiling. One guard smiled back, the others weren't deterred."Show yourself!" they repeated. Voi started backing off, along with his shadow."Hold it!""He's planning on eating me! These people are helping him!" Voima turned on the heat. He had no idea why Voi was charged for cannibalism, but he was certainly going to use the chance.Voi started running and entered the tunnel that lead to Onu-Koro. Two guards followed, the rest surrounded Voi's friends."You're all arrested", one said. "Please come with us to the station."

IC:kreigero clamped her hand over voima's mouth to shut him up and muttered a few barely audible words about a certain toa of gravity being a scumbag.She looked around, hoping a fight would not erupt, but it probably would, and she didn't want to be the one to start it.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zacax finished decorating his house and wet out side. He saw some guards at the tunnel and wondered what was Going on. The young hero went to it and saw them surrounding some being, "hey what going?"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "HEY!" Zacax yelled, "I'm asking you guards aquestion, what is going on here, who are they?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: okay thenIC:"canibals?! Well there goes the koro...," Zacax said reachig for his back, "I may not be a lawyer, but I can finish this off like a judge, so" he said pulling out his gun blade, "order in the court or else,"

IC:"listen now," he said to the guards placin back his sword, "you my friend said associated right? Doesn't that mean, to be with? If so, then why do you think he would be a canibal as well? Look at him, does he look like one to you?" he said gesturing his hand to the accused being.

IC:"Looks can be decieving," Kreigero commented. She continued holding voima's mouth shut.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:"need my help or not?!" he said with a stern fce at the being who just spoke, "anyway, wouldn't it just be the canine alias you need to arrest?"

IC:The ko-matoran returned a cold look (Pun intended) at the toa of fire. "They are mistaking us for his accomplices", she said.

IC: "well then that's bad," Zacax said, "look lets think about this, assumptions make a...well I guess you know what happens, I say we observe them for a week. If they aren't canabilists, let them free, if they eat or bite someone, then plae them under arrest, that simple,"

IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro):One of the guards spoke to Zacax: "With all due respect, Toa of Fire, we are doing things according to what directions Turaga Vakama and captain Jaller have set us. We are suspecting them for cannibalism and will therefore arrest them and find out what truly is the case here. We are not convicting them... yet."One of the guards pointed his staff at Kreigero. "Trying to cover your kidnappee's mouth won't look good when we are thinking about a fitting punishment for you..."A dozen more guards showed up, most of them heading towards the Ta-Onu-tunnel where Voima had ran. Voima was pretty certain Voima wouldn't be caught. In the darkness of the tunnel, his shadow wouldn't be visible. But even Voi's friends being arrested would be enough for him."Please come, now", one of the guards said in a calm manner. "If you indeed are innocent, you won't be convicted. But we must find out what's going on."

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"As Jikal put it, It's not a suicide mission." Briani said with a grin. "And that's because we have beastie here," She said, motioning to Raion. "Who I will personally enrage to the point of unstoppable. Even a Mark Bearer would have trouble with him."Kitsune, as cheery as ever, spoke. "I'm in too!" Raion merely grunted, glaring at Briani as she spoke.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Fidelas and VirokiLoyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty-"Aren't you going to punish me," Fidelas said quickly, the forcefulness he pushed his words out with making his head light and his feet unsteady. When the words sang in his head, doing anything but listening to them tended to have negative effects. But this was an answer he had to find out."For what?" the Skakdi responded. She kept her eyes forward and continued walking, not looking back at her partner for a second."For...For failing you...For bringing those Toa to you..."Viroki sighed heavily and closed her eyes. Fidelas had never seen her look so shaken. "I think you've learnt your lesson," she said finally. He knew that his intention to slit his own throat had panicked her. Was she scared of losing him? She'd saved his life twice now...She'd risked her own freedom to do it. Why could he not do anything right?"What will we do now? That Toa said we have to leave Ta-Koro.""Speaking to Rasinof's out of the question," Viroki said sharply. She looked back at Fidelas and he could see a fire burning in those crimson orbs. "But we'll get revenge for their insult. We'll travel to Onu-Wahi and we'll find help...and then they'll pay."So that was it. She was furious over having being beaten. Because she had to walk away a failure rather than a victor. She was angry because those Toa still lived, not because she'd nearly lost him...Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty only to me...But why...?OOC: Fidelas and Viroki to Onu-Wahi

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC:"Well...if it was the turaga of this village and your captain who gave you your orders, I wish not to violate them," Zacax said, "However, i would ask this. Do you need any weapons for your Guard?"

IC: Raion, Ta-Koro"That would be a good point, but there's something you're forgetting. In every group, there's bound to be a smart one. And I'm sure he's -or she's- already asked the same question you just did. Would someone come for us, thinking we're too arrogant to expect such?" The Toa of Earth said. "Just a thought."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Raion, shut the karz up. I'm trying to be upbeat. Besides, from what I know, they're all fairly stupid. They didn't guess that two Bearers they encountered might be double agents, and they didn't guess a De-Toa in their midst might be acting as a spy until they caught him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Ah, a most common of weapons for matoran," Zacax chuckled, "Well if you need any weapons that could serve more use, just ask," he said as he went back to his hut, "oh and another question, any place i could get minerals or materials for crafting weapons?"

"Well then," Zacax said entering the tunnel with a fireball in his hand, "best start mining there,"

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -Wraith decided to answer that question. "I'm here because I promised the spirit of Kinvex that I would help Tuara in anyway I could if he helped me out of my coma, he did, so now I am here to repay that debt." He said this with his usual, Vulcan-like demeanor.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: VahliiWith that whole ordeal out of the way, it appeared as if Vahlii's vacation time was coming to a close. After having to deal with a Skakdi, a deranged Matoran and a rather rude midget in such a fiery location, her peaceful home in Ga-Wahi seemed to call out to her, sounding more pleasant than ever. Partially due to laziness and lack of good reason, she decided that alerting the Ta-Koro Guard wouldn't be necessary.I just want to relax too...Not bothering to speak to Frenzy for obvious reasons, she strode out of the inn and apologized to the owner on her way out for such a commotion before heading to the exit of the village and eventually the docks stationed on the outskirts of the region. A small blue vessel awaited Valhii, floating in a lonely little corner tied up to a wooden post.Untying it, she hopped into the boat and directed it away from the shore, it's speed faster than usual thanks to her powers over water. "Ga-Wahi, here I come."OOC: Valhii to Ga-Wahi.

IC: TawaraTawara backed away. "Sorry, I'm not in, although I know you weren't really asking me. Not a fan of suicide."OOC: Okay, this may be an unnecessary announcement, but I've decided to change some things in the way I play Tawara.1) She's going to be less of a wimp. I originally meant to roleplay her (lack) of fighting skills realistically, but that isn't exactly working since this is a BIONICLE RPG. So now, Tawara is better at dodging blows and such, though she is still incapable of any real offense.2) So far, I've been trying to make Tawara's dialogue sound like a very poor, uneducated person's. However, I wince every time I substitute big words (which I love and use frequently) for smaller, dumber-sounding ones. I'm keeping the accent, but writing what she actually says more naturally.3) Tawara's going to be a bit more of a Deadpan Snarker from now on. She needs more personality, and as with the second change, this is easier for me to write.Anyway, I'm saying this to avoid comments like "That's a bit OOC, don't you think?" (It's quite possible that they never would have come, as these changes are all pretty small, but just in case.)

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: TawaraTawara raised an eyebrow. "Well, maybe you should explain more of this mission to me. Where are you goin', anyway?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)