Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "I won't be of much use without a some new specs and a scalpel. I think I'll return to Le-Koro and possibly meet up back in Ga-Koro with you guys. The Mark Bearers would go for the most vunerable and easily slaughter them, wouldn't they?" Gyren announced as he stretched out his arms. OOC: Route Split/Side-Story for Gyren :P

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara"Bearers? Mark Bearers? Six or seven?" The Matoran stared. "You seem awf'ly cheerful about it."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Lux - Lava LagoonLux raised his head, spotting the sword a fraction of a second before it hit him. Instinctively, he raised his arm to block it, keeping it from whacking his head, but still not preventing him from getting knocked to the ground by the force of it.Groaning from the impact of at least his third hit that day, the Matoran gingerly got back to his feet, saying, "Maybe that's enough practice for one day."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -"I think we need to use overwhelming odds and have a sound plan. Even with this size of a group, we'll still end up with heavy casualties." Wraith then looked at Jikal. "And what if they've increased in numbers since any of you last counted? It could turn out disastrous."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jikal"A plan most certainly." Jikal agreed. "But not necessarily an overwhelming advantage. With the right people, and the right plan, it can be done.""If Tuara's memory serves, a Gukko Force member once held off the Mark Bearer known as Yuru for several minutes before she arrived to help."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Fine. I may not have any solid proof against you, but I will get some. Watch your back, because there'll be a spear in it if you aren't too careful. I'll be watching you." He stalked out of the inn, and hid behind an alley, waiting for his prey to come out.-Bane

IC: BahkuiHowever, before the Toa of Magnetism could reach the door, a heavily armored fist came flying out of the shadows towards his face.The large Onu-Matoran had been waiting for moment to catch the Toa off-guard, and he took it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tawara"I think you guys are bein' a little too flippant about this. We should be more careful. Don't y'think it would be better to make a coherent plan before travelin' right to the Bearers' doorstep?"At any rate, I'm goin' with Gyren for now, assumin' he doesn't mind." The Matoran looked over to the Toa of Gravity in question.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Gyren nodded. "This trip probably won't take too long. Besides, Kitsune should be able to scout and I suppose Jikal can come up with a plan." Gyren commented as he placed a hand on his chin. He looked over the small group. He had no doubt in his mind that they would put up a good fight, although he didn't count on them returning without casualties.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel spun at the sound of Kinvex's voice, and his eyes darkened a few shades; he merely nodded and put his hands in his pockets, not forgetting what Succubus had said to him...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

his eyes darkened a few shades

OOC: This makes it sound as if his eye color literally got darker. :P Then again, he is a Toa with actual glowing eyes, so who's to say that his eyes wouldn't darken literally as well as figuratively?IC: Tawara"Well, when'll we leave? It's a little late to start a journey today, I'd say. Tomorrow mornin'?"OOC: We're in the middle of the afternoon, I'd say. Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara"Well, let's find somewhere to spend the night. Promise I'll pay you back once I can get some money."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: "Perhaps, but that usually comes with the side effect of killing the Kraata. When fighting a Rahkshi, it is unwise to be particular about where you hit it. Rahkshi are monsters, to be slain, and to be studied for any information they may hold." And then came Ganter's strange temper."Ganter, you should--" But he had walked away. "Should we follow him, Atonal? Or perhaps we could study this Kraata together. I myself have little experience in such things."Dino laughed. "Eh, the usual. Pushups, situps, obstacles, learning to use your powers and weapons properly...getting yelled at, having to do pretty much everything they tell you without question..." He laughed at the last part, knowing Hantak would not like it. "You're joining the Guard. If you fail training, I'll try and find you a job as a janitor. Otherwise...you're going to be locked up for quite a long time, with no parole." Dino thought of a way to summarize."Look, they say a man never really knows himself until his freedom's been taken. Well, I'm letting you go, right now. But even freedom has a price. This job will be your prison now, the standard issue weapons your chains."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I don't see that I have much of a choice" Hantak growled. He then appeared to go along with what Dino told him. However, right when he looked like he was about to comply, he shot out his impact vision at Dino.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Briani, Ta-Koro"I now a place. Quiet enough, and I should be able to get us cheap rooms." Briani said, never leaving her postion against the wall."Let me guess, the owner's your friend." Raion said, false happiness in his voice. As he continued, it darkened and twisted into a menacing whisper. "I've met your friends. I've gotten sold out by a few of them.""Better friends than yours. He trapped us in a room with eight Skakdi. All of them were armed." She snapped back, rolling her eyes before glaring. "Well your friends..." Raion began, ready to continue the argument. "Girls, girls!" Kitsune joked, walking between the two. Briani grinned, and Raion bristled, ignoring the fact it was Kitsune he was bristling at.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Imma follow Kitsune's lead on this one." Jikal said. "So let's rest for a while, we all need it, and move out first thing in the morning."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: EDIT COMPLETED.IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-Koro. "That still leaves the matter of where we're going to rest." Raion said. "This stone floor doesn't look particularly comfortable. Are you going to take Briani's offer, or...?"

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Cordon:"I don't think you understand what I'm sayin', punk," Cordon growled, flipping out his straight razor and holding it to the seemingly-unoffending Ta-Matoran's face. "I said you have my money by today, not tomorrow." He frowned down at the Matoran."I u-understand," the Ta-Matoran yammered out, his eyes going slightly cross as he looked to the razorblade. "But I wasn't able to get it by now-I still have people to feed, you know, and-" he gulped, the razor making a light cut across his cheek, shutting him up."Sounds like you got yourself a personal problem there, buddy," Cordon said. "But you aint got what I need-you knew the term. Not only that, but you helped get my friend stuck in the jail." His frown changed quickly to a smile."Sleep well, kiddo," he said. A moment later, the Ta-Matoran's body slumped to the ground, a neat incision made across the throat. Cordon cleaned the blade, before flipping it back and putting it into the pocket of his coat. He took the Ta-Matoran's wallet, putting it up and walking out of the alley and back into the street.OOC: Last post for tonight.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "OOF!" Dino fell over, then got back up. "YOU SHOT ME IN THE FACE!" He did the lightning cage trick again, except he doubled the voltage. "You have five seconds before it closes in around you again, unless you can think of a way out. And if you can, you're not getting parole PERIOD."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"Look, if we were cannibals, Ire would be more fatter and Stronin would have at us all by now. That guy, for example, is the actual cannibal, so we tied him up and gagged him, "explained Trad.Ire gave him a dirty look. "You're the one who's fat!"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Hantak found himself once again in a lightning cage. He only had one option now. In desperation, he activated his impact vision at the floor, desperately hoping it would break through.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-Koro"Follow me." The female Toa of Fire said as she began to walk away, he bullwhip once again in hand. As she weaved her way through Ta-Koro, she continued to argue with Raion.Kitsune stayed with Jikal, her hand in his.

pNNgXax.jpg