Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Laserbeak with a little guilt, even if it was Hau's fault for attacking someone who had surrendered. Though, she made a good point, he'd already almost killed Vidar in blind rage...luckily, he'd been stopped, what was happening to him? He never would have even thought of killing an enemy before. Of course, everything change went Tamaru was killed....Skyra decided not to worry about it for now, he had to help take down the rest of these guys. "Come on you dumb brutes. Can't you actually hit any of us? Or we too fast for ya!?" He began to taunt the two Toa of Earth.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: To aavoid confusion between the two, my Soundwave will now be known as Soundblaster so as not to confuse others with King's and mine.IC: Frenzy and Rumble and Ravage and Soundblaster, HospitalRumble saw the bow coming toward his face and raised a thick earth wall, it wouldn't stop the blow, but it would weaken it. And in that moment, Frenzy saw his opportunity. Frenzy used his powers to make a pillar of earth erupt out of the ground and directed it to slam into Onuzek's back. If it hit, it would knock him off balance at the very least.Throughout the entire fight, Ravage had been scouting the hospital. He had figured out the two possible locations for Krayzikk, either a door locked from the outside further into the hospital, or the one these two matoran were guarding. And Balaythah had just helped him. He had confirmed Krayzikk's most likely location as the door further in, because he had said 'her' and that location was unlikely anyway. Too close to the fight.As dictated by Frenzy's plan, Tarn and Soundblaster had stayed back and would attack as soon as Ravage had been inside for a set amount of time. That time was up. Soundblaster tapped his chest, and amplified the sound so as to indicate to Ravage it was time to attack. Ravage acknowledged with a guttural snarl, easily heard by the matoran guarding Nakumir. The beastial toa returned to where Riaril was standing at the edge of the battle, pouncing on her from behind and at the same time forming crystalline bonds areound Tairel's wrists and ankles. The toa remained camouflaged even as he attacked. Soundwave and Tarn, on the other hand, had marched through the front door. Tarn formed bonds of iron around Skyra and Hau hands and ankles as Soundblaster directed an incredible high frequency noise at the two.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra's rather sensitive Le-koroan ears could hardly stand the high frequency sound, and the worst part was his hands and ankles were bound, so when he tried to raise his hands over his ear's he couldn't, he tried to step backwards, only to fall over. Yelling out in pain, he sent a blast of air at Soundblaster, desperately wanting the sound to stop.

IC: Blackout had been slashed across the chest by Barricade's claw, but the food still tasted good. It had been a draw, kill-wise, but Bonecrusher wasn't really much of a loss.Suddenly someone burst into the cave. They looked like a Skakdi, but Blackout wasn't sure. As they came into view it almost looked like- no, it couldn't be..."Zeltroth? Is that you?"OOC: Well, SOMEONE had to say that quote :P

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster and Tarn hit the deck, just barely avoiding the blast of air. Seeing the effect, Soundblaster kept up the attack, assesing the situation as he did.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tarn and Soundblaster+Frenzy n' RumbleSoundblaster and Tarn tumbled forward, the attack catching them by surprise. Soundblaster's attack momentarily faltered as he fell.As the gravity increased around Frenzy, the diminutive toa cursed. However, there was one thing that Onuzek hadn't restricted them from doing. Upon hitting the ground, Rumble signaled to his brother. Both activated their pakari and their earth powers and began to hammer their pile-drivers on the ground, directing powerful tremors at Onuzek. Frenzy's increased gravity assisted in this regard, increasing the power of his strikes. This attack would most likely nock Onuzek off balance, maybe even make him fall if they were lucky.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra Skyra was quite relieved that the sound had stopped, though his ear's were still ringing, still, he had no time to waste, he had to use this opportunity to attack, despite being bound. Skyra use his powers to force himself off the ground, then he leaped on top of Soundblaster, slamming his elbow into his back, using his fall to put force into it, then he quickly wrapped his arms around Soundblaster's neck so he couldn't be easily throw off of him. This is either the best plan ever, or the worst...

Edited by Snelly

IC: Soundblaster and Tarn, HospitalTarn reached over and pulled Skyra off of Soundblaster who promptly restarted the sound. But before he did, he leaned over and said to Skyra, "This is what you did to Laserbeak." He then promptly hit him in the head with the handle of his katana.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra fell over as he got whacked in the head, though he managed to stay conscious long enough to say, "And...so...so what if I did? Not like I was left with....any other options..." Who does he think he is anyway? He's the one threatening to kill a bunch of people, in a hospital no less!

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Your not getting that lucky :PIC: OnuzekHe felt the tremors from his two attackers. Knowing they would only get worse, he decreased the gravity around him to the point were he was floating off the ground. Any thing that was in the area floated up as well "Onuzek doesn't like you hammering the ground..."He directed his gavitic energy against Rumble now, picking him up and trying to slam him on the ground. Repetedly doing this.OOC: On second though, I'm keeping the elemental powers. :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Not bad Snipe. The only inconsistency I see is that Vakama WOULD come down to the prison to hear out prisoners at his discretion.IC: Dren leaned on his staff. "So what's up with this Mark? Where did it come from and what exactly does it do?" He asked Tank.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Hau may have been bound. But while the others had been fighting without the noise, he had been charging up.He inhaled deeply. Then exhaled--And a bolt of white lightning--Blinding in its brilliance--Flew from the bound toa--Towards Tarn.Riaril felt claws dig into her back and whirled. But the instinctual response did nothing to stop the foe from grappling her. Dung! I can't fight like this...She conjured a jet of water right behind her back. It was difficult-not to mention she had no idea if she was aiming properly or not-but hopefull the power behind the blow would be enough to make the attacker relinquish his grip at the least.Takimoc leaped at the De-Toa's back. With all the other sounds of combat hopefully the sound of his leap would go unnoticed-allowing the foe no time to dodge the tantou the surgeon was trying to drive twixt his ribs.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:...and Angelus was suddenly alone in the middle of Ta-Koro, with an immense fortune and nothing to do with it.Out of sheer boredom, he drew his sword and began to practice his technique.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Okay, I'll use that. And Unicron can show up, but I won't ridiculously overpower him.Plus, the cave isn't an old Deceptoa base. I specifically said Soundwave made it when he saw Zeltroth's failure in invading. If anyone wants to control Jhiaxus, ask me and I'll say yes or no. IC - Brawl - CaveAs the Toa feasted, Brawl stood up. He was nearly overflowing with excitement. He had found the two greatest leaders fromThe old days. Galvantrax and Jhiaxus. They were on opposite sides of the spectrum. Galvatron; the brutal commander, Jhiaxus; the powerful and manipulative.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro Prison - CellTank looked at the Guardsmen, "Neither of us know where they came from. The Marks absorb pain. If it takes in pain while active, I get stronger."He sighed. Not to mention the uncontested high."If it doesn't absorb pain after an extended period of time, it takes control of my body. That's why I've killed before. It makes you kill."IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Prison - CellUtu spoke up again, "Pain? Mine craves fear." Different classes? It seemed interesting enough. Interesting enough to stay awake.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Balaythah found his greeting falling on deaf ears. Nakumir was lying face-up and sound asleep, breathing in and out so gently he could barely hear it.The room itself had changed since Balaythah last entered. Several 'Get Well' cards were on the nightstand, alongside a mechanical puzzle cube signed by Moriika, a metal cup signed by Faerulo (with teabag still in it though not liquid), and even a new scalpel from Takimoc. Beside the stand was a rack holding an untouched sky-blue dress-note pinned to it written in Riaril's scrawl.At the foot of the too-large bed, though, Balaythah found an object that stood out: A cherry viola and its closed bowcase. The instrument lacked detail-it was the most simple thing he had ever seen of its kind. Yet for all that, the viola was beautiful in build and totally pristine.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Balaythah)

Balaythah spies the instrument and would've picked it up and gave it a go had Nakumir been awake. But, the last thing he wanted to do was mess up her things; let alone wake the sleeping Matoran. He glances toward her face to make sure she was okay before turning back to face the door; ready to defend the Matoran from any trespassers that came their way.-Mef Man

ooC: Great I'm gone for a day and what do I find? That a massive battle is taking place near my character.IC: Slife Slife was annoyed, first Hau runs of again, then Slife got lost on the grounds of this accursed hospital, and only until now had he caught up to where Hau and the others were. Slamming the door open he yelled, "WHAT THE KAR-" before getting hit and sent flying by a spike chair.IC: SoliSoli looked at Hasil strangely, made stranger because she was blind, "Zyckel doesn't forge swords, and to tell you the truth he's quite horrible at it."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Hasil:"Don't worry, I gathered that earlier. It was just that, seeing as he was the only smith I knew, I needed him to at least take the sword over to another, more competent swordsmith. I left a large bag of widgets there, also, that hopefully he knew were from me...if not, I may have to rely on you two to pay for the repairs to my armour and my sword."Not knowing this female toa's mask power, he meant to kick a chair out of her way so she didn't run into it. It turns out, what really happened was that the chair flew apart from the force of the kick. "Tsk," Hasil muttered, "These Tsi'mri can't even make a chair."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Hasil:"I never knew I was strong enough to shatter your reconstituted-stone items with my foot," Hasil said sarcastically. He drew his great-sword and began to sharpen it, scaring many matoran who were walking along the street. "Maybe you can make them with iron, or maybe solid stone after this, hmm?"

profiles i guess

IC-Hasil:Hasil laughed at the Toa of Iron's comment, for some reason finding it rather funny. "Well," he said, "It is best to use what materials you can, isn't it?" When he felt his sword was sharp enough, he sheathed it and began to sharpen one of his as'ei. "And," he said to the blind female, "That's rather good to know, seeing as I can now go to you if I need a weapon repaired. Would you mind helping me with me av-tlen? I don't think that Zyckel has managed to find somebody to fix it yet," He added.

profiles i guess

OOC: Well, okay then. :P Also, a wakizashi is the samurai shortsword, if you don't know.IC-Hasil:"My Av'tlen is my shortsword that I left with Zyckel. I believe it is considered to something you would call a Wakizashi, yes?" He then helped the female toa over a small pothole, out of politeness, hoping she didn't end up with a sprained ankle or some other injury like that. "By the way, would you mind showing me to your shop? I've got some talent with smithing myself, though I usually leave it to others."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Galvatroth looked at Blackout. "HERE'S A HINT." He shot him in the face. "Anyone else care to disrespect me?"Tahuva stared down from the window. There was nothing in sight, and he was getting tired. He woke Dervian. "Your turn to take the watch." He went to sleep.Dervian looked out the window. There was something wrong he was feeling. Very, very wrong.

Pk57sNJ.jpg