Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-KoroLaserbeak perked up. From Onuzek's shoulders, se said "And I'm sorry I said all the things I said about you in my head. They were pretty bad."Krayzikk nodded, but didn't look convinced. "That is part of what worries me. Think about it, if what you told me is accurate, then he knows for a fact that he is responsible for putting the one he 'likes' into a hospital bed. Combine that with the stress of being the one to operate on said friend? I am kind of worried."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: VolinLike that makes me feel any better..."No worries, it's a thing of the past right?" he said, putting on a deceptively cheerful tone. Volin didn't want to appear like the antagonist of the group furthermore so despite his annoyance, he tried to brighten up his image."Now then...lemme think where we should go..."OOC: Time to go look around for some situations we could join in on and mess around with.

OOC: Yeah. Takimoc left right after his hands-down best operation. Ah, the irony...IC: Nakumir finally slid from beneath her sheets. She examined the violin gingerly and with respect, even giving it a stroke of the bow.She looked up at Balaythah and smiled. "I can see it has some wear and tear, but I know of a person back in Ga-Koro who could fix it up. And it still works pretty well."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Tairel)

"That makes one of you," he mutters while exhaling. The Toa looks down to the ground before back up at the titan. "If you want to see what's going on with him we can leave. Just, let me assign someone to watch the front door."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Well, we could always get involved with the mark bearer stuff going on...maybe...i dunno if it would really fit though. :/IC: Skyra"Take your time, no worries." Skyra drew his katanas, the laser tips on the blades glowing neo-green, he began to flip them in the air and catch them by the hilt. "Yes, I realize I'm doing this while I'm drunk, but I've had a lot of pratice...centuries really...and scars...lots of scars..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: 1. It has been hours.. Even if he was interactable we wouldn't have much of a chance of finding him. 2. It was the sign out sheet, wasn't it?IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"Maybe he said where he was going on the sign out sheet...." Krayzikk examined said sheet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

Tairel places his right hand to his chest and replies,"I'm flattered. Truly flattered!" The Toa then rolls his eyes at himself before walking up the steps to assign one of the other doctors to the post. "You should leave the little 'present' in Riaril's room," calls out Tairel while finding one of the Matoran."That sounds fine with me," Balaythah replies while smiling still. He takes a seat beside the Matoran's bed and waits further orders as he would wait for a commanding officer to give him his daily jobs.-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - EnteringNeirak was lost.He'd been in the Le-Koro forest, mind you, but he'd awoken in the charred one. He must've sleep walked. He would've walked back, but he had a strange limp caused by horrible pain in his left leg. Limping into the area, he sat on a rock. Maybe his short friend Ali was somewhere around here?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Thank you, Shadow, I love you to death! :P

IC(Alissita and Mar)

"You okay, Master?" asks the Matoran as she looks over his leg. "Not much farther now I'm sure. You said that the hospital was in the direction, right, Master?" Apparently, the Toa also sleeptalked.Mar was also there, not daring to leave his girl behind. He wasn't sure about the others, but he was glad that the two of them were alive atleast. Deep down, the Matoran knew that Jild had laid waste to his other friends.-Mef Man

OOC: 2. No. I was thinking of that, but I feel Takimoc would've placed it somewhere else...Somewhere it could be read by the person it was mainly addressed to.Also, Mef: I'd go more into detail about what Nakumir is teaching, but I need to get some research done first. So have at this.IC: Moriika peeped out from his room. "Yeah?""Good. Now, show me your opening stance," Nakumir instructed. Stance was paramount to the good playing of any string instruments.Krayzikk found that Takimoc's listed reason for going out was 'groceries'. The Ta-Toa had left no other message.

[Profiles]

OOC: -bows- I try, I try.IC - Neirak - Near the hospitalNeirak fell off the rock in surprise. From the ground, he groaned. "Point taken." Standing, Compassion cracked his knuckles. Had he really talked in his sleep? Eh. Probably. He remembered it being one of the things Hope had bugged him about."Shall we go?" he asked.Before waiting for an answer, he began his offbeat trek to the hospital.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk paused, set the paper down and nodded. Carefully, he snuck into Riaril's cigarettes, a bottle of wine, and the bottle of Salamanders. There was a slight clink as he set the bottles down along with a note. He winced at the sound, hoping he wouldn't wake Riaril.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Okay, understood.

IC(Alissita, Balaythah, and Tairel)

"Like...this?" he asks in between positioning his fingers and entire body for that matter. The Matoran was out of practice, but he felt as if he were doing a pretty good job."Titan boy back there wants some fresh air so I thought I'd go with him," Tairel explains. "We're going to check on Takimoc and I need someone to keep watch at the front desk; think you could help with that?" he asks Moriika.Alissita leads Mar away from the jungle and after her master. Maybe they'd get to see Ayra again and that kind doctor. That'd be nice.-Mef Man

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk started to slink out of the room, before having a thought. If Takimoc is going to do something stupid,wouldn't he leave a note behind for the one he 'liked'. That in mind, Krayzikk began to quietly search and scan for any pieces of paper or a tablet or anything that might contain a note.

fK5oqYf.jpg

ooC: Shadow Guardian, um... Soli is kind-of dying right now.IC: TorvTorv smirked, however he doubted anyone here could tell why, but the answer was simple. Volin was lying about what he said to Lazerbeak. How did Torv know well, he himself was a liar, knew when another being was lying, the subtle signs could be easily picked up by anyone who lied as much as Torv. But do I really wish to continue on with my lying. Torv thought, he wasn't so sure now, not after meeting Merror, the brave, stoic Toa. Ramanox, the Matoran who continued to push on despite the odds. Finally there was Skyra, he wasn't so sure what to think, but that Toa had gone through so much, from the death of Tamaru, who was even my former friend, the kidnapping of Hafu, and yet he still put on such a cheery attitude despite the odds. He nearly killed, but he continued to try and fight that part of him. Torv was sure had things been different he would've called Skyra a friend. But they weren't, no not even close. Makuta will win, and I just have to join him, but why? Why not continue to fight like the others, am I a coward. No, perhaps rule under Makuta could bring peace, after all no one dare commit a crime against him. So I guess in a way I fight for peace. Those were the words Torv told himself, but the remains of his former self still disagreed, but it was to no avail, at least not yet."You guys have fun, I need to check on Ramanox, he told that what he found was of major importance." Torv said as turned and began walking back towards Ramanox's hut, or rather what remained.IC: NikaronNikaron continued wondering the streets, the rag of his suit around his neck was dangling in the wind like a scarf. Quite frankly Nikaron was bored there was no one here, to save, and thus he was restless.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital RoomKrayzikk continued to try and locate any note Takimoc might have left in Riaril's hospital room. He moved as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake the sleeping toa. Unfortunately, since the room was to small to use his mask to travel quietly, some minor noises were made by his movement.Laserbeak looked at Skyra dn said, quite simply, "Bad idea buddy. Practice or not, your drunk, and I would rather keep you intact."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Rynekk - Ta-Koro - Battling DivinexRynekk snarled, 'If it were up to me, I'd bury you alive. But I...'He looked away, hesitating, unsure what to say. Only this morning, he'd been so sure of what was right and wrong. Now, he just felt so confused, like an ignorant Matoran. Slowly, the stone bonds cracked and fell to the ground, freeing Divinex. Rynekk, for his part, turned away and picked up his spear.'But I have to leave. I... don't belong here,' he said sadly, before walking into the distance.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Enlighten me on 'How complicated' Tank." Vakama said. "Once you find these other Mark holders, how do you intend to control them? By the sound of it you barely have control over your own mark and you can't controls others with it." He said sound skeptical of Tank's plan. "It would be far safer to simply keep you locked up for your own good.""...Turaga if I may suggest something."Vakama turned to Dren. "Yes?"Dren tapped his chin thoughtfully."What if... we release these two to go and track down the others?""Then what Dren?""Tank said he'd gladly serve his time once we got this taken care of. What if... we do have a wing in another block that's currently vacant. After Tank and Utu gather up as many Mark holders they can, they return here. We lock them up in the wing and let them figure out how to gain control of these marks."Vakama contemplated this. "This... is a sound plan. The Guard could locate any Mark holders and Tank and Utu shall fetch them and bring them here. We shall isolate them in this wing where they shall learn to control these dark marks. If they are successful perhaps we could turn a curse..." The Turaga's eyes went back to Tank's mark. "...into a blessing." He chuckled. "Using Makuta's own gift to you against him. That would really be poetic justice."He thumped his staff once. "It is settled! This is my judgment and let it be recognized! I charge you, Toa Tank and Toa Utu, to go forth and travel Mata-Nui. You will find those that bear these cursed Marks and bring them here to be isolated so that they can learn. Should you succeed in gaining power over the evil that influences them, you shall be released to fight against the forces of darkness that threaten our island!""Do you think it wise to let them travel alone?" Dren asked."No Dren they won't be." Vakama pointed at Tuara. "You will accompany them and act as my enforcer, as you already know the location of a third." He handed the Toa an emblem. "Should anyone question as to why they are free, use this so that they will know it was my decision."With that, Vakama departed the cell block.Dren looked back at the three Toa. "Well, I guess you guys are free to go on a temporary basis." He unlocked Tank and Utu's cells before kicking Utu in the shin to wake him up. "Wake up! You're going on a trip!" Dren turned to Tuara. "Ga-Koro is Marine Corps jurisdiction. Luckily I happen to know people there that should help make your lives easier. If you're having trouble, seek out Lanora 'the Merciless'. Tell her Dren send you and she'll help you out no problem. Shouldn't be too hard to find her. She's the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Marine Corps."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Hold on, third mark bearer...Ga-koro......*gasp* :oIC: Skyra"Relax I've done this a thousand...oh geez!" Skyra barely dodged the blades as they fell to the ground. "Gah, it nicked me..." Skyra's right arm had a minor slash in it. Skyra put his katanas away before looking at his wound. "Great...it's bleeding pretty good..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Krayzikk soon found a note near Riaril's bed. He didn't recognize the neat handwriting at first, but saw the name and knew who it was from as he read it:Riaril-I'm sorry. What happened yesterday made me rethink my life....Most of it, anyway. Is it possible to rethink splurging on muaka pies when I was 5?Sorry for the joke. I just wanted to lighten up the mood.But see, that showed me I can't control myself; I'm too much of a danger to you all as a surgeon. I know you agree-as you always have.So I'm off to join the Ta-Koro Guard ad use my powers for something useful for once. Tell Nakumir, Moriika, Faerulo-and yes, that fool Tairel-that I've decided to defend our land as best I can.Pip pip and cheerio 'n' all that sort, wot wot?-TakkyRiaril remained asleep. The toa was totally serene as she breathed in and out softly with face up, unaware of Krayzikk's presence.

[Profiles]

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital + Laserbeak, Ta-KoroKrayzikk, with a, heavy heart, replaced the note where he found it. He looked at Riaril as she slept, so much more peaceful than he had ever seen her while awake, and was saddened that when she awoke she would have to deal with this. He stood still for a moment more, before carefully exiting the room. He swiftly located Tairel, who was talking to Moriika, and said "No need. I know where he is." Krayzikk gestured for Tairel to follow him to the lobby.Laserbeak sprang into action, jumping off Onuzek's shoulders and examining Skyra's arm. Reaching down, she tore part of the lining of her boot out and tied it around the injury, all the while saying "I told you. Careful moving this arm, no real damage, but you don't want to bleed anymore than you have to."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: No Nakumir post? :P

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

"You do?" he asks the titan while following. "Where'd he go? Fight in the Ko-Koroan guard or some fool thing like that?"Seeing that Skyra was hurt, she takes a step forward and activates her mask; healing the wound. She kept the bandage that the being had placed; seeing it being quite helpful.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Sorry, Mef. It happened again.And no. I still need to research-but with a profile to finish and a lengthy Naara IC I need to work out, it's unlikely for a day or two.IC: Moriika nodded. He closed the door and got back to examining his book of mechanics' page on hydraulics, idly wondering why the surgeon was not present.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC:Actually Snelly, Emotia would be the 6th chronologically. Utu, Salvinn, Tank, Tyler Durden's yet to be revealed MB, The Seventh, then yours. :PThe one these chars are referring to is TD's MB. They don't know Emotia is in Ga-Wahi. Or that she even exists.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro PrisonTuara nodded to Dren, "I'm coming too." She looked at Kinvex, "You're welcome to come along as well. He has experience with Utu."Tuara frowned as Utu woke. Tank should be okay during their little escapade, but Tuara didn't exactly trust a killer with a nasty habit for already being massive, dangerous, well experienced with weapons, and powerful in general. This wouldn't be as much of a problem if Utu wasn't a sociopath. Still. Vakama's choice. And like Tank said. Utu had knowledge.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Prison - CellUtu struggled to his feet and looked at Tank, placing his sleek Hau over his face, noticing the look on Utu's face. Tank spoke.IC: Tank - Ta-Koro PrisonTank pushed his modified Hau on to his face, feeling energy flow back into his body, "They've agreed to let us go, and in return, we track down other Bearers."Dren with-held his mask from him. Utu felt the need to rip it from the Guardsmen's hands, "Others?" He asked weakly, his throat dry and weak.Tank nodded sadly and stood up straighter, "The possible existence of a third near Ga-Koro is the reasoning."Tuara stepped closer, "The Toa outside has more information on what exactly is going on. Where, and a possible who."Utu growled inwardly. Perhaps the existence of others was for the best. What better way for Makuta to bring the Koros to their knees? "You expect me to come along?"Tank almost smiled, "No. But you could rot in a cell for the rest of your life if you'd prefer that."Utu rolled his eyes and groggily followed behind the ground, minus Tuara who followed behind him.Upon exiting the cell Tuara waved the fire Toa over she had met before.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"I think we should let him have his choice. I may not agree, but it is still his choice." Krayzikk sighed. "My primary concern however, is how it will affect the hospital staff. I shudder to think what is going to happen when Riaril wakes up and sees the note he left."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraThe wound healed quite nicely, though he left the bandage on. "Thanks, both of you." He gestured to Laserbeak and Yasashiv. "Sorry for being a rahi head. I'll try to be less careless....though it will be easier when I'm not drunk." He laughed a little, clearly still being effected by the drink.

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital + Laserbeak, Ta-Koro"Good idea. We don't tell any of them until after everyone is able to deal with it." Krayzikk looked grim. "I understand his decision, but he didn't help things by leaving this way."Laserbeak smiled at Yasashiv. "Good job. Better than I could do on my best day." To Skyra, "Nect time I warn you, listen. 'Cuz if even I think it's a bad idea, it probably is."

fK5oqYf.jpg