Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Volin / Morik Brum'WaizVolin pointed at her menu, still smiling as a sign of amusement he was receiving from Yasashiv's reaction. Suddenly, a waiter showed up and had an awkward look on his face as he stood, waiting to take the pair's orders. He must have seen their kiss."Better think fast, Yasashiv. I'll have a cup of Epic Tea please.""You woke up on the beach, you say? Do you happen to have loss of memory or any marks you can't remember getting?" asked Morik, now intrigued. Washed up beings like him were becoming more common on this island and the Akrainid believed they were the closest thing to clues about his past.

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey stood up, looking at the Toa of Iron in front of him. "Hello," he said cheerfully, happy to have an answer at last. "I'm looking for a smith...their name is something like Zoli or Syckel, if I remember right. Would you happen to know them?"IC-Jaron:Jaron sighed, looking down at the ground. "Great," he said bitterly, "There's one matoran dead from Makuta and his Rahkshi. How many others have died before I came?" He ran his hand across his eyes, suddenly appearing less like the proud Toa he was, and more like an old, weary Turaga. "How many more will be killed?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Mild bunnying ensues, but I doubt that he would ignore tapping in his shoulder. The bunnying isn't the hit, it's just the turning around. The hit can be avoided if you wish.IC - Kyju - StreetsKyju froze when he heard his name. He knew that voice. One could never forget it. He dissapeared into the shadows......Before appearing behind Onuzek. The large being felt a tap on his shoulder. Upon turning to investigate, he would find that Kyju was slamming his fist at the Toa's mask.He would then realize that the author of such a strike was none other than Kyju Xo'Rexin, enormous Akrainid of ice.OOC: Battle stats, for your convenience:-heals instantly to most wounds-extremely fast-stronger than average but comparably weak when pitted against a Pakari-resistance to coldWeaknesses:-no powers-inconvenient center of gravity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: *sigh* I guess I have to do that too:- extremely strong (Even so without Pakari)- has large amounts of armor- is heavy enough where only massive hits will knock him off balance- Gravity powers- heightWeaknesses:- Is slow with all of his armor- height (can be knocked over)But we should know all of this seeing as we faught with them before.IC: OnuzekHe had turned around to find Kyju right behind him. He had also found that Kyju had punched him in his face. Which was confusing, to say the least.He then returned his punch with his own. A small friendly one on the Akrainid's shoulder."Yay! Kyju is here!" the massive Toa of Gravity said, "Kyju missed it. We were in Le-Koro and there was a Rahkshi battle and Onuzek killed one and Skyra got hurt and we came here and Onuzek saw Tairel and then Onuzek come here and see Kyju and Kyju punch Onuzek in his face which is really confusing and Onuzek is done now."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Vakama opened the door of his hut, and saw Havon standing there with Kapura's former mask. The Turaga's eyes widened in shock; a rare expression of worry creased Vakama's brow. "Kapura?" Havon nodded grimly. "How... did this happen?" Vakama asked.

IC: Havon - Vakama's Hut -"Rahkshi..." Havon managed slowly, "I found his remains in Le-Wahi, where a huge battle just took place, we won the fight thank Mata Nui, downing three of the awful monsters, but at a high cost. There was...nothing left of him...but bones..." He slowly handed the mask to Vakama. "I don't know how to break this to Skyra...he was determined to find him and get his clue...we're so close to having them all too..." IC: Skyra - Hospital Room -Skyra smiled happily, then his stomach growled. "Huh, you know what's funny, I think I had a dream about berries during the surgery, not sure why though..." Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Yasashiv)

"What?" Yasashiv asks while smiling before snapping out of it. Turning to the waiter, she says,"Uh, I'll have the same. Thank you." The waiter nods his head before quickly turning around and walking back; shaking his head while holding their menus. "Now," the Toa says while looking back at Volin. "You're not cut up or anything from that fight, are you?" she asks while placing a hand on Volin's.-Mef Man

IC: "Over there," Metack said. He was pointing towards a hut deep in the forest. The smoke rising made its position clear.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak hugged Skyra as she said "You were delirious and mumbling about how your stomach hurt because you ate too many berries." She smiled. "I can go track down some food, if you want."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Hospital Room -"Okay, see ya then." As soon as she was out the door, Skyra closed his eyes. Despite the pain in his abdomen, he was able to fall asleep quite quickly, exhausted from everything that had happened.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jikal"Sir, calm down. I believe she had a shoulder wound, did she not? If so, then as long as she doesn't strain it she should be fine." Jikal said. "Nice to meet you Kitsune."Laserbeak spotted Tairel and a being she didn't recognize. She approached. "Hey, Tairel, do you-" Then she saw Krayzikk. "Karz. Just the being I was hoping not to see." Krayzikk's eyes narrowed with apparent anger.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krayzikk + LAserbeakKrayzikk growled quietly. "Of course I know her. She was hired to kill me."Laserbeak looked outraged. She looked like she wanted to protest, but couldn't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + Laserbeak"Yeah, she got hired to kill me. Because she is a mercenary. She kills for a living. I don't care is she was the karzahni-forsaken janitor, she still aided a mercenary team in attacking a hospital with intent to kill! For money." Krayzikk looked livid, but he kept his voice quiet so as not to wake Riaril. "An attack that lead to Rairil," He pointed at Riaril, "Here in a hospital bed. That is not something I am likely to forget."Laserbeak stood there and took it, looking like she had been slapped. She hadn't expected him to forgive her, but this was worse than what she had imagined. When he finished, her eyes started to water and she turned, and ran back the way she came. She was fighting to maintain her composition as she started to cry.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + LaserbeakKrayzikk was left sitting with Tarex, as Tairel left. She quit......... Even if she hadn't Krayzikk still knew it was uncalled for.Laserbeak stopped, and whirled around, sobbing. "W-why? You w-wanna yell at me too?" Her eyes were already red. "You w-wanna y-yell at me too, for helping to put y-your boss in a hospital bed?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

Tairel's face looked as if he were mad, but not at Laserbeak. Krayzikk's actions were uncalled for and upset the Toa, but he wasn't one to hold grudges."I came here to apologize for my friend," he says while placing a hand on Laserbeak's shoulder. "He's acting like a Brakas and I wanted to make sure you weren't offended. Sadly, you are."-Mef Man

IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-Koro Hospital"Kitsune." Kitsune said with a smile as she bowed as well.That was it. Raion turned to Kitsune and proceded to yell in such a loud voice, a sonics user would cry. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!? WHY THE KARZ DID YOU GET OUT OF YOUR BED?!?"

IC:Suddenly The Earth Toa began to yell, while another being tryed to calm him down. Glanway watched as another toa was yelling at yet another toa! Toa must have anger issues these days, Glanway thought. Oh great, now another toa was trying to calm someone down. Glanway decided not to play his flute, but to sit and watch this turn of events.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Tairel)

"So, you're going to sit here and cry because he brought up your past?" Tairel asks while crossing his arms. "You don't have to be like that. Forget your past; you're changed now. What matters is what you do with your life from here on out. He realizes that too; he just...said the wrong things."-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

"Takimoc did that," he replies. "He doesn't hate you or anyone I think. Maybe the person who hired you, but you didn't know you were assaulting a hospital full of injured. We all made mistakes, but your's wasn't your fault. Trust me, I'm sure Krayzikk's beating himself up right now."-Mef Man

IC:"I have no idea", Glamway Replied. "He came in here asking me If I worked here, I said I didn't, then that female toa over there started talking, and I don't know. something about her having a wound and that he thought she shouldn't stand, or something. I could barely hear it over all this noise. So why are you here?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Raion is now officially Mata-Nui's most protective older brother. XDIC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-Koro Hospital"Raion!" Kitsune said in disbelief. "I'm fine! I have a shoulder wound! Not a leg one! I'll be fine!" She shouted back, her innocent-looking eyes getting even bigger.Raion stared at her in silence for a second before leaning against the wall. "Fine.""Nice to meet you as well. " Said Kitsune as she turned back to Jikal. "Please excuse my brother. He's a bit moody."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Volin / Morik Brum'Waiz"Would you believe it if I told you I came out unscathed and with a Rahkshi staff?" said Volin proudly, puffing out his chest and putting on a big wide smile, a childish look in his eyes."Ah I see." said Morik in a disappointed tone of voice. The Akrainid barely noticed Gravity shape shifting once more as he was lost in thought as to why he was the only one who had a mark. Was he the only one?If this keeps up, I might start doubting myself."So this is your normal form." he said without second-guessing himself, absolutely confident that his statement was true.OOC: I feel like having a good old fashion fight...