Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oh, here comes the opportunity to bring Sisk down to his deepest emotional low so far.IC:Sisk nodded at what Lans told him. Now he also remembered why he couldn't remember which wing the other Matoran served under. Irregulars were, well, irregular. "So, what did you want to quick-talk to me about?" he asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Havon"Then...we've failed..." Havon said despairingly. How would they ever get that clue from Makuta himself? Without that clue the puzzle would be forever incomplete.

IC:"Hope may seem frail," Vakama consoled, "But it must survive, even in the face of our long odds. Even without Kapura's information, we may yet find a way to thwart Makuta."

test2.png

Ic: The matoran didn't do anything special, though, and instead sat as if pensively discerning the fate of the sky. Then, suddenly, two muffled booms erupted from both sides of the street, and then he started to talk again."I read your dossier, Soran Lasmovene," he said. "I think you have potential to do something far greater than what you think you do."

IC: Havon"Then...we've failed..." Havon said despairingly. How would they ever get that clue from Makuta himself? Without that clue the puzzle would be forever incomplete.

IC:"Hope may seem frail," Vakama consoled, "But it must survive, even in the face of our long odds. Even without Kapura's information, we may yet find a way to thwart Makuta."
IC: HavonHavon nodded, "I just wish I knew how..." Havon heard some kinda commotion outside, but he ignored it for now. He'd check it out when he left the Turaga's home. "There's still Taipu to find, I guess I'll start there."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SoranI smirked, "I was unaware I had a dossier, and what is this something greater you seem to believe me capable of?" Now I was truly intrigued, somehow this Matoran knew my full name, something very few people were aware of. I had no doubt he knew more as well, but even more intriguing was that it wasn't him who acquired the info, but someone else. Someone had complied a dossier of me. This warranted further investigation.IC: NikaronNikaron walked away leaving Sisk and Lans alone, he was off to find Avya.IC: LansLans nodded, "As I'm sure you're away the Rahkshi attacks are becoming more frequent. And more deadly. Thus, I have a proposition I'd like to propose to the higher ups, to form an elite Rahkshi Hunting Task Force. It won't be easy, I know that from experience, but I feel it is necessary. What's more, I want you on the team, someone of you caliber will be vital to the team. I've heard reports of you taking down a Rahkshi with the aid of Kalama and his raiders, thus you've got the experience as well. What'd you say, you in?" Lans asked his fellow Le-Matoran.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SoranI raised an eyebrow, everyone, well that sure is interesting. However my thoughts were soon interrupted when he brought up the Toa, it seemed my hunch had been correct. "Yes, I have heard of said Toa. I take it you have a dossier of him aswell?"ooC: I've got to go for a bit, feel free to finish this off.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sighed. "Riaril, I can get bone, but I'll need ten minutes in the least." With his mask, the titan could locate and travel to, an animal quickly. With that said, the titan warped away, teleporting from place to place, exiting the village, in search of a rahi.Laserbeak nodded, and entered Skyra's room. "How are you feeling?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian"How are you still awake, my man?" he muttered, checking around the titan's body for wounds and then sitting him down.OOC: Gravity, you mind giving me a list of exactly what's wrong with Onuzek?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra"I feel...better, still hurt like karz..." Skyra said slowly. He'd overheard what Riaril had to Laserbeak, it was still setting in, he didn't want to believe it...no, he refused to believe, he would walk again...no matter how long it took...weeks, months...didn't matter...he'd... Skyra felt a tear go down his mask. "I...I think...I need a hug..." He began to sob. IC: EmotiaEmotia had kept begging for death throughout the whole ordeal, but Riaril kept her going. She'd kept her eyes closed at this point, wishing she was unconscious...

Edited by Snelly

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak felt her eyes moisten. She walked up to, and started hugging, Skyra. "It'll be okay. I'll make sure of it."Krayzikk had spotted an infernavika. Using his mask, he warped behind the rahi and killed it with a single blow from his short sword. "I'm sorry, but better you than her." He picked up the dead rahi, and started to return to the inn.******************Krayzikk pushed open the door to the inn, and approached Riaril. "I got bone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:"I...I don't really much-know what to reply-say..." Sisk told Lans honestly. He liked the idea. It sounded like a move in the right direction. they needed to fight back, but he had made promises in the past and he had a duty...."But...I'm a liason to the Marines at the now-moment. I only got here through tough-luck. If you can call it that. They were protect-racking the chronicler's company...I got reassigned to help-find Kapura...and I still need to do that." he explained to Lans.He realised he still sounded shaken from the hospital-escape.OOC: Sisk hasn't heard of Kapura's death yet...I am off for the night. Expect some emotions tomorrow ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Two new pages. Nice. NOT.IC Yghari - Lavapool Inn - Leaving:Seeing that he wasn't needed in the makeshift hospital, plus the fact that he had no medical know-how at all, he chose to leave the Inn, and let the professionals tend to the wounded. And while they fixed up the many that got hurt, Yghari went off to the nearest bar, in search of food and drink. -Yghari

Edited by Skarloth

OOC: Wow, a whole... WHAT? Now I have to go look that rahi up. :PIC: RiarilShe grabbed the small bird from Krayzikk having had to wait only a few minutes. "Go rest, muscle-man," She said lovingly, then returned to her task.Her face a blank slate, Riaril ripped apart the dead bird with her bare hands. Gore splattered her face, but she paid no heed. The spinal column was rapidly removed, and the rest of the fowl discarded for use later. "I've honestly never done this before," Riaril said truthfully. "Supposedly, I can restitch the life-strains in the bone and create the proper shape if I focus enough on my mask. If I black out, slap me awake until I'm done. I don't care what happens to me afterwards."She closed her eyes after looking at Emotia's spine one more time, and focused. Her head exploded with pain and exhaustion, but somewhere deep down in the silent waters of her mind Riaril found the store of energy, of sheer will, in order to perform the test. Her body rocked in place, and to the onlookers she seemed a strange hermit about to cast the bones of a small bird and tell the toa's fortune, not a healer attempting to recreate the spine of the fallen before her. Riaril blacked out twice before she had finished shaping the material into a suitable shape. Slumping to the floor, Riaril held her finished work up and groaned."Tillian, finish the job. I'll die if I do anymore."

IC: HavonHavon nodded, "I just wish I knew how..." Havon heard some kinda commotion outside, but he ignored it for now. He'd check it out when he left the Turaga's home. "There's still Taipu to find, I guess I'll start there."
IC:"Best of luck in that search, Brother," Vakama replied, ushering Havon out the door. "I wish I could help you more."

test2.png

IC: Havon"Thank you Turaga, I'll make sure Taipu doesn't come across the same fate as Kapura..." Havon remarked as he left the hut. He saw Amakav trying to fix the door, and sighed, he took the door, slammed it back on doorway, "Come on..." He said a little grumpy like.Havon made his way toward the hospital, eager to visit Skyra. He arrived at where the hospital was suppose to be, but there was a pile of rubble instead. "No..." He said, wide eyed. He quickly found a guard, who told the two everything that had happened. They made there way to Lavapool Inn.

IC: Tillian"On it!" called back Tillian, who was finishing up restitching Onuzek's head gash. "Sorry, big man. Gotta jet. Just hang tight for me, a'ight?"Motioning for another healer to take care of the titan, he turned back to Emotia and raised an eyebrow at the new bones."Good thinking," he said with a small grin. He prepared to lower the new spine, but then he turned to Emotia, pouring a substance into a cup of water and getting her to drink it."This would hurt like Karz if you were awake," he said, taking back the empty cup. "At least when you're asleep, it won't feel as bad."When the Toa of Water was asleep, he took a small step back, trying to assess what he was dealing with here. While not as experienced as Riaril, the commander of the Po-Koro Guard had volunteered as hospitals from time to time, and had a moderate understanding of what to do.Carefully, Tillian decreased the gravity of the destroyed pieces of spine. Some blood came up with it, spattering the bare chest and face of the young Toa of Gravity, but he paid it no heed; being excruciatingly meticulous, he lowered the new portion of spine directly into where the old part was gone. Amazingly, Ria's spine worked: it snapped into place perfectly, and Tillian grinned to himself tiredly.Motioning for a Mask of Healing user to seal up the wound, Tillian leaned back on his heels, exhausted.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Valorkorhe stumbled out of his small shop, and hung up some more swords he's made. he turned around to see heat waves swirling around him.

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk, having disobeyed Riaril's order, bent down and lifted the toa. "Alright, you are going to rest. I don't care if Vakama himself is at the door, needing a few stitches."Laserbeak kept hugging Skyra, saying "You are not weak. Far from it, you fought a deranged toa while still recovering from a fight with several rahkshi, and lived. You aren't invincible, no one is. But you are probably as close as it gets."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian"He's right," said the Toa of Gravity, standing with a slight wobble (he was just as exhausted as the Toa of Water, if not more; he hadn't slept since before the Rahkshi came to Po-Koro and had very little to eat since then, between fighting the Rahkshi, Hiemalis, tearing down the hospital's remains, healing, and rebuilding villages). "You're lucky that didn't put you in a coma. You need to chill. I'll take it from here."Subconsciously, he went to wipe some of Emotia's blood away from his eyes and went to smear it on his shirt; all it did was rub more blood across his bare abdomen.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk carefully set Riaril on the bed. He stood straight again, and took a brief look at his hand. He removed the extra armor found there, it was restricting the movement of his fingers. Tucking the armor away, he said "Alright, get some rest. If you need someone beat up, give me a shout."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: So.... I was gone again. :(List o wounds here:

• [*]Large gashes around his body[*]Crushed armor[*]multiple fragments of metal in his body[*]holes in his armor with corrisponding wounds[*]small cuts and bruises[*]some stitched up injuries that have ripped open.

IC: OnuzekHe nodded to the other Toa of Gravfity, and allowed the nurse to take care of some of his smaller wounds.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AmakavAmakav welded the door hinges back in place, and then followed havon to the hospital, after muttering many more apologies to the turaga. "What happened here?" He asked Havon. "Could there have been more rakshi?"OOC: Good to see that Havon is less occupied. Let's get him to ko- or le-koro as soon as possible to meet up witht eothers asap, if that's o.k. with you snelly.

IC: Tillian"Uh, yeah," said Tillian in exhaustion. "Bula juice would be like a gift from God right now."Turning, he began to stitch together a slice wound."You got lucky, man," he said to the Matoran. "It's pretty through-and-through, nothing internal."OOC: If you can't beat 'em...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaEmotia now slept peacefully, her body still quaked from the pain here and there, but it had calmed down. IC: SkyraSkyra couldn't help but laugh a little even while sobbing, which sounded rather strange. "Ya, I guess I am...I just...wish I could of...been stronger...maybe then the hospital...wouldn't be in...pieces.."Skyra was glad about one thing though, his friends were still alive. "I'm glad you made it...out okay. You didn't...get hurt anywhere...did you?"

IC - Kol Uskey - Ruins of HospitalKol awoke from his unconsciousness- the closest thing to sweet slumber he'd gotten in awhile. He'd taken a wild rock to the head, dropping him immediately. He didn't know where Sisk was, but he couldn't see well anyways. Hiemalis had won, it seemed. He hardly stood a chance of survival at this point. If he couldn't have stood back when the hospital was running he knew he couldn't now. The Matoran war machine was only still alive because of his pure desire to press on. Maybe he should die. Hiemalis would no longer have his prize.Uskey grit his teeth. The monster would never have the satisfaction of killing him. He was made of sterner stuff than the average Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tillian"Much obliged, ma'am," he said with a tired laugh. He caught the flask with the tips of his fingertips and rolled it into his palm, popping open the seal and taking a sip.Instantly, he felt slightly better. Before, he had felt like he was about to drop dead at any second.Now, he felt like he would drop dead in about an hour.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: The matoran didn't talk about the dossiers further. "His name is Hiemalis, and he is the Lord of Winter. He believes in leveling society because of the underlying principles they stand for. Unity, Duty Destiny... Those things are petty objects to him, things, if you will, and he will do whatever he can to shatter people's beliefs in those things, understanding that by doing so, he weakens the people's faith in the Great Spirit. You... don't like the Great Spirit, do you?" he asked.Soran shook his head."Now, he does this by terrorizing the people, shaking their foundations like he shook the hospital. He makes people doubt what they believe in, making them confused, making people pliable, and if the people resist, if they prove devoted to their own beliefs on Mata Nui or some divine being of wisdom, he crushes them, just like he killed the people in that building.""What do you do, then?" Soran asked, not seeing how the matoran connected himself to Hiemalis."I lay the carpet down in front of him so he can walk. I supply him with the information he needs to get the jobs done. I told him about a certain matoran named Kol Uskey and where to kidnap him; I told him about the hospital and how it was a symbol of hope; I told him about the best places for burying explosives and what sort of resistance to expect. And when the job is done, I sweep the dust under the rug. You could say I am both his servant and accomplice. In essence, I farm the lands and prepare the food, he eats the goods, and I catch the--""I get it, I get it," Soran said, knowing what the matoran was going to say next."Well, I can't do everything at once, you know. I want people like you to help me do the work, and in turn, you'll get to see the grand world you helped create.""Would I meet this Hiemalis?" Soran asked, eager to meet the infamous murderer and fighter."No," the matoran said, ruining his hopes. "I work for Hiemalis, but you'd work for me. You would not meet him." A pause. "So what do you say?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: KrayzikkOn his way out the door, Krayzikk felt like he needed to sit down a moment. Just a moment, mind you. Except a moment turned into a few minutes, and a few minutes gradually turned to sleep as the titan slowly drifted off to sleep.Laserbeak shook her head. "I'm fine. Krayzikk saw to that. He wouldn't let me go back in after you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ValorkorHe finished putting his new equipment up, and turned around and headed down the street, and stopped to see a sign on the side, and decided to attempt to read it. This is what It read:NUIIWe are seeking to create a alliance of trading groups and intentors across the island. I call it NUII. Natianal Union of Invention and Innovation. Contact Tegam, Tangrua, or Amakav in po-koro for more information. (Note: Not always gaurentted to be in shop. Search around for them. Word gets around quick on this island.)

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!