Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Krayzikk, I'ma say that Grochi and Krayn stopped a while ago. Because I don't want to go back three or four pages to figure out what happened to him.IC-Grochi:Grochi dried himself off, and heard what Raknar said. "Aye," he grunted, agreeing with the captain. He headed for the ships wheel, grabbing on and turning hard into the wind so that he could sail off to Ga-Wahi with Raknar and the others."Anybody on the crew of the Infernavika," he called, "We're leaving, so get on!" Then the wind began to blow the ship up north, for the beaches of Ga-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DehkazHe vanished below decks, and came back with some drinks. "To celebrate," he explained and passed them to the two other Toa.Dehkaz poped his open, and saw that they had crossed over into Ga-Wahi. "To a somewhat, succesful mission," he said, raising the drink.OOC: Fowadi to Ga-Wahi, and I'mma off for a while. :(

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: FostolWith the ship moving, Fostol decided to follow it to find out more, what all of this was about. The Ta-Toa made it to his little wooden vessel and observed the Fowadi, waiting for it to make a move. He followed.OOC: Fostol to Ga-Wahi

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)Tillian took a step forward, still holding Emotia close to him."Listen, Krayzikk, I know you don't want to believe us, but you have to," he said, clearly exhausted. He motioned at the wounds on his chest: bruises and cuts were still coating his torso from his battles with Raknar and Perkahn. "How do you think I got these?"IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"He's gone!" snapped Raknar in reply to the Cabin Matoran. "And we'll be gone, too, if we don't get this ship to Ga-Koro for repair. Come on! Let's move!"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk didn't put Skyra down, but his grip was weaker. "It can't be..... Your lying!" Krayzikk didn't even look like he believed himself. After all, when two people you know to be honest tell you something, it's hard to argue.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)Tillian shook his head in disbelief and sadness."Krayzikk, I'm undoubtedly going to face an inquiry about thiswhen I get back to Po-Koro. I might lose my position. I could even be jailed for going AWOL. What do I have to lie about at this point?"IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"I don't know," admitted Raknar. "We'll find out soon, won't we?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: [Naona]"You are under arrest for assaulting a member of the Gukko Force," said a voice behind Krayzikk. "Please let go of the Toa."Naona had been on the Fowadi for most of the battle, having remembered that she couldn't swim, nor could she actually do anything on the Infernavika. So she had been firing the cannons on their ship, which was a rather simple job, her having been a Kohlii player once before.

IC:Crun - Ta-Koro/Wahi DocksThe Toa continued looking for a ship that would take him to where he needed to go. It was a strange sight, a purple Toa wearing a chef's hat, with two food dishes in hand, walking around at the docks.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)Tillian's face, meanwhile, was still stoic, though slightly pale: his memories of the battle were clashing inside his mind. He subconsciously reached for his rib, which had never had the opportunity to heal from his battle with the Rahkshi. It would never be the same again..."We lost a lot of good people," he said quietly.IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Raknar shrugged and looked around."Where's Xxeth?"Odhran's crewman was nowhere to be found...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkIt really wasn't a good idea for Naona to yell at Krayzikk. His whole world had just been shattered. He set Skyra down, and turned to loom over Naona. "Shut up, little one." He glowered down at her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Emotia - Ta-Wahi -Emotia stirred, she didn't remember falling asleep, she must of passed out after escaping with Tillian. She had awakened to some yelling by Naona. "Did...did we save the Turaga?" She asked sleepily. "Yeah...I'm pretty sure Destiny got away with him...probably back to Ta-koro by Vakama's hut..." Skyra said, feeling his neck. IC: Xxeth - Infernavika -Xxeth was below deck, he had been serevely burned all over his body, he groaned when he heard Raknar's voice.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)"Heel, Krayzikk," said Tillian quietly. "None of us are in the mood to deal with this."IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Raknar bent down and examined Xxeth's badly-burned body."How are you still alive, mate...?" he asked quietly.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Yeah well, apparently my teacher is a pirate." Krayzikk continued to glower at Naona. Then he heard Tillian. "Yeah, well how the karz do you think I feel, Juturna?! The closest thing to a parent I have has gone rogue!"IC: KraynKrayn hauled himself out of the water next to the group. "Did. did we win?" He asked weakly.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)Tillian snapped. Right then and there. He leaped forward, tackling Krayzikk and flipping out Jaron's long-knife."Yeah, well, you know something? I've got the blood of about fifty people on my hands from today alone, and my Turaga almost died because I was off wind surfing in Ga-Koro, alright? So your self-deprecation little spiel isn't earning any sympathy from me, alright?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Don't forget the Ukulele, Tyler.IC-Grochi:Grochi limped down the decks, Krayn's sonic blast and his kick had done more damage than they seemed to have. He looked over to Raknar, not noticing Xxeth."I set us on a course for Ga-Wahi," he said, walking up. Then he noticed Xxeth, and he dropped to one knee next to the Toa, looking him over. "Karz," he muttered. He ran back up on deck, searching for Laviha. Then he noticed her, fighting on a beach."Laviha!" He yelled. "Get over here! We have need of you!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emotia - Ta-Wahi, Docks -Emotia grabbed Tillian by the shoulder. "Tillian! Stop it! Please..."Skyra looked at Krayn, too tired to stop the pathetic bickering. "Oh hi Krayn, yeah...Onewa should be in Ta-koro now...."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)Tillian kicked Krayzikk off of him and lifted him into the air with Gravity, holding him by the throat."And don't act like you're the only one who lost somebody today," he growled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk used his Kualsi to warp in front of Tillian. "Believe me I know. I just spent the last several hours searching the ruins of the hospital!" He whirled at Naona. "AND YOU! HE THREATENED ME!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: BahkuiThe tall matoran looked down at Bert and shrugged. He took the disk launcher from his back and handed it to the Ta-Matoran. There was a split second where Bahkui could have pulled the trigger, and send a disk point blank into the Guard. But he didn't.Where would the fun be in doing that?

IC: BertBert stared down at the weapon and took it from Bahkui's hand. "Hngh." He grunted, feeling the cold metal in his hand. if he hadn't moved in time, this weapon would've probably killed him and this murderous scum would be allowed to run free in the city. "Why is it loaded? This is a safe city, afterall." He told Bahkui.