Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Looks like it, can you private message him? I should be off the rest of the night, so our plot might have to slow.IC: Dece found the small Onu-Matoran overally excited, but he saw no harm in Nichou's joy. Dece wondered what it meant that the vortex had vanished when the Toa disappeared. The Fe-Matoran shrugged, figuring that the Matoran of Earth would pick up on that better than him. "Where is this Vakama?" asked Dece as they walked off with the crab trailing them, "And who is he? Is he one of the Turaga you spoke of? And what is a Turaga anyway?"

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC Jaller sighed. Clearly they were fishing for information, and his smile was lacking in the genuine department. "Turaga Vakama? Yes, I suppose I did know him pretty well... " his voice trailed off, lost in thought, before returning to the present. "Look, that was a long time ago, I don't remember any details - not that it mattered much anyway." The last part was muttered, but after several seconds it was clear the two of them weren't going anywhere. "Alright, look, I keep tablets of records up in my keep. They're not perfect, but I might have a few things related to the Takua disappearance. If I let you two rummage through them will you promise me you'll get off my back and leave me and my people alone, and stop pestering others about dead cases?" It was more of a statement than a request.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

ooc: ill just save it for tommorrow, and you know FT is reading this now, so, this is my last post for tonight, unless FT posts as vakamaand i stay up till 2 AM posting, im hoping for the former. IC: "turarga are toa who have given up their toa powers and fulfilled their destiny, and then they become small and weaker. and yes, vakama is the turaga of ta-koro"Nichou said, as they continued walking towards the turaga's hut. @ post abovev: ooooh, the plot thickens ;)

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ooc: For all who have been selected into the organization with no name yet, Stannis is your man. The background was explained here: he sent birds to the turaga and village leaders requesting helpers; that's you guys. You've never met Stannis and he's nobody famous, FYI, but there is a little banner above him to show who he is.

OOC: I'll be using that explanation then IC: The village of Ta-Koro was far too uncomfortably hot. Oh sure, Le-Koro was kind of humid, but this village of rock and lava was of a different heat. It was oppressively dry. Not to Lepidran's tastes at all. He wished matau hadn't sent him here, but then he did keep asking the Turaga to let him help with things. truth be told matau was probably doing this to get rid of him. Ah well...He was wandering round, his essential possessions in a pack on his back, his almost-trademark net slung over his shoulder. He kept asking the way to the Temple of Courage but nobody could give him accurate enough directions. Eventually he managed to stumble on it through sheer blind luck

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Cadias and Aurix from Ga-Wahi. IC: (Cadias) Cadias strode toward Ta-Koro with his companions.... and a crazy Matoran. He was enjoying the heat, until he inhaled an ash. Great, I suppose I'll choke to death with Crazy #2 chattering in my ear. IC: (Aurix) Aurix looked around, excited. "This is where my home is! I am hoping you shall being enjoying it!" he said, copying Navayak's mode of speech.

Edited by Cadias

OOC: And now you're just getting abusive. Seriously, how much elemental energy do you have left? You would not be able to maintain this much fire with the physics maintained in Bionicle. IC(Zand): "Well, this isn't very good. Well, Then again..." He swiped through the flames with the sword, setting it on fire. It might be unusable after this battle, but it would do a large amount of damage. He then added it together with a second Zamor Sphere launched. His work done, he rolled up into a ball to brace for the flames. "Ta-koro is SO going to burn."

OOC: Not too much, good enough for a few shots.IC: "WHAT THE MUAKA DROPPINGS?!" Tahuva activated his mask shield. "Ok..then..." He stabbed the ground with his sword. "No..it...WON'T!" He sucked back the heat he had released into Ta-Koro to recharge his powers a bit, then made walls of flame all around Zand and melted the ground under him to lava. That done, he left the flames to consume Zand, all his elemental power depleted. But just as a precaution, he pulled out his axe and kept his mask on.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: GAAAAAAAAHH!! The forums deleted my comment instead of posting my writing... Well, take 2. :censored:

IC: Hau walked through the charred forest. Whipping around, he looked to see if any had followed him. No presence made itself known before his eyes and ears. Satisfied, the toa began to train. It was high time he practiced lassoing things with his chain... ***** Almost as soon as Kriigata was done dreaming, she was rudely awakened. A chain had wrapped around the Ga-Toa's throat, snagging on the armor below her chin, and had begun to constrict her. It was only a matter of time until Kriigata ran out of breath unless she moved... Hau, meanwhile, was becoming frustrated. His chain had whipped onto the targeted tree and wrapped around it, hook piercing into the burnt wood in a five-star maneuver. Why, then, could he not pull the segments off from this distance? Tugging harder and putting all of his back into it, the young Toa of Lightning attempted to remove the chain from its position wrapped around and embedded into the target.

IC: Kriigata Kriigata released a scream of shock as she was torn from her perch. Well, at least she attempted to scream. The mouth was open, the lips were moving -- yet a chain biting into her her neck like a collar crushed all words from turning into audible bites. Swung out into the open by the force of her captor, Kriigata instinctively released the clasp on her Sprin-Scythe with her left hand, letting the chain lead her towards her foe. The years in Le-wahi has taught her of trappers: puppa with masks like her's who caught, killed, or sold the beings of the jungle. Enraged, Kriigata lunged from the tree, not giving two wits as to her captors motives as she plummeted towards his unprotected back on the ground below... OOC: Such... A... Different... Writing... Style... GAH!! Edited by Kughii

OOC:That was an Ambush attack. The Hau's power DOES NOT WORK like that. It specifically says that in the case of an Ambush, the mask does not work. Now, My favorite character is dead. Or at least good as dead. Anyway, as I said in my PM to you, smitin time. IC(Zand, BM): The Toa of Crystal heard screams of pain before he could get to the keep. "Chimera, please, look through the books. I need to go see what's going on out there."AAAAAAAAARG!" Zand fell into the lava, in massive amounts of pain. But wait...why was he still alive? He looked around...and stood up. The flames had been converted into a crystalline substance, or at least covered in it. He checked the books he needed to return to Onu-koro. Still Good...he looked at his rescuer."Now, now, at this point, It seems like you would burn down the koro to kill Zand here...now, why would you do that?" The mostly charged toa walked forwards. He summoned a spire of crystal to cover the toa. "You see, I like my villages the way I like my rum. Not on fire."The crystal continued to cover the toa. "Now, if you will please, stop fighting, I can release you. I wouldn't bother trying to break out. That Crystal is very thick."

OOC: Just found out that martial arts isn't considered a power anymore T_T Will retconn Hau, but only after this fight. IC: Only Hau's sharp ears and instinct saved him. As the sound of a small toa flying through the air reached his ears, the Toa of Lightning whirled- -Caught a glimpse of sun shimmering through the darkened trees onto metal, a cruel blade falling towards him- -And Kakama'd backwards before he even knew what he was doing, blurring and then materializing several earth-pounding strides away as his chain was finally released. What-?!

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Martial arts isn't a power anymore?? SWEET!!! GODMODDING GALORE!!! (okay, that was a joke) IC: Kriigata "Shunk." The blade of Kriigata's spring-scythe drove its length through the hot earth of ta-wahi. The chain was still around Kriigata's neck, but one sharp tug freed her from such a demeaning fate as capture. Growling, Kriigata let go of her weapon and reset her dislocated upper cervical with a quick snap of her head, then wrested her tool from the bowels of the molten floor A trickle of blood, drying and cracking from the heat of the region, flowed from her collar; she had scratched herself on the point of the chained weapon as she dropped to the ground. He's fast, Kriigata thought as she stared at her opponent, now a good eight paces from her position. Even as she took in the Puppa's coloring -- his face of mock surprise egging her to readjust his jaw -- her primal eyes took the surrounding pitfalls, clods of charcoal and standing trees through quick flash movements of her eyes, the pupils darting from one side of their yellow cage to another as if maddened. Normally, Kriigata would simply rush in, relying on the trees and jungle's natural defenses to trap her enemy. However, she was on the Puppa's home turf, not hers. Things were different, and much hotter. Already, the sweat was slowly rolling down the dip in her back; a small spider were crawling its aqueous way across her growing form -- the itch was almost unbearable. Kriigata took one step forward, followed by another, keeping her strides small and her movements slower than a dermis turtle. "-...---.-/-.--,//-,?" Kriigata clicked out in her native tongue... Unfortunately, the Puppa didn't understand Nui-Rama, and his rectified battle-stance seemed to disband any thoughts of peace and good will. Well then, let's see how FAST he really is... Kriigata turned her head to one side, as if eyeing a small prey, her Kakama displaying its true potential as a mask of power as she rocketed forwards in the blink of an eye, her movements nothing but an ash plume.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Kamaehu spotted an odd group of beings walking into the town. It was an assortment of toa, matoran and skakdi, but the oddest thing was that one of the toa seemed to have... wings. Intrigued, Kamaehu walked toward them, placing himself directly in there path. OOC: That is you, TDC and Cadias.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: No to what?IC: "A...terrorist? I just told him a joke and he pulled an axe on me!" He yelled that loud enough for BM to hear him. "Ok then...if that's what constitutes terrorism to you people..." He pulled out his sword and axe. "Then you were the ones who acted like it's your right. RAAAAAH!" Tahuva charged at BM, offended beyond all reason.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(BM): Black Mage looked out the window. "Oh, it does appear we have an arsonist coming this way. I'll take care of that." He raised a WALL OF CRYSTAL before the crazed toa. "Now, let us continue." OOC: I created a CRYSTAL SPIRE AROUND YOU. TOO THICK TO JUST BREAK THROUGH. AND YOU JUST IGNORED IT. Are you just...not reading this?"

IC: (Cadias) Cadias watched a being step directly into their path and stop. Probably a member of the Ta-Koro Guard, he thought, looking over the Toa of Fire. "Excuse me," Cadias said, trying to sound polite, "but you're blocking our path, and most of my companions find this atmosphere.. unpleasant. We'd like to buy what we need as quickly as possible."

OOC: Oh...well when you walked away, I assumed I was free.IC: Tahuva slammed into the wall of crystal. He couldn't melt through without his elemental power. "(censored) it all to (censored) Mata Nui, I come back from one voyage to find Makuta, and the village is full of stuck-up #####." He remembered a time when he was famous, and cheered on when he left to find Makuta. Was this to get rid of him? No, his friends had saved him before. He pulled out his bladed knuckle attachments and started to punch the wall. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC(Rant): Okay, that's it. I have tried to be civil. Let's check the facts, shall we? First, you hijacked my character. Not off to a very good start, are we Zand, then at Axpoint (Keep in mind this is NOT a Halberd, no spear at the end.) asked you to stop spouting off fire. You're response? Attack him. That ax is very special to him, and he would let no living soul touch it. Following that, you proceeded to break SEVERAL laws of Bio-physics. I sent my character in, MAKING MY PARTNER THINK I ABANDONED HIM, to save my favorite's life from becoming a toasty treat for you. Not only that, but you spouted off enough fire to probably light any hut in Ta-koro on fire. You blatantly ignore a FREAKIN CRYSTAL SPIRE, and then attempt to attack my character, after returning to his main quest. I warn you, if you go AYNWHERE near another of my characters, Tahuva will no longer have the ability to move properly. Why? Lack of a Spinal Cord. IC(Zand): The vortixx picked up a book on the Mata. Yadda Yadda Yadda, prophecy...Defeated by the Makuta...what's this symbol? Six lines appeared. A caption said it was a symbol of the Mata, along with several others. "One of these could be what he's talking about! YES!" He was given several glares to shut up, before he sheepishly checked out the book.

IC: Vrana "I'm a... Well, what I am doesn't really have a name."Vrana shrugged, not exactly sure himself. "Maybe you've heard of the Black Bird of Ga-Koro, swoops around fending off occasional flying Rahi attacks?" He flexed his large wings. "That's me!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Gates Tuara stood up straighter once Jaller had walked away. He had given her authority by making her a deputy? He had given her his trust, and resources to track down the killer. She looked at her hands than to the dead body. She'd catch the one who did it, and make them pay for what they did. She turned and walked to the other side of the outpost and picked up a Ta-Koro Guard seal. Tuara looked to the Matoran standing at the outpost, "Spread the word. Put up posters, warn the people, set up an investigation." She started walking away, "There's a new sheriff in town." IC: Utu - Lavapool Inn Utu woke up. He hadn't slept long, maybe three to four hours, but it was better than nothing. More than what he usually lived off of. It seemed the more he used the mark the less he felt he required material objects or even nourishment. But was still a living being and required a little. He sat up and pulled down the cloth that covered his mark, looking at the cracked pattern with wonder and amazement. It was beautiful. He stood up, put on his cloack and his swords holster and walked down the stairs.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: FINE....But, the fire was shot straight up. like a flaregun. Not a blazing tornado causing chaos.IC: Tahuva managed to deliver one flaming punch to the wall with his limited energy. The wall broke open, and he crawled out of the hole. His opponents were gone. "Dang it all to heck. If those guys go anywhere near me again, I'll have to axe his head off." Tahuva walked further into Ta-Koro.OOC: Yes, that means NOT A SINGLE HOUSE WAS HIT, and two, Tahuva is now open for interaction with anybody. And three, he is NOT a terrorist. There have been people who were perfectly fine with him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Chimera ignored the crazy Toa outside and instead held up a tablet."Look at this...it's a record of the Matoran which were part of the chroniclers company. If we can find then, then maybe we cna finally get some answers about this." Chimera paused, handing the tablet to Black Mage. "Something is not right about this, Jaller is to stubborn for his own good, Vakama is useless, the Toa only seem to pick fights with each other and wander aimlessly around the streets. We need to do something."

IC: Dece marvels at the strange world of Mata-Nui, a land were villagers became super powered giants, who in turn became nearly powerless entities. Dece wondered if Vakama would indeed understand his visions, and might be able to help him focus the visions. Even if he could not, perhaps the former To a could help guide him. But a question alluded Dece. "Why would a Toa become a Turaga?" he asked, "If it is a massive decrease in power?" There must be some reason to give up such power.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC ToronAs he saw the onu-matoran leave, he noticed a new arival. Nikaron was with this new person, and he assumed by the size it was a Toa. using some strain on his mask he limped over to the pair and asked "Is this the medic then?" OOC: I had missed a post where you arrived, so this post may be out of context but bare with me. Virthee, your up

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

OOC: Have I mentioned that I love the way you write Kriigata yet? Your style just flows around her character and really shows her point of view. IC: Readying himself with feet spread apart, right palm at chest, and left fist clenched to the left and towards the mysterious attacker in a near-90-degree angle from the waist, Hau analyzed his opponent. Young, high-strung Ga-Toa, kraata scar on Kakama chin, scratch from hook still slightly bleeding, only developing her more feminine traits. Weapon of choice: Scythe. And language...Were those the clicks of Nui-Rama? What the karz?! It was almost too late before Hau, stooped in pondering the nature of the strange toa, realized that she was going to attack- DUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNG- SHE'S GOT A KAKAMA- -And then he was lunging- -Diagonally dancing past his foe and to the right- -As his chain whipped up in an attempt to trip his foe with her own inertia on the segmented metal. Even going at the speed they were right now, Hau knew his foe had the upper hand. With that scythe and the same speed as him, she'd tear him in two if he switched to beatdown mode. He had to get away and try to disarm her with his chain, or at the very least fend her off until he could find an opening. To do either, however, the Toa of Lightning had to get far enough away that a scythe charge from her would be ineffective. In such a way he decided upon a chain tripping and retreat for his counterattack. He didn't want to electrify it yet, especially as his foe was a toa of water; she could simply redirect the charge with her element. No, Hau would fall back for now. This foe was definitely one whom he did not want to take chances with.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Vrana "Well... I have no idea." He shrugged. "I think Cadias just wanted to go somewhere warmer." IC: Virthee "Yes, I am the medic. I'm here to help with your leg injury." He explained to Toron. "I assume it is you, limping as you were." IC: Zyckel He looked between Fiva and the seemingly mad being. Caught up in a thought wars. Fiva had a good point, but staying at his shop forever... He had to think about it. "I, I just don't know yet. I need to think."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles