Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Grochi:Grochi raised an eyebrow, and looked down at Perkhan. "Don't think you're off the hook yet," he said. "You still get to help clean up the ship now and when we get to Ga-Wahi and have it worked on, Perk. We're all on this ship, we're all helping." He then looked over to Raknar."That includes you," he said. "Now, anybody who feels that getting a headstart on this might be useful, we're starting in the forecastle."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaNot a word of encouragement reached his ears. No acceptance. No gratiousness. This was a pirate ship. No one approached him, and he didn't approach anyone else. The Mage went below deck to continue repairs and hold things and place, besides getting water out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Grochi."..." Grochi was speechless. Two people just went belowdeck. "Does nobody know what the bloody forecastle is?" He muttered, walking to the bow end of the ship and entering the forecastle.He walked over to his cabin, passing the room where they had deposited Xxeth, and looked inside. No water, though there were a few cracks in the walls and a lot of his things had ended up on the floor. Using his mask, he quickly picked everything up and put the items where they went. He then searched around for a bit, and found a smaller supply of plugs and tar than in the rest of the ship, which he used to fix some holes in other places and to seal in the cracks.He then shrugged, and looked around-all the rest of the forecastle was in good shape. He then went belowdecks with the others.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Raknar walked down belowdeck and found Kiox making repairs. The captain stood silently for a moment, watching the Toa of Water work."Good to see you again, Kiox," he finally settled on saying to the ex-weathermaster.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Rynekk - WatersRynekk flailed, trying desperately to breathe, a truly foolish thing to do. He was only expending more energy. Slowly, he let himself go, awaiting death.That was when he saw him.Just floating there, but still pummelled by serpents of water, slamming into him from all sides. Tadris. Was he still alive? Possibly. But either way, dead or alive, he was a friend, and he needed help.Activating his mask of speed, Rynekk swam at Tadris, swimming as fast as possible for the Toa. Once he reached the Toa, the started propelling himself around Tadris in a circle, again and again, the speed and water flow throwing the water monsters into oblivion.Once that was done, he grabbed Tadris, and with his last bit of strength, he rocketed upwards, sending the two Toa skyward, piercing the waterline, and hitting the deck of the Infernavika.Again.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Geez, this RPG is going through pages really fast.IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga Border"Yeah, I can walk. I just don't want to run 'cause my ankle might make me trip again, and I might break something. In fact, I bet I could..." Tawara's sentence trailed off as she grasped a low branch of the tree in front of her and, gritting her teeth, pulled herself upward. Before long, the Matoran was sitting on a branch about fifteen feet up.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Alright, forgive me if this is inaccurate, but I don't know how long it takes for one to awake after oxygen deprivation. If I remember correctly, it is relatively short. And judging by the time that has passed on the Infernavika, I would guess that said time has elapsed.IC: SongSong groaned as she slowly returned to consciousness. She was vaguely aware that she was on a bed, and that she wasn't tied up or otherwise restricted. But she also knew that she might be in the hands of the enemy. It was after all, a distinct possibility the enemy had captured the Infernavika. Carefully, she sat up and looked around. Then she checked to see if she still had her weapons. "Well, either Skyra is a baka or I'm a free Toa."Carefully, she crept over to, and opened, the door. The first thing she saw was Rynekk, sprawled on the deck. Tadris was there too. She stared. "Well, look what the cat dragged in."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: OOF. That's a grinner.IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)After watching Kiox labor for a couple more minutes, Raknar shrugged and walked up to the main deck, en route to his cabin to try and find Song. When he got upstairs, though, he found Song already standing on the deck: Rynekk and the unconscious Tadris were beside him."What's going on?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Xxeth - Infernavika -Xxeth lay on the bed, breathing shallowly. Even in his sleep, his thoughts were on only one thing, revenge...IC: Emotia - Heading toward Ta-koro -"Tillian, what do you want to do...after it's all over? The mark bearers, Makuta, pirates, everything?" OOC: That's right, it's time for THAT kind of question. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: ...gulp.IC: Tillian (En Route, Ta-Koro)"I wanted to make music and surf. I play the piano, guitar, sing, so I figured I might as well put it to good use someday. Of course, the last week hasn't exactly played into my life plan..."He grinned at Emotia and squeezed her waist again."But I get the feeling that's not what you meant."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (En Route, Ta-Koro)"How about Ga-Koro?" asked Tillian, his eyes lighting up. "I could get a transfer from Po-Koro, be the liason to the Marines. We'd never have to leave. I have a beach house we could stay at. Perfect view of the ocean..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Reintroducing Zmija and Doomie. My next post for them will probably be as soon as I work out the kinks in this scene.IC: The Infernavika had finally been refilled. With Kiox back and many new crew members, repairing the ship and moving it about lacked the difficulty that the problems would've had otherwise. Its decks ran with conversation.Yet for some reason, the veterans of Lohkar's captaincy felt a slight unease. Something wasn't quite right with this chatter...In fact, it was almost as though something was missing."Ooh...Yeah," mumbled that something as those speaking lips connected with that of a certain Fe-Toa within the confines of its cabin.The Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer the First was back. And this time, he had a girlfriend.OOC: Dinnae worry, I'm keeping this in line with the rules. They won't get too far.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: You realize that Xxeth is gonna hate Doomslayer for having explosives hidden in those barrels. :PIC: Emotia - Heading Toward Ta-koro -"I think you're starting to read my mind." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I could go back to protecting Ga-koro, like I used too...before I got this mark..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Raknar held up a finger. Was that somebody getting lucky? On his ship?"I know that voice..."He walked quickly over to the cabin the noises were coming from and kicked it once."DOOMSLAYEEEEEEEEEEER!"IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)"Then let's do it," he said, returning the kiss. "Me and you. Ga-Koro. Forever."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong smirked, then turned away from Rynekk. "If you ever want revenge, now you know." She followed Raknar, then raised an eyebrow at the events within the cabin. "Well. Look's like someone is having fun."OOC: Tyler, that was hilarious. I laughed out loud.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (En Route, Ta-Koro)"Sounds legit to me," he said, before yawning."Dear God, I'm tired. I haven't eaten or slept in days..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @Raknar: Luuuuul.IC: And it indeed did look like someone was having fun inside the cabin.A black sneaker sat upside-down on the floor. The Captain's beret, also accidentally thrown off in the couple's rush, hung jauntily from a bedpost. A toa-sized object wrapped in bandages leaned against the door, preventing it from opening fully.Raknar quickly moved past these minor details and located the sound, however. There on the bed was a female Fe-Toa and The Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer engaged in most rapaciously snogging the excrement out of each other.Of course, it wasn't like said skakdi could see much of that activity, considering they were sprawled across the matress with only a shaking black poncho showing."Yeah, baby! You can sail my ship!," crowed that distinctive voice again in a murmur.It appeared as though the pair had not sensed they were being watched-or even called out for.

[Profiles]

OOC: Doomie's posts can never be read the same way again...IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"Oh, for God's sake..."Raknar viewed the room. Doomslayer's clothes and belongings were scattered throughout, and one of his shoes was almost hanging out of the hole in the wall--Wait. Only his cabin had a hole in the wall. That meant..."DOOMSLAYER. STOP. YOU INCONSIDERATE, HEDONISTIC LITTLE-" If Doomslayer had the time or the energy looked up, he would have seen Raknar yelling curses outside the door of the cabin, unable to get in and forced to sit and watch as his bed was soiled by the Toa of Oil's...extracurricular activities.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Luuuuuuuuuuuul.Are you saying that because of the terrible pickup line, or the fact that he's voraciously kissing Zmija?IC: The couple merely continued on with their 'extracurricular activities', totally unaware of the shouting captain just outside their door. Their snogging did not look like it could be stopped by any amount of pleading at this point.

[Profiles]

IC: Raknar (Going Psychotic, Infernavika)"THAT. IS. MY. BED."Raknar couldn't turn away: it was like a murder scene. Brutal, abysmal, depressing, yet somehow, turning away and leaving was impossible.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: It was at that very moment that Doomslayer turned around and looked up. The female stopped as well and lay silent.The merc's mouth formed a comical 'O' at the cursing and evil glares he was getting from beyond the door. He never knew Raknar could swear like that!So it was pretty easy to predict what he did next:Smile, wave, and yell "CHEERIO!""'IRST MATE! HOW YA DOIN', BUDDY?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"IT'S CAPTAIN NOW! AND YOU ARE IN. MY. BEDROOM!"Raknar couldn't help but laugh a little at this point. The whole situation was so ridiculous now that it was ending...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Doomslayer blinked, obviously stunned. His mouth formed that same 'O' for the second time in a minute.Then the merc picked his jaw up from its temporary resting place on the floor, stood upright, and with utmost seriousness on face and left hand in a two-fingered salute, stated: "YESSIR! YOU ARE THE ULTRA-COOL AND TOTALLY AWESOME CAPTAIN NOW, SIR! RETRIEVING POSSESSIONS AND DE NU MEKANIK IN ORDER TO LEAVE YOUR ROOM AT ONCE, SIR! I'LL GIVE YOU AS MANY PLUSHIES AS YOU NEED TO BE APPEASED IN THE FUTURE, SIR!"The toa now swaggered around and got to doing just that.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: 'Doomie' grinned as his slickers strapped the backpack over his poncho. Aki's wellingtons shuffled ecstatically."GREAT! NEXT NAMING DAY, I'LL GIVE YOU THE SAME AMOUNT SO YOU CAN BE EVEN HAPPIER!"Then the merc stopped his talking and paused his work. Rua's eyes stared at those before him as his tone dropped and became more serious."And don't you dare go telling KAP'N. This 's gonna be a SERPREIZ."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"Uh...Lohkar decided to stay in Xa-Koro, Doomie. He won't be back for a while..."For some reason, Raknar felt a tad guilty for lying to the merc, but he pushed the thoughts away. The ship was his now. And it needed his attention badly."Let's get outta here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:Grochi heard Raknar yelling, and came up in a flash. He walked over to the cabin, seeing one original crewmember there. He frowned, and shook his head. He looked over at Raknar."I'm keeping my job," he growled. Then a thought came to him. "What'd you call him? Doomslayer?" His expression grew dark. "Is he the guy that made those bloody bombs?"

profiles i guess