Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I know. That's what I said. :P Not to mention I read the article.IC: IrisIris cursed. He could feel Jikal starting to awake. He had a limited amount of time to deal with Tuara...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kitsune = The Chick

OOC: I blame not having enough time to introduce her theiving side. That classification would be very different if things had gone as planned... IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-KoroWhen Tawara spoke, Kitsune instantly perked up. Looking up, she saw her hulking brother, and the tiny in comparison. She smiled slightly, and then activated her Volitak. In a few seconds, she appeared next to Raion and Tawara. "One of them, the female toa," Kitsune explained, gesturing to Tuara's unconisous body. "Are trying to get Iris out of his system."Raion grunted in understand. As he did this, one of his hands began to inch towards his blade.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Anyways, what's so good about being in love?" Gyren said as stretched out his entire body. The pain in his chest was gone by now, but he was torn between going out to find them or waiting at the hut. The Toa yawned and rubbed his eyes.OOC: I think I'll have to make Gyren more of a Genius Ditz Ditzy Genius.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Okay, time to make a zany exit for the violent surgeon.. why am I hearing Klezmer as I write this piece?Oh look, I even wrote this in red... sorta...IC: TakimocThere wasn't much left of the cold coffee, save a tannic and bitter sludge in the crevices of the mug, as Vearal left the ramparts with her sick charge. He shook his head and dived right back into the cold breakfast Faerulo had made. Why waste good food? It was in this semi-recumbunt posture Takimoc's superior officer found him slacking on duty in. A fast kick and the food sailed quickly over the edge of the ramparts, sinking slowly with a *plop...Plip* sound as it made contact with the fiery lava below. "Forest duty, for you guard Takimoc." The superior belted. If his words could be anymore potent they'd be like the whip he held readily in his hand. Giving Takimoc a shove in the shoulders for good measure, the self-centered matoran of flame bragged his hefty girth down the wall and back into the guard house, where'd he'd very soon resume his post as "guardsman of the wine." What a louse. Rising with slight difficulty, Takimoc packed his belongings, now no more than the bedroll, bunny-coffee-cup, and his weapons, and headed off for the garrison. A nod to a fellow guard quickly filled the post he'd so earnestly, and with great discomfort to his rear, protected from the mightiest of evils: sheer boredom. Inside, Takimoc worked his way with ease to the barracks, deposited his coffee-cup and grabbed the small pre-set traveling pack for those guards unfortunate to be funneled into forest duty. Infected rahi were the stuff bested before a morning cup of coffee while in the forest, but Takimoc's true fear was not of the beasts -- he feared being ridiculed for his lack of battle technique. Slipping the backpack over his shoulders, his shield easily slipping over the exterior with the integrated hook for the handle, he set off to the kitchens, stole a hunk of bread and cheese, and preceded to consume the rations in his hands with a gusto. No sense eating in the forest. Might as well get all filled up now. Roughly an hour passed from the time he began his consumption to the moment his feet softly plowed through the heavy layers of ash on the forest floor. His two companions, a pair of Ta-matoran Takimoc preferred to think of as Loud and Louder -- forget them having any sense of direction or survival awareness -- stomped through the forest like a pair of drunken ash bears. Any second now there's going to be a circus band playing for these freaks, Takimoc plastered across the tag-art wall of his sarcastic mind. The shadows had crept long. Takimoc had become separated from Loud early on after running from a Kahu with a nasty idea of chivalry, and Louder had taken off to find Loud only a few minutes later. Finally, after all this waiting and coaxing of the infected spawn of the forest, something happened. It was a rustling, followed by a squeal. Reflexively, Takimoc pointed his trident at the ashen shrubbery and stabbed once, twice, three times. A horrid wail permeated the small area, then silence. Satisfied, Takimoc leaned back and gave a sigh. Thrusting his hands into the shrub, he clamped around his dead prize and yanked quickly, leading Loud and Louder's bloodied bodies out of the shrub with his bare hands. "What the KARZ!" Takimoc screamed. The faces of his comrades had been punctured by his own weapon, there's eyes a mess of blood and mashed juices. Loud's tongue lolled slightly off center, his mask crushed where the trident had dealt a painful concussive blow to his nose, killing him instantly. Louder, however, seemed to still be somewhat alive, or as alive as a small bug is when it twitches violently after it's body has been smushed into jelly. WIth a shriek, Takimoc turned and ran, dropping his trident, shedding his shield and pack. He could hear the sounds of larger rahi moving now, things bent on revenge against the slaughter. What had he done? What could do? Nothing but the flight existed, even as he ran off the edge, plummeting deep into the hole dug by a trapper. The spikes weren't painful as they pierced his heart-light. Nothing was painful, given he had fallen through head first into the lined pit. Takimoc had no prayer. No final breath. Takimoc died.

IC: IrisIris sighed, leaped to the side, and flew around toward Tuara's left. Raising a hand, he shot several iron spikes out of the ground toward her. "Really, Tuara? Fire blasts? Are you even trying?"The Iron Toa grinned. his eyes alight with a devilish glee. "Because if you aren't, this will end very soon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tuara - Jikal's ConsciousnessTuara rolled again and looked up with a smile, she activated her mask once more.She whipped past various forms of shapes and runes before stopping again.Tuara was now in Iris' consciousness, a second layer of existence.OOC:Inception.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: You know, I had wondered if anyone would ever pull something like that.IC: IrisIris growled, and the sound echoed all around Tuara. "Are you aware you just signed your own death warrant, little girl? You're in my mind now. And I control everything here. I could keep you here, if I wanted. Lock you down, and stow you away in some dark corner where all you can do is watch. But honestly, I find the thought of keeping you here appalling."Iris appeared in front of Tuara. "My mind, my rules." Even though he seemed to stand right in front of her, Iris' voice seeped from every corner of his consciousness. OOC: Amusingly, this is what has happened. Outside World ----> Shared Brain Space Between Iris and Jikal ----> Iris' Mind

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NikaronNikaron looked towards the sky as he heard snippets of Ara'kas conversation with Avya. We all have secrets. Dark secrets and members of crimes we have committed. Our first instinct is always to repress them, try and forget what we do not want to believe. Only later do we realize repressing them is the wrong path to take. We must face them, for our failures just serve to make us stronger. Kinvex. They guide us towards a better future once we realize just how they have shaped us. Sev. For every being we have allowed or caused to die, we gain one more piece of motivation. One more guide through this sick and twisted world, one more piece of motivation.Images of so many beings suddenly flashed throughout Nikaron's mind. Toron, Vejmeq, Venator, His Village. All sorts of folks Nikaron had felt that he had failed in some way or another, it pained him but it brought him purpose. However they were not the only one's he saw, he had visions of many others. So many of whom he did not know, as if he was viewing the friends and allies of another man. And that man's enemies. Nikaron didn't quite grasp that the folks he saw, were in fact memories of his past. A past he had long since forgotten, a past that even now he did not recognize.Yes, we all have our secrets.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: :smeag:IC: Tuara - Jikal's Consciousness, Iris' ConsciousnessTuara looked around, seemingly carefree."You may make the rules here, but that doesn't mean I can't break them."She tilted her head, "As long as I'm here, you can't do anything out there. Jikal will be waking up any minute now, and if he does, I'm willing to bet we'll both be stuck here until somebody does what I did a second time."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Iris"It seems I might be stuck with you. Because you are right. We will both still exist, but you will be trapped. I'm already trapped, I couldn't leave if I want to. But that means, the next time I take control, you will be able to meddle. Because technically, you are in my mind." Iris sighed. "Oh dear. What a bother. I don't think your friends will be happy about this."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tuara - Jikal's Consciousness, Iris' ConsciousnessShe smiled a sad smile, "As long as you aren't out there, I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy." Tuara rolled her shoulders, "Ever smelled burning spirit?" She held up her fingers, rubbing them together, "It's sort of synthetic of course, seeing as it doesn't really exist, yet it has a sort of texture to it. A, sandy smokey texture."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: IrisIris shrugged. "Can't say I have." He sighed. "We'll need a way to pass the time." He held out a hand, and a deck of cards appeared. "Card games perhaps? Do you know how to play card games?"IC: JikalSlowly, Jikal awoke. He was distinctly confused. He could still feel Iris, but he could also feel something, or someone, else. No way. Oh, karz, no.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Iris"Shame. We're going to be stuck here awhile." Iris shrugged. "What do you intend to do, then? You can't drive me out, and even if you did, you would become Jikal's alter ego. There is no point in fighting."Jikal cursed. He stood rapidly, and looked around. "Where the karz is Tuara?!?" Panic filled his voice. Karz no.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Yeah...let's see where this goes. :PIC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - Entering Ta-koro -Being stuck as a Spirit had one advantage, you could travel really fast, and go through objects, getting to Ta-koro was a simple matter. When he arrived he quickly began to travel from tavern to tavern, trying listen into conversations, hoping to find information about his attacker. He wasn't having much luck, then something interesting caught his attention, several beings were gathered around, two bodies lay on the ground, one was just waking up, the other was...unoccupied?Wraith got a closer look at the body of a female Toa of Fire, it appeared to be lifeless, but she wasn't dead. She must have an Iden. Wraith was tempted to borrow her body, he could at least let people know he wasn't simply in a coma, that his spirit still wandered the island. He listened to the Toa of Lightning talk in a panic filled voice, Wraith decided to listen and find out what was going on.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Is this Jikal, or do I continue?" The question was accompanied by the realization that Kamaehu's sword was out Jikal's throat. The fire toa smiled mirthlessly. "An answer would be nice, I'd like to get this over with if I have to."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Jikal"Karz yes, it's Jikal! If I were Iris. you'd be dead already! Do you think he would bother to ask where the karz Tuara is? He would know!" Jikal ranted. "So take that flurging sword away from my throat, and tell me where Tuara is!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: JikalJikal's shoulders slumped. "Then she is trapped there. I suspect she went all the way into Iris' mind. And she can't leave. The same thing that keeps Iris down is keeping Tuara trapped there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel felt his heart began to sink. He stood up and ran off, leaping towards a blacksmith's shop. He returned twenty minutes later, carrying a small, wrapped package.A Kanohi Iden.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JikalJikal immediately took a step backwards. "Can we not put more people in my head? Especially since you most likely have no freaking idea how to work that thing?" Another step back. "That'd be great, thanks. I'd rather not have four people running around in my head."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"And I'd rather not lose my partner to your disassociative personality, Bearer," growled Angelus. "I'm going in there. I'm getting Tuara. And I'm leaving. With or without your permission."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"I'm sorry. But I am not dealing with more minds. No more. Iris was bad enough, and now there is another. There is no way I am allowing a fourth in my head." Jikal said firmly. "No dice."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus's shoulders slumped and he closed his eyes tightly, trying not to cry. He sat down dejectedly beside Tuara and squeezed her hand."I'm so sorry, Tuara," he whispered quietly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal/IrisJikal sighed. "I am sorry. It is my fault she went in to start with, but I can't allow anyone else in my head." He sat down near Angelus. Jikal, you just grabbed the cool dude Ball.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Yeah," said Angelus quietly, so quietly that Jikal had to lean in to hear him. "I know you can't."Without any sort of warning, Angelus had taken the Toa of Lightning and flipped him over his shoulder, putting a knee on his diaphragm and cutting off air flow. Angel pressed his hand to Jikal's nose and mouth and watched as he desperately tried to regain oxygen flow to no avail. After about thirty seconds, he stopped struggling, and Angelus released his hold. To his relief, the Mark Bearer of Cruelty began to breath again. Good.He donned the Iden and set his mask down softly on Tuara's heartlight, turning to Jikal and activating the new mask. His body slumped down beside that of his partner as he entered the chaos of the Toa's subconscious.Honeyyy, I'm home...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Iris' ConsciousnessTuara looked around and back at Iris, "I guess I'll just have to be bored out of my mind then."She felt Jikal wake up, get knocked out again and a disturbance, a look of fear came over her face at the thought that yet another entity would attempt to enter. The last thing they needed was to trap everyone inside Jikal's head.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Kitsune's thieving side doesn't necessarily alter her classification, Darkon. The only essential aspect of The Chick is that xe is the most generally friendly of the group and consequently serves as a sort of mediator when the others get mad at each other.IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"Yeees, I think so," said Tawara slowly. "And that other Toa is, too. Just how many people have gone inside Jikal's head now?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: NO NO NO. Don't wake him up. That would be a terrible thing.IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"So..." asked the Toa of Fire, an expectant smirk on his face as he appeared beside Tuara and Iris. "No invitation for me? Really?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal groaned. He wasn't awake yet, but he was well on the way.IC: IrisIris glared at Angelus. "You. Go. Jikal will wake soon and I don't feel like dealing with two of you."

fK5oqYf.jpg