Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:"Hello, Toa," Raxa said to the strange being before him, who he'd tailed for a little while. "I thought you'd like to know, that bartender back there is dead," he told Aparangi, looking at the Toa strangely."I wonder...would you possibly be looking for a way to start out on this island?" Raxa asked. "Maybe with some benefits and protection involved?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Fyriin:With all hope lost, Fyriin released the tension on her body, becoming limp on the volcanic rock she rested on. Hikari procceded to detain all of her body parts, making sure she wouldn't come out again."And what now?" the Krish sighed out.OOC: Sorry for the puppet, but you know how things are.

Edited by Belthnor

IC:Aparangi stopped dead in his tracks. Another Toa had just stepped out of the shadow of a building and directly into his path. He immediately flexed his right hand, ready to unlesh his power, but then the Toa said something that threw him off. The bartender? And then this odd offer of strating out. Starting out as what? Postman?"What in Karzhani are you talking about?" Aparangi said, in his low, slightly threatening voice.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Raxa:"I'm in charge of a rather nice group," Raxa said, shrugging slightly. "We have Skakdi, Vortixx, and Toa...we've basically got one of every species and type of person in with us." The Toa of Crystal smiled."I thought you looked like the right type of person to bring in with me. We can get you protection and money, food and lodge, you name it. I just felt like lending you a helping hand."

profiles i guess

IC: "A helping hand, eh?" Aparangi asked, still suspicious, but more willing to listen now. "Sounds like you're in charge of a diverse bunch. But you wouldn't just offer me food, work and acommodation without expecting something in return, would you now?"

IC-Raxa:"Oh, I might be willing to for a little while," Raxa said to Aparangi. "But yes, eventually I would want you to do something for me. First, though, come with me," the Toa of Crystal said, walking on as Aparangi followed."You see, my team is a bit...different from most others. We protect the Matoran, yes, but in a different way." He stopped, doing a quick about face to look Aparangi in the eyes, both Toa in the shadows of the group of buildings by them, where they were unseen."We don't detain lawbreakers and chain Rahi. We kill the threats to the Matoran. We strike from the shadows, removing their lives in order to make sure those who can't defend themselves will be able to live to the next day." Raxa shrugged."Some may call us murderers. I call us vigilantes. What would you think of this?"

profiles i guess

IC:Aparangi raised an eyebrow. "I'd say it reminds me of myself...a few hundreds years back." he said. The other Toa obviously believed in what he told him. But if you want to see a team that's 'different', you should see mine. He thought the offer over one more time, studying Raxa as he did. He would need to start getting into contact with people eventually, to find his team again. Having access to a shadow-organization that did wetwork was just the means to track them down. "I will follow you for now. I actually have something that I could use help with...and I'll see if I can't help you out in return."

IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled. "Good," Raxa said. "I'm perfectly happy to help you out." He pulled a tablet out of his satchel, handing it to Aparangi. It told him to go to the Lavapool inn. They'd give him room and board for a couple days, and that he should expect a couple Matoran visitors. Once thursday hit, the Toa was instructed to go over to the Magma Lounge where he'd meet back up with Raxa.The Toa of Crystal, meanwhile, slipped into the shadows, leaving Aparangi quickly.

profiles i guess

IC: Dahlia"You despise Toa because you think they all need attitude checks?" She shook her head, because she knew there was more to the story. But it wasn't her place to pry. Personally, she admired Toa, the good ones. Of course, she'd also met Toa with 'attitudes' as Amor put it, but she'd also met Matoran with 'attitudes' as well. Shrugging, she smacked a small pebble out of her way with her Kolhii stick. "To each their own," She murmured.

{In Character}{Amorian}{Ta Wahi tunnel}Amorian pushed forward a little, until he was in front. It wasn't like he was mad. He just wasn't interested in talking about it. Ahead was the gate. He didn't recognize the guards, which was, he supposed, a good thing.

IC: Ganter"Not like annoying you, but could..you take me inside to began my healing?"IC: JorgosHe is planning how to kill me. But Jorgos already decided one thing."Without his kanohi, the miserable Toa is destinied to DIE!!!" he yells with a mad laugh.

IC: Readra"First guy to kill a Rahkshi one-on-one. Toa of Gravity, with a Kadin. I fought with him in Po-Koro, and he's quite a friendly guy. It says here the entire Po-Koro Guard's invited, so you won't be the smallest or least known guy there, I'm sure." Readra explained, before taking a sip of his shaken martini.

OOC: Heavy injuries= sometimes talking uncorrectly. Anyway..... I'm liking a bit Hero Factory. Is it possible to start an RPG for it, in this site?IC: GanterAfter two hours, I'm walking out, and touch your shoulder, then release it."Well Atonai... what did you planned, while I was in there?"

IC: Ganter"Okay.."Just as I looking at Atonal, something attacks me, and it is turns out to be Jorgos. I manage to dodge, and activating my mask power."COME IF YOU DARE!!!"IC: JorgosAs he notices Ganter, is approaches, with a suddenly hit, Jorgos is attacking, and the battle is on.

IC: GanterWith two fireballs from my sword, I shoot Jorgos on the eye, and hoping, it is success."Ngggg........"I struggling to tear down the giant boulder, and I hear the cracking noises."Come on....."IC: JorgosAs he recovering himself, he just simply doing one thing: gaining energy into his weapon.

IC: GanterI'm only able to tear down the half of the boulder."It is enaugh too.." I throw the rock at Jorgos... then an explosion hitting us all three.IC: JorgosAs he fires the energy sphere to destroy the half boulder, an explosion nearly destroying the boulder, but the pieces of it hitting him in the head. Jorgos is falling to the ground."Prepare yourself to die Ganter..."

IC: Fyriin:With all hope lost, Fyriin released the tension on her body, becoming limp on the volcanic rock she rested on. Hikari procceded to detain all of her body parts, making sure she wouldn't come out again."And what now?" the Krish sighed out.OOC: Sorry for the puppet, but you know how things are.

IC:Hikari created a crystal shell with alternating layers of diamond and heatstone, making it at least a foot thick around Fyriin's body, leaving only the head exposed. The diamond layers were thick enough to protect from the heatstone's intense heat, but the layers of hot crystal and tough diamond would make it difficult to break through with metal, as it might melt and it would be difficult to crack the hard diamond.Miraul answered, "We'll take you to the Ta-Koro guard. They'll decide what to do with you. You will definately get a unique non-metal cell. Your Kualsi will be returned to you when you have served your time."OOC:Will take you to guard headquarters next post.

IC: Fyriin:The Krish tried to get loose of the diamond, only to find out she was stuck to it. "Toa!" she yelped. She had encounters with the guard before, and definitely had an incident with them the previous time, injuring many, including a nurse. That though made her chuckle, as she did not do well against a perfectly united team. The Ta-Koro Guard- not united.

IC: JorgosHe fires an energy beam at Atonal."Silence, Toa!"After that, he spins around the Rahksi staff, and hits Ganter's left arm, and began to fire energy spheres at me.IC: GanterThe attack sents me to the ground, but I have to move. I start to dodge the spheres, I'm running up on the volcano side, then using my increased strenght, I take a big jump, forwards to Jorgos."Take this!" I said, as I shoot a firebeam from my sword.

Edited by Toa Ganter

IC: JorgosThe firebeam is hitting him in his chest. A strong hit with his fist, Ganter fells to the ground."This is not over yet" sad Jorgos, and with a jump, he is gone.IC: GanterThe punch on my head, were sent me to the ground. As I manage to stand up, I only see that Jorgos is gone. Not noticing yet, my kanohi is full of crackes, and just barely stays in together. Rubbing my head to get rid of the pain, my mask is falling into ten pieces, then to the ground."Great...."

IC: Lux - Magma LoungeLux took a thoughtful bite out of the sandwich he had ordered as he processed the information. This Tillian person sounded like quite the warrior. And if Readra trusted him...."Yeah, sure. Why not?" he said finally, polishing off his meal, "Where is this wedding?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Readra"Ga-Koro, it says. It shouldn't be too hard to find, judging by all the festivities they've- Woah." the Vortixx held out a folded piece of paper, which unraveled in his hand, and dropped down to the ground. On it was a very, very long list."They're gonna need a bigger venue." he took another look, "Wait, nevermind. He has a big place, it appears."