Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Matatu continued the chase, this time using his mask to teleport to an area some distance in front of where the matoran was running, to prevent Quoribay from getting past him the same way again.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KorvusKorvus ran after Quoribay, leaping around the buildings with great agility and speed. He wasn't going to lose this Matoran, not today. He used a tarp covering a jeweler's tent to launch himself forward, landing in front of Quoribay and swinging low with his Katana, He wasn't close enough to sever Quoribay's legs, but the resulting gash would slow him down if the swing was successful.

67tlbk.png

IC: "Do what? Pay for your sword?" Isfel perked up. He hadn't been part of a conversation for almost a week."I don't see why you wouldn't let him. It's dangerous to go around unarmed." Immediately after saying this, he rushed through an apology. "Sorry if I'm butting in to your conversation, I didn't mean to intrude."
IC (Avya)I raised an eyebrow at the guy barging in on our conversation, but it wasn't a big deal- we were all just waiting anyway."It doesn't seem right to let people just give me stuff. And, um, who are you, by the way?"

IC:As soon as Korvus got close, Quoribay cartwheeled around Korvus and attempted a slice with his underhanded right hand dirk as he turned to face away from korvus to continue his escape. If the slice hit (chances of it hitting are increased by Korvus busy doing his attack), it would make a gash, starting near the right hip area of Korvus's back, and ending near the left shoulder. The wound would not be deep, and would heal fully in around a week, but either way, Quoribay didn't check what happened as he ran off. He could see the onu-koro tunnel getting closer by the second, so it wasn't far off now.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Quoribay continued running, but then he leaned backward,and crouched down on his knee with the other leg outstreched. One arm was behind him to balance him out, the other infront of him, gripping a Dirk. He would slide under matatu again, but this time with a dirk aimed at Matatu's left ankle.After he slid through, he would get up and continue running.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:When Matatu summoned a blast of air, Quoribay franticly cartwheeled to his left, most of the air blast missing. Quoribay threw a madu cabolo at the ground korvus was standing on, then he continued the escapade. He was almost at the tunnel, and he had already spotted the ussal he would use.

IC: Matatu knew he had to do something fast. He teleported in front of the Quoribay, and shot a blast of air too wide to dodge and too high to jump over.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Suddenly Matatu made another move. Quoribay instinctively dug his dirks into the ground to prevent from being carried away, then, when the air blast was ending, he took them out and rode with the air blast for about a yard when he crouched on the ground, the weaker end of the air blast, making him crouch lower and faster. He suddenly "rebounded" of the ground, jumping low and yet again, through matatu's legs. When he hit the ground he rolled and got up quickly. He kept running, and the ussal was just a mere few yards away.....

Edited by Bulik

IC: Matatu teleported right in front of the ussal. "Where do you think you're going?", he asked as he stood in front of the ussal.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Quoribay made a quick change of plans and cartwheeled to his left and onto some else's ussal. He cut the leash that was tying the ussal to a pole and then slapped the back shell of the ussal hard. The frightened ussal scampered toward the onu-wahi tunnel, almost there...OOC: last chance...

IC: Matatu used his mask to teleport next to the ussal, and shot a blast of air at the ussal, attempting to knock Quoribay off.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Korvus"Don't let him get through the tunnel!" Korvus shouted desperately. The surprised guards near the entrance brandished their spears, ready to stop the ussal and Quoribay in their tracks. The chase had also attracted the attention of several other Guard members, and soon the tunnel entrance was physically blocked by several Matoran and the Ussal was surrounded.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC:Quoribay held on with all the strength he could muster to the ussal's shell. Two guards were trying to run up to him, so Quoribay plucked Korvus's dagger from his ankle an threw it at one guard. The Ta-matoran tried to dodge, but the dagger hit him in the waist, although that wasn't the target Quoribay was aiming for. The guard member curled over and fell to the ground, the intense pain visible in his eyes. The tough ussal managed to keep going, and disappeared in the dark tunnels before anyone else could make another move.OOC: Quoribay to onu-wahi

Edited by Bulik

IC(Yrano): Yrano was slightly tired from walking from Po-Koro. Well, not true. He walked at least 3/4 of the way, the rest he managed to hitch a ride on a cart. He came across a sign pointing towards The Ta-Koro Docks. Yrano shrugged and made his way to along the path towards the docks. It was possible he could find a inn here for the night. Yrano stopped outside a inn, after the walk to the docks and peered at the sign for the inn. He sighed and pulled out his eyeglasses and shoved them onto his mask. The sign offered bed, food and drinks for a pretty good price as well. Yrano smiled and, taking off his glasses, walked into the inn. As he walked in, he noticed it was mainly empty. There was a pair of Toa, the bartender and a few other different characters in the inn. Yrano wasn't sure about the Toa, they seemed either violent, crazy or just really irritated at each other. Yrano, moved around them, trying not to draw attention to himself.OOC: That's you Grochi.

WIP

OOC: Going to assume Sideways is still here...IC: Sideways & CO:As Sideways moved along, a thought popped into his head. A little spark of chaos, a impulse of destruction. Sideways grinned, if this thought of his could work, then he could become a rich Toa, one that his master would thank him for in his service to the dark one. Sideways stepped away from the strangers he had met, while they were compitent enough, he doubted they were the type that he needed for this plan of his. He quickly wove through the sparse crowds, workers trudging along, Gaurdsmen patrolling, messengers dashing through the streets to deliver news and warnings. Sideways eventually made his way out of Ta-Koro, into the volcanic rock between the city, the burnt-out forest, and the ocean. He headed north, traversing the Rock that was formed from the Volcano centuries back.OOC: Sideways to Ga-Wahi in one post.

IC-Beatha:"Sit down with us, stranger!" Beatha called to the being who had just walked in, grabbing the Toa by the armour on his back and forcefully slamming him down onto a chair beside him."So, Toa, how would you like the opportunity of a lifetime?" Beatha asked, smiling, while Corik rolled his eyes.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: How Mantoxis had managed to stop a blade moving too quickly for the eye to follow with nothing but a single hand was a mystery Demas had no time to ponder. He easily sidestepped his adversary's punch, twisting his blade as he did so to free it from the Toa's grasp. But before he could attack again, his mask - always active at a subconscious level - alerted him to the fact that something was wrong. Stepping back, he activated his mask in full, the walls of the building fading into nothingness. There - directly outside the inn's entrance stood a group of heavily-armed beings. And judging by the way they carried themselves, the weaponry was more than just a precaution...Ordinarily, Demas would have welcomed the newcomers to the fight, but circumstances were far from ordinary. Lay low, remember? He cursed himself silently. Sheathing his sword, he raised his hand. "Well, it's been fun, but we really should be going." Bahkui's prone form flew across the room, crashing through a window and sending shards of glass ricocheting around the bar. Two long strides and a short leap later, Demas was gone.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Matatu followed the ussal into the tunnel. He wasn't going to let Quoribay get away.OOC: Matatu to Onu-wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris watched the three Toa with interest. They're certainly exicted about this boat of theirs. She thought as she finished her meal. Wiping her mouth with a napkin, she stood up, carefully arranging her eating utensils, as well as her napkin, in the plate, so that it would be as easy as possible for whoever cleaned her table. It was almost instinct to Amaris to be kind and considerate, an odd virture for a Skakdi. A gladiator, at that. Walking up to the counter, she said gave her compliments, and began to walk towards the door.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Sideways:Sideways started to notice the volcanic rock give way to more natural stone, and greenery growing around him. To the east, he could hear the sound of the ocean. Ga-Wahi... So peaceful-looking and tranquil... The best place to find those willing to my cause...​Sideways crossed the border into Ga-Wahi, heading towards the approximate location of Ga-Koro.OOC: Sideways to Ga-Wahi.

IC: The NEX agents' progress had been hindered by the other group, but with them out of the way, they could get back on track. "Bunch of brakas" Hatann spat after them. "Let's get moving. We're wasting time here". He strode on up the alleyway, looking for his target.

ppg2.png

IC:(NPC)Several Ta-Matoran, each with a stack of posters, went around Ta-koro putting up these posters in various places around the city. Anyone who read these posters would see the following:Recently, a notice was put out ordering the arrest of a wanted criminal: Quoribay. This Fe-Matoran broke into a Po-koro Guard storehouse and stole multiple items there. After resisting arrest, assualting the Ta-Koro Guard, and multiple instances of property damage, after deep consideration, We have decided that it is within the best interests of Ta-Koro and Po-Koro to raise the reward amount for his arrest from 500 widgets to 650 widgets. He was last seen heading towards onu-koro. Bring him alive to the Ta or Po Koro guard for the reward.OOC: lol I'm gonna regret this

OOC: Yes, you are :PIC: ZykeZyke's feet hurt almost as much as his head. He had been walking for a very long time, and pondered if it was actually worth it. As he walked into the gates of Ta-Koro, he decided that the answer was no. Loud voices of bustling people, not to mention the heat, made the Skakdi's head hurt even more than it had when he had left Le-Koro. Oh, well, he hadn't come here for relaxation.Something caught his eye near one of the bars. A wanted poster that read:Recently, a notice was put out ordering the arrest of a wanted criminal: Quoribay. This Fe-Matoran broke into a Po-koro Guard storehouse and stole multiple items there. After resisting arrest, assualting the Ta-Koro Guard, and multiple instances of property damage, after deep consideration, We have decided that it is within the best interests of Ta-Koro and Po-Koro to raise the reward amount for his arrest from 500 widgets to 650 widgets. He was last seen heading towards onu-koro. Bring him alive to the Ta or Po Koro guard for the reward.Well, it looked like he wouldn't have to look far for work. If anything was certain, this Quoribay was in for a real treat. At least, not before Zyke had a little rest.

67tlbk.png

IC: CalebosCalebos looked around the village, scared and confused...where was his brother? He didn't know what to do...OOC: Open for interaction.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:A dark figure dropped down from a nearby rooftop, near where the group of Toa was standing, his features obscured by a black hood. But his reddish eyes could be seen glowing underneat the cloth. "Perhaps they do because you are drawing too much attention to yourselves." he said, his voice low.OOC: Well Tabby, you wanted interaction, you got interaction ^^ And yes, that is Aparangi.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: CalebosThe matoran jumpe and saw Korvus, "please don't hurt me!" he said drawing out his shield.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Isfel let out a relieved sigh. "Oh, I'm Isfel. I'm just a traveler for now, just wandering the island. How 'bout you?"IC: Ara'kas didn't move. Hasil was going to be on the offense this time. "Are you quite finished, or do you expect me to concede still?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."