Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MezraMezra saw the fight end, with the matoran walking out of the bar. He strode over to the group of beings. "That was pretty impressive," he said to the Toa of Magnetism. "What would it take for you to work for me?"

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Dhaejun:"Quite odd for someone from Ga-Koro," Dhaejun said before going to one of the various surfing spots. A kiosk was set up nearby, with a collection of varying lavaboards. "Pick one. It's on me," Dhaejun smiled, showing his rows of teeth.

Edited by Belthnor

IC: JestI was no longer inside of the building, had anyone turned to look for me, the lot of me were standing outside, saying "Become one with the Jesters..." As all of me walked after people in a zombie-like fashion, causing a little shock and confusion. I would have got with fishing with my claw from the building's rooftop, but I didn't quite feel like it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Having found no trace of Grata, Taronak walked toward the guard Hq.OOC: Open to interaction.IC: Hantak walked into Ta-Koro.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: JestI merely removed the illusions, waiting for whatever these fools were planning. Oh yes, there are always two sides to use in a plan, those who it works for, and those who it works against. And then there is a Jester. This willl work in my favor, either way it goes.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: After several more hours of working, Garren had finished his masterpiece. The work looked exactly like a nunchuck, except for a few strange lines vertically crossing the handles. He spun it a few times, then pressed a hidden button and swung again. A blade flipped out from both ends of the nunchuck, and Garren electrified it, using it to cut through a nearby pillar that was conviently standing there. The blade sliced clean through, and Garren handed it to Vitiate. "Hope you like it." he said.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, MitenalSir Solaris Ryken, a Toa of Lightning that had been knighted for having been the only survivor of a Rahi attack, sat in his cabin in the Charred Forest. No one cared about him. After he was knighted, he was discarded like a used rag. Now wasn't the time to reflect, though. He stood and walked outside. The ash that always seemed to be falling in the Forest fell on him now. He didn't mind it, really. His armor, once gold, had become dull from years of no upkeep.He sniffed the air. He felt like stealing something. He stepped forward on the trail to Ta-Koro.Mitenal Hed was a Ta-Toa turned scholar. He lived in Ko-Koro, but often went out to observe various symbols around the island. Today, he had been sent out to catalog various markings used to blaze trails through the Charred Forest. He had been disgusted by the request, it being amazingly dull and pointless, but he did what he was told."The things I do," he muttered, writing down the ten different markings on the tree in front of him.He was just so frustrated right now. He punched the tree and walked away. The tree, weak from having been burnt, toppled over on him."Ah, wonderful," he mumbled.OOC: Solaris and Mitenal open for interaction.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC-Yolof:Yolof stood, his Lochaber and Greatsword on his back, war axe sheathed and shield strapped on, finished his flagon of ale and tossed away the bone from his steak, following after Kai.IC-Vitiate:"Very...interesting, Tiro," Vitiate said. He locked together the two halves of the weapons, pressing down on the buttons to release the spring-loaded blades, already effective with this form of combat. But two swords, flexibly linked...that would be interesting.He turned, walking away from Garren to put the weapon away.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:KaiKai led his three followers to the marketplace, where he bought a wagon, and filled it with as many Madu fruit as he could. "Alright guys," He said to Yolof, Jest, and Retsel. "I guess I should tell you your parts of the plan." The rest of the conversation was in hushed whispers as they made their way to Ko-Koro.OOC:Kai and Co. to Ko-Koro.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "i've used that kind of weapon in the past." Garren commented. "You can launch one blade, or both blades. You hold it by the chain when both blades are open, so you can spin or throw it." Garren turned back to the forge, and began pounding on his own creation. He folded it, shaped it, grooved it, and marked it. He then threw an iron ignot on his makeshift forge, and began to mold it, creating a strange sort of vambrace...-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: SolarisSolaris strolled into Ta-Koro, smelling the volcanic air. Ah, home. He walked into the marketplace, discreetly snatching fruits and putting them in his satchel. No one usually noticed, and if they did, a little jail time didn't matter to him.After burgling a handful of Bula berries when the shopkeeper wasn't looking, and that's when he noticed a rather shiny gold statue sitting on a pedestal. Today had been a cakewalk for the Toa of Lightning, but the master thief needed a challenge. No one would miss a few fruits, but everyone would notice if a gold statue was missing."Interesting," he mumbled to himself. "Challenge accepted, my shiny."He walked a few stalls down. This one was just some peddler selling cheap garments. It was a hot day and things in Ta-Koro just tend to happen. He sent an electrical charge through one of the scarves until it ignited, then threw it at the peddler's tent."Fire!" he yelled as the stall went up in flames. "Fire!"Everyone in the marketplace turned their attention to the conflagration as Solaris slipped out of the crowd and grabbed the gold statue.That was easier than he thought.

Edited by Solaris: Electric Sentinel

IC: MezraMezra came out of the bar. That was when he noticed two things. The first was that there was a fire in the center of the marketplace. The second was that there was a very guilty-looking Toa of Lighnting running away from the scene, carrying a golden statue. Maybe I can make use of him, thought Mezra. He must have started the fire also. He'd be a fine addition to our group.Mezra ran towards the toa, shouting "Stop in the name of the Ta-Koro guard!"IC: WhentenuaWhentenua was confused. His charge, Mezra, had just wandered out the door of the bar without saying a word. I'd better go find him, he thought. "Come on, Kryza. Let's see if we can't find Mezra and get him to explain why he's running around so much." The two stepped out into the street. They saw Mezra confronting a toa who looked dangerous. Whentenua sighed. "Let's back him up, Kryza." The Toa of Ice nodded consent.

Edited by toa newnia

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

OOC: He's actually a Toa of Lightning.IC: SolarisSolaris froze, turning around. Someone must have seen him."Well, continue," he said. "People keep yelling that at me, but they never say the name of the Ta-Koro guard."He unsheathed his longsword, electricity lancing up the blade."If you want to have a go, it's your move," he challenged. "If you're not here to fight, I'm cool with that."

IC: MezraMezra smiled. Excellent, he thought. "Well, I wouldn't be your opponent. These two would." He gestured at Whentenua and Kryza, who had just stepped into view. "Or you can come with me. Don't worry, it's not a harsh sentence. I just need to take you for an hour."

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles: