Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Isfel grinned roguishly. "Secrets, you want? Well, in my experience, the best way to find things out is to live life. Explore enough, and you'll figure it out." He then tilted his head inquisitively, seemingly just noticing Avya's armor colors. "Say, what sort of Toa are you?I don't think I've seen that element before."He asked.
IC (Avya)I looked down at my armour, which shone, white and gold, in the reddish light. What sort of Toa was I? My mind flashed back to the haunting memory of a burning village, of screaming Matoran, wooden huts and metal bodies consumed in the embrace of hungry flames.From the little I knew of Toa, each one had control over some elemental power. I could only guess at mine, though fire seemed a likely choice. Ta-Koro's ever-present heat caressed my cheek, drawing me back to the feeling of hot air and smoke surrounding me as I watched the village burn. Yes, fire seemed a likely choice... but i couldn't know for sure."I- I don't really know," I replied. "I can't remember, and I've never tried to use my element."There were mulitiple reasons for that. First of all, I didn't know how. The idea that i could control an element was alien to me; I had no sense of power whatsoever. Secondly, the idea of attempting to harness my power terrified me, to be honest. If I couldn't control myself, the end result might be as terrible as the events in the memory that still stuck with me, reminding me of the dangers of being a Toa.

IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ta-KoroJilsud walked through the streets. Though the word 'walk' didn't really do his locomotion justice. He practically danced around and over obstacles, people, and the occasional Rahi, giving little comments about everything and everyone. Vinathli stared at everything coldly, walking in brisk, measured steps.Soon, they reached a small, empty (save for it's owner/operator and staff) restuarant, The Lava Hawk. Waving at the owner, who grimaced in return, Jilsud sat down at a small table, grinning at Kohra and Vinathli. "See? Nice and private."
IC:"Quite so." Kohra agreed. "Very well then." the Vortixx said. "Here's what you can help me with: I need to get into the guard-post at the cablecar where they connected Ta- and Ko-Koro. For that I will need a distraction of at least 15 minutes. Think you can do that?" Kohra asked Vinathli.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RehlicNow, the Iroiit's Matoran wasn't the best, but he was sure someone what just said, "Four armed golden creature", and Rehlic was pretty sure that meant him. Just to be sure, he looked around for any other four armed golden creatures.Nothing.So, the Iroiit turned to Stronin and waved. He was pretty sure that what people did above the surface... Right?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Miraul turned to his team, and said,"Now that we've taken care of the crazy crossbowman, I think we ought to split up to resupply and gather information. Takamaz, Vilak check with the guard and see if they know anything about the Matatu. Divan, your calm head makes you good for checking around with the shadier locals. I'll go see about some equipment-maybe we can find something useful around here. Axana, Hikari, see if you can find us a place to eat.Meet me back here in about an hour. Divan, take your time if you need it. Those shady types work on their own timetables." ----Miraul was heading over towards an weapons shop when he noticed a gold-armored being walking around. The armor color was insignifigant, but something else was. Four arms-it made names pop into Miraul's head. Ironically, there were four of them. Thykius. Akami. Dekai. Anzaros. The last one sounds more like something other than a person's name, though.Miraul turned to the being, and said,"Excuse me, but what's your name?" The look on his face was one of puzzlement, trying to figure out what was bringing back the memories.

IC: RehlicThe Iroiit stopped his waving as another being stopped to talk to him. What was he supposed to do...? Oh yes, right."Rehlic," he replied, his voice robotic from his unfamiliarity with the language. There was strange look on this being's face... Pain? No, more of confusion.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:" Excuse me for asking, but what species are you, and do you know anyone by the names of Thykius, Akami, Dekai or something about something called an Anzaros? My apologies for bombarding you with strange questions, but you seem to have sparked some kind of memory in my limited knowledge about my past." Miraul continued, his puzzlement still continuing when he asked the questions, but disappearing from his face when he made the apology. ----Hikari turned to Axana, and said, "I've been thinking-I haven't really been well informed of the Rahi on this island, and taking the time to get to know them would be time consuming. It might be more practical to change my Kanohi to something easier to use. I'm thinking that a Mask of Growth or a Mask of Quick Travel might work well. Do you have any ideas?"----Takamaz inquired of a Guard member if any Toa of Lightning like he mentioned had caused trouble here in the past few months. The answer was that at least one had attacked the Matoran seemingly at random before making off with several valuable items and a large quantity of stolen widgets. The Guard had failed to fight him off or track him down, but believed that he might have fled to Xa-Koro.

IC: Isfel slapped a hand against his forehead. "Oh yeah. memory loss. forgot about that." He started to open his mouth, but then decided against it. Conversational smarts were not going his way right now, and he might as well let Avya talk for a bit.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:"Hmm..." The look of puzzlement returned to Miraul's face, "I wonder what's sparking those memories." He continued to think, but decided to hold onto the names and work with his team to figure out the puzzle in a bit. "Thanks for your help. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get some supplies." He turned toward's a nearby weapons shop, and strode in the door.OOC:Hu, Stronin works in a blacksmith shop, doesn't he? If, so Miraul just entered it. I'm looking for shuriken.IC:Divan turned to the Skakdi he and Bijackal were talking with, "The Black Inferno, you say? In Xa-Koro?" The Skakdi growled, "Yeah. Now go away."

IC: "The name's Miraul, Toa of Magnetism. And you are?"Elsewhere in the Koro, a Toa of Stone passed through. He put up several copies of the following poster.

Now Recruiting

The Black Inferno

Hate Makuta?

Looking for profit?

Want to cause destruction?

On the run from the law?

The Black Inferno may be for you. Open trails will be held on the beach south of Xa-Koro.

All welcome. Specially seeking Kakama wearers, Toa of Lightning with Kanohi Matatu.

OOC:Makkan returning to Xa-koro in a day or two.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC:"Then who's Soli? Anyway, I'm here looking for weapons and equipment. I'm most likely just to take a look around. I deal mostly with throwing weapons, but various members of my work with different things. Some of them might like some tools to work with, I suspect." Miraul answered.OOC:Note that getting actual business from Miraul is going to be hard. He's looking more for ideas, since Divan and Axana can make things for free. You'll have to surpass their quality by a lot to justify a good price.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Isfel slapped a hand against his forehead. "Oh yeah. memory loss. forgot about that." He started to open his mouth, but then decided against it. Conversational smarts were not going his way right now, and he might as well let Avya talk for a bit.
IC (Avya)I smiled. "Yeah, the memory loss. Believe me, it's not a picnic; all I want are some answers.'Looking around, I lowered my voice. "And I've been hearing rumours of an organization that might be able to help me. Have you heard of the Island Liberation Squad? As far as I know, it's the only group on this island actually trying to fight this Makuta."I frowned. "Even if I have no clue about what's going on, I feel useless just standing around. I can't help but feel that the answers I want can be found only if I get moving and try to find them for myself. And that might mean getting in Makuta's way."

IC: "The Island Liberation Squad? I've heard a little about them. Just snippets, nothing solid.But I think I might have a location."Isfel stopped speaking suddenly. He had finally looked closer at the item he had originally come to ask about, the dagger at Avya's side. Seeing it now, he didn't really want it anymore. And now, Avya seemed a lot more dangerous to him. He examined it again to make sure he was right about it. There it was, plain as day. A distinctive curved blade, and a silver handle.His voice shaking, he pointed at the knife, stepping backwards once. "Th-that dagger. How did you get it?" Isfel stammered.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: TahukamaTahukama was walking around, contemplating on when exactly he would give Zacax his title. He was no where near death, or becoming a turaga. OOC: Tahukama open for interaction

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

His voice shaking, he pointed at the knife, stepping backwards once. "Th-that dagger. How did you get it?" Isfel stammered.
IC (Avya)I looked down in surprise; Isfel was pointing at my knife. I was holding my sword in my right hand, so I drew the knife with my left, watching as the silver metal caught the light."A friend gave it to me," I said, wondering why Isfel was making such a big deal about a dagger. "We got separated a while back, when the hospital fell. Why?"

IC: "A friend, you say?" Queried Isfel. He wasn't shaking as much now, his voice now tinged with suspicion. "Do you have a name? Because I know that dagger, and if it's owner didn't give it to you, there's going to be trouble."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC (Avya)I frowned. "What do you mean, trouble?"I brought the dagger up and looked at it again. It wasn't anything special, though it was beautiful. Why on earth should the fact that it had been given to me cause Isfel so much distress?Looking back up at Isfel, I waited for his answer before I would give my own.

IC: Isfel's eyes narrowed. He hadn't drawn his sword though. He wasn't about to start a fight. Taking a deep breath, he attempted to explain his worry. "Okay, that dagger your holding, it's not just some random knife. It belongs to one of the fiercest warriors of my clan, who happens to also be related to our war leader. If you didn't get it directly from her, then you can be sure she'll come for it. She doesn't take kindly to thieves, and isn't the most diplomatic."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Isfel let out a relieved sigh. "oh. That's fine. Sorry for getting so worked up about nothing then." The young toa was noticeably more at ease now. "So, about the location. I've heard they have some sort of camp near Le-Wahi. I can't tell you the exact spot though."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC (Avya)"That's what I've heard, too. Mostly rumours, but enough to know they're somewhere in the jungle. Apparently they led an assault on some sort of Rahi stronghold."I stepped aside as a cart bearing a load of fruit trundled by, heading for the market down the street. "I wonder if anyone in Le-koro would have more information. I don't know how secretive they are, but there doesn't seem to be much concrete information."

OOC: Last post for the night for me.IC: Isfel sidestepped out of the cart's path awkwardly. "Asking won't get you much. If I were you, I'd just try and find them." Half to himself, he mused "I wonder if I could do it. Aw, I'd try. It'd be fun."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Cysero (Diner, Ta-Koro)Cysero, at this point, was already three scoops of ice cream deep, and he grinned at Naria as he scooted his empty cup to the side."You have whipped cream on your mask," he mumbled somewhat shyly, wiping it away from her cheek and looking for a napkin.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND