Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Avya)I looked to the sky. Though Ta-Wahi was usually clouded over and dimly lit by the reddish light of the volcano, it was still possible to tell the approximate time of day. The sun still shone behind the gray clouds, and now it was beginning to darken, proclaiming the onset of night."That's all right; we couldn't start now anyway," I said. "I'll meet you here tomorrow morning, then?"

IC-Vendol:Out of the Lavapool Inn stumbled a Toa of Stone, wearing heavy, black armour, a few weapons on him, his steed watching him carefully as he moved about. Obviously, he was drunk. Or, possibly, that was the image he wished to convey. It all depended on how paranoid the watcher was.Soon enough, though, he stumbled into a Toa of Fire who was a bit larger than him-seemingly stronger, as well. Looking up, the Toa of Stone, named Vendol, glared at this Toa of Fire."Watch where you're going," he growled at the Toa, though he didn't move around. It was almost as though he wished for a fight.OOC: That's Tahukama, Zacax.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tahukama"You should watch it," Tahukama said, his tone being more furious than his normal calm voice. Something had changed...after he heard of news about a tavern...one Zacax was in...he knew could have died..."Unless you wish to prove I'm wrong,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tahukama"You my friend dare call me blind?!" Tahukama said finally filling up with rage. He was not thinking, he have into anger, something he thought would never happen...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Vendol:"Blind and stupid, that is what I say!" Vendol nearly yelled. "And what are you going to do about it? Fight me? Kill me? Ha!" he mockingly laughed."Let us settle this with a duel, shall we?" Not waiting for Tahukama to answer, he nodded his head. "A duel it is!"

-Timeskip-

Now, they were farther off from the center square of Ta-Koro, now outside of the city. Vendol had a shield on one arm, and his sword in his opposite hand. He clacked his sword against his shield twice, showing that he was ready, and he advanced towards Tahukama.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tahukama The Toa of fire drew his greatsword And readied for an attack. If e would die today, it would be stupid. Yet he had nothing else, he lost his prodigies, he lost his son...this was the way he must die...

IC: TahukamaTahukama used his sword to knock the blade into the ground, then shot a blast of fire at the Toa. This light be easier than he thought...though it was never good to assume.

IC-Vendol:Vendol raised his shield to deflect the flames, before lunging forwards again-an attack that Tahukama easily moved out of the way of, bringing his sword down upon Vendol's already-weakened shield, smashing it apart.Vendol growled in disgust, dropping the sword upon the ground as he turned back, grabbing the second of his three shields. He shook his arm out, seemingly hurt, before he rapped upon the shield again, advancing outwards.OOC: Let's try to make this a no-element fight, please. :P

profiles i guess

OOC: Got itIC: Tahukama"You best get better shields if they break so easily," Tahukama said as he used his great sword to block the charge, "Or learn to use a sword to your advantage,"

IC-Vendol:Vendol merely grunted, not deigning to speak to the other combatant. He swayed slightly where he stood, still seemingly drunk. He clumsily slashed out with his sword towards Tahukama, aiming high for the crook between the Toa's neck and shoulder.

profiles i guess

IC: TahukamaThe attack hit its target. Tahukama grunted, but did not show any signs of pain. It was best to keep the pain to yourself, instead of showing. "I see you finally hit my body, impressive for a bafoon,"

IC-Vendol:Vendol grunted again, noting his opponents strong armour. He lunged forward again, quickly, with Tahukama bringing his greatsword down. Vendol rolled over, deflecting the hit with his wooden shield-which, again, shattered.He got up, breathing heavily, as he slowly walked over to his last shield. He picked it up, turning his weary gaze over to Tahukama. Again, he rapped twice upon the shield, slowly moving forwards, swaying more than before-Tahukama seemed to be doing more damage in his anger than he normally would, and it showed upon Vendol's stance and features.

profiles i guess

IC: TahukamaTahukama brought his sword and charged at the being, something he normally didn't do. This rage changed his mid, his tactics, everything he knew...

IC-Vendol:Vendol deflected Tahukama's blade on the flat of his sword, pushing the taller Toa back with his shield. He then lunged out, clumsily, an attack easily deflected by Tahukama, who kicked the blade aside, bringing his greatsword to bear upon Vendol.Vendol took the great hit on his shield, which, unlike the others, completely shattered, splinters flying off as he rolled backwards. After a moment his mind came back to him, and he noticed his lack of shield. He kneeled down, his head held low, neck open for a killing strike.OOC: Go in for a killing blow, but don't kill him-it all has to do with how I will kill Tahukama. :P

profiles i guess

IC: TahukamaTahukama raised his greatsword and started to lunge it at the drunk. But he stopped, realizing he was about to kill, something that went against his beliefs....

IC:"Well, I'll be going, then." Miraul turned and left the sword forge to itself. He turned to another weapons shop, across the street, run by a Vortixx. He inspected the arsenal to be found within. A selection of weapons with paralyzing venom caught his eye, as did the Volo Lutu launchers. ----"Both Masks have their ups and downs. The Mask of Growth makes you a bigger target, but harder to hurt. The Kualsi gives you agility and could help us in ways the Kakama couldn't. Plus, it means Miraul doesn't have to carry you on the run anymore. Pakari and Healing would also be ones to look into." Axana answered Hikari's question about changing Kanohi."The problem I see with the Mask of Growth is that you need to remove any embedded weapons to shrink, or the damage worsens with those. Not something I want to deal with, I'll admit, even if I like the idea of being able to stomp on anyone in our way. Healing is useable, but it requires more work to learn-you could help me study medical processes with that mask of yours, though. Pakari would require a bolder fighting style on my part, but it has it's uses and requires little effort to learn. Kualsi would take a bit of work, though." Hikari replied.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC-Vendol:It was too late, though. Quick as a flash Vendol moved to the side, Tahukama's blade sliding into the ground where Vendol had been just a moment before.A look of shock crossed Tahukama's face as he noticed this, and turned-the last thing he would see would be Vendol's silvery blade gleaming as it flashed down, crossing through a thin gap in the Toa of Fire's armour-the blade slid through Tahukama's neck like butter, severing the head from the body, a quick spray of blood coating the dead trees before them.Tahukama's severed skull bounced once, and then proceeded to roll, coming to rest against one of the trees, as his body dropped heavily, blood continuing to leak out from the opened arteries and veins, the heart futilely pumping the last of its contents out into the air.Vendol frowned, and he wiped blood off of his blade, sheathing it, before he walked away from Tahukama's body. He kept no trophies, and he did not bother to bury his enemies. Let somebody else tend to them.As he walked away, it would be immediately evident that Vendol was not as drunk as he had seemed-nor as tired. It had all been a deception, one he had kept.Many before had asked him why he used such a deception, and he always had the same answer: "Any fool can calculate strength-that fool had been doing so since the moment I saw him. Now, however, others will have to calculate what they can't see...and fear what they don't know."Wise words he had been taught years before, and they had never failed to serve him.OOC: You never responded to the PM, but you wanted Tahukama dead, so I'll assume it's alright with you. If not, tell me, and I'll edit.

profiles i guess

IC: Naru
IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning was a bit more then slightly surprized when Naru stuck her entire arm into the lava, but grinned as she pulled out the black stone. "Rahi," he began, the large grin spreading across his face. "Are some of the most interesting organisms on this island."He caught the obsidian, and turned it over in his hand. It was quite amazing, and that was something for a rock. He slipped it into his pack. "Thanks Naru," he said to the Toa of Plasma. "Too bad I don't really have anything to give to you in return."Zauk suddenly realised something, and he reached into his bag again, saying, "Looks like we're collecting rocks on our little trip, huh?"With that, he pulled out the smooth glass sphere he had made on their trip to Po-Koro, and tossed it to Naru. "Well, atleast we've got something to show for it."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Cysero (Diner, Ta-Koro)Good Lord, she's not even BREATHING..."Um...Mahi burger and french fries for me, please," he said to the waitress, who nodded with a playful wink as she examined the athlete. After about a second, he grinned at her, and, seeming to snap out of her reverie, the waitress moved to the kitchen and started cooking.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Cysero (Diner, Ta-Koro)"Naw," Cysero replied with an easy grin as he took a sip of his soda. "No, well, I mean...I guess you're my friend, if you're cool with that..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"I have to give you credit-your head is harder to mess with than Joske's," Naria said, her arm flashing out and taking Cysero's burger once it came, before he had the chance to notice.Before he could start sputtering in anger or fighting to get the burger back, Naria flashed Cysero a brilliant smile, something that would be sure to shut him up in a moment's notice.

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Diner, Ta-Koro)Well, if she's really that hungry...Cys shrugged and started to munch on some of the fries before offering some to Naria, mumbling something about them needing a bit more salt if they weren't salted enough and how he hoped she liked well done burgers.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Diner, Ta-Koro)Cysero's eyes widened, and he immediately picked up the burger and downed his half."You...left me the pickles?" he asked in an awed whisper as he looked away, trying not to blush.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"I'm not much a fan of pickles, so yeah," Naria said to Cysero, rolling her eyes. If there was anything any male could ever want-ever-that would always be the same, between every male on the face of the earth...Well, there were two things. The second was obviously food.

profiles i guess

IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ga-Koro"A Ga-Matoran with a a stick of bambo could accomplish this with ease." Vinathli said without interest. "Why would you have us distract the guards? I will not work until I understand the goal I am trying to complete."
IC:Kohra chuckled, bemused. "Your goal is to provide me with an opening to get into the guarded area. That is what I pay you for. As for my reasons...ignorance is truly bliss. Don't bother yourself with these secrets of scary people. I can tell you have been around, you know how the world works. I am sure you understand not disclosing all information at once."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Sahrea [Ta-Koro]Not for the first time, I glanced around and wondered exactly what I was doing here. Not here as in Ta-Koro, but here as on the island. Why?Its a question I can't seem to answer. Not surprising, seeing as I don't even know who I am! Not for the first time, I felt my anger grow inside of me, and once again I struggled to force it down. Loosing my head now would get me nowhere... just, gotta, relax. Much easier said then done. I sat down on the volcanic rock, and realised a very disturbing thought:I was afraid.This one thought made me even angrier, me, afraid!? Am I kidding myself!? I'm- I don't know who I am.Terop said I was a Skakdi, however helpful that was. It turns out that most of my kind aren't well liked by most of the villagers here. Terop said they were violent,, warlike and all around unpleasent. It really made me feel better. Oh yes, I'm practically smiling right now.Wow, I'm being sarcastic to myself. What a pleasent thought. Oh Karz, I did it again.OOC: Sahrea open for interaction near the Ko-Koro cable car.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -