Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:MihaWhy is that Snelly guy ordering that other guy out of my, and daddy's, hospital? Miha thought as Snelly ordered the guy out of a place he had no authority in. "I'm going to go find my uncle." she responded to the other Le-Child.Fiva"Exactly!" Fiva said, pleased at Aurix's mental progression.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Snelly, Havon, Mimira, Wraith"Finally..." he sighed. He looked at Miha, "Hey, since Havon and Mimira were originally gonna help you find your uncle, and I'm still waiting to continue a post-proned meeting, I'll help you find your Uncle." Snelly began to walk out the door, "Hey Wraith, you might as well come with me, you might be usefull if we need recon.""Alright Havon, Mimira, please behave for me.""Okay big brother!" Mimira chirped."Don't I always behave?" Havon said slyly

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SnellySnelly though about punching this guy in the face, really sounded like something he should do, but he didn't. Not with Miha around, he couldn't do that."Why do you keep asking that?! Fine come along, I know you'd follow me anyway you annoying..." Snelly said some things that would make someone proud."Uh, sorry about that Miha."

Edited by Snelly

IC: (Tairel)Tairel breathes in heavily as he finishes sweeping. Calm down. You look like an cool dude. Now the doctor really doesn't look on you too highly.The Toa of Fire empties the dust on the walkway before using his flame powers to disintegrate them. A small puff of smoke rises in the air as Tairel walks toward Riaril's office. He knocks on her door softly as he says,"May I come in?"-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: I think you mean 'incinerate' ;}IC: Riaril rolled the cigarette back and forth absently."Sure."She'd been thinking a lot, and she had finally decided what she was going to say to the guy. He just hoped he wouldn't be as crushed as she thought he'd be.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Tairel)Tairel walks inside the room and stands behind the chair he had sat in earlier."I'll make this quick so you and I can get back to our jobs," he starts. "I just wanted to apologize for acting like such a child. I had no reason to act that way and I'm sorry." The Toa of Fire was looking down at his shoes and clicking the hilt of his sword in and out. The Toa of Fire sighs as he looks back up at Riaril.-Mef

IC: Riaril sighed. She leaned forwards, hand holding the cigarette poised in the air."Listen. The reason I told you to put the trap in the broom closet is not that it won't work-it's that it isn't needed right now. Hopefully WE won't even have to use it. Look outside," she continued with a point of the smoke, "And you'll see why. We're in the middle of Ta-Koro. If anything gets past the other defenses, we're probably screwed anyways. Thanks for attempting to help, though," added the ga-toa."But what I'm not going to give you thanks for," she spoke less emotionally now, letting the professional mask slide onto her face partway, "Is trying to impress me with it. You're a nice guy, but you really aren't my type," said Riaril apologetically. "Face it: ..."The Ga-Toa tossed the cigarette to Tairel. The stunned ta-toa barely caught it."You have to let me go."

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel)Tairel catches the cigarette, but immediatly pockets it as he replies,"Woah, woah, woah, woah. You think I'm falling for you? You've got to be joking." The Toa of Fire looks Riaril in the eyes. "Oh, you're not joking. My bond with you is purely employee and boss, nothing more. The only reason I made the trap is so that you would see I'm capable of living up to your high standards. I'm sorry if you saw it as anything more." The Ta-Toa takes out the cigarette and lights it. He inhales the toxic drug as he looks toward Riaril.-Mef

IC: Riaril covered her mouth with her fingers.."Sorry, smoke," she coughed out. "Using the facilities."Walking into her private lavatory and locking the door, the ga-toa proceeded to chortle to her heartlight's content into her hand.The guy's plan to cover up his true feelings-Oh, wow.Just-wow.

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel)Tairel looks at the door to the bathroom confused. I didn't think she was even smoking...The Ta-Toa sits down in the chair as he thinks over what he just said.What did I say wrong? Did it seem as if I were pretending that I don't like her? Probably. I don't even think I do like her, anyway. He rolls his eyes as he thinks that over some more.Oh, come on, you know there's a weird, untamed beauty to her that you can't resist. Tairel looks toward a nearby mirror and looks at his face. "Karz, you look like a mess," he says as he looks at the bags beneath his eyes and the dried up blood on his face from the receint operation. He shakes his head as he messages his forehead, waiting for Riaril to stop laughing...-Mef

IC: Riaril finally came out with a wash of the hands, dabbing away a tear from her eye. She put her professional mask back on. "Alright, your next task is to-"-Then she saw Tairel's face for what condition it really was in. She restrained herself from opening her mouth in a little 'o' and said: "Listen, your next task is to get some sleep. ASAP. Team Kanohi Dragon can take the reins for a few hours," reassured the ga-toa. "'Wherever you want, I don't care, just out of the way. Takimoc's office, an empty ward, the broom closet, my bed..."Realizing what she had just said in the heat of the moment, Riaril's face flushed bright red under her mask. "Scratch the last one."

[Profiles]

IC:Miha"I grew up with Kirgon. I'm no stranger to foul language. Watch!" she then turned to Havon and spewed some words that would make Kirgon proud. "See?" she said, giving Snelly a cute grin. "So... Let's try Ga-Koro. He always liked the ocean, so he might have gone there."OOC:Why was someone with a mace trying to kill Zygad again?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ghar-Knel's eyes slowly opened. The thermal-/night-vision headset came down over his eyes. The crack in it was rather inconvenient to his need of perfection, but the security recording could be made out perfectly. What was Tairel up to? Why did he hate Ga'mal? His limbs were not yet mobile, probably the herb, maybe his drowsiness, but he could turn his head."What happened with you and Tairel?" he asked Ga'mal.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: I never really came up for a reason why Xxeth, (the guy with the maces), is after Zygad. I suppose we should come up with something. :P Maybe he discovered something or invented something Xxeth wants? I dunno. :shrugs:IC: Snelly, Wraith, Havon, MimiraSnelly could help but laugh, "Oh man, I'm a terrible example...anyway, ya Ga-koro it is then! Guess we should go by gukko." Snelly pulled out his flute and played a particular melody.The cries of a gukko could be hear in the distance.Havon looked at Snelly and Mimira from just outside the door. "You guys make me so proud."Mimira tried to pretend she understood what the words they had said.Wraith stood floating like the body-less spirit he was. "Maybe it would be helpful to know what exactly your Uncle looks like. If your gonna use me to search for him...""Good point. Will worry about that when we get to Ga-koro."

OOC: Lul, sorry. Read your post and completely forgot about it. IC: Riaril, who had just checked on Tairel to make sure he had followed orders, called "Yes". She began to stride in the direction of the voice.There was a brief moment wherein Krayzikk saw and heard nothing apart from the robotic clack of armor on rock. Then the female ga-toa appeared behind the desk at the entrance. "How may we help you?," she asked politely, sitting down.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: "I'm trying to find someone." Karayzikk walked up to the desk. "Toa of Iron, long scar across his face. Ever seen him? If he came here for treatement, it would have been between 6 months to year ago."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Riaril tapped her chin with a cigarette, leaning back as she thought. "We've treated a lot of toa with scars recently...How much time do you have? We could look through the files in my office," suggested the ga-toa, getting up.OOC: I'd post saying that she treated him and knows his name, but I have no idea which char this is. Could you fill me in on what their actual name is?-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC:Kyroge strode though Ta-Koro with an air of swagger. He knew that the city was bound to have jobs for a fine mercenary like him, and with his reputation, several high paying ones. Stopping in a bustling area, he said to himself "Now, where to begin?".-:z:

OOC: WOozah... Lots o' posts.. Sorry, but I'm in the midst of moving right now and so life takes priority. :PIC: Kriigata and (omg, really?) TakimocKriigata looked from Sucogu to the grill and the hanging carcasses above the hot surface. With a smile she pointed to the Takea steak, not really sure what it was, but liking its white color.A few minutes later the two had steaming plates of grilled meats and potatoes, the smell causing more drool on the part of Kriigata. WIth unparalleled flair she dug in, the fish flaking between her fingers as she disbanded any attempts at using the fork provided. ----Takimoc had exited his office and was in the small lobby when he overheard the other toa speaking with Riaril. Sliding greasily over to the counter he interjected with a manly flair; "Ah, but allow me to search the files. You have no need to dirty your hands over such a low job."

IC: Riaril coolly glared down Takimoc, then spoke. "Excuse me. Aren't you, surgeon-under-my-command, supposed to be getting lunch right now? I think I should take care of this."Her voice was deadly chilling, her professional mask having melted and reformed into an icicle which she slid under the ta-toa's armor.

[Profiles]

IC: Riaril nodded, leaving a fuming Takimoc to go pick up his lunch from Tarex. "Alright, then," she said, "I'll lead you."She strode towards her office, unlocking the door and holding it open so that the titan could get in. Hopefully, he's not a klutz.

[Profiles]

IC: Once in, Riaril opened up the drawer containing files for past patients and flipped to the folders which had records on those treated six months to a year ago. She handed Krayzikk half while taking the other half and said with an apologetic grimace: "You can sit on my bed to flip through them; that chair probably won't hold under your weight." She then sat down behind her own desk and spread the folders out onto its countertop surface. Trusting in the members of Team Kanohi Dragon while she was gone, Riaril began to flip through the data.

[Profiles]

IC: Krayzikk took the folders from Riaril and sat down on the bed. Beginning to sift through the papers, Krayzikk commented "You keep far more extensive records than any other facility I've ever seen. " Pausing, "Of course, then again moist facilituies I've seen are either somebodies dining room or a secluded hut in Le-Wahi, so I guess it's a moot point."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG