Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Ga'mal)"I guessed-ed you're right dere," said the Ga-Matoran as she walks toward her bed, but when Ghar-Knel's bottle was empty she immediatly turned around and walked back toward the ice box."One more," she says as she leans over to grab it; accidentally pouring her wine out of her own bottle. "Oh no!" she exclaims as she falls to the floor and tries to suck the liquid out of the carpet, but it wasn't working. She slowly rises as she starts to cry again and grabs the last bottle. "What to do," she mutters as she looks toward the Vortixx. "You, um, don't mind if I harve 'da last barttle?"-Mef

OOC: hhmmmm.... I smell something foul in Virthee's house. Hopefully, Riaril can steer clear of damage.IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick), Takimoc (both Fearless and I are playing this chick.. wait, what?), Faerulo and KriigataRiaril watched as Virthee, apparently not giving a hoot that his competitor was standing in his waiting room, strode by and began conversation with an unsavory sort of fellow. Riaril sighed, and readied herself for a long wait of dejection like she'd have given the toa if he'd walked through her doorway out of the blue. Eventually, Riaril tired of this game of waiting and made a small cough, followed with a somewhat less than respectful: "Excuse me?"----The knocker wasn't working, at least, not for the grizzled toa of fire standing outside the small, two story home in the lower end of Ta-koro. "Hey, Faerulo, open up!" Takimoc shouted at the window above him, his head almost touching the small balcony of the Ta-toroan's abode. Eventually a locked clicked from inside and the door swung open, displaying a groggy herbalist still strapping on his armor."Wuh?" Faerulo mumbled through his loose and barely awake mouth."It's mid-day. In fact, it's almost evening," Takimoc said, trying not to scream; "What the Karz have you been doing?"Faerulo just grunted and walked back into his home, waving for Takimoc to do the same. Knowing from previous experience, he quickly covered his nose before entering the small living room...----Her hands were now crossed over her chest, her waist slung to one side, her weight dropped onto her left knee, her face gratefully hidden by the kakama she wore; her face the only part unknown in its intentions. With a grunt of discontent Kriigata strode forwards, locked her hand around Hau's wrist and pulled him to his feet unceremoniously. Afterwards, she looked at the music box with glazed curiousity."And you are?" Kriigata asked, her girlish voice becoming undermined with contempt, as if the other woman was somehow riding on the prick on virtue, and had but one step until her demise in the depths below.OOC: I sincerely apologize for Kriigata's arrogance and insubordination. She refused to listen to any reasoning I gave her and decided to be a royal, well, princess?

Edited by Kughii

IC: Pirok (Toa)"Hello, Merror." Pirok was relieved to have found someone else from the group.He then looked in and noticed that Jaller was there, along with a few others, and some he recognised from the Kini-Nui and Le-Koro."Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." he said, realising that there may have been a conversation taking place. A very long, quiet, conversation...OOC: Fourth Wall? What is this 'Fourth Wall' you speak of? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Mita):Mita realized what Hau and the others were getting at, and couldn't help but snicker at the situation."What, you don't like a pretty girl caring for you?" she asked, focusing especially on Kriigata when she said so. "Or do we just happen to have a jealous Toa nearby?"She strummed her guitar once."I have plenty of songs about that subject, you know."

Edited by Katuko

IC: [Rannin]Ta-Koro. It had been a long time since he had visited the fortress village, so long ago that he could not truly remember how to sneak in without getting caught. However, this time Rannin was going in legally, merely because he felt as if his actions long ago weren't worth the trouble if one could simply get in via the gates as long as they had not done anything wrong."Hey you there!" a guard shouted out, addressing him. "Aren't you..."The Ta-Matoran was cut off by him turning around, crimson eyes staring intently at the guard. Gulping in fear, possibly because of the coldness behind the eyes, the Matoran slowly took a step back."Sorry, mistook you for someone else."Rannin did not respond to the statement, and turned around, continuing his trek into the village.OOC: Rannin open for interaction.

IC:Odhran"I was just wondering if you were busy." Odhran stated.Fiva"To LE-KORO!" Fiva exclaimed, before stopping. "But first I need to talk to Zyck. Hey Zyck!"OOC:Miss a post? Impossible! I am the Noble Knight! I cannot miss a- Oh... Yeah, I guess I did.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Fiva"I thought it was going to be gold..." Fiva said, wincing as he tried to remember. "Anyways, I'm gonna need to take a few days off in order to find some obsidian and/or gold. Is that okay?"OdhranIt took all of Odhran's willpower not to yell, "JOIN MY CREW!" right then and there. Instead he said, "I'm in need of a medic for my crew, and was wondering if you were interested. Or knew of anyone who was interested."

IC: Zyckel"Real gold would be too soft. I was going to color the metal frame a golden color." Then Zyckel's eyes went a little wider."Unless you mean golden lenses too... That would require pure gold."He grinned slightly."Sure, take a vacation. I can handle things around here."IC: Virthee"A crew, meaning the crew of a ship?"The Doctor raised an eyebrow slightly."What sort of crew are you speaking of here?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Odhran"A pirate crew." Odhran said calmly. "But we don't do bad things. We just sail the open seas. To tell the truth, we're more like just normal sailors. We just go with pirates cause it sounds cooler." He then thought about what he said, and added "And because we don't fish..." as an afterthought.Fiva"Pure gold..." Fiva said, thinking it over. "I'll try! Thanks for the break!" Fiva yelled, tossing the poster for the play (Which was based on his, Shrakk's and Zyckel's adventures in the first NBZPRPG) onto a nearby table. Or something like that, he wasn't sure what it was.

IC: VirtheeThe Toa of fire shook his head."No, I can not leave Ta-Koro. I am needed here."He chuckled slightly, as he turned back to his work on Drome's back."And even if I did, I would not sail under the name of pirate."OOC: I have a bad feeling about this... are you guys going to try to kidnap Virthee?IC: Zyckel"Farewell, and I wish you luck on your journey."Then he flopped back into a stone chair, and leaned back to relax for a little while.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AurixAurix watched as Fiva got permission to have a few days off, or something to that effect. He wasn't really paying attention.However, he had finished thinking whatever thought had occured to him when Fiva tossed something onto a table. "Are we leaving now? We need to find the Star King!"Then, he spent a few moments to recollect what he had been thinking about. "Do you think the Star King is a Matoran, Toa, Vortixx, or Skakdi?" Aurix was secretly proud at being able to remember all those species names.

IC: Pirok (Toa)'Well, I'm pretty much fine. Although, I must admit, I was nearly killed a few moments ago. Which, now that I think about it, means that I am not, in fact, fine.' Pirok replied. 'How are you?'Pirok hadn't really noticed the seriousness of having almost been killed.OOC: Yay, one of my characters is having a conversation with a character that isn't actually mine! :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Pirok (Toa)'Oh. I miss him. A lot. But he wanted me to find out something, and I think I may have found out something about it.' Pirok began. 'There's a cave on the Le-Koro highway. Inside it is an insane Vortixx, and the Toa who I have now confirmed killed Proditor. I was listening in on their conversation, but the Vortixx noticed me, and then they both decided to try and kill me. Which, although now pretty much an everyday occurence, was somewhat scary.'OOC: I was aware that you meant that in relation to Proditor, but Pirok is not entirely right in the head. To be honest, he never was. Now that I think about it, none of my char's are... :PAnd that is called the Le-Koro highway, isn't it? I haven't played MNOG in ages, even though it's one of my favourite games. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:

IC (Mita):Mita realized what Hau and the others were getting at, and couldn't help but snicker at the situation."What, you don't like a pretty girl caring for you?" she asked, focusing especially on Kriigata when she said so. "Or do we just happen to have a jealous Toa nearby?"She strummed her guitar once."I have plenty of songs about that subject, you know."

IC: Hau staggered a little, but righted himself. His face flushed an even brighter crimson beneath his mask."Listen...," he stopped, then started whispering. "It's not like you aren't beautiful 'n' all, or that you caring for me is bad, or that she's jealous, but, uh...I, uh..."The young toa appeared to be at a loss for words. It was obvious that he had no idea how to explain what he wanted to say at the present moment.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk began to chuckle, then stopped. Partly because his chuckling was impolite, and partly because it hurt to laugh. So, instead, he bent over and searched Tarn for weapons. He had a bad feeling that they would notice his chuckle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Merror)Merror frowned."Dark tidings indeed," he said. "Sometimes I wonder why there is so much darkness on this island. So many honourless people. Perhaps they are Mata Nui's way of testing us."He sighed."First Proditor, killed by this Vortixx and his henchman. And then Tamaru, murdered by Makuta's minions."That suddenly reminded Merror of something."Pirok," he said, "do you know who it was that killed Tamaru? We didn't talk much at the time, and then we were separated..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Hau staggered a little, but righted himself. His face flushed an even brighter crimson beneath his mask."Listen...," he stopped, then started whispering. "It's not like you aren't beautiful 'n' all, or that you caring for me is bad, or that she's jealous, but, uh...I, uh..."The young toa appeared to be at a loss for words. It was obvious that he had no idea how to explain what he wanted to say at the present moment.

IC (Mita)Mita noticed the Toa's expression and giggled."Oh, you're shy as well. How cute."She looked over at Kriigata, who was grabbing his wrist."I don't think I believe the part about her not being jealous, however. Tell me your names, so we can all get to be friends instead. I'm Mita."

IC: Ghar-Knel nodded. At least he thought he nodded. He felt that he was swaying quite a bit."Go right ahead," he slurred. "I thinks I has had enoughs." He began searching around his person until he found what he was looking for. A pack of smokes. He always had one cigarette after a kill. Or when he was drunk."I swiped dese from de hosbidal," he proclaimed. "You wan some? Them docs seemed ta like 'em. I haven't had one in ages." To be honest, he hated smoking. It was a horrible habit that he had intended to kick a while ago. But he just kept on killing.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Lul, the situational irony: Hau is normally the complete opposite of shy, he just doesn't have much tact or experience dealing with romance.IC: Hau frowned at the De-Toa's comment about the mystery being jealous. He had no idea why she was in the first place; after all, most of Ta-Koro hated him.But his face brightened when Mita began to break the ice. The toa grinned. Now, this-this was his element."I'm Hau," he said, with an unconscious step forward. His chain unfurled, hook falling into hand automatically.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Pirok (Toa)"No, there was another Toa with him. Much more talkative, little bit arrogant, big bit irritating. Toa of Magnetism. He had a Tryna. I don't think he liked me." Pirok was aware that the final sentence was pretty much useless. "Oh, and he had a nice little undead army." he added.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Ga'mal Tairel)"Thanks, Pal!" she yells as she pops the top off of the bottle. She quickly drinks down half of the liquor before Ghar-Knel offers her a cigarette."A samickarette? Sure, sournds lark fun," she says happily. Ga'mal slowly eases himself toward Ghar-Knel. Once there, she grabs one of the drugs and pops it in her mouth. "Could you light it for me please?" she asks, a large grin on her face. Because of the cigarette in her mouth, her voice was muffled, but could still be understood other than the drunken sound to it.Tairel looks down at his desk where he left a pack of cigarettes. Strangely they were not there any more."That's funny," he says confused. "And that was my last pack." He looks around for the pack, but could not find them. "Oh no," he mumbles before pressing his hands to his cheeks. "Almost out of a job, made my boss upset, made Ga'mal upset, and now someone stole the last of my cigarettes. Maybe I shouldn't have come back to Ta.-Mef

IC: Ghar-Knel searched for a light. He didn't have one on him, but there were bound to be matches somewhere in this room. He got up, searching for one. Soon enough, he produced a lit match, and lit both of their cigarettes. He inhaled the toxic, disgusting smoke. He sat back down on his bed. Then, he realized that Ga'mal was there. He was too tired to argue.The Vortixx set his head down on the pillow and patted Ga'mal on the head. Then, he kissed her on the forehead, like he would a daughter (by Makuta's backside, that analogy pained him) and closed his eyes."Good night, Ga'mal," he slurred. "Jus' rebember, if you try anything fuddy..." He let the cigarette out for a puff. Then, too tired to finish his sentence, he put the stub of his smoke out and fell asleep.

IC: XxethXxeth had begun to wander the streets of Ta-koro. He had had a rather nice nap and felt better than ever from his fight with his new captain.Xxeth stopped when he swore he heard the name 'Vidar' and then he was sure he heard 'Echelon'.Xxeth glanced carefully, he was still wearing a hood and cloak so he wouldn't be recognized, if people were talking about those guys, they probably knew who he was as well. He saw two Toa of Fire talking. He decided to sit down at a nearby bench and use his ease-dropping skills as best he could. It wasn't like he cared for Vidar's or Echelon's well-being or anything, but maybe he could find out what his brother Snelly was up to, who was after all now most definitely after them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Ga'mal)"Aw, you care about me," said the Ga-Matoran before inhaling and exhaling the smoke. "How-" She then starts to cough violently as she stumbles toward a window.And vomits."Forgot I never smoked," cough, "one of these." She continues to cough more before throwing the cigarette out of the window. Ga'mal leans forward and kissses Ghar-Knel on the forehead as well, like she would to a father. "Good night to you, too." She smiles, drunkenly, as she falls down on her bed and passes out.That night she would dream of the weirdest things she had ever seen in her life.OOC: What should we do now, Solaris? Just have them wake back up?-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Sure. Not a lot happens when you're asleep.IC: Ghar-Knel woke up in a sweat. He felt horrible. Hung over, and his lungs were sore. He was getting too old for this. And that dream last night. It was suspicious. But it meant nothing. Or did it? Was The Rel really back in play?"You awake, Ga'mal?" he croaked, coughing a bit. "By Makuta's backside, that was a Karz of a night."

IC - Sucogu - OutsideWith a polite smile, Sucogu leveled his gaze at Mita."Please, my friends are anything but shy, or jealous. In fact, I should think you could try not to point fingers while you so shamelessly standing over a young male and alluding to it by speaking of such...did you call it music?"He stepped forward towards Mita, expecting her to move back to recover the distance."My name is Sucogu, and these two are under my responsibly at the current time." he explained.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Ga'mal)Ga'mal sits up, but immediatly wishes she hadn't. She felt like vomitting again, and her head felt as if someone had loaded it with rocks and were shaking them around and around. Just thinking of this made it feel even worse."Unfortunately, yes," she replies, her drunkeness, almost, completely worn off. All she was left with now were the side-effects. "Yes, it was a night. It may be a while before I even look at a bottle again." She rubs her eyes before looking ahead. That was when she caught a glimpse of an empty wine bottle."Oh, Karz," she says as she lies back on her bed. "What should we do now? We left the hospital, got drunk, and I smoked my first cigarette all in that order. What is there left to do?" she asks, sarcasticcly. "If you need me to take you somewhere, I'm more than willing to take you. As long as we can leave this Mata-Nui forsaken village. I'm already sick of this place."-Mef

OOC: I roll for persuasion. 15. Now what's my charisma modifier?IC(Draebe): "Aww, but we don't do that much pirate things. Besides get drunk." He looked Virthee in the eye. "Now, be serious here. Are you the only doctor in Ta-koro? No, I suppose not if you have a hospital. Now, is it really necessary that you stay if you have replacements? Besides, we call ourselves pirates because, as the good captain said, it sounds cool. Same reason for two falchions. These are as cool as bow ties. Anyway, before I go on a tangent about something completely unrelated, know this: If you don't say yes, I might engage in some unscrupulous behavior, and you might end up on our ship after the chaos clears. So, will you join our crew? Pwease?" He gave Virthee Tuggle eyes.OOC: Anyone else remember Tuggles?

IC (Mita)Mita stood her ground and met the Toa's gaze."Yes, of course, I find it completely shameless to stand over a fallen Toa and ask if he's all right. Good lord, what was I thinking?"The Toa of Plasma glanced at Hau, then back at Sucogu."I'm not sure if I should expect you to understand, but I guarantee you that the look this missus here gave me - and the tone of her voice - was anything but friendly. If you didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry," she said, nodding to Kriigata, "but I'm not about to apologize for trying to lighten the mood here. There is too much conflict as there is if we aren't going to quarrel about this as well."She draw her fingers across the strings of her guitar again, then sung a short verse."I don't like enemies, I'd rather just have a friendbut I guess we can't all be happy in the endYet I think we all might benefitfrom love and peace: just ask for itAnd just give me a chaaaaance...... to be your friend.""Right?"OOC: And yes, I am writing these as I go. :lol:

Edited by Katuko