Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: IPhone post no colorIC TorvTorv watched as someone wearing a hood sat down on a bench near them. "Uh, Merror as much as I hate to break up this reunion of yours but we have someone eavesdropping on us. And I think he is the same Snelly obviously hates. After all I saw of them yelling at one another and it seemed like they were poised to fight." Torv whispered to Merror

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Then keep writing lyrics, 'cause its awesome! :)I also gotta laugh that Hau and Sucogu have yet to notice Kriigata is speaking normally... :PIC: KriigataHearing the Toa's song, Kriigata certainly livened up. The plucky strumming from the guitar was a whole new sound and her somewhat foul mood dispersed quickly into a sense of wondrous curiousity. "I'm..." Kriigata began, but realized she didn't know her own name, let alone anyone else's.

IC: The roads of Ta-Wahi were an ashen black. Ralz continued to advance as he dragged his shield across the dark stone. He kept his hood on, covering his face from anyone who might see him. His body ached and his armor creaked as he continued pressing on through the blistering heat. He had no place on this island, yet he felt the need to roam it.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Lul, sorry. Attribute it to Hau's rushing to detach the awkwardness from the situation.IC: Hau's eyes widened. So SHE was the one who had been singing!Despite its terrible cheesiness and soft style, he found himself unable to insult Mita. Maybe it was that she wasn't that bad after all....Naw, it was just cuz she had cared for him. It was...Not all that bad...To feel looked after.Okay, maybe it was 'fine'. Or even 'nice'. Whatever.Returning to the realm of reality, Hau looked back at the conversation with a new focus. Then he heard the former mystery say: "I'm..."Waitwaitwait.Back up a sec.Wasn't she supposed to be......Uh......Well......Not all that capable of speaking right now?Hook clattering to the rocky floor, Hau wondered when this conversation would STOP surprising him. What was going on here?

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: XxethSo, they are acquainted with Snelly? Interesting...Torv was it, you've been most helpful. . He chuckled to himself, this Torv guy was a fool for blurting out this information. he decided he could get the details from Torv later, he'd just wait till he was by himself to get the information, even if he had to 'persuade' him to do so.Xxeth walked off toward the ship. I wonder if my dear captain is back?

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I swear Mangs, if you didn't skip so many lines your posts would look like mine. XP[/soon to be hypocrite]IC - Sucogu - Outside"Oh, well at least you're sorry." he retorted.Because of his flashback, he had hardly noticed Kriigata's change in verbal format.Sucogu mentally winced at the song.Does she have to strum that thing in public?But Kriigata seemed to enjoy it, so he smiled smugly, forcing himself to tap his foot for effect.OOC: FTR, I think you're a pretty good at writing lyrics.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ghar-Knel sighed. He did look a bit more disturbed than usual, and it wasn't just the hangover."I had a dream last night," he said. "I stood on a beach with a lily pad village nearby, obviously Ga-Koro. Then, Solaris, Miptel, and Kahua were standing in front of me. Did I mention them last night? The ones who tried to kill me? Well, anyways, they stood in front of the village, as if barring my way in. Then, someone walked between us. He was someone I saw before. Well, it was anyways. It calls itself The Rel. It's a Toa of Plasma that was made immortal until the conflict between my master and Solaris was over."Since I'm still alive, the conflict isn't over. Now, I think The Rel has put him-- er, itself back into play. At that part in the dream, Kahua stabbed me in the face with a crossbow bolt like he did on the Kumu Islets, Solaris stabbed at me with his longsword, and Miptel swung at me with his axe. Then, The Rel blew them all away with his plasma scepters. It turned to face me, and said that I was the scum of Xia and the bane of Mata Nui. And he struck me down."It's not as terrifying as I describe it, but the symbolism behind it is very obvious. Solaris, Miptel, and Kahua are in Ga-Koro, and The Rel wants his mortality back."He looked at his feet, his head still throbbing from last night."So anywhere but Ga-Koro," he finished. "You have any crazy dreams last night?"

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: (Ga'mal)Ga'mal sits back in her bed as she listens to Ghar-Knel tell his dream. Once he finishes, she sighs to herself, as if thinking over what he had just told her."Strange," was all she said. "Maybe we should go somewhere where The Rel isn't. Dreams? Well, other than a dream of me running around the hotel than the streets without my armor on, none. Thankfully."-Mef

IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick) and KriigataRiaril let out a sigh as she left Virthee's clinic. Obviously, she'd been ignored past recompense -- another reason on her ever growing list of why she disliked her compatriot -- and could take the embarrassment no longer. Reaching into her coat pocket, she produced a package, shaking out a specialty cigarette from it's maw, before quickly depositing the "golden box" into her pocket with a slight sense of sneakiness. "Might as well head back and get to serious work," Riaril muttered as she struck the cancerous cylinder against a stone wall, igniting its tip from the general heat of the place.---She didn't really know what to say, her mind having found a major catch in all logic and a fundamental flaw in how she was now acting. How do I know who I am? How do I know what they are all saying? How can I respond so well?Her mind remembered nothing of the visions which had flashed before her eyes only minutes prior, the slate having been once again erased, leaving only her newfound ability to speak.

IC: Po-Koro. Now there was a good idea."All right then," Ghar-Knel exclaimed. "Off to Po-Koro then. I'll just snag some of the goodies holed up in the ice box and we'll be on our way." He looked at the pack of smokes on the nightstand. "I'd better bring those, too. Don't know when you might pick up a bounty. By Makuta's backside, when it comes to smokes, Tairel knows his stuff." He paused, hoping the identity of whom he stole from wasn't too much."Po-Koro!" he celebrated, nervously.

IC: (Ga'mal)"Wait, they're Tairel's?" asked the Ga-Matoran although she knew there was no need for an answer. She was about to blurt out some kind of remark to defend her love, but decided it would be foolish to do so."Come on, let's check out and head toward Po," she says, finally. She stands up out of her bed, a little wobbily, before heading toward the door. "Who's paying for the room, anyway?"-Mef

IC: "Pay?" Ghar-Knel said, cocking his rifle. "Is that what you normal people do? I haven't payed for a Karz-darned thing in years."He walked down to the lobby and, with a quick bow, told the front desk Matoran, "Thank you for the complementary room last night.""But..." the Matoran argued."No buts," the Vortixx interrupted, swinging his rifle, playfully.The Matoran sighed, and showed them the door. Ghar-Knel held it open for Ga'mal as she exited."Lead the way," he said. "Just need to find your cart."

IC: (Ga'mal)"How did I know you were going to say that?" she mutters to herself before they exit. She couldn't help but smile as she watched the annoyed Matoran get conned out of a tenant paying for their room."Thank you, my kind, Vortixx," she says after Ghar-Knel opens the door for her. "It should be near the hospital. I think it's just outside."-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel began the stroll down the street. He quickly realized his gun was still in his hand. He quickly slung it across his back. After a brief walk, they found the cart near the hospital. Everything was intact (so far)."Well, I guess we should be off," he said climbing aboard. "And don't expect me to help you up here. Holding the door was my good deed for the day."

IC: (Ga'mal)"Fine," says, Ga'mal, a small grin on her face. She glances toward the door, as if she were expecting Tairel to rush out of the doors with candy and flowers. But, he didn't show up, just like Ga'mal guessed.The Ga-Matoran climbs back into ussul cart and steers it back on the main road. "Next stop, Po," she says out loud as they take off.After a short distance, Ga'mal decides to make conversation. "So. Have you ever been to Po-Wahi?"-Mef Man

IC: "Well, I'm not a native," Ghar-Knel explained, kicking back. "I was born on Xia, as most all Vortixx are. Then, once I was a trained assassin, I was employed by a mysterious master on the island of Mata Rekim. There was a war, and such, and I went around all sorts of islands before coming to here on a boat. Since I came from the north, my boat landed at Po-Wahi. It got shredded on the landing, but... well, it's a nice island."He looked forward. "Almost at the border."

IC: (Ga'mal)Woah, Xia? And all other kinds of islands? is he crazy or something?"Um, yes. Almost to the border," she says. She tries not to sound like she thought he was crazy, but she couldn't make out what the Karz he was talking about. Everyone knew that there were no other islands outside of Mata-Nui, but other islands would explain where the Skakdi and Vortixx came from. Ga'mal tries to push back the thought of other islands before they leave the village perimeter."Out of Ta-Koro." She looks out across the lava as they leave, but immediatly looks away because of the brightness."So, any way, how long have you been...an asassin?" she asks. Ga'mal tried not to think about having an asassin right beside her, but the thought did cross her mind. I even slept in the same room with him. Twice.-Mef Man

IC: Ralz continued on, spotting a small fortress carved from rock in the distance. His eyes seemed to brighten, almost like a child receiving a gift. The fortress was majestic, cared from stones of different colors. The torches of Ta-Koro looked like embers to the stray. He strapped his shield to his back and continued to walk, encountering a broken bridge, over a pit of lava. While others may have simply used another route, Ralz looked to the other side of the bridge and raised his arm. The wanderer judged the distance between him and a rock on other side. He felt a warm sensation on his face as he took a few steps and found himself on top of the rock. As he continued on his way, the traveler thought he heard something crack. He dismissed it, continuing towards the village of fire.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

Ic: SirrausSirraus gazed up at the ceiling of the massive chamber. It was only distinguishable by the torchlights mounted on walkways crisscrossing in a web far above. The rows of bookshelves, artifacts and scattered paraphernalia disappeared into the vast gloom in any direction.The Onu-Koronians called it the secondary archives to save their pride.The Ta-Koronians called it the master archive because it was true: These archives were superior in nearly every way, from their organizing system to the pure size of their collection. Sirraus marveled at the Ta-Koronian’s ability to excavate such an enormous room in the side of the deceptively diminutive Mangai. A red-armoured archivist approached him and queried his intentions. The earth dweller replied that he was there to cross reference a single volume from Onu-Koro and that he should be able to find it without any trouble, thank you very much, and to please alert him if a Ko-Koronian came in as well.Two hours later he began to regret denying the offer. The Master Archive was even larger than a first impression would realize, and that was really saying something. They had seventeen rows towering to the ceiling just for the known history of Ga-Koro prior to Gali’s coming. Finding an identical copy of this particular volume would take days if not weeks.Sirraus slumped down on a walkway some two-hundred feet up and gazed blankly at the shelf opposite. A small, translucent orange object displayed between two volumes caught his eye and he stood up and leaned against the railing to get a closer look.

IC: [Hari]Briskly, Hari strode towards the entrance to the Ta-Koro archives, with one purpose in mind, one single intent to focus all of his will on. Of course, that didn't mean that he couldn't think of anything else.The Ta-Koro archives looked small from the outside, but deceptively so. Pushing open the doors before him, Hari entered. And stopped dead in his tracks. The library was magnificent, and enormous too. It was truly an edifice, and what impressed Hari the most was that the grandiose structure was dedicated to learning alone. Hari moved to continue, looking ahead of him towards the multitude of shelves that lined the place. But he couldn't. It took a moment for even his mental facilities to process the high-vaulted arches, the splendiferous columns, the overall aesthetic of the place. It truly was beautiful.Anyway, there was no time for that, at least, not anymore. Looking ahead of him and seeing a red-armored librarian walk across the main entryway, he called quietly, "Excuse me!" That got the attention of the fiery custodian, who set the books he was carrying down on a nearby table and walked towards Hari. Hari moved forward to meet him, a gesture of courtesy that was all too familiar to one with such a benign demeanor as he."Hello," said Hari cheerfully. "I was wondering if you could direct me to an Onu-Matoran named Sirraus. It might be difficult, given the large size of the place, but if you can, that would save me a lot of time, thank you.""No problem," said the Ta-Matoran. "He was looking for you, actually. He's in the Ga-Koro section, cross-referencing a specific tome from the Onu-Koronan archives, I believe? Yes, yes, that was it. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find him there. When I last saw him he was in row GK. G for Ga-Koro, K for the 11th row in the section. Good luck." Hari nodded, a kind smile on his face showing his approval, and the Ta-Matoran walked off, continuing to wherever he had been going."Well, time to search," said Hari quietly to himself. Turning to where the librarian had directed him, he followed the natural setup of the shelves until he came to the row GK-42. There, he found Sirraus slumped against a bookshelf, obviously deterred from his goal. "Hello, Sirraus!" Hari whispered. "Let's begin our search anew."

IC(Jeni): "So...how long before we reach Kini-nui?"

IC (Weta): Weta looked around at the landscape trying to estimate how far they were from the temple. He had explored the region around the Le-wahi side of the temple while living with Tang, but the eastern side was not so familiar. "Not too much farther I should think" he answered "And it's all down-hill from here. We should arrive beore evening does."

ppg2.png

IC: [Rannin]Although he had visited the village before in the past, Rannin had not actually found any places that provided food, which meant that he was rather lost and very, very hungry. His stomach seemed to grumble in anger as if demanding nourishment, meaning that he had to find a pub soon, or he'd probably collapse.A small crick in his shoulders caused the Iron Toa to grimace. It seemed as if he had to adjust his arm again. With a small application of his powers, he removed all the metal that had been weaved into the arm, hissing at the painful procedure. Several people around him stopped and stared at him, more specifically, the disfigured and twisted thing that used to be his arm. Grunting, he applied his power again, and began to slowly weave bands of metal into the flesh."Now to find some food," he muttered, having successfully fixed his arm.A quick survey of the area produced no results, so he decided to ask people for directions, more specifically, the small group in front of him."Do you know where the closest bar is?" he asked as he walked over to them.OOC: That's Hau and co.

IC (Mita)"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."Of course, that was because Kriigata hadn't said her name at all. Mita had been too busy with her guitar to notice, however. Now she slung it over her shoulder, just as a Toa of Iron approached them and asked for the nearest bar."It's not far from here," Mita said, "though I'll be honest and say that I haven't been here long enough to learn its name yet."

IC:KironKiron stumbled into the village with his armour steaming. A fight with three infected Muaka had sent him toppling into a lava pool. He had used his mask power to shrink himself so he landed on a piece of rapidly melting metal. He controlled the lava to use as a spray at the Muaka. They retreated, leaving a very tired, dazed and very nearly molten Toa of Fire. The guard at the gate stood up from his resting position."Kiron, how-""Don't ask," he groaned.The guard smiled. Kiron, always going out of his way to find things to do. Kiron seemed more of a Matoran than a Toa.Kiron walked about, ignoring the stares of Matoran. He was naturally resistant to fire and lava and heat, but his armour was starting to soften. As he walked past Virthee's, he heard a few people talking to Virthee, asking him to join a pirate crew. All other thoughts flew away, and he stood near the door. He heard Virthee declining and decided to wait until those people inside came out. They came out and Kiron followed at a distance, deciding whether or not to follow and ask to join. He flipped a widget and came up as 'yes'. Oh well, he thought and stepped forward."Hello. I just heard you were recruiting some people to join a prate crew. May I join?" It took Kiron all his willpower to stop his excitement from flowing out.OOC: That's Odhran and the character Nitro Frost is controlling.

OOC: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOO! I WAS NINJA'D! AND I DIDN'T KNOW! Stupid Ghosthands with his hand made of ghosts, always ninja-ing people by turning into some kind of ninja-ghost. Mphm.IC: JLJL slowly and silently sweatdropped as Pirok walked straight past him, oblivious to what he had said. Snapping himself out of it, JL turned towards Jaller's quarters, and realized that several others were there. Merror was there and so was Pirok. Oh well. That was new. He turned, shifting his weight onto the doorway....Then he started snoring.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: InvisibleInvisible walked into Ta-Koro, disguising himself as a completely red Toa wearing a Hau. Someday, I'm gonna have to get around to making multi-colour disguises...He soon noticed a Toa that was snoring (JL)."Excuse me?" he began, before shaking the Toa slightly to try and wake him up. "I don't suppose you've seen a Toa of Fire? Mainly dark red, some grey, golden armour and a Calix?" he knew it was a long shot, but he may as well try. Chances were, someone around here had seen Pirok.OOC: Invisible arrived to late to see Pirok, BTW.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror)Merror closed the door firmly behind Pirok and Torv."Put succinctly, he's bad news," he replied. "As you said, he's a powerful Toa of Magnetism - a dangerous element at the best of times, and Echelon knows how to use it. But that's not all."Merror's look was dark."He's a Necromancer. You saw him with those corpses - he uses a Tryna to reanimate the dead. It takes a special level of twistedness to use a mask like that. Necromancers are a dying breed here on Mata Nui, thank the Great Spirit."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Ghar-Knel reminisced some more."Well, I'm about five hundred years old, so I'd say about four hundred fifty," he answered. Then he remembered that the natives thought that this was their only island. Plus, Ga'mal sounded a bit like she thought he was crazy."And Xia is the home island of the Vortixx," he explained. "There are other islands. Zakaz is where the Skakdi are from. And Mata Rekim is Solaris's home island. I never found out where my master was from. No one knew. The Rel, the strange Toa I mentioned earlier is from... well I don't know where he's from either." He looked around, briefly."So how long have you been a merchant?" he passed on the small-talk.