BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

Well, on the previous page I explained that while the medic chose a different intermediary, and that intermediary did not contact me in time to prevent the detective's death, the medic is not able to stop mafia killings yet, due to the Avsa's powers.

The medic, of course, still distrusts me, but I am sure I will gain his trust shortly.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I wasn't contacted by the Healer until after the Detective was killed. I explained that in my previous post.

It's also easy to trust me, as I have never been a Mafian, in the around 10 games I've played.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That must get boring. And to be clear, I wasn't blaming you for the lack of contact, just stating the facts.

Of course, as I continue to emphasize, until the Avsa is dead, the medic is rather under-powered.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Unfortunately for the rest of us, he doesn't really want to have the Medic protecting anyone in my limited discussions with him, leading me to be hesitant with him, especially considering his ties to you, guy who wants to destroy the village. For all I know, he could have leaked the Healer straight to you, and therefore, the Cryo.

Healer: protect yourself if you can, you may be in danger.

(Wait, why would the Healer trust the guy(s) who want to destroy the village?)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, he doesn't really want to have the Medic protecting anyone in my limited discussions with him, leading me to be hesitant with him, especially considering his ties to you, guy who wants to destroy the village. For all I know, he could have leaked the Healer straight to you, and therefore, the Cryo.

If our discussions are "limited," it is only because you have stopped fully responding to my numerous lengthy PMs. I have been faithfully communicating to you what the Cryo and I were discussing throughout this game. As far as my saying I didn't want the medic protecting anyone, I never said anything of the kind. I didn't want the medic to protect the Cryo on one particular occasion, and you know perfectly well that was due to a legitimate and likely theory on what the mafia would do with the Avsa. That was back when I still thought the Cryo might be on our side, but if as you suggest, I was mafia-allied, why would I be telling the healer not to heal a mafia-allied Cryo? Sounds like a good waste of a heal to me.

Healer, do whatever you want, but I would be wary of Pulse's grasp of the actual situation at hand, and I would recommend reviewing the rules regarding the Avsa prior to making your decision. Pulse, you know that Tex is the Cryo, and that had I been leaking information to him, both the turaga and the healer would already be dead.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

No, you told me to not have the healer heal anyone, because you're afraid the Avsa will immediately. In addition to that, he had already been protecting Tex of his own accord in round 1, but when news surfaced, I asked him to make sure he was no longer protecting him. Besides, have you forgotten that you are the Pyro? Throughout your attempts to talk with me, it has become very clear you are not in this for a village win. Why else would you have such undying faith in iBrow, even when he declared he was going to destroy the village? It just doesn't add up. Thus, the Healer and I are hesitant to talk with you.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Night 4: Kicked, I did it, Cya

From behind his purple mask the Host grinned maniacally. This was to be a good night, indeed.

"Hashtag BZPMafiaDrama!!" He cackled, melting into the night.

Two Matoran and half a Toa met in a hut. Pulse, or half of him, spoke to ShadowVezon, who relayed the information from the Healer, wrapped in a cloak behind him. They nodded and the Healer brought his herbs to bear, covering himself and keeping himself safe. They all nodded, leaving together.

Punished Snake was sleeping. He was sleeping peacefully, quite peacefully indeed, right up until a Rahkshi stuck its staff through him. It was a Staff of Fear, and so Snake screamed. Loudly.

This in turn brought the entire village, dead and alive, running to the scene where they surrounded the Rahkshi. They couldn't tell who it was, but.. but...

MaliceGhost put it best.

"Snake?

Snake!?

SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!"

"Punished Snake, Matoran, killed by Shadows!"

On another building, orange, malicious eyes opened, and the being sniffed the air. Yesss.. It could smell him. It would be lucky tonight.

Without warning, iBrow flung himself into the center of attention by throwing his mask of and showing his true colors. Or, rather, his true face. And grin. My, my, that was a grin.

"Hello, village! I am the Cryo! And I will now show you how to eliminate your enemies!"

He pulled a cord out of nowhere and smiled to the end as ice hammers made him the PB&J of their sandwich.

It was glorious.

"Tex, Cryo, Suicidal!"

And in the distraction something glided down from a building, crept up to the Healer, and dug his claws in.

"Hello, dear one who I came from... Good-bye, and good riddance."

And the Avsa activated his mask, and Voxumo, the Healer, filled with life and herbs, crumbled to nothingness.

"Voxumo, Healer, Avsa kill!"

By the time the village got themselves coherent, the Shadows were gone, just normal villagers to the eye once more.

"Anndddd vote!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

No, you told me to not have the healer heal anyone, because you're afraid the Avsa will immediately. In addition to that, he had already been protecting Tex of his own accord in round 1, but when news surfaced, I asked him to make sure he was no longer protecting him. Besides, have you forgotten that you are the Pyro? Throughout your attempts to talk with me, it has become very clear you are not in this for a village win. Why else would you have such undying faith in iBrow, even when he declared he was going to destroy the village? It just doesn't add up. Thus, the Healer and I are hesitant to talk with you.

Citation please? I have been assuming you were referring to this message:

Pulse, was that request for the medic to contact you because there is someone you need him to heal, legit, or a ruse? If the latter, it was a very good one, and I commend you for it. If the former, and that person was Tex, do not have the medic actually heal Tex!

If you review the powers of the mafia, one of them has a power to designate a person to die if he is healed by the medic! Zakaro has confirmed that the mafia can kill someone and each mafian can still use his special power, each night.

This means that if the mafia is being smart, they will have the mafian with the die-if-healed-power designate Tex to die if he is healed, and then use their mafia kill to kill someone else, thereby killing two people in one night.

Now, if the healer doesn't actually heal Tex, then the mafia will only kill whoever else they killed, and Tex will live on. When I saw that you had publicly announced that you had someone you needed healed, I thought you might have been attempting to get the mafia to not use their main kill on Tex through this ruse.

Keep in mind that the need for the medic to heal Tex implies that the mafia are aware of Tex's importance, and if they are aware of Tex's importance, then they can easily infer that your public request for medic assistance referred to Tex, and naturally this would be the perfect opportunity to for them to employ that mafian's special power.

Now, if I was the mafia, I would kill Tex normally and designate him as the kill-if-healed, but we can only hope that doesn't happen.

Undying faith in iBrow? I believe I explained my strategy in messages to you, but since you seem to have forgotten those messages, I will quote them directly here:

Alright. There is always the possibility that post was intended to help with persuading the mafia he is on their side. He is, after all, in contact with Blade for that supposed purpose of planting himself among their ranks. but I agree that it is more likely the post reviews his legitimate intentions. Is Tex usually that good at putting up a false front? (I've been away for awhile.)

That doesn't really change my next move, though, should Tex survive the lynching. Rather than announce I'm onto him, I will continue to message him under the assumption he is helping. We should choose a target for him to kill that will help the village. I will then order him to kill that target or be lynched. If he kills that target in an attempt to prove loyalty, we can still lynch him, though more likely he won't kill the target and then we lynch him.

Who do you think is a mafian? You still haven't explained your position on Tyler Durden. If we can figure out who is the mafian on the first list, and demand Tex kill that guy, Tex's resistance or failure to kill that guy will be instructive.

On the other hand, if you are sure that Tex is working against us, we might try to get him lynched this round to prevent two anti-village killings in the upcoming round. I am contacting Chro as well to see what he knows, before I publicly advocate Tex's death.

By the way, since I seem to have missed this, who is Chro, and why would he be having conversations with Tex? And why does he think Blade is innocent?

Also, I hope you're really sure about Blade being guilty, since I keep asserting he is in the topic based on what you told me earlier.

PULSE: Tex says he will kill whoever you recommend. Who would that be?

No, he doesn't.

He's working against us.

Yeah, O.K., but he still offered. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, is my strategy. Give me a target. If he kills the target in an attempt to look like he's actually helping us, then great. If he doesn't kill the target, then it's what we expected anyway.

Lastly, as you seem to feel the need to remind I was the Pyro, I would like to remind you that I have addressed my motives and incentives for helping the village several times previously in this topic.

EDIT: I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. HEALER, I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE AVSA KILL!!! <_<

EDIT2: If Pulse betrayed the village, I hereby called it. Pulse knew the healer (he told me his name ages ago), is trying to discredit me, isn't answering my PMs with straight answers, even when I offer to prove my innocence, and told the healer to heal himself prior to the Avsa strike...

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Yep i so Freakin called it.. ToaRobot so help me mata-nui anyone who trusts your robotic butt from now on will only get themselves killed.. There is a reason i never trusted you and now i know it.. Within our short pms i called this move that the instant you figured out i was the healer that i would die within the next two rounds..Welp this goes to show why my distrust was not pointless.

I just realized it is even funnier since after you suggested i not protect tex i made the vital mistake of telling you i was protecting myself this night.. Further suggesting that you are working for the mafia.. the evidence is stacked against you..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*sigh*

At this point, I don't even want to try and live. We're screwed.

-Tyler

Yep.. anyone i look at this it points to the village dying.. considering the only special role in the village still alive, the turaga, is known by toarobot it is only time before he falls.. and without me there to protect him it is only a matter of time

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yep i so Freakin called it.. ToaRobot so help me mata-nui anyone who trusts your robotic butt from now on will only get themselves killed.. There is a reason i never trusted you and now i know it.. Within our short pms i called this move that the instant you figured out i was the healer that i would die within the next two rounds..Welp this goes to show why my distrust was not pointless.

I just realized it is even funnier since after you suggested i not protect tex i made the vital mistake of telling you i was protecting myself this night.. Further suggesting that you are working for the mafia.. the evidence is stacked against you..

So help me now, if Pulse betrayed and is framing me, as I just suggested in my edits to my last post (please look), I swear I will seek him out with a Tex-like ambition throughout all future games. I did not get you killed, Voxumo. I advise you look into who else knew your name.

I have never betrayed my team during my duties as a VDAMMA investigator, and never will. I do not know for sure Pulse is responsible, this could still be coincidence, or it could be betrayal by someone else Voxumo talked to. I will begin posting all the information I still hold, including the names of two confirmed mafians. If no one believes me now, let me just say that I will be vindicated when this game ends.

nban.jpg

Pulse never told me to heal myself Toarobot.. i find it funny that you edited your post after i posted my own post.. And plus Toarobot the only people who knew i was the healer was; you, chro, pulse and shadowvezon.. Of the four i only have you to suspect toarobot.. And also pulse never knew i was protecting myself this night.. only you did..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse never told me to heal myself Toarobot.. i find it funny that you edited your post after i posted my own post.. And plus Toarobot the only people who knew i was the healer was; you, chro, pulse and shadowvezon.. Of the four i only have you to suspect toarobot.. And also pulse never knew i was protecting myself this night.. only you did..

Look:

I, on the other hand, warned you about the Avsa both in our PMs and in the topic.

I will post a comprehensive argument for my innocence when I get the time, along with all the information I still hold, supplemented with quotes and screenshots.

nban.jpg

As I mentioned in my PMs to you before this night, you dying this night does not link your killing to me. As I said before, I've known you were the medic for quite some time, and you know the mafia did not attempt to kill you previously, as we saw who they actually killed. Additionally, I am one of several people who know your name, apparently, since Pulse is the one who told it to me.

I suspect Pulse is framing me or a terrible coincidence has occurred. I can see that you are set on not believing me or even considering an alternative possibility to your assumptions. I will not waste more of my time trying to convince you here that you are making a terrible mistake.

The reason I am PMing you is to see if you will agree in advance, since presumably you consider yourself to be a fair and sportsman-like player, to make a post at the end of the game recognizing that I was telling the truth all along and was doing my best to help the village, in the "hypothetical" scenario that the mafia/Tex admit that I never helped them, or if Pulse admits he framed me. Will you agree to that? In return, if it turns out you are right about my deceptive intentions, I promise that I will post saying that I am a robotic butt who should never be trusted in future games.

This my dear friends is a desperate plea for dignity from a person who has otherwise lost the faith of others.

When you say 'You dying this night does not link your killing to me' Indicates that it is a desperate method of protecting yourself.. And yet in that same paragraph you cursed yourself for the mafia only killed me after you got confirmation from me that i was the Healer.. And you are right they apparently never did target me before this night..

And what use would Pulse get from framing you? He was the bloody detective a village aligned role.. You on the other hand were the Pyro.. a neutral role who is apparently aligned with cryo.. or suspected cryo at least..

So no.. i will not agree to this.. Your reputation whether it is harmed or improved is none of my concern.. When it comes to mafia My own survival comes first.. If i am a village aligned role i will do my duties as that role but i am not going to risk my hide for it.. The same goes for the mafia.. I will do my role's duties but ultimately i come first.. Part of the reason i never join these little get togethers of info sharing because i don't trust people what so ever and suspect that every gathering has someone wiling to sell out the rest.. i will not trust them unless they prove to me i should trust them.. As shadowvezon has done. So no i will not say you were telling the truth for i have no idea if you really did or if evidence merely leads to you telling the truth.. Evidence can be circumstantial.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Lloyd is not dead and Tyler Durden is not dead because the Mafia wishes to use you both as bait.

I know three out of the four surviving members.

You don't happen to know anything about the mafia's knowledge of Voxumo, or whether Pulse genuinely suspects me or has switched sides?

nban.jpg

For the record, Pulse did pm Blade and tell Blade that he was going to go rogue in round one.

But then I had the Mafia kill him.

E: To TR18, I actually requested for the Mafia to keep Voxumo alive until the end, as the requirement for me allying with them. I suspected that this round they would betray our alliance somehow, but I thought it would be through killing me, not targeting Voxumo. I never knew Voxumo's role until he died. But I'm pretty certain that Pulse has flipped.

Edited by Tex

No, I didn't. My only interaction with Blade was learning that he was the Kraahkaan.

Stop fabricating things to make yourself look good.

Sorry. I forgot that outside conversations never occur, Pulse. I was a more useful Detective than you were.

When I discovered that you knew who Blade was, we had a good long conversation about it - he told me that you had promised to flip sides, and then after your death you "quit" being the Detective. That's kinda suspicious.

I have the names of three Mafia, and am willing to give away two of those names. Can you say the same?

For the record, Pulse did pm Blade and tell Blade that he was going to go rogue in round one.

But then I had the Mafia kill him.

E: To TR18, I actually requested for the Mafia to keep Voxumo alive until the end, as the requirement for me allying with them. I suspected that this round they would betray our alliance somehow, but I thought it would be through killing me, not targeting Voxumo. I never knew Voxumo's role until he died. But I'm pretty certain that Pulse has flipped.

Thanks, Tex. I do appreciate this, although I am not sure whether people will believe it, considering you were helping the mafia. This also explains how Pulse died so fast.

I will now admit to a failure of my own, in that I never suspected Pulse could be working against the village, even when he started responding to my PMs oddly, until right before this night. I always work for the side the host assigns me to, and I stupidly assumed he would as well.

As I mentioned in my PMs to you before this night, you dying this night does not link your killing to me. As I said before, I've known you were the medic for quite some time, and you know the mafia did not attempt to kill you previously, as we saw who they actually killed. Additionally, I am one of several people who know your name, apparently, since Pulse is the one who told it to me.

I suspect Pulse is framing me or a terrible coincidence has occurred. I can see that you are set on not believing me or even considering an alternative possibility to your assumptions. I will not waste more of my time trying to convince you here that you are making a terrible mistake.

The reason I am PMing you is to see if you will agree in advance, since presumably you consider yourself to be a fair and sportsman-like player, to make a post at the end of the game recognizing that I was telling the truth all along and was doing my best to help the village, in the "hypothetical" scenario that the mafia/Tex admit that I never helped them, or if Pulse admits he framed me. Will you agree to that? In return, if it turns out you are right about my deceptive intentions, I promise that I will post saying that I am a robotic butt who should never be trusted in future games.

This my dear friends is a desperate plea for dignity from a person who has otherwise lost the faith of others.

When you say 'You dying this night does not link your killing to me' Indicates that it is a desperate method of protecting yourself.. And yet in that same paragraph you cursed yourself for the mafia only killed me after you got confirmation from me that i was the Healer.. And you are right they apparently never did target me before this night..

And what use would Pulse get from framing you? He was the bloody detective a village aligned role.. You on the other hand were the Pyro.. a neutral role who is apparently aligned with cryo.. or suspected cryo at least..

So no.. i will not agree to this.. Your reputation whether it is harmed or improved is none of my concern.. When it comes to mafia My own survival comes first.. If i am a village aligned role i will do my duties as that role but i am not going to risk my hide for it.. The same goes for the mafia.. I will do my role's duties but ultimately i come first.. Part of the reason i never join these little get togethers of info sharing because i don't trust people what so ever and suspect that every gathering has someone wiling to sell out the rest.. i will not trust them unless they prove to me i should trust them.. As shadowvezon has done. So no i will not say you were telling the truth for i have no idea if you really did or if evidence merely leads to you telling the truth.. Evidence can be circumstantial.

So let me get this straight. You won't agree to admit you were wrong if you turn out to be wrong? Perhaps that is an uncharitable reading of your response to my PM to you, but tell me this: what exactly would you have to see to believe that I was telling the truth? Is there anyway to prove that I am innocent? If every member of the game came out and said I was, would you believe it then, or are you set in that view as a matter of absolute faith, regardless of what comes up now or after the game is over? If so, then I am wasting my time trying to refute your charges, though I will still post a defense for the sake of the rest of the players.

nban.jpg

If you truly are innocent why do you need me to say i believe it? Is my word truly that important to you?

And you are partially right.. I will not say i am wrong if i am wrong.. I will merely not say anything.. I may even congrats you on being right but i will not say i was wrong.. And i will never trust you.. that is that. I get a bad vibe from you and even now i get that vibe. I trust my vibes and so far they have not proved me wrong

And tex why should anyone trust you? Everything seemingly points to you being the cryo and it is evident the cryo has been killing off villagers.. They have not even touched the mafia at all

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Few things here guys, kay?

First off, Vox, Tex is dead. He's suicidal. Remember? :P

Second off, let's all step back for a second and remember that this is a game, nothing more. At this point, things are where they are, whether you look at it as the Shadows being lucky or having some village contacts, the fact remains that this is where we are, and most of you involved here are dead. What's happened has past.

Third, living people have to vote, so yeah you guys do that. ;)

I do apologize if I seem uncaring or rude here, but let's keep things civil, alright? Further discussion could be taken to PM.

Thanks,

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.