BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

I'm sorry.

This game has officially reached the point where it is irretrievably lost. Fact is indistinguishable from fiction and the village is clearly in the Mafia's pocket. I consign this game to defeat and wash my hands of this affair. Rarely am I willing to admit defeat before the numbers dictate that the Mafia must win. As a matter of fact, this may be the first time it's happened. However, I cannot see any possible way for the village to win. Well played, Mafia. I'd like to see what you all were up to behind the scenes.

:w:

We can still win. :P It just is hard.

No, it is quite impossible. And in this case it is the impossible that simply will not occur, rather than the improbable impossible that might occur.

Then again, continue to have hope - I have always loved crushing hope underneath my feet. Mwahaha.

Edited by Tex

So you just said the mafia will lose impossibly. :P

Check your logic IBrow. :P

I beleive they will likely win.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

RG, you should reread his post... he actually meant that "the impossible" in this case is a village victory, which is not going to happen

If you read his reply in the context of him supporting the Mafia, it actually makes perfect sense.

And since he's allied to the Mafia, his post makes perfect sense.

Also, for the record, I didn't bribe Portal. I gifted him a Steam sale Dota 2 snow globe, and he asked if I wanted anything in return... and I said, jokingly, "You could vote Malice. =P"

I didn't think he'd take it seriously, but hey, works for me. =P

- :burnmad:

Oh well, at least they can't kill us if we're dead.

Right now is probably a good time to say that I have lied about several things, and somehow, that worked.

Wait what did you lie about?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I have lied about several things

but...which specific things?

Maybe he did investigate Blade night one.

Maybe he found the Turaga and Medic, and leaked it to Blade, because Blade saved him in a side game.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws again.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Alrighty, killing MaliceGhost, scene will be up soonever.

@Everything: Yes, the Mafia has really conquered this game. It's possible for the village to win, but with the way I've pointed out almost entirely that Burnmad is guilty and they've done nothing about it, I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Are we done with the costs now? Can we get a scene now?

Buy this filler post now and pay only £4.99!

(Shipping Costs £999.99)

(Only available in England. Sorry, folks who live in America, which is like all of you)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Being revived isn't free. The payment for the earlier revival about four months ago or so has been made. That game was also a mafia win, except our 'allegiances' reversed.

Never trust an explosive with fragile data.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Being revived isn't free. The payment for the earlier revival about four months ago or so has been made. That game was also a mafia win, except our 'allegiances' reversed.

Never trust an explosive with fragile data.

Well, uh, thanks for repaying your debt at our expense, I guess. I take it you learned the Turaga's role the first night through your investigation, and then the Medic contacted you after you died?

Lloyd, I guess I was right to distrust the Detective after all...

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Ever heard of this thing called lying Tex? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

This is mafia, we never trust a neutral or anti-town role. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

What I'm saying is, the Village really should have listened to my advice. :)

Except that you set the village up in such a way early on that they wouldn't believe everything you said, which was clearly intentional, so don't put all of the blame on the village here. Just most of it. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

What I'm saying is, the Village really should have listened to my advice. :)

Except that you set the village up in such a way early on that they wouldn't believe everything you said, which was clearly intentional, so don't put all of the blame on the village here. Just most of it. :P

Oh, I never said I was trustworthy. This entire game has been by the Mafia's designs, some designed by myself.

I think the blame for the failure rests on three people / groups

- The village (including myself, I guess) which is / was incompetent

- Tex and the Mafia, for setting up a plan that would've been dangerous to a competent village, let alone this one

- Zakaro, for creating this game... :P and making the roles too well balanced (so well balanced that if even one village role dies, they're screwed)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh darn, it sucks that Voltex didn't ever tell you to NOT TRUST PULSE [/sarcasm]

Combine that with me telling you about RG and practically handing you Burnmad and Canis, you'd think I was actually trying to betray my chosen alignment and help the village! :o

It's not like you didn't wait to bring that up until after I had already called Pulse out in the topic. I'm pretty sure any damage was long done by then. But don't act as if you were really trying to make things easy for us, you said both in PM and in the topic that half of what you were saying was designed to favor the other side. Now, if that was a lie too, and you were consistantly helping us, well, what can I say. You didn't exactly make yourself a reliable source.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics