Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:JozuWith Nei strapped onto his back, it would be easier on her body to go at faster speeds, with his acting as a shield towards hers. With that done he sped off into the town, glancing into every hut to see if it contained doctors, using his crystal powers to keep Nei from getting jolted around.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Gravity"Huh, I think it might have disappeared all together," I said, using the scope on my mask to get a better look at their faces. "Yeah. They're scared."IC: NeiThe Ga-Matoran mumbled something about not putting away her stuff. Even with Jozu using his powers to soften the ride, ever step was painful.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:JozuAfter searching around for a little bit, Jozu came upon a Hospital. He quickly darted inside. "Someone get this girl treatment." He said, getting a few doctor's attention as they removed her from his back and took her to the healer's room.OOC:You can RP the doctor.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brkin and KrayzikkKrayzikk stood and lunged at Brukin. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR FAULT THE DOOR BROKE, AND THE BOLT KILLED RIARIL!"The two crashed into the wall, and Brukin kicked Krayzikk off of him. "Calm down, will you?!" Brukin looked at TM. "Give me a hand here, will ya?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk forced several vines away, before giving in. The Titan quietly started to sob. "You killed her... She's dead..."Brukin stared at the Titan, his helmet an impassive shell. He didn't speak, he merely swiveled his head to look at TM.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Inn, Ga-koro -It looked like the Titan was done trying to kill them, for now anyway. Still, Tux made sure to wrap Krayzikk in a nice bundle with the vines just in case. Tuxedo looked back at Brukin. "If only I hadn't let Frieza grab me...I should of led him away from that house..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: BrukinBrukin shook his head. "There was nothing you could have done. I was close enough to see that much. You did what you thought was right. What were the odds the bolt would have killed someone? Astronomical."He put a hand on TM's shoulder. "What happened wasn't your fault. You did what you thought was right. It;s easy to look back and see what you should have done. The trick is making sure you apply the knowledge in the future."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity everyone.IC: Rynekk - InfernavikaRynekk grumbled, before slicing away at the vines around him. Free from his bonds, the Toa followed Tadris out of the cave."Well, that was quite the adventure, I must say," he said as cheerfully as he could.OOC: Gunner from Ta-Wahi.IC: Gunner - InfernavikaThe conversation between the crew members was interrupted by a sandwich landing on the ground between them. Had the crew members looked in the direction whence the edible projectile had come from, they would have seen a familiar Toa of Air.A very angry, familiar Toa of Air."What the karz! What the karz were you thinking, leaving me in that Mata Nui forsaken, volcano-riddled, governmental village?!" Gunner shouted, waving his arms around like a fool.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)Raknar's head swiveled and he grinned, wiping a bit of sawdust off of one of the shoulders of his marching jacket as he did so."Hey, buddy!" he yelled at Gunner. "We were just talking about ya!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroAs Gravity finished saying that, a familiar Vortixx began making his way towards them."It's your turn." Wilnoth said to Gravity, a predatory smile on his face.OOC: You want to RP his opponent, or should I? I have some ideas, but whatever you think. Oh, and in other news, Checkpoint is perhaps the best platforming/puzzle flash game of all time.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Hmm.... You can RP him/her, doesn't mean I can't auto-hit n' stuff, though. :PTotally agree with that statement. You play any of their other games?IC: Gravity"Well, wish me luck," I said, standing up. I followed the Vortixx over to the area, and like Hajia had done before, removed anything that could be used as a weapon. My sword, a small knife I picked up, and my claw-I glared at the weapon attached to my wrist armor. I finally sighed, and removed the entire guantlet. Now prepared, I jumped over the bars and into the arena. I wished I didn't have to take off the armor, but unless I wanted to slice the claw off, there wasn't anything I could do.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Be careful!" Hajia called out after him. "Losing your life is not worth winning some Arena match!" OOC: You can RP him/her, if you want. I've had a change of plans, so whatev' works for you. No, I haven't had a chance to; I'll have to do that sometime.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: LasiniaAfter a hour or so cooped up in her cabin doing random things, Lasinia had finally emerged once more into the hallway of the ship. The first thing she did was wonder what everyone else was doing. The second thing she did was wonder if there was a kitchen. The third thing she did was decide to head towards the deck in search of Captain Skakdi, who would probably help her find the kitchen.

OOC: K. An' Im back. :PIC: GravityI flashed a grin at Hajia, before turning to face my opponent. Toa of Lightning, Calix, light armor. All of these things I took into acount as I studied my opponent. Being a Toa of Lightning, he would have faster relfexes. The Calix and light armor suggested he relied on speed and agility rather then strength and defence.The bell rang, and he rushed at me, I stayed put. He threw a punch, and just before it hit, I side-stepped; and he stumbled past. I brought my fist down onto his back, but despite being off balance, he managed to twist out of the way. Now I was off balance, and he moved to grab my arm; probably for a joint lock.I managed to push him away, however with both of my legs; having grabbed onto the bars that ringed the arena with my tentacles. He slammed into the opposite end of the arena, and glared in my direction. I returned it with a grin.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:GravityThe Toa of Lightning shot another look at me, I just shrugged. He was a bit more careful with getting closer now, and was circling around to the right. I shifted my feet to keep him from getting around my side. He suddenly came at me again, throwing a number of different punches. I brought my arm around, blocking one of them, ducked under a second, and blocked a powerful one with my other arm. My unarmored arm.That was going to leave a mark, and I reminded myself not to try that again. Now I attacked, grabbing onto his still outstreched arm with my tentacle. He tried to loosen my grip by swinging around, untill I slammed an elbow into his chest, knocking the breath out of him. A quick knife-hand to the armpit disabled his left arm, and then he managed to get away.He stood a few paces back, gasping for breath and holding his limp arm. I didn't give him time to recover, and was already moving to attack again. He did a pretty good job of blocking, though, for only having one working arm.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tajeh):Tajeh woke with a start.He looked around quickly, checking to see if anyone is there."Mata Nui, this place is scary at night."He glanced up at the stars, using them to judge what time it was.About midnight, he thought to himself, I wonder how the fights are going for Hound, Gravity and...what ever her name was, Gravity's girlfriend.He looked around again.Where in Mata Nui's name is Ravage? I hope he didn't get caught....if he did, though, I'll have to wait till morning to go see....OOC: I feel like the timekeeper for our group. :P

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

OOC: I'm gonna bring Dino here to see what happens, then he'll leave. I definitely don't want him hanging around Toranmat and Treize for very long.IC: Toranmat tapped his foot. "Well...anyone else feel like we're being watched?"Dino de-activated his Volitak. "Nope. Definitely not. A-ha-ha!" "Aaah! What are you doing here? Who are you?""I'm a-wondering if any of you can buy me some food. I'm just a traveler."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: GravityI managed to get through his defences momentarly with a punch to the side. He staggered back a bit, and threw a round house kick. It was sloppy, and desprate, making it easy for me to jump to the side. With his leg still in the air, I grabbed onto his other one with both of my tentacles, and sent the leg upward; tripping him.The Toa of Lightning fell, and I sent my fist downward, slamming him into the floor. The force from the blow was almost enough to knock him unconscious, and he layed there, unable to get back up.Looked like I won, and I jumped down from the arena as his buddies dragged him off. The Toa of Sonics announced the winner as I make my back to Hajia and Hound."Now, that was fun!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Inn, Ga-koro -"Yeah...I guess you're right. I still feel terrible about it though."Suddenly...a rock crashed through the window. "Delivery!!!!" A....familar voice said, though by the time anyone went to the window, the owner of the voice was long gone.The rock landed by Krayzikk, it had a note attached to it. If he opened it, it would read:

We should have a party at your girlfriends house more often. Your Friend, Frieza. P.S. Say hi to your girlfriend for me.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stared a moment, then shrugged. The vines fell off of him. After all, no one had taken his knives. He reached for the rock, and read the note. He stood. "That Piraka will die. And it will hurt." Krayzikk looked to the window, bathed in a reddish light from the broken stained-glass window. He looked at TM, looked back to the window, and vanished.**********************Moments later, he arrived at Riaril's house. No, not her house anymore. He walked inside, and carefully drew a blanket over Riaril's body. He straightened. He looked around the room. "That Piraka will pay."He looked around again. "I don't care if you can hear me, you brakas-dung eating monster. I will kill you. You only have a short time to live."IC: BrukinBrukin bent down and read the note. He handed it to Tuxedo Mask. "We need to stop him. Before he hurts anyone. Frieza is easily traced, but this Titan is not. He's smart. And his rage doesn't change that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked to where Riaril lay on the floor. "I'm sorry. I'll make sure you get a proper funeral later."The Titan's eyes swelled with tears as he donned his old armor. He looked at the armor he had gained during his brief vacation, and carefully placed it in a drawer. He straightened. He gave one final, sorrowful look around the room. He walked out the door. He needed to find Frieza. And that meant he needed help. And as much as he hated it, the right person for the job was in Ga-Koro. He had seen him days earlier, and had chosen not to reveal himself. But now, he needed him.*****************************Minutes later, the door to the room where Krian, Mimira, and Pearl were staying flew open. Framed in the doorway was a massive Titan, radiating rage. He exuded such an anger that one almost wanted to run, lest they suffer alongside the subject of his wrath. "Soundblaster, I need your help."IC: Brukin"Yes. He probably does. But what choice do we have? We can't sit idly by and watch the fireworks. We have to act."

fK5oqYf.jpg