Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ravage"Aye." Ravage replied. "The Toa Code is far from sacred, nowadays. Many of the villains are Toa, Matoran, Vortixx or Skakdi, If it;s a species, at least one is evil. Mere days ago, the Ta-Koro Fortress Guard Hospital was brought down by a rogue Toa if Ice," Ravage laughed bitterly again. "And it is far from hordes of Rahkshi. So far, only twelve have been encountered."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra arrived on Destiny, he saw that Tillian had killed Dorian. "Well...this complicates matters...a bit." He was pretty glad that Dorian was dead though.IC: Emotia Emotia saw Tillian, a look of fear for him began to come over her...still she didn't saw anything to him...she wasn't gonna blow her cover, she couldn't...not after everything that had happened.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KraynKrayn hopped off Destiny, and drew his wakizashi. "A bit." Krayn agreed. "There is going to be so much paperwork about this." Then, a grin came onto his face. "So, Commander, which one do you want?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Yuru - ForestYuru reclined against a tree, which the branches of gave shade. An apple grew down into his hands."Now, that's groovy and all," he said between bites, "but most technically I was the one that killed your playmate. I found stabbing his heartlight as you have just done a pleasant experience."He yawned, looking like the portrait of boredom as he stared at the guy who'd killed a half-dead man."Please, register your complaints over the climate with those two young ladies." he pointed to Emotia and Reaver.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vacir grimaced. "I had assumed it would require hordes to overcome the number of Toa we seem to have. Knowing that a mere two dozen have inflicted such damage is most disconcerting. Furthermore, the fact that so many could defect to serving the very being that attempts to destroy their peoples is sickening. Such is the lure of power, I suppose."Nevertheless, I am certainly not of any use conversing here idly. What brings these five Toa to Ga-Koro?"

Edited by Akaku94

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa landed next to Krayn, shaking the ground slightly."Whats going on?"IC: Zauk"Well I know that Naru and I came here to see turaga Nokama. Hoping she would be able to translate something for us," he said.The Toa of Lightning didn't like telling people their plans, so he left some stuff out.IC: Tehlin"I came because I was bored."This was actually entirely true.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Venator"By the great spirit! Watch where you blast that KarzahnifFire!" Venator remarked is surprise from what Salamander had just attempted. It was shocking, and for Venator, terrifying. He had seen things like that before, only when someone was about to die to a dragon. it really messed with his nerves, and put him on edge. He really didn't like having fire shot near him. It was just not fun.The Next thing Salamander know, he was looking at a snowman standing when Venator had been moments before. "Now you may continue your insane, uncontrolled flame throwing."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalvinnSalvinn was sickened by everyone here, it seemed everyone here was just interested in killing. Killing only led to more killing, there was no end. He started to leave, hopefully escaping unnoticed, when he realized something, the two Toa. Reaver and Emotia, he couldn't just leave them here. It was obvious they didn't belong with these people. He couldn't rest in good conscience knowing he had abandoned them here. He gestured to Emotia and Reaver to come over to him. He need to talk to them.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn pointed at Utu and Yuru, even as Laserbeak landed on the ground nearby. "Those two dudes are evil. And must be stopped. Go get 'em, big guy."IC: RavageRavage shrugged. In truth, he was following the people.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vacir could tell that there was more to it than Zauk was letting on, but he was not terribly concerned with it at the moment."I was hoping to consult one in authority, and Turaga Nokama seems as good a candidate as any. I will accompany you. That is," Vacir paused rhetorically, "provided you have no objections."

Edited by Akaku94

IC: RavageRavage shrugged again.IC: Krayn"With respect ma'am," Krayn sai to Ryllia. "These beings are guilty of murder, attempted murder, assaulting an officer, and kidnapping. They must be stopped."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vacir was pleased. "Very well, then. Sorry to have delayed you, but knowledge is key. I assure you, I feel much more capable thanks in large part to your cooperation. Shall we be off?"OOC: Last post for the night, guys... gotta get up early tomorrow :P

Edited by Akaku94

IC - Yuru - Talking"If you want to get technical, I didn't personally kidnap anyone." he sighed.It seemed like everyone that came by thought it was their personal duty to destroy evil. What's worse, most of them thought they were cool doing it. He hadn't liked Kinvex's attitude. He'd dealt with him accordingly."I'm really tired of everyone deciding this is some kind of rescue mission, so if you could all just shut up...?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - Forest"Your sarcasm is appreciated, especially seeing as nobody thinks you're funny. Easier to have an attitude when you've got Barney the purple dinosaur backing you, eh?" he pointed to Tillian.He a shrug, he stood."Look, if you're going to waste my time attacking me, go ahead and try. But don't disguise it with sad attempts at humor."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Hmm...I'm not sure I really think we should start another huge fight with the mark bearers...the whole having all the mark bearers gather together isn't gonna happen if they keep getting attacked. IC: Skyra"Wait...no one do...anything..." Skyra looked at Tillian, Skyra wasn't gonna attack unless he did, especially with Reaver and Emotia caught in between it all. IC: EmotiaEmotia noticed Salvinn, but she just shook her head at him sadly, she couldn't come with him. She looked back at Tillian and the others, unsure what to do...there was no way she'd attack her own friends, but how would she keep her cover then?

OOC:Salvinn's mark should still be whipping about.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank stood motionless as the Toa of Gravity killed Dorian, and tossed his body aside. After waiting a full few minutes he finally spoke."Do you have any idea what you've done here?"Tank pulled out his staff, "You killed him. Without a second thought?"He stepped forwards, "You killed a confused Toa, misguided. Lost. Without taking a second to see what may be going on?"Tank's Mark pumped him full of strength, thanks to Utu and the Vortixx's Marks freaking out. He could pull a tree out of the ground without any trouble. He speed forwards and swung his iron staff at the head of his opponent as hard as he could, if it connected, the Toa's head would likely crack open, and bend at an odd angle.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi Utu stumbled over to Dorian's body, staring at the lifeless figure in awe. How? They need them all didn't they? Not just most of them? Tank needed all of them. Now where would they go from here?He looked at Yuru and nodded, yanking his sword out of it's sheath.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara didn't answer. Instead, she continued to put pressure on the stab wound for at least another half hour. She finally let go of Angelus and checked to make sure he wasn't still bleeding."It could have been any of us."She sighed and sat up, she smiled sadly at Angelus, "He had brought Utu down the first time."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander chuckled for a moment, but quickly turned his attention back to training. Even though his last attempt had failed miserably, it had given him a new idea.Turning once again to face his designated "victim", Salamander repeated the process he had undergone before. This time, however, he clenched his hand into a fist, merging the energy in such a way that he could nearly feel it his grip. Unlike before, the energy was easier to control.Probably because I was trying to control five separate Dragon Blasts - albeit weak ones - at the same time. With only one, it's hardly any different from what I usually do.Salamander settled into a stance, his arm reared back as if to deliver a might punch. A moment went by, and Salamander faintly heard the chirping of some bird off in the distance.Then he attacked.With a sudden leap forward, Salamander punched the tree with all his strength. Or rather, that's what he had planned on doing. Instead a burst of fire shot out from his thumb, causing him to lose concentration and stumble. As he fell, he lost control of the energy he had been holding in his hand, but didn't release it until his fist struck the ground.A powerful blast of fire was shot directly into the ground, creating a large cloud of dust and debris. When they air had cleared a bit, Salamander stood up and examined what he had (accidentally) accomplished.I had the feeling I had forgotten about something. I was controlling two, not one... Dang it, that was rather careless of me.The ground was scorched, and a small crater showed where his fist had made contact with the ground.Grinning, Salamander turned to Venator. "What do you think? It still has a few kinds to work out, but I think it's certainly battle-worthy."

Lacertus

IC: VenatorHe watched the display of heat and flame from the safety of his snowman shield. The power Salamander was working with would be fatal without the snow, that much he knew. Heat and flames were the symbols of death and destruction, they were the powers of the mighty beasts that brought nothing but Misery. And he was seeing now the full power of what fire could do. And it almost scared him, but he knew that fire was only equal, not more powerful than Ice, and that was his strength.Then, a giant fireball into the sky and an explosion. Clearly, he needed a better shield than just a simple layer of snow if he wanted to keep an eye on Salmander during this. It just wasn't safe for him in such a pathetic defense. He would have to make the snow into ice, to better defend himself, which he did. It was clear that Salamander was a danger to everyone around him, and a hazard for the whole island."I think that it is a showy waste of elemental powers, which could much more easily and efficiently be used in normal ways, not twirling around and blowing up a chunk of the ground."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I guess I should just put up this disclaimer so that I don't get in trouble...The techniques that Salamander is working on will not be used in an actual fight until I get staff approval to add them to his repertoire. In other words, I won't use any techniques not listed in his profile, and I won't add any new ones until I get approval.Of course, that's if I get approval. :PIC: Salamander"I didn't twirl around; I tripped."He walked over to where Venator had set down the supplies and dug through the food until he found a piece of bread. The two failed attempts had taken their toll on his body, and he was already nearing his half-way point in terms of how much Elemental Energy he had left.As he ate, Salamander tried to think of a name for his new technique. After a few minutes of trying increasingly lengthy and ridiculous names out, he finally decided that Dragon Punch really was the best solution. It was short and sweet, and best of all, wouldn't take too long to say while he was caught up in the flurry of battle.OOC: Just think of the Falcon Punch, in all of its Engrish glory.That's what Dragon Punch sounds like. :P

Lacertus

OOC: Falcon Punch, only Dragonified. Cool.Sorry for the shorter post... rather tired right now and I need sleep.IC; VenatorHe wasn't hungry, so he really did nothing while Salamander ate. Except trying to free himself from the ice he had coated himself in. "It sure looked like twirling to me, perhaps you should learn to be a dancer instead of a violent beast with no other thoughts than destruction and his own personal gain."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SkyraSkyra was fast to react, he sent a blast of air at Tank, intending to knock him backward and away from Tillian. The situation here seemed like it was going to get messy....fast.... IC: Emotia"TILLIAN!" Emotia cried out without thinking. She realized the moment that name came out of her mouth...her cover had been blown.

Ic: "Anavel and Septimus, this is Danerys T.," Cersei introduced the people as she apprached her two allies at the bar. "I'll be helping Danerys with a special experiment she's putting on.""How do you do?" the toa of fire said.Anavel looked at Dany closely, though, more critically than even Septimus. "Hi," she finally muttered shyly.Dany returned the objectivity, giving Anavel a curious look, almost pitiful, as if she sensed something was missing. "Hey," she finally said.

OOC: Speaking of experiments....IC: SavinaAs the group made their way toward Nokama's hut, Grecko suddenly began to sniff the air, this distracted Savina, but she was glad for the distraction. she was rather nervous in this strange new place. Ga-koro was a lot different from Ko-koro, and especially the jungle, it seemed more...open. She wasn't sure she liked how opened it was to be honest, she felt like was exposed and vulnerable. It didn't feel very safe to her to be out in the open. She snapped out of her daze when Grecko suddenly started dashing toward a bar, following some scent. On top of that she noticed that she'd somehow managed to get separated from the group...her friends were nowhere to be found. She wanted to look for them, scared to be alone without anyone familiar with her. But now she was about to lose Grecko, she ran after him."Grecko come back!" She yelled as she chased the ash bear into the bar. Grecko, was shooed out of the bar pretty quickly by the staff there. Savina looked at Grecko with her hands to her hips. "Grecko...don't run off like that!" She scowled. The ash bear grunted, as if apologizing. "Ah...I can't stay mad at you." She said, scratching his ears. Then she remembered she'd lost her friends in the confusion. She looked toward the bar, maybe...maybe they went in there? She decided just to take a peak. She entered the bar, looking around nervously, they're were quite a bit of people here and there, that made her nervous, still...it seemed more secluded that the rest of the village. She was too busy in her thoughts, and didn't pay attention to where she was going, she tripped and fell over something, it was the matoran named Septimus. She fell onto the floor with a thud. She winced, as she had bumped her bandaged wound when she fell. After recovering from her daze, she looked at Septimus. "S-so s-sorry...I-I d-didn't m-mean to b-bump into y-you." She said apologetically and very nervously.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: SavinaSavina looked at the bandage on the side of her abdomen unconciously. "Oh...y-yeah...it's f-fine...j-just a a-arrow to my s-side...it wasn't a d-deep wound." She said, blushing a bit, wishing she could disappear, at least this guy seemed to be friendly.

Ic: "Translation: How can an arrow to the side result in a shallow wound?" Danerys said, being a good judge of Septimus' seemingly brutish speech. "I'm Dany, by the way."She's getting really talkative, Anavel thought. She hadn't stopped giving Dany that envious look.

Edited by EmperorWhenua